My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal setting...

To All: An aggressive goal was self-set and in spite of various challenges, was in large part achieved. What is happening here is this, the doers here are aware that in the real world, human set deadlines like the one set by U.P. are not written in stone and the fact that the unit was up and running but not optimized was no big deal to most of us. Over Unity stated but not proved yet? Most of us are patiently waiting, some acquiring parts, etc. I have seen only one over unity device here that was self-looped and ran (for over a week until intentionally "turned off"). Anybody here remember Bizzy? Remember how long it took for him to optimize his device? I don't recall anyone complaining - or replicating. You know why? If I recall, right or wrong, Bizzy intentionally chose not to open source all of his information.

Then you have the... others. The type that apparently haven't noticed that it takes a 10 - 13 h.p. gasoline motor to drive (under load) a generator of that size at required rpm. Hello? No one here is asking you all for anything other than patience; the stated goal of useful O.U. is already tantalizing close. Consider that, for those of you that have little or no real world experience, a partially filled "portable" gasoline generator (without a battery and starter) weighs in at roughly 200 lbs! Here the prime mover, generator, and coupling's total weight is roughly 100 lbs. Add a wheeled frame, batteries, electrical components and NO GAS TANK! A 6 gallon tank filled with fuel weighs about 40 lbs. The initial cost? At current non mass produced mode, not much more than a mass produced quality gas generator of similar specs.

So in spite of U.P’s magnanimous take on what some of you consider his failure, a small reminder: while you’re pointing a finger at him for his “shortcomings” (actually, remarkable achievements), your 3 other fingers are pointing back at you!

Partial quote:
    Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello to All, First I want to say that all this discussions, arguments and noises here are all MY FAULT/Mea Culpa...Ladies and Gentlemen...

So please do not blame the skeptics, or anyone else who is against this wrong testing...they are completely right to have doubts and disbelief...and heavily criticize the tests as Myself... Regards to all Ufopolitics

Comment

• Nicely said

Originally posted by zapzap View Post
      To All: An aggressive goal was self-set and in spite of various challenges, was in large part achieved. What is happening here is this, the doers here are aware that in the real world, human set deadlines like the one set by U.P. are not written in stone and the fact that the unit was up and running but not optimized was no big deal to most of us. Over Unity stated but not proved yet? Most of us are patiently waiting, some acquiring parts, etc. I have seen only one over unity device here that was self-looped and ran (for over a week until intentionally "turned off"). Anybody here remember Bizzy? Remember how long it took for him to optimize his device? I don't recall anyone complaining - or replicating. You know why? If I recall, right or wrong, Bizzy intentionally chose not to open source all of his information.

Then you have the... others. The type that apparently haven't noticed that it takes a 10 - 13 h.p. gasoline motor to drive (under load) a generator of that size at required rpm. Hello? No one here is asking you all for anything other than patience; the stated goal of useful O.U. is already tantalizing close. Consider that, for those of you that have little or no real world experience, a partially filled "portable" gasoline generator (without a battery and starter) weighs in at roughly 200 lbs! Here the prime mover, generator, and coupling's total weight is roughly 100 lbs. Add a wheeled frame, batteries, electrical components and NO GAS TANK! A 6 gallon tank filled with fuel weighs about 40 lbs. The initial cost? At current non mass produced mode, not much more than a mass produced quality gas generator of similar specs.

So in spite of U.P’s magnanimous take on what some of you consider his failure, a small reminder: while you’re pointing a finger at him for his “shortcomings” (actually, remarkable achievements), your 3 other fingers are pointing back at you!

Partial quote:
      Nicely said, I really do not know what it is with these people who HAVETO CHALLENGE WHATEVER, a bit like a very "good" electronics guy in OU.com, begins with a T, who is an absolute AR----hole with an inflated ego which stinks from one side of the atlantic to the other, I think most will know whom I am talking about.

I hope Aaron is looking at this and can suggest a form of blocking those people on this thread that just want to cause disruption be it political OR EGO's, just to stop the posts which are anti constructive.

From a scientific point of view, UFO has a product, if I can call it that, which has come from the past from one of the masters of the art, and brought it into our present day as a real working product. This product has to be totally completed before ANYONE CAN MAKE A COMMENT FOR OR AGAINST, that is being unbiased to either party. So please no more bickering, it is very very childish to say the least. Enough said

Mike

Comment

• Hi all,

One point in UFO's setup that is not being mentioned or discussed is the fact that not much heat is measured at the motor coils level in the first video. Where is that energy gone? What is causing that effect?

Michel
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

• no heat

Hey Michelinho,

I think it's more, none was created, thus none observed. UFO, has removed the chaos, cemf, with his winding, and created order in the flow of electrons.
          The heat observed is property of conductor used, after artificial cemf is removed. Just my understanding.

Machine

Comment

• To all those wanting detailed scientific measurements I think you might have missed some hints that have been dropped. While some may still want those type of measurements I don't think there will be any need for them in the future

I believe we will see a looped self running unit in the future here. Actually that was more than hints IIRC that leads me to believe that. Have all the detractors missed this or is it just an attempt at mis-direction? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we were told this will eventually only need a battery to start it and after that the motor will be powering the generator which will be providing power to the motor and then some. LOOPED. Self-Running. Proof by measurements not needed! Until then I think we can hold the confetti as well as hold the screams for measurements. I trust UFO knows what he is doing here and I think we need to let him work on the project rather than spending his time appeasing all who want more and more 'proof with measurements'.
            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello Cornboy,

Your analysis of P1 is correct, however, you are not considering correctly some facts:

1-Sweep Angle NOT Point.

The sweeping angle from brush/element contact gets amplified at outer radius (concept of Arcs within same Angle at different Radius) where Bisectors are, meaning, it is NOT just one point of interaction (repulsion-attract) but a whole angle.

The Magnetic Polarity shifting does not occurs like a switch either, but it is a gradual change where the original generated magnetic field predominates even after it has been disconnected.

So here you must have clear a main fact, BN1 have a whole area that is being repelled by N1 from its stator bisector (not just a point),as also occurs at BS1 to S1 Bisector. This travel range normally ends when BN1 meets S1 Bisector, as it works same for BS1 traveling towards N2 Bisector...This is what I call the "Throw Out Forces"...and they are predominant over the natural shifting of magnetism after disconnection.

2-Ignoring Pre and Post Coils in Play

You are following P1 single behavior-performance but not looking at what is happening with the Pre and Post Pairs related to the one you are observing/analyzing...that fact gets you lost...Remember this is a continuous sequence, therefore MUST consider who is behind and who is ahead...and what is their performance.
              P1 is followed by P36 (right after P1 gets disconnected), then here you have to consider which one is stronger and dominating, P1 or P36?...of course it is P36, getting energized directly from source...while P1 is in "decay mode", that means weaker....therefore, P36 practically pushes P1.
              P2 has been disconnected longer than P1... therefore, it is ahead in the process of shifting magnetic poles related to time and further positioning related to following stators...so it will be assisting P1 in the "after shift" processes of attract-repel.

The rest you have it right and clear...that this same process occurs at the other angles 120º apart.

Now, off this explanation, but related to MAG3, I received an email from a Member here, very interesting, and I believe it could be carefully observed if it will work on our benefit or not...I believe it will, but only the real testing will tell Us...

He was suggesting to consider "GROUPS OF THREE" instead of Isolated Pairs...Spaced apart at 120º...meaning that P1,P13 and P25 be One Connected Group, either in series or parallel between them...whichever would be more convenient depending on our application....Parallel connect will have more advantage from the Motoring side, more Impact Power...and Series would favor the Generation side...will add resistance that would lower the Amperage...also beneficiary for Motor Consumption...less Magnetic Impact though...

So it will be [G1 (P1+P13+P25)], [G2 (P2+P14+P26)], [G3 (P3+P15+P27)]....so on to last one...or G12* (P12+P24+P36) Closing the loop...
              *Twelve Total Groups containing Three Pairs, on a total of 36 Pairs/72 Coils...(I particularly like the Mathematical Distribution here)

It could be done and very Interesting Uh?

In your Model to be made, you could add like a fiberglass board type between commutators and coils, so all terminals gather there, numbered, and the connections would be easier to be wired in the different ways to see advantages of each at lab test time...

Now, for the pulsed stators you have to realize you will be consuming more energy to power those six stator coils (requirement of very strong/robust pulsing FET's, plus a good capacity from source batteries)...but the pulsing would be more synchronized and stronger, as you will also get massive Radiant back at the off times from Stator Coils.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Thanks UFO, that clears up the situation nicely, you sure know your stuff.

Is the other member doing a scratch build MAG3 ? if so maybe we could put our heads together.

The idea of groups of three being energised at once could be great, time will tell.

When it comes time i will seek your help on how to set up plug and play boards at comms, if you would be so kind UFO.

Commutators are on their way, should have them on the day we all perish, so UPS says.

Will post pics if still here.

Best and Warmest Regards, Friend.

Cornboy.

Comment

• Can someone post pictures of the UFO motor kit. Not sure if anyone has received his kit yet but when one gets his, please take a few snapshots.

Thanks,

Michel
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                  To all those wanting detailed scientific measurements I think you might have missed some hints that have been dropped. While some may still want those type of measurements I don't think there will be any need for them in the future

I believe we will see a looped self running unit in the future here. Actually that was more than hints IIRC that leads me to believe that. Have all the detractors missed this or is it just an attempt at mis-direction? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we were told this will eventually only need a battery to start it and after that the motor will be powering the generator which will be providing power to the motor and then some. LOOPED. Self-Running. Proof by measurements not needed! Until then I think we can hold the confetti as well as hold the screams for measurements. I trust UFO knows what he is doing here and I think we need to let him work on the project rather than spending his time appeasing all who want more and more 'proof with measurements'.
                  My sentiments exactly. You need only one simple volt meter. An abundance of over unity when set up should be able to self run and charge a battery right? Lighting or doing anything else is a plus but even the first step would be proof. That brings up another question. What exactly does a battery look like when it's in an over unity system? You will probably say it should go up in voltage while the system is under power. I agree. What should happen to the battery voltage when you turn the system off? Simple. It should go up OR down right? It should go up if you haven't run the system long enough and the battery will be trying to recover to it's standing voltage, but it should go DOWN if you have a true over unity system which has the capability of charging a battery to a full level. If the battery voltage at the end of a reasonable run time is rising, would you have a free energy demonstration or not? Just asking.
                  John Hav
                  PS Don't forget, a demonstration of a motor in a real life application that significantly lengthens battery run time over that of conventional means is something to consider as a breakthrough also.
                  My comment may be way off track but what do you think Tinny? I think that's funny. I hope people start calling me Daddy.
                  Last edited by DadHav; 12-16-2012, 09:51 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

• Sorry Tinmanpower.

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                    My sentiments exactly. You need only one simple volt meter. An abundance of over unity when set up should be able to self run and charge a battery right? Lighting or doing anything else is a plus but even the first step would be proof. That brings up another question. What exactly does a battery look like when it's in an over unity system? You will probably say it should go up in voltage while the system is under power. I agree. What should happen to the battery voltage when you turn the system off? Simple. It should go up OR down right? It should go up if you haven't run the system long enough and the battery will be trying to recover to it's standing voltage, but it should go DOWN if you have a true over unity system which has the capability of charging a battery to a full level. If the battery voltage at the end of a reasonable run time is rising, would you have a free energy demonstration or not? Just asking.
                    John Hav
                    PS Don't forget, a demonstration of a motor in a real life application that significantly lengthens battery run time over that of conventional means is something to consider as a breakthrough also.
                    My comment may be way off track but what do you think Tinny? I think that's funny. I hope people start calling me Daddy.

You Got it Daddyo, i do appologise to Tinmanpower, I just couldn't help myself, in the land of OZ (Australia) Tinny has several native meanings, for instance, if you win raffles, etc, all the time you are called Tinny Or a tinarse, also a small aluminium dingy is called a Tinny, and last but not least, if you want a two dozen carton of beers in aluminium containers, you ask for a slab of Tinny's.

We are a wierd mob, in large part decended from English convicts that stole a loaf of bread for their children to eat.

Regards Always.
                    Cornboy.

Comment

• Hello UFO,

I'm putting this concept forward since you did mention about decay time.

I'm sure you know that it is possible to extend the magnetism (time-wise) in the rotor core right after the coil has been pulsed. I don't think you are doing that already at this early stage of your success. Perhaps you might want to try this later?

Below is a plot of various decay times for inductor = 1mH and resistor = 1 ~ 5 ohms showing that as resistance decreases the decay time becomes longer. I was thinking that perhaps it would be beneficial to prolong the decay time and thus "salvage" any residual power left in the rotor (right after the pulse) and use it as an extra push for as long as a rotor pole piece is still within the swept angle of the stator pole, and that will help (not sure) the motor efficiency some more. Will this cause the witch to show its ugly face again? Just a suggestion to further our understanding.

To avoid confusion with the other members here:
                      The resistor value would depend on several factors like length of wire, wire size, number of poles vs. running rpm of motor, internal resistance of the diode used, etc. It is far easier to determine the actual resistor value empirically.

I hope this suggestion won't spark another round of extended debates about electromagnetic theories along with its consequential harsh remarks.
                      Just try it if you will and report your observations. Commutator timing may need to be adjusted to see the benefit if indeed it's there.

Lester444

Last edited by Lester444; 12-16-2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• DadHav
                        Your question (What exactly does a battery look like when it's in an over unity system? ) is one that in the end we will see, but, in speculation from what we think so far(as this is not something we have seen before) this is how I see it. It will stay black the whole time and not loose its shape. But really, Battery at full charge before start up. Switch on shows severe drop in voltage followed by more stable motor run only level but in drain mode. Generator load switch on is also another deep drop until battery charge control system kicks in. Battery should slowly rise until high battery level is reached and then stay within high and low controls level for duration of run. At generator load off battery should again drop hard and as long as motor switch is soon, this will be followed by a medium battery rise followed be return to stabilization level and ready to repeat cycle. There, that wasn't to hard.
                        Dana
                        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @ machinealive
                          Quote:I helped set this up, the kit. I am making no money, nor UFO. Please stop talking loose, or I'll start on you. I wouldn't mind seeing your vid, that defies Ohm's law, by the way.

Did you miss the word IF ?
                          And what defiance of ohm's law do you think i stated?

If you are reffering to my statment that the amp's will rise when the voltage rises accross an incandecant bulb-then i stick to my statment-you should try adding the laws of thermo dynamics in there when in reguards to an incandecant bulb.
                          Reguardless of wether the resistance changes in an incandecant bulb- as the voltage accross that bulb rises,the amps drawn from the power sorce will aslo rise.
                          Dose the fact that( although the resistance becomes more accross the bulb),more heat is also generated not tell you why amps will rise with voltage?
                          So unless you have a way of producing more heat without raising the amps within a resistive load-then what i say stand's.

And do try to remember that we are talking about UFO's generator output here-or any other ac or dc delivered power for that matter.

And your statment about starting on me--go ahead,knock yaself out

And i will be more than happy to do a video to show the amp's rising right along with voltage when in reguards to an incandecant buld.
                          Will post it after work today.

Cheers

Comment

• Hey c'mon guys, lets move forward here.

Tinmanpower, yes you are right. I did try it with the incandescent bulb and indeed the response is as you described. I stand corrected here so can we move on?

For a self running system to power our homes we will need speed regulation, voltage regulation, overload protection, automatic tuning and lots of other stuff. We still have a long way to go. I don't think UFO will be able to handle this all by himself and besides, he's done more than enough already.

Coming from a country wiith more than 7,000 islands (no mistake there) I have a huge interest in this development. As the way things are today
                            there is no viable means to have power for the rest of our country. UFO's success will mean a world of difference to us as a nation.

Lester444
                            (English is a 2nd language for me so it's possible that my words do not come out exactly as what I intend to say. My mind processes info in my native tongue then gets translated in there also. That's something a lot of English-speaking nationals do not experience. Built-in handicap for us here but it doesn't stop me from trying. )
                            Last edited by Lester444; 12-17-2012, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                              Hey promt
                              I'm still waiting to see your motor you claim to have built.

i will be picking a fight with you until the end of days.
                              That's one angry monkey

Hey machinealive
                              Keep waiting, as I said, I will show my when zilano-cosmo-stipvep-ufo will show theirs 5, 10, 6, etc kW OU

And besides, I was put into "Skeptics Country", so have to show it in another place.
                              U happy now?
                              What a fighting moron

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                                You Got it Daddyo, i do appologise to
                                We are a wierd mob, in large part decended from English convicts that stole a loaf of bread for their children to eat.

Regards Always.
                                Cornboy.
                                G'Day Cornbow 555

Correction:-
                                The majority of settlers in Aus should not be regarded as Convicts as they were selected by High govenmental officials and particularly Judges so they must have been very special persons

Regards Kogs

Comment

Working...
                                X