Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Frustration Here...

Originally posted by bolt1 View Post
    Hi UFO i understand your frustration i been there many times! But too many newbies will take things on face value and go and steal their mums Xmas food money to buy kit thinking they will get an 100% sure fire OU system.

Well look, your AC energy meter good enough for now 500w or 1000w of lamps as a load will keep it in the 1800w limits.

The DC 40/400 amp clamp meter going to cost you closer to $100 in town (if you can find one) compared to ebay even if your expressed for next day delivery will still be cheaper. I am surprised with all the kit you have you don't already have high current shunts and meters for heavy motor measurements.

I been around a while more than 10 years on these forums & OU.com etc plus you also find me as silverhealtheu on EVGRAY and mentioned in Patrick's PDF energy book.

Sorry but I have absolutely and positively no frustrations at all Bolt1

I do feel sorry for the ones that can not understand this...and was just trying to explain...in my bad English...that's all

The DC 40/400 amp clamp meter going to cost you closer to $100 in town (if you can find one) compared to ebay even if your expressed for next day delivery will still be cheaper. I am surprised with all the kit you have you don't already have high current shunts and meters for heavy motor measurements.
    So You did not watched the last video?!...I show there my new $139.00 Home Depot Special...DC Amps Meter...
    I did have High Amps Clamp Meters, up to 600-1000 Amps...but not DC Amp readers ...

I do not work with High Amps DC Motors...they normally don't go above 100 Amps......This one doesn't either.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• What I am planning next...

Look, this is what I am gonna do next ...on day light outside (of course) and well ventilated area...

I WILL turn On my Gas Generator...Domani (tomorrow), and take all four lamps out...after Gas Engine reaches operating Temp(see, I am "nice" after all)...BUT, I am going to take Off/Disconnect the Governor Rod...

And You ALL will see what happens then...when I connect them Lamps...in one shot

We are comparing Gas Engine to My Asymmetrical Prime Mover...and it happens that I DO have a Gas Generator of around same exact spec's as the Mecc Alte...

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-15-2012, 02:41 AM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• @UFO

Do It, Do It, Do It......

I wish I lived closer, I would drive all nite to see this...
        Dana
        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ufopolitics;218560]I will do that next run, I promise, I swear, for real!!

If I look at it in the simplest terms it took over 40 amps with the machine, for what ever reason, to light 16 amps of lights. So that makes the setup over unity? This is very confusing to me. If you don't mind can you clear things up a little further?[/QUOTE}

I have written in the first post where I linked video...

System Dropped down speed (RPM's) while "On Load"...System did NOT turn off/Collapse but fought to keep going (that we all saw on video)...Lights were On...Power was there...the slowing/decrease/De-acceleration creates a Higher Amperage congestion within generator field Coils (just like trying to stop a running Motor mechanically loading it...Amps raises...same applies here, except that in a Motor Amperage rises in the Armature...in a Generator of this kind, it raises on the Static Generating Coils, the other circuit is just a steady rotating stator, no input, no output connection (Isolated) with outer circuitry (Lamps), they just exchange energy through induction from exciter coil to rotor coil and store it via capacitor maintaining a steady polarity through its diodes-varistor compensator internal circuit on stator rotor coils) if the time ratio per interaction/induction to generating coils from rotor becomes wider (more time than normal) then that allows more current density to develop...hope I am not confusing you more here.

All this behavior I have explained above is normal and typical to any generator out there, and have nothing to do with output-input or Over Unity observation. However it did increased output from Generator BUT in an abnormal circumstance though...I wrote about it...as I also wrote I forced machines, they were stressed out during this test due to No-Regulation or Governing of appropriate speed control at prime mover feeding.

But it DID Raise the Watts at Input Dad Hav...didn't you notice it?...I mean, running at 75 Amps and 33V makes it to 2500 Watts!!

I am definitively NOT planning to run the System at that going rate nor even close to it!...it would NOT be economical at all...putting aside Over Unity and everything else...

What makes the typical Gas generator "Economical" up to certain point is just that little rod called "Governor"...that opens the Throat to swallow gas galore, ONLY at High Loads...and choke Carburator on just higher % of Air Mixed ratio...at "No Load"...

Remember that HERE... I AM RUNNING THIS SYSTEM AT FULL OPENED THROTTLE at ALL TIMES...by feeding Linear Direct Via Switch from Batteries...No "Governor here"

So please bare with me...and consider this fact!

Glad you are already throwing Confetti out to the air...(you admit it in above comment...!!)

Regards Dad Hav

Ufopolitics
          Oh sorry about a little misunderstanding. I meant I'd think about it in between everyone else's confetti. or in other words I'll catch what I can in between all the congratulatory posts from your platoon.
          Thanks for the explanation without an insult.
          John Hav

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Look, this is what I am gonna do next ...on day light outside (of course) and well ventilated area...

I WILL turn On my Gas Generator...Domani (tomorrow), and take all four lamps out...after Gas Engine reaches operating Temp(see, I am "nice" after all)...BUT, I am going to take Off/Disconnect the Governor Rod...

And You ALL will see what happens then...when I connect them Lamps...in one shot

We are comparing Gas Engine to My Asymmetrical Prime Mover...and it happens that I DO have a Gas Generator of around same exact spec's as the Mecc Alte...

Regards

Ufopolitics
            UFO. I wouldn't want you to spend that extra time on my account. If you think it is something beneficial for everyone to see and understand then that's fine. Other than that I'd rather see you spend your time on getting up to then past the self running stage and light a bulb for free. That's confetti time for sure. There's also a lot of work ahead of you to help the people doing kits.
            John Hav.

Comment

• Hello UFO

First i will once again commend you on your efforts and how far you have come.
              But you will have to put me into the conservatives club

From your last video,it is very clear that the setup as you have it there is not overunity,infact it is only about 85%efficient.That in itself isnt to bad at all-but not overunity by any means.
              How have i determond this? as many here will say i have no idea as to what im talking about.
              Well it is very simple.
              From your video we can see that when you plug in the light's,the motor is drawing75.5 amps at 33 volt's-that is 2491.5 watts.
              Now your generator rpm has to be 3600 rpm to put the full 120 volts accross your light's.
              As you have specified,the lights are 500 watts each.
              So the maximum watts output with that load and at the 3600rpm would be 2000 watts-that is already 491.5 watts under the input.
              But as your generator rpm droped down to 2460 (as indicated on your rpm meter)then the voltage accross the lights(load) would be less than 120 volt's-i would say around 85 volt's.

Lester444's comment-quote:If you run these lamps
              at <120v (because your rpm is <3,600) the filament will still be "cold" and so you are drawing much more current. Once you adjust the speed
              to rated rpm you should be getting close to 120v and the current will go down--is very incorrect

The amps will go down right along with voltage,and the amp's will go up when the voltage dose-simple ohms law tells you this reguardless wether the resistance changes or not.
              Simple test for those that dont believe this-get a domestic dimmer switch and an incandecent bulb and try it for your self.

I know i will cop a lot of flack from many here,but please proove me wrong befor you accuse me of being wrong.

The fact are there in the video
              Input=2491.5 watt's
              Max output at 3600 rpm would be 2000 watt's with the 4x500 watt bulb's
              As rpm was only about 2/3rds of the generators rated rpm-then the output watt's accross the bulbs would also be lower than the 2000 watts.

But there is still hope when UFO gets the output side of his motor hooked back to the batterys-fingers crossed.

Comment

• Not For Your Eyes Only...Dad Hav

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                UFO. I wouldn't want you to spend that extra time on my account. If you think it is something beneficial for everyone to see and understand then that's fine. Other than that I'd rather see you spend your time on getting up to then past the self running stage and light a bulb for free. That's confetti time for sure. There's also a lot of work ahead of you to help the people doing kits.
                John Hav.
                Not For Your Eyes Only...Dad Hav...
                As I am not doing it because of our previous conversation...

It is just "for pleasure"...Dad Hav...remember I am a Tesla Lover, A Faithful Follower...and His words are My Prayers, My Slogan, My Lead...SO...As Tesla once wrote...

"...Perhaps it is better in this present World of ours that a Revolutionary Idea or Invention, instead of being helped and patted, be hampered and ill-treated in its adolescence-by want of means, by Selfish Interest, Pedantry, Stupidity and Ignorance; that it be attacked and stifled; that it pass through bitter trials and tribulations, through the strife of commercial existence. So do We get our Light, So ALL that was great in the Past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed- only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle..."

So...all I am doing here...is the outlined part above...basically and specifically the RIDICULED part...when this Gas Engine Chokes (by breathing too much Oxygen) without the proper Throat control...

And this is "just the beginning"...remember how good I am at 3D Animations and Cartoons...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-15-2012, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• Look at this in another way. If you are driving a truck at ether full throttle or lowest throttle, quickly enter a steep grade without throttle adjustment, the engine will flood and stop because of improper control. You guys are looking at a partial system, pushing and prodding, and are asking questions that should only be asked of a full system. You know full well that with the proper controls, this system will run with less amps in. You know full well that the output from prime mover is substantial. When you build a house and see the roof and windows go in, you can stand back and say, MAN, that is a good house. But before
                  the pipes and wiring are in, it is not complete, it is not usable yet but we can tell that it will be. This system will be. Let UFO finish his pipes and wiring first, then inspect the house. Remember this, Gas and oxygen are like amps and volts, both must be in balance to the load for proper function...

dana
                  Last edited by prochiro; 12-15-2012, 04:51 AM. Reason: spelling
                  "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Tinmanpower...

Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
                    Hello UFO

First i will once again commend you on your efforts and how far you have come.
                    But you will have to put me into the conservatives club

From your last video,it is very clear that the setup as you have it there is not overunity,infact it is only about 85%efficient.That in itself isnt to bad at all-but not overunity by any means.
                    How have i determond this? as many here will say i have no idea as to what im talking about.
                    Well it is very simple.
                    From your video we can see that when you plug in the light's,the motor is drawing75.5 amps at 33 volt's-that is 2491.5 watts.
                    Now your generator rpm has to be 3600 rpm to put the full 120 volts accross your light's.
                    As you have specified,the lights are 500 watts each.
                    So the maximum watts output with that load and at the 3600rpm would be 2000 watts-that is already 491.5 watts under the input.
                    But as your generator rpm droped down to 2460 (as indicated on your rpm meter)then the voltage accross the lights(load) would be less than 120 volt's-i would say around 85 volt's.

Lester444's comment-quote:If you run these lamps
                    at <120v (because your rpm is <3,600) the filament will still be "cold" and so you are drawing much more current. Once you adjust the speed
                    to rated rpm you should be getting close to 120v and the current will go down--is very incorrect

The amps will go down right along with voltage,and the amp's will go up when the voltage dose-simple ohms law tells you this reguardless wether the resistance changes or not.
                    Simple test for those that dont believe this-get a domestic dimmer switch and an incandecent bulb and try it for your self.

I know i will cop a lot of flack from many here,but please proove me wrong befor you accuse me of being wrong.

The fact are there in the video
                    Input=2491.5 watt's
                    Max output at 3600 rpm would be 2000 watt's with the 4x500 watt bulb's
                    As rpm was only about 2/3rds of the generators rated rpm-then the output watt's accross the bulbs would also be lower than the 2000 watts.

But there is still hope when UFO gets the output side of his motor hooked back to the batterys-fingers crossed.
                    Tinmanpower...

As I asked You previously on Post #2884:

Have you seen a Gas Engine behavior when you add loads to the Generator is running?...doesn't it comes down in RPM's until the compensating rod (Governor) opens the Carburetor throat more...?
                    Your answer was right on the "Money"...

Answer-yes ,many time's as this is what i do for a living(mechanic)
                    The reason they have a governor is to compensate for a load change.
                    When a heaver load is drawn ,the motor may drop slightly in rpm until the governor opens up the throtle some more,and the rpm is then maintained to keep the voltage and htz at the right value's.
                    But with your setup,there is no governor-so the rpm's drop and remain there when a load is applied.
                    This means that the frequency and voltage also drop,s-and remains there.

I am very glad You are a Mechanic of this Stinking, Farting and Leaking dirty Oil Ancient pieces of crap Machines...You Know Why I am seriously "glad"?
                    Because I am also a Technician on this Old Lethal Technology...
                    Then We DO can speak, word to word, tech to tech...about them...and I am NOT just referring to the cheap two stroke lawnmower Briggs and Statton...BUT to even more complex and "State of the Art"...in this stinking technology...like a Vehicle Engine...but not referring either to a cheap manufactured car engine...but High Performance ones...and Exotic Vehicles 12 Cylinders Quad Cams Systems...my friend.

So, yes, I love this...we could communicate very well here...

Then I ask you (as you wrote above)

The reason they (Gas Engines) have a governor is to compensate for a load change...
                    Could You tell Us All here... what will happen tomorrow...when I disconnect the "governor" of My Gas Generator...and Plug the Four AC Outlets carrying 2000 Watts?

And don't worry, I know what am talking about...I will not set it on Choke/Start...I will adjust properly the Mix Ratio...SO that it runs in the "idling RPM's" like it runs under "No Load"...

When You answer this...then...I will talk with you, about My Technology...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-15-2012, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Tinmanpower...

As I asked You previously on Post #2884:

Your answer was right on the "Money"...

I am very glad You are a Mechanic of this Stinking, Farting and Leaking dirty Oil Ancient pieces of crap Machines...You Know Why I am seriously "glad"?
                      Because I am also a Technician on this Old Lethal Technology...
                      Then We DO can speak, word to word, tech to tech...about them...and I am NOT just referring to the cheap two stroke lawnmower Briggs and Statton...BUT to even more complex and "State of the Art"...in this stinking technology...like a Vehicle Engine...but not referring either to a cheap manufactured car engine...but High Performance ones...and Exotic Vehicles 12 Cylinders Quad Cams Systems...my friend.

So, yes, I love this...we could communicate very well here...

Then I ask you (as you wrote above)

Could You tell Us All here... what will happen tomorrow...when I disconnect the "governor" of My Gas Generator...and Plug the Four AC Outlets carrying 2000 Watts?

And don't worry, I know what am talking about...I will not set it on Choke/Start...I will adjust properly the Mix Ratio...SO that it runs in the "idling RPM's" like it runs under "No Load"...

When You answer this...then...I will talk with you, about My Technology...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      The one thing we can agree on UFO is the stinking gasoline-oil we use as fuel.This is the very reason i do what i do in reguards to many hours designing and building machines that i hope one day will free us from the oil saga.

In reguards to your gas generator test,i can tell you exactly what will happen,and how a gasoline generator relates directly to your setup-and how your test will differ from gasoline to your electric motor setup.

But first UFO,i would like your permision to post my thoughts,as it will be a very long and thourah explination-and some have already said that im cluttering your thread here.
                      I will await your go ahead,and i will tell you exactly what the results will be,and why the two are much the same.

Comment

• Go Ahead...Green Lite...

Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
                        The one thing we can agree on UFO is the stinking gasoline-oil we use as fuel.This is the very reason i do what i do in reguards to many hours designing and building machines that i hope one day will free us from the oil saga.

In reguards to your gas generator test,i can tell you exactly what will happen,and how a gasoline generator relates directly to your setup-and how your test will differ from gasoline to your electric motor setup.

But first UFO,i would like your permision to post my thoughts,as it will be a very long and thourah explination-and some have already said that im cluttering your thread here.
                        I will await your go ahead,and i will tell you exactly what the results will be,and why the two are much the same.

Hey Tinmanpower...

Just like the Old Clint Eastwood said once in a movie...

Go ahead...make my day...

Go Tin go...You have my full permission...express yourself freely...like in a "Real Democracy"...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-15-2012, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Can this help

Hi UFO and all

Is it possible to wire up something like this to your machine
                          to make it easier to turn lights on with one hand. .

Found here
                          Amazon.com: TRIPP LITE TLP76MSG Eco Green Switched 7 Outlet Conserve Energy Surge Protector: Electronics

This company stock this in your state
                          Tech Data Worldwide

looking forward to more Vids
                          Cheers

Comment

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Hi Ufopolitics,

thank you for the excellent sharing of your research work to date.
                            I have been following your topic for a while and wish you success.

I'm writing now because I would hate you waste your time on tests that won't help. Please consider a simple test that has been suggested by Bolt1 who is a great researcher and has shared a simple but excellent test idea that would give measurement that are about 95% accurate.

Please redo the test like in your last video with your volt meter on he batteries and your new DC hi amp clamp meter on batteries but on the generator side use only 2 lights (1,000W) as load but connect them to the AC electrical 1800W power meter you say you have.

Please follow this sequence: when your motor is turning the generator which is connected to the lights show the 2 lights are lit then show the DC volts, then Amps on the batteries, then show the AC power meter displaying the Volts, Amps if you can but most important is the Watts. Just make sure we can see all the readings in the video.

It's as simple as that and all you need to do for now. No other test can beat this (using what you have on hand) and is accurate enough to satisfy most.

Thank you for your great sharing and looking forward to this simple test.

Luc
                            Last edited by gotoluc; 12-15-2012, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Let me tell you a &quot;story&quot;...

Originally posted by jason65r View Post
                              Hi UFO and all

Is it possible to wire up something like this to your machine
                              to make it easier to turn lights on with one hand. .

Found here
                              Amazon.com: TRIPP LITE TLP76MSG Eco Green Switched 7 Outlet Conserve Energy Surge Protector: Electronics

This company stock this in your state
                              Tech Data Worldwide

looking forward to more Vids
                              Cheers

Thanks for your kind suggestion my friend Jason,

I will tell you a short story...

I've got those lights because I love Concerts...Rock and Roll , Jazz...Latin...Music...so I bought a whole set of Lighting and stage equipment...a long while back...I am a Drummer...for a Hobby...yes...Scientific, Painter, , Mechanic, Body Man, Musician and crazy guy (of course goes with the territory)...I know...

Those Spot Lights ...I was very happy when I got them...figuring it was just a matter of "Plug and Play"...but no...it did not work as I thought...

Actually in order to be able to Light the Stage the first night I used them...I had to replace the Cut Off Fuses from the Main that supplied the line where they were on...because it kept tripping the 20 Amps fuse...and end up with 30 Amps to stand it....but it kept tripping...the extension cord did not had the right gauge...had to buy a heavy duty one, $100.00 each to plug two in each line...

So...thanks but nope...that little extension looks very nice...but it will not work here my friend...it needs to be a very heavy duty one...and those are too expensive.

But it was good that you brought that in... ...since the people here that are not familiar with this kind of devices...know about it a bit more...and understand that even according to "theory"...it tells you they only consume 16 Amps all four...that is absolutely nonsense/not real...when you add running time, heat, and other parameters that are required to be considered...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Something of interest regarding The MeccAlt

G'Day Friend UFO
                                My Computer seems to not be working properly

so I sent you another Email to your personal Email and also a private message here.

Please did you get it

Comment

Working...
                                X