My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey folks, UfO, DadHav,

UFO, I was already a believer, and You have me rubbing my eyes, to make sure I just saw what I saw.

Yea, that video may take a while to sink in for some, you know, to come out of shock.

I was gonna say, I got my mecc alte, today, looking sweet. But that vid was sweet sweeet sweeeeeet!!!

Comment

• Wait till you see the "Second Part"...hahahaha

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
      Hey folks, UfO, DadHav,

UFO, I was already a believer, and You have me rubbing my eyes, to make sure I just saw what I saw.

Yea, that video may take a while to sink in for some, you know, to come out of shock.

I was gonna say, I got my mecc alte, today, looking sweet. But that vid was sweet sweeet sweeeeeet!!!

Grrreat Machine that you have that "Babe" ...it is a great Generator my friend...very smooth and it takes bumps and shocks great (it have Dual Heavy Duty VARISTOR-DIODES System at each Stator-Rotor (they are independent coils), which actually makes it "unbreakable" to transient spikes from Heavy Induced Hot...

I travel near to 50 miles tonight...just to get one of my Heavy Duty 36 Volts/30A Output Chargers/110V/15 Amps In...what a beauty!

Guess what I am planning to do???

Relax take a seat and watch me...later on

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello UFO,

Congratulations on your successful run!!! That is definitely OU!!!

I can imagine you're actually doing a juggling act with the camera, connections, etc. and could not optimize the motor's drive settings yet. One of those times you wish you have more than 2 hands!!!

Please be extra careful with your tests UFO and I'm sure you will be posting a lot more. No rush from this end.

A word about incandescent lamps: The cold resistance of the the filament is very much lower than the hot resistance. If you run these lamps
        at <120v (because your rpm is <3,600) the filament will still be "cold" and so you are drawing much more current. Once you adjust the speed
        to rated rpm you should be getting close to 120v and the current will go down. You did say that's coming up soon. Please wear sunglasses!
        This will be a difficult adjustment because as you bring the rpm up the load consumption will go down from >4,000w to ~2,000w but I'm sure you already know that.

Take care UFO!!! In my book you are in the hero status now.

You asked: "Guess what I am planning to do??? " <--- you are going to use that charger to recharge the batteries while it's running, in other words you are going to loop it and make it run by itself, for hours. It's gonna be warm and toasty in that room!

Thank you for showing us how it's done.

Lester444
        Last edited by Lester444; 12-15-2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• Dadhav,

I think you should be sitting down for this, if that old lathe-dog does what I think he's gonna do. Actually, I think I should be sitting down for this too.
          Last edited by machinealive; 12-15-2012, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• As a conservative that happens to align with the tea party I fail to see how that ties in at all. I'm all for an alternate system of energy. The folks that believe in personal freedom and liberty with limited government are a threat to free energy that would make them more independent? Maybe some research into what a conservative is and the tea party believes is in order.

While you consider that let me say I have been following this thread from the start and am quite interested to see what you can achieve. As of now I'm remaining optimistically skeptical. Thanks for posting videos and I look forward to seeing more.

Regards,

al
            Last edited by fan1701; 12-15-2012, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• It was a joke...

Originally posted by fan1701 View Post
              As a conservative that happens to align with the tea party I fail to see how that ties in at all. I'm all for an alternate system of energy. The folks that believe in personal freedom and liberty with limited government are a threat to free energy that would make them more independent? Maybe some research into what a conservative is and the tea party believes is in order.

While you consider that let me say I have been following this thread from the start and am quite interested to see what you can achieve. As of now I'm remaining optimistically skeptical. Thanks for posting videos and I look forward to seeing more.

Regards,

al
              Hello Al,

It was a joke Al...the Tea Party and the Conservative side I was referring to my Dear Friends...like Farmhand, Citfta...and...

Well, meaning I was not referring to the Real Politics of the White House...so, please do not take it as that side.

@Dad Hav...May I include yourself in that list?...or are you now on our side here after seeing that video?...You tell me...

@Machine...Yeah...watch that old lathe dog...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• You are right Lester

Originally posted by Lester444 View Post
                Hello UFO,

Congratulations on your successful run!!! That is definitely OU!!!

I can imagine you're actually doing a juggling act with the camera, connections, etc. and could not optimize the motor's drive settings yet. One of those times you wish you have more than 2 hands!!!

Please be extra careful with your tests UFO and I'm sure you will be posting a lot more. No rush from this end.

A word about incandescent lamps: The cold resistance of the the filament is very much lower than the hot resistance. If you run these lamps
                at <120v (because your rpm is <3,600) the filament will still be "cold" and so you are drawing much more current. Once you adjust the speed
                to rated rpm you should be getting close to 120v and the current will go down. You did say that's coming up soon. Please wear sunglasses!

Take care UFO!!! In my book you are in the hero status now.

You asked: "Guess what I am planning to do??? " <--- you are going to use that charger to recharge the batteries while it's running, in other words you are going to loop it and make it run by itself, for hours. It's gonna be warm and toasty in that room!

Thank you for showing us how it's done.

Lester444

Thanks Lester!

Yeah, unbelievable but real...I still do not have that Brush that got cracked on shipping...and I am too busy (and too lazy also) to take apart the other motor to take it off...

But I tell you that Motor sounds and feels so sweet running by itself...meaning not mechanically connected to Generator or Output side brushes...that I went for it.

Now one very interesting video I still have to make is that after I turn it off...I want to do a zoom HD on the brushes...so you see how they keep sparking after power is off just on one side, the return brushes according to rotation...and very strong.
                The interesting part...is that sparks occurs from residual charge on coils to brushes...(the other way around)

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• You know we have been here many times before over the years with these "OU moments"!!

Later when things calm down and the dust has settled proper measurements come to light and low and behold there is NO OU!

So while its looks promising i urge no one spend a dime buying up kit until there are accurate measurements. The batteries are a good source of DC power for now there is no need to buy and expensive DC lab high current supply. There are many shunts that can measure anywhere from 10 amps or 750 amps readily available.

DC clamp meters can be found on ebay with 40 amp and 400 amp ranges. These are good enough to within a few % but shunts are more accurate typically better than 1%.

Power IN = AMPS * VOLTS under load.

Power OUT can assume power factor of 1 as lamps are non inductive and the generator is sine output so a $15 Energy power meter will give good results to within 2% or 3%.

You will see as RPM drops a few hundred rpm will eqaute to hundred of watts lower reaching the lamps this is why is so important to MEASURE both IN and OUT then and only then can we see if this is OU or not.

IMO there is no OU here based on my observations and practical motor gen experience and obvious heavy lugging of the prime mover. ...That said i love to be proven wrong!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Simple Dad Hav...Skeptics, Conservatives and the "Tea Party" members are still in shock ...I believe it will take a while for them to post ...

However...I am making another Test Run ...that would be even harder to "digest" by them...hope they are "recuperated" by then...

Dad Hav, each lamp is 500 Watts/120 Volts, therefore, each one will consume around 4.0 Amps...all four 16 amps...under "normal" circumstances...
                    Now the 41 Amp draw you saw on video is due to the drop down in RPM's of Generator to 2400...so it was struggling to keep up with the 4 lamps load...and as you watched they kept on...
                    If Generator would have been running at appropriate RPM's...there would have been just the normal amperage rate of 4 per lamp.
                    It would have been perfect to have a Voltage Meter at Output...but am working on that for other takes.
                    Hello UFO, I already knew the math. 16.6 amps but some things might not still add up to me. Yes, you are right. maybe a volt meter on the output would have helped. If I look at it in the simplest terms it took over 40 amps with the machine, for what ever reason, to light 16 amps of lights. So that makes the setup over unity? This is very confusing to me. If you don't mind can you clear things up a little further? The amp meter was between the output of the generator and the lights right? How can any strain on the generator head develop more amperage there. Wouldn't strain on the generator raise the watts on the input? I'm not trying to be smart. I think there must be something for me to learn here. You said the lights didn't change brightness but the motor slowed down. The output is always 120 volts even if the generator slows down? I guess I just don't understand the amp draw on the output very well. I'll think about it and see what others have to say in be tween the confetti.
                    John Hav

Comment

• You have all the right to do so...

Originally posted by bolt1 View Post
                      You know we have been here many times before over the years with these "OU moments"!!

Later when things calm down and the dust has settled proper measurements come to light and low and behold there is NO OU!

So while its looks promising i urge no one spend a dime buying up kit until there are accurate measurements. The batteries are a good source of DC power for now there is no need to buy and expensive DC lab high current supply. There are many shunts that can measure anywhere from 10 amps or 750 amps readily available.

DC clamp meters can be found on ebay with 40 amp and 400 amp ranges. These are good enough to within a few % but shunts are more accurate typically better than 1%.

Power IN = AMPS * VOLTS under load.

Power OUT can assume power factor of 1 as lamps are non inductive and the generator is sine output so a $15 Energy power meter will give good results to within 2% or 3%.

You will see as RPM drops a few hundred rpm will eqaute to hundred of watts lower reaching the lamps this is why is so important to MEASURE both IN and OUT then and only then can we see if this is OU or not.

IMO there is no OU here based on my observations and practical motor gen experience and obvious heavy lugging of the prime mover. ...That said i love to be proven wrong!!

Hello Bolt1, and welcome here (never seen you around before, am I wrong?)

Anyways, I like your approach...and yes, definitively you have all the right to doubt...or even to believe as you please.

Now getting into technical details...I WILL DO make another and many more videos...where I will include all V's and A's as I could hook there...promise.

Related to the Energy Meter, I've got one...(they did not have a second one in stock... )...but they only go up to 1800 Watts Max rated ...and we have so much Energy going on here!...

I hate to buy EBay...I am a very "non patient" consumer...when it comes to get a tool, or an Equipment..."I want it yesterday"...But if you know of available at counter places that carry Energy Meters that go above 6000 Watts...let me know...I go get'em yesterday

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello Al,

It was a joke Al...the Tea Party and the Conservative side I was referring to my Dear Friends...like Farmhand, Citfta...and...

Well, meaning I was not referring to the Real Politics of the White House...so, please do not take it as that side.

@Dad Hav...May I include yourself in that list?...or are you now on our side here after seeing that video?...You tell me...

@Machine...Yeah...watch that old lathe dog...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                        UFO. I don't take sides. This is about science and truth. Tell me if I'm wrong about this. You lit 2000 watts of lights with 2215 watts of input. To me that's surprising based on all the loses you would normally have with the equipment that's running. Of course with no volt meter on the output there is still some question about those numbers. As far as I'm concerned you are a long way from lighting even a single light bulb for free. I wish you success so that puts me on your side but I'm not a push over when it comes to believing in your claims. So here's the thing. I have a device that I want to light, turn, heat or what ever. OK what does it take to complete that need using conventional means and then, of course, what can I or you or anyone do to do it more efficiently, or much better, do it for free. This video didn't show anything for free even though you say it is over unity, which means there should be something there for free. Maybe none of that made any sense but you mentioned my name so to me that meant you expected to hear something.
                        John Hav.

Comment

• Hi UFO i understand your frustration i been there many times! But too many newbies will take things on face value and go and steal their mums Xmas food money to buy kit thinking they will get an 100% sure fire OU system.

Well look, your AC energy meter good enough for now 500w or 1000w of lamps as a load will keep it in the 1800w limits.

The DC 40/400 amp clamp meter going to cost you closer to $100 in town (if you can find one) compared to ebay even if your expressed for next day delivery will still be cheaper. I am surprised with all the kit you have you don't already have high current shunts and meters for heavy motor measurements.

I been around a while more than 10 years on these forums & OU.com etc plus you also find me as silverhealtheu on EVGRAY and mentioned in Patrick's PDF energy book.

Comment

• G'Day UFO
                            I sent you an Email to your personal Email
                            Please did you get it

Regards Kogs

Comment

• Hello Dad Hav

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                              Hello UFO, I already knew the math. 16.6 amps but some things might not still add up to me. Yes, you are right. maybe a volt meter on the output would have helped.
                              I will do that next run, I promise, I swear, for real!!

[QUOTE] If I look at it in the simplest terms it took over 40 amps with the machine, for what ever reason, to light 16 amps of lights. So that makes the setup over unity? This is very confusing to me. If you don't mind can you clear things up a little further?[/QUOTE}

I have written in the first post where I linked video...

System Dropped down speed (RPM's) while "On Load"...System did NOT turn off/Collapse but fought to keep going (that we all saw on video)...Lights were On...Power was there...the slowing/decrease/De-acceleration creates a Higher Amperage congestion within generator field Coils (just like trying to stop a running Motor mechanically loading it...Amps raises...same applies here, except that in a Motor Amperage rises in the Armature...in a Generator of this kind, it raises on the Static Generating Coils, the other circuit is just a steady rotating stator, no input, no output connection (Isolated) with outer circuitry (Lamps), they just exchange energy through induction from exciter coil to rotor coil and store it via capacitor maintaining a steady polarity through its diodes-varistor compensator internal circuit on stator rotor coils) if the time ratio per interaction/induction to generating coils from rotor becomes wider (more time than normal) then that allows more current density to develop...hope I am not confusing you more here.

All this behavior I have explained above is normal and typical to any generator out there, and have nothing to do with output-input or Over Unity observation. However it did increased output from Generator BUT in an abnormal circumstance though...I wrote about it...as I also wrote I forced machines, they were stressed out during this test due to No-Regulation or Governing of appropriate speed control at prime mover feeding.

The amp meter was between the output of the generator and the lights right? How can any strain on the generator head develop more amperage there. Wouldn't strain on the generator raise the watts on the input?
                              But it DID Raise the Watts at Input Dad Hav...didn't you notice it?...I mean, running at 75 Amps and 33V makes it to 2500 Watts!!

I am definitively NOT planning to run the System at that going rate nor even close to it!...it would NOT be economical at all...putting aside Over Unity and everything else...

What makes the typical Gas generator "Economical" up to certain point is just that little rod called "Governor"...that opens the Throat to swallow gas galore, ONLY at High Loads...and choke Carburator on just higher % of Air Mixed ratio...at "No Load"...

Remember that HERE... I AM RUNNING THIS SYSTEM AT FULL OPENED THROTTLE at ALL TIMES...by feeding Linear Direct Via Switch from Batteries...No "Governor here"

So please bare with me...and consider this fact!

I'm not trying to be smart. I think there must be something for me to learn here. You said the lights didn't change brightness but the motor slowed down. The output is always 120 volts even if the generator slows down? I guess I just don't understand the amp draw on the output very well. I'll think about it and see what others have to say in be tween the confetti.
                              John Hav

Glad you are already throwing Confetti out to the air...(you admit it in above comment...!!)

Regards Dad Hav

Ufopolitics

Comment

• No I have not receive it

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                                G'Day UFO
                                I sent you an Email to your personal Email
                                Please did you get it

Regards Kogs
                                Hello Kogs!

Nope, I have not received your Mail, here or at ufopolitics...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X