• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Shipping

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
    Hi Folks!
    regarding shipping the motor to international destinations:

It is advisabele to employ an US based mail forwarding service: i.e. shipito. (This is an example but no recommendation because lag of experience but there are plenty of them).
    • You contract with the forwarding service for this single delivery. They host for you a virtual address in US.
    • You pay to Dyann the motor added demestic US shipping fee (about 55 USD).
    • She ships the motor to your virtual address in US.
    • You pay the contractor for delivery from your virtual address to your local destination.
    • You get the motor soon.

The contractor will ask for package dimensions and weight.
    Weight: 41lb / 18.6 kg
    Dimensions: 19" x 17" x 14" / 48.3cm x 43.2cm x 35.6cm
    Example: shipito -> Germany = $121.09
    JohnS

Thanks John for this advise, this is a lot cheaper than UPS/FedEx!
    Unbelievable UPS shipping cost to Argentina is about $850 !!!! I can buy a roundtrip ticket to Miami with this money!
    So I am looking for another options.
    If someone here is planning to fly to Argentina please email me!

@UFO PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME RESPONDING EVERY NEGATIVE POST... IT'S POINTLESS!
    YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON PLEASE DON'T LET THE NEGATIVE ENERGY FROM SOME PEOPLE INVADING YOUR MIND...

@ALL I have converted two RC 5 pole motors to asymmetric and compared to original ones and I was very DISAPPOINTED... but I did not give up!!!! because I knew that I did not completely understand this technology... and now I am finishing converting a 14 pole motor and... I AM TOTALLY AMAZED!!!
    With ONLY 4 of the 14 coils runs BETTER than the original motor with same input voltage! With 7 coils and 36v input it runs SO FAST that I am afraid that disassemble itself! Original motor is 220V AC.
    So please keep working... you will be amazed too!

Nico

Comment

• This is always the response to anyone who says this. The sharks come out to feed. Tinman, what was is for now a rough video of the setup. He already stated that true measurements will be taken. So, you have ask for them, now have a bit of patients for them instead of beating on him over and over and over. All that does is cause a lot of traffic here that is not needed and not wanted either. I await the results just like all. My poor little motor beat its self to pieces and that was only at half the rated volts. There is a lot of power in this design without doubts at all.

The future will tell the story, hang out.

thay

Comment

• CONGRATULATIONS UFOPolitics !!!

Just a quick and dirty calculation leads me to believe power could be fed back to charge the batteries and keep them at full power while still running a load if one wanted to do it that way.
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
          @ALL
          Please stay patient. This technology has great potential but is still not ready for mass production. Usually you need:
          20% of total effort to get 80% done.
          80% of total effort is necessary to finish the 20% left.
          • Manufacturers are not interested in open source because they open a door for ALL competitors instantly. Smaller motors will be sold cheaper. So they will open their door for less turnaround.
          • Battery manufacurers are not interested because they will sell smaller batteries only for electric vehicles.
          • Gouverment is not interested in less taxes.
          • Roulers earnig on oil and gas are not intersted to deminish their future.

This is the attitude of money. This technology is a nogo for them. Review the history of free energy? Did any inventor get the idea running by help of money? Did any earn money? Did any help protect the globe?

The only enemy of self content and selfish attitudes is to overtake them apart their focus. Let those people in poor countries start their own replications and maybe have own startups before big money conquers this technology. Poor countires often have no elicited law system prohibiting clean solutions.

Let the poor people get their energy in rural sites in order to earn their life from the work of their hands. They shall not be part of worldwide rural exodus.
          @UFO: Don't be sad of these thoughts. We are not responsible for past generations but every day we get new chances in order to meet our responsibility.
          JohnS
          Hello JohnStone, what you have said is indeed very true. I will also add that past inventors in many cases went straight to the money hoarders (investors) to finance production of their invention in return for full filling their dream of making inventors super rich millionaires and billionaires. Among this list are Don Smith, Kapanadze, Edwin Gray. They all failed completely because special interest shut them out with their hands tied. In fact there is thread called, "Donald Smith Devices too good to be true." Furthermore in the case of Don Smith and Edwin Gray atleast, they miss led people in the descriptions of their inventions, which meant replications became difficult. In contrast open source R&D is bit like how Linux came into being. It will work as long as we put in all that hard work. Long Live OS-R&D.

Warmest regards
          lightworker

Comment

• Hi Tinmanpower,
            I respect you as a true searcher for truth like DadHav is as well. Unfortunately we have no proof for OU yet. It is very difficult to test small motors with home brew means. Apart that there are some additional measures in order to enhance the effectivity. We talk here of borderline science and this is partly a blind flight powerd by vision only. But that is OK as great scinentist did it teh same.
            It is like in the 17th scentury where first man made emanations of static electricity were used as party gag only. Ladies rubbed their neck laces made out of amber on their silk skirts and touched frogs in order to be amused of their extraordinary wide jumps.
            You and others shall know that I work hard on building a PC controlled motor test stand being able of 2HP minimum. It is a lot of tedious work but you shall know I want proof as well and I will have it running in Janury. I will take graphs of my unmodified motor (48V / 1KW) first and later on same for modified version. I will be able to measure in a calibrated way input voltage, output voltage, mechanical torque while running, rpm and output voltage / amperge if required. Nico8K was a great help in programming data aquisition routines for a micro processor.
            I will provide Excel lists along graphs.
            Adding some extra bucks I would be able to provide online view of measurements in real time if necessary (curently not planned).
            Others will try to get measurements as well.
            Science is mostly not adding known pieces but is driven by inuition and vision - trial and error while crossing established borders. Nobody refuses to prove but time has not come yet to get it. We struggle to get it - proof or disproof.

Currently it is very common in our civilisation to ask for proofs first before starting any activity. Our greatest scintists in the past serched for effects, studied them, eventually found formuals and then proved what they claimed to have found. In this forum we still evaluate found effects and we will surely deliver proof or disproof openly and publicly.
            My humble advice is to celebrate the first great success with UFO feeding our vision but continue work relentlessly and silent..
            JohnS
            Last edited by JohnStone; 12-14-2012, 07:42 PM.
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• About Testing Measurements

Hello to All,

To those that have not read about me...please realize that I KNOW what I am talking about...I am not claiming "something" out of thin air...meaning, NOT without the correct knowledge or without the proper measurements.

This Set Up I am working on IS NOT A PERFECT ONE READY TO GO OUT AND BUY IT, I have repeated that fact before...This Set Up probably will need more voltage/amperage at Input (another battery) OR Other set of Higher Capacity Batteries... BUT THEN, the System MUST BE REGULATED, regulating the Feed from Source to Prime Mover, as to provide a constant speed/torque at the requirements from Generator Output/Loads behaviour, this regulation NEEDS TO BE A FAST RESPONSE ONE, otherwise it will NOT WORK AS DESIRED.

I have ALSO wrote here previously, that this Motors NEED TO BE PULSED TO PERFORM BETTER, as also their OUTPUT MUST BE "EXHAUSTING" TO A LOAD, in order NOT TO CREATE A HIGHER AMPERAGE POPULATION running within Machine Coils.

As ALSO have to Consider that this Machine (Prime Mover) will GIVE BACK to Us the residual non used Energy through their Output terminals (NOT CONNECTED, NOT MEASURED HERE)...and that MUST BE Counted as ADDING to Output OR... DEDUCTED from INPUT...In either way, it is a "PLUS ULTRA" Attribute towards GAIN and NOT LOSS.

I have run another video with tests, please bare with me here , I really do not want to create a heavy discussion on a War of Measurements ...it WILL NOT take Us anywhere....I am trying (beyond my possibilities) to deliver proper tests...I had to get a High Amperage Meter yesterday that could read DC Amps (Not Available everywhere folks), as another one I had of 200 Amps AC...I recorded a video of both measurements Input and Output, HOWEVER, I AM NOT DOING THE RIGHT WAY OF LOADING GENERATOR, I only have two hands, one for the Camera and the other to do the plugging, the switching etc,etc...NOW, Generators are NOT supposed to be loaded AT ONCE a FULL 2000 Watts, that IS NOT RECOMMENDED EVEN IN THE GENERATOR MANUALS...but I am doing it since I do not have the time to make individual switches for each 500 W Lamps/Allowing time for both machines to stabilize...By doing this I am dumping at ONCE a big Load on Generator and ON A PRIME MOVER, WITHOUT REGULATION...and OF COURSE it is going to suddenly and drastically drop down in RPM's...This is FORCING BOTH MACHINES AT EXTREME STRESS ...The Prime Mover is going to SUCK AS MUCH AS IT COULD TO KEEP RUNNING....while the GENERATOR WILL BE OUTPUTTING CLOSE TO MAX TO SATISFY LOADS AT NOT THE RIGHT RPM's...SO, this is NOT A RIGHT AND NOT STRESSED TESTING, BUT ON THE CONTRARY...a VERY stressful one for BOTH Machines...

Initial Battery Voltage 38.1V

INPUT= 1st Reading UNDER LOAD
              Voltage: 33.08
              Amperage:75.8
              Input Watts:2507 Watts?...Is this Correct? OR Should it be the Difference between Starting V and Voltage Drop, which is 5.02 Volts...You tell me which one would be correct.

Input 2nd Reading UNDER LOAD
              V:31.2
              A:71
              W:2215 Watts...

Output

Four Lamps at 120V
              Amperage: 41 A

Output Watts: (120X41)=4920 Watts

Now, here, I have not installed a Volt Meter at Output...My Bad...I should have, so we get an exact out voltage,therefore we are "assuming" it is a steady 120V...We should NOT DO THAT and I am conscious about this error, but I would do it eventually...just have to set the proper Mains Out Connectors from Both Generator Outputs in a SAFE manner, (remember, this is High Amperage AC here...and should be handled with extreme caution and safety measures (Meters would be TWO for each output, between the Two Live and sharing the One Common Neutral)

This Generators have two white wires (neutral) and two live wires (red and black), and the Loads MUST BE attached EVENLY , BALANCING each Generating Fields Output.
              To Obtain the 240 V the two white are common (joint together) and red-black live would be your two 240 live terminals. That is the reason why I took the Amperage read out from common joint white output from generator, since it is common for both output terminals.

You do/make your own math/calculations here...then You tell Me whether we have Overunity or not...

MECCALTE IMPERIAL RUN 2 - YouTube

Regards to All

I WILL KEEP MAKING BETTER TESTING...SO STAY TUNED...

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-14-2012, 09:31 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hi Ufo, the video is private
                Thanks,
                wonza

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by wonza View Post
                  Hi Ufo, the video is private
                  Thanks,
                  wonza
                  Thanks Wonza, I already changed to Unlisted...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Great, watching now!

PS Thanks for all your hard work, you will have many many people who will be greatful!

Comment

• Well Done.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Hello to All,

To those that have not read about me...please realize that I KNOW what I am talking about...I am not claiming "something" out of thin air...meaning, NOT without the correct knowledge or without the proper measurements.

This Set Up I am working on IS NOT A PERFECT ONE READY TO GO OUT AND BUY IT, I have repeated that fact before...This Set Up probably will need more voltage/amperage at Input (another battery) BUT THEN, the System MUST BE REGULATED, regulating the Feed from Source, as to provide a constant speed/torque at the requirements from Generator Output, this regulation NEEDS TO BE A FAST RESPONSE ONE, otherwise it will NOT WORK AS DESIRED.

I have ALSO wrote here previously, that this Motors NEED TO BE PULSED TO PERFORM BETTER, as also their OUTPUT MUST BE "EXHAUSTING" TO A LOAD, in order NOT TO CREATE A HIGHER AMPERAGE POPULATION running within Machine Coils.

I have run another video with tests, please bare with me here , I really do not want to create a heavy discussion on a War of Measurements ...it WILL NOT take Us anywhere....I am trying (beyond my possibilities) to deliver proper tests...I had to get a High Amperage Meter yesterday that could read DC Amps (Not Available everywhere folks), as another one I had of 200 Amps AC...I recorded a video of both measurements Input and Output, HOWEVER, I AM NOT DOING THE RIGHT WAY OF LOADING GENERATOR, I only have two hands, one for the Camera and the other to do the plugging, the switching etc,etc...NOW, Generators are NOT supposed to be loaded AT ONCE a FULL 2000 Watts, that IS NOT RECOMMENDED EVEN IN THE GENERATOR MANUALS...but I am doing it since I do not have the time to make individual switches for each 500 W Lamps/Allowing time for both machines to stabilize...By doing this I am dumping at ONCE a big Load on Generator and ON A PRIME MOVER, WITHOUT REGULATION...and OF COURSE it is going to suddenly and drastically drop down in RPM's...This is FORCING BOTH MACHINES AT EXTREME STRESS ...The Prime Mover is going to SUCK AS MUCH AS IT COULD TO KEEP RUNNING....while the GENERATOR WILL BE OUTPUTTING CLOSE TO MAX TO SATISFY LOADS AT NOT THE RIGHT RPM's...SO, this is NOT A RIGHT AND NOT STRESSED TESTING, BUT ON THE CONTRARY...a VERY stressful one for BOTH Machines...

Input Watts:2507 Watts?...Is this Correct? OR Should it be the Difference between Starting V and Voltage Drop, which is 5.02 Volts...You tell me which one would be correct.

Output

Four Lamps at 120V

Now, here, I have not installed a Volt Meter at Output...My Bad...I should have, so we get an exact out voltage,therefore we are "assuming" it is a steady 120V...We should NOT DO THAT and I am conscious about this error, but I would do it eventually...just have to set the proper Mains Out Connectors from Both Generator Outputs in a SAFE manner, (remember, this is High Amperage AC here...and should be handled with extreme caution and safety measures (Meters would be TWO for each output, between the Two Live and sharing the One Common Neutral)

This Generators have two white wires (neutral) and two live wires (red and black), and the Loads MUST BE attached EVENLY , BALANCING each Generating Fields Output.
                      To Obtain the 240 V the two white are common (joint together) and red-black live would be your two 240 live terminals. That is the reason why I took the Amperage read out from common joint white output from generator, since it is common for both output terminals.

You do/make your own math/calculations here...then You tell Me weather we have Overunity or not...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO, and all, Congradulations on your build friend, every one can see first hand the work and time that has obviously gone in.

Please take your time UFO and don't be sidetracted by trying to explain and justify what you are doing.

You are trying to teach what you know and most are very greatfull for that.If anyone want's to detract from what you teach without doing there homework (reading through thread) it's not your problem or responsibility.

Sorry if this seems a little off topic at the moment, but on MAG3 scratch build have tracking on comms now, also in contact with companies willing to do small run of laminations for prototype, just need to know a few things.

You said 2mm thick laminations for 190mm rotor right?

do lams need to be grain oriented?
                      Most companies talk .5mm, i think they mainly build laminations for small auto motors.

Is the core loss or flux density important for prototype?

Thanks in advance UFO.

Warm Regards, Cornboy.

Comment

• Impressive test UFO!

Now if some alien invited me to visit someone on this world with his UFO, I would choose you to visit.
                        You have a very generous honest soul. Tesla would be proud of you.

Keep on going, and take care!

Bert

Comment

• Laminations

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                          Hello UFO, and all, Congradulations on your build friend, every one can see first hand the work and time that has obviously gone in.

Please take your time UFO and don't be sidetracted by trying to explain and justify what you are doing.

You are trying to teach what you know and most are very greatfull for that.If anyone want's to detract from what you teach without doing there homework (reading through thread) it's not your problem or responsibility.

Sorry if this seems a little off topic at the moment, but on MAG3 scratch build have tracking on comms now, also in contact with companies willing to do small run of laminations for prototype, just need to know a few things.

You said 2mm thick laminations for 190mm rotor right?

do lams need to be grain oriented?
                          Most companies talk .5mm, i think they mainly build laminations for small auto motors.

Is the core loss or flux density important for prototype?

Thanks in advance UFO.

Warm Regards, Cornboy.

Thanks Cornboy,

Laminations could be 1.0 mm or 2.0 mm...either way will do, you just will need more lamination to fill the length with lesser thickness...

Grain Orientation?...do not worry about that on this...it is mild carbon cheap steel...and I was gonna say...sometimes it is better if you buy the steel sheets at a wholesale steel supplier then ship them to the Water Jet Company...you kill their profit on Materials there (it works better sometimes...so find out both ways)...

Flux density/Flux losses are steady/minimum here...remember, this machines keep just one direction of current-voltage flow at Input...they just turn on-off...so Flux Flow also does exactly same thing...on-off but keeping same orientation...no counter flux generated here, except NATURALLY at Output ends that makes a big difference since it "blends" smoothly when encountered ...but NOT FORCED like Symmetry does...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-14-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• OK

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Thanks Cornboy,

Laminations could be 1.0 mm or 2.0 mm...either way will do, you just will need more lamination to fill the length with lesser thickness...

Grain Orientation?...do not worry about that on this...it is mild carbon cheap steel...and I was gonna say...sometimes it is better if you buy the steel sheets at a wholesale steel supplier then ship them to the Water Jet Company...you kill their profit on Materials there (it works better sometimes...so find out both ways)...

Flux density/Flux losses are steady/minimum here...remember, this machines keep just one direction of current-voltage flow at Input...they just turn on-off...so Flux Flow also does exactly same thing...on-off but keeping same orientation...no counter flux generated here, except NATURALLY at Output ends that makes a big difference since it "blends" smoothly when encountered ...but NOT FORCED like Symmetry does...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Thanks UFO, understand, will talk to company now.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hello to All,

This Set Up I am working on IS NOT A PERFECT ONE READY TO GO OUT AND BUY IT, I have repeated that fact before...This Set Up probably will need more voltage/amperage at Input (another battery) OR Other set of Higher Capacity Batteries... BUT THEN, the System MUST BE REGULATED, regulating the Feed from Source to Prime Mover, as to provide a constant speed/torque at the requirements from Generator Output/Loads behaviour, this regulation NEEDS TO BE A FAST RESPONSE ONE, otherwise it will NOT WORK AS DESIRED.

As ALSO have to Consider that this Machine (Prime Mover) will GIVE BACK to Us the residual non used Energy through their Output terminals (NOT CONNECTED, NOT MEASURED HERE)...and that MUST BE Counted as ADDING to Output OR... DEDUCTED from INPUT...In either way, it is a "PLUS ULTRA" Attribute towards GAIN and NOT LOSS.

Output

Four Lamps at 120V

You do/make your own math/calculations here...then You tell Me whether we have Overunity or not...

Regards to All

I WILL KEEP MAKING BETTER TESTING...SO STAY TUNED...

Ufopolitics
                              Why aren't there any comments about the video yet?
                              John Hav
                              Another math question. How many amps would the four lamps draw if they where plugged into the 120 volt grid?

Comment

• Shock Time?

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                                Why aren't there any comments about the video yet?
                                Simple Dad Hav...Skeptics, Conservatives and the "Tea Party" members are still in shock ...I believe it will take a while for them to post ...

However...I am making another Test Run ...that would be even harder to "digest" by them...hope they are "recuperated" by then...

Another math question. How many amps would the four lamps draw if they where plugged into the 120 volt grid?

John Hav
                                Dad Hav, each lamp is 500 Watts/120 Volts, therefore, each one will consume around 4.0 Amps...all four 16 amps...under "normal" circumstances...
                                Now the 41 Amp draw you saw on video is due to the drop down in RPM's of Generator to 2400...so it was struggling to keep up with the 4 lamps load...and as you watched they kept on...
                                If Generator would have been running at appropriate RPM's...there would have been just the normal amperage rate of 4 per lamp.
                                It would have been perfect to have a Voltage Meter at Output...but am working on that for other takes.

Comment

Working...
                                X