• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnny

I congratulate you. ufo keep up the good work thanks for sharing this info
    with all of us . from hear in SCOTLAND

Comment

• A Couple of Words to All...in One Post...

Hello to All,

Physically I feel wasted...My body is a complete mess.
      But My Soul is full of joy to see with my own eyes the fruit of so much hard and endless work...
      Soul-Brain will take care of Body later on...it is a rejuvenating process.

First I want to thank My Dear Old Friends here...that had followed me since Thread One...Thanks guys for trusting me, without your support...I would have never , ever come this far....and I love You All!

This is a "Work In Process" like Sir John Stone wrote...not finished yet...meaning, Do Not go blindly trying to buy stuff and spent your money into something NOT Completed yet. The building of this Machines requires high craftsmanship experience and tons of very HARD WORK...plus all the required equipment needed to make it happen...as also the knowledge of handling AC Mains that could kill you in a nanosecond...it could stop your heart in a bliss at contact....and please, We do not want to feel guilty, that we did not warn you about it.

I promise I will make ALL Measurements required by Physics and Electrical Engineering to fulfill your doubts and concerns.

Originally I was searching (shopping physically, because I wanted "yesterday") a State of the Art Power Supply that will render the V/A to feed Prime Mover, which is 36V/50A...No one had it in stock...and honestly the prices are so high...that I can not afford it right at this moment.

Yes, the Set-Up needs a speed control installed at the end of Motor.(Prime Mover)..connected to a "smart" electronic controlling switching system that recognizes a drop down in RPM's and increase its feed...no sweat, that could be done, like John Stone wrote...that is "classic stuff"

In order to make it a self runner, using batteries just to start...we need an Ultra Fast Transfer Switch with a Storage to supply a feed during the nano seconds of drop down vertical curve...so, it needs to be a very robust Capacitor Bank.

I am going to try the old method...with a transformer...from an old Charger of 36 Volts...I have bought 10 1000Uf 100V Cap to make that bank for now....let's see if it works...my only concern is that it would have a too high amperage that could damage the Asymmetrical Motor...but if it does...I will re-wind it again and again...till I drop down.

A Word on Generators behavior:

This type of new Brushless Generators have a benefit, less friction...but the Magnetic drag to output power is still huge...once that we excite their Capacitor.

One very IMPORTANT aspect to have in mind about this kind of Electric Symmetrical Generators is that this Machines are either "Black or White"...Power or No Power...meaning, they require "religiously and fanatically" an Accurate and Constant (no drop) of Two parameters together, Speed and Torque,and if just one of the two, drops below required spec's...it will not output a single Milli-Volt, it is that simple. For example, I tried with the 24V/33A...it ran excellent but did not developed the required RPM's when I excited its Capacitor...output was a big zero, and it was turning 2800 RPM's...
      Of course it is not exactly required a 3600 steady RPM's...but a RANGE...I believe it is from 3400 to 3800 Max...to output power.
      When buying a Gas Engine for an specific generator model, factory specifies an Accurate HP Output MINIMUM LIMIT...And for this Mecc Alte it is a robust 13 HP, and like for most Two Poles generators that torque must be obtained steadily at 3600 RPM's for US and 3000 for Europe , South America and other Countries where they use 50 Hertz.

The RPM'S vary with generator design, for example a four pole generator will only require 1800 RPM's to output (1/2 half of the two poles) but, the drag is bigger, so it requires a higher Torque (HP) to turn those four stiffer poles within the generating fields to Output power.

The rule of thumb works only for bigger sized Gas Engines to smaller output Generators...NOT the other way around...meaning, We can not buy a 5HP Gas Engine and try to run a 6000 Watts Generator..."maybe" thinking of just using 2000 Watts surge...sorry, but NO, it does not work that way...you will get zero volts output...You NEED the required RPM's TOGETHER to a steady factory required HP for that Generator to produce its Constant Output. And AGAIN, no, IT WILL NOT get "first 1000W and then 2000, and so on till it gets the 6000...NOPE!...when it Outputs...it Outputs its FULL POWER...or absolutely NADA.

If we were talking about an old permanent magnet dynamo...then it DOES Apply there...we will get output from 1V to Max Prime Mover could render in mechanical work....unfortunately in all our daily electrical needs we need more than just a few volts and a few amperes... so we need this heavier machines.

This Motor accomplishes that task, just because it does what physics said once it could not happen...obtaining a very high speed at same rate as the delivered torque...but of course that is completely true...if we are referring to a Symmetrical Motor...that simply, do not apply with the Asymmetrical Systems.

I have an Identical, "Untouched, Unmodified" Imperial Symmetrical Motor...that I WILL install easy in that Generator Rack...then you will see that it will never obtain the results we have got with the modified version.

I also have a 5800 Watts Gas Engine and pretty new Assembly...that I will be adding the same loads and observing behavior...

I still have to check for input spec's (this Generator renders 240V/25A)...but I will be turning On My Miller 240V Mig Welder...and welding...while powered by this set up...IF it is not a 240/40-50A...then of course it will never turn it on.

Now, one important thing that I will mention AGAIN, is that NEVER turn OFF prime mover while Generator have the Loads ON, NEVER!!
      As also never turn Prime Mover ON while Generator have Loads connected and ON...It needs to run for a bit, reaching normal working spec's before turning all loads ON!

BY NOT DOING ALL THIS REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL DAMAGE YOUR GENERATOR AND ANY SENSIBLE LOADS CONNECTED TO IT.

Please follow all Generator Manufacturers suggestions religiously...and you will have a very reliable machine that does not require any maintenance as the Gas Engine does...just look at your Gas Generator Manual...and you will see...there...

"...Replace Air Filter every bla, bla, bla...
      Replace Spark Plugs every bla, bla, bla...
      Replace Spark Plug Cables every bla, bla, bla...
      Replace Oil of type such every bla, bla, bla...
      Replace Gas Filter every bla, bla, bla...

If leaving Generator in Storage use additive "such" for long periods storage, to prevent from clogging occurs in the fuel system..."

Electric Generator requires absolutely NO Maintenance in all this "Gas Rituals" process...except, replace the brushes IF it is not "Brush-Less"...

Regards to All and see you soon...and be patient please!

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-13-2012, 07:16 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
        @ Laurence

Thanks, I've just corrected my post.

Hey JohnStone, Good point.

Well, as long as we email Dyann, tell her what we want, I can't see a problem. Do your own homework guys and get shipping costs, decide if you want it, and then email your order.
        No one would get upset over that. She will email you as soon as possible, I'm sure they would love to be swamped with requests for UFO kit.
        As far I understood the recent dicussion she is not prepared to supply goods to every delivery service possible.
        Apart that they will not poor out their stock completely. They want to produce 56 frame motors constantly. A waiting list might be advisable.
        May I suggest to talk to Dyann and ask her what procedure she prefers and how many kits she can provide instantly. Apart that what delivery services they comtract to - especially international.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• New Era...and Aliens

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
          Zar. The thing I'm most concerned about at this time is why UFO wants to leave our planet and go back to his own! Does he know the end of the world is very near? Does he want to tease humanity with this great gift only to find out we will never have time to enjoy it? Is it possible that UFO knows something about how this discovery will set things out of balance? Do you think he and his alien friends will be sitting around with a cool brew laughing at all us insignificant creatures running around bumping into each other trying to get free energy before the world ends?
          Hello Dad Hav,

You DO have a great sense of humor...I like it...

There will not be ANY "End of the World"...the meaning has been interpreted the wrong ways...and some have made huge profits selling literature to create massive fears...as the Media has also done their part on this...
          There will be a change, a shift to a better Era...an era where Mankind will gain a Consciousness Level it never even dreamed off...
          Many "Interesting" sightings will be available worldwide...They will affirm to all of Us...."We are NOT Alone"
          My Technology is really a very old and now revived methodology ...but it works...and has worked since it was first invented in the 1800's

Related to Me...I am as Human as you...but I never have "fitted" in this Planet...I always was a rebel...against all systems since I was a kid.
          Up to now...I do not value Money the ways I should...that gets me in serious situations that I have been able to survive due to my persistence and my dedication mixed with my capacity to digest "things" and work them on my benefit...like "Human Ruling Laws"

I am an Alien living in a lousy Human Body...

On the other hand if we have none of the above to worry about then the jury is still out for me. I said it before and will again. I would love to see an over unity video that leaves no questions to be asked. I truly hope one of you guys with the new parts shows a successful build. By that I mean a build with all the credentials to prove over unity. You teased me into comment. I'll still keep my box of confetti ready to throw in the air when the time comes.
          John Hav.

I know, I know you want the "Measurements"...Amps-Volts...as others tests...You will have them Dad Hav...I want to see all the Confetti you could throw very high in the air...

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Impressed!

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
            UFO
            What can I say that has has not been said already. I have been here from the start and realized that you were somehow different. Different because you started with a dream and followed thru it with common sense observation rather than build by numbers. The artist in you saw patterns and pathways for current and you built your dream. You had faith in your dream from the start and have not wavered. You have shared your dream with us and it has become our dream and reality also. He who walks forward as a man on a true path to better mankind, has no regrets, needs not render apologies and is deserved all respect and honor our hearts can contain. Many have had a dream,woken, and not followed that dream. Follow that dream. This is not the end but the beginning. You have put your hand into the water and started a ripple. That ripple has become a wave and is moving across the seas. No man can stop it now. Thank you my dear friend for sharing your dream. You have an army behind you now and all will come to see the true fulfillment of YOUR DREAM.
            Dana
            Hello My Dear Friend Prochiro!!

Wow!...Man, I did not know you had such excellent writing abilities!!??...WOW!...I am really impressed!, very nice Dana, thank you my brother, and thank you for been there for me since the beginning of my times here...

Whenever I make that speech...I want you to be my writer!!...PLEASE!!...Beautiful words!

Warm Regards my Dear Friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Just as suggestion:
              • We have cheap high power power supplies available: WELDERS! Some are genuine DC!
              • We have cheap high power diodes available: from car alternators 70A / 80V is no problem.

Most of welders can not regulate volts but amps - but who cares if we need power for cranking only.
              If there is any doubt - please post! I ask you all to not worry for next steps!
              Our main concern is now to get the heart of this technology under control and replicated in all continents!
              Last edited by JohnStone; 12-13-2012, 08:24 PM.
              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• John, I just sent a email for a kit with name, address, credit card data and got a return email in ten minutes stating my motor should arrive in a week.
                Dana
                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                  John, I just sent a email for a kit with name, address, credit card data and got a return email in ten minutes stating my motor should arrive in a week.
                  Dana
                  Nice you get it ! Are you located in US? My concern is regarding international shipping! My first quotation from a shipping service was 350 Euro from US to Germany - incredible! I expect the package to be gold plated
                  Maybe we shall share cheap shipping services as well.

Please share. shipping costs, weight and dimensions of the package. It is important in order to get reliable offers for shipping.
                  JohnS
                  Last edited by JohnStone; 12-14-2012, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

If leaving Generator in Storage use additive "such" for long periods storage, to prevent from clogging occurs in the fuel system..."[/I]

Electric Generator requires absolutely NO Maintenance in all this "Gas Rituals" process...except, replace the brushes IF it is not "Brush-Less"...

Regards to All and see you soon...and be patient please!

Ufopolitics
                    why not removing eletronics out of generator and feed rotor with constant current . We do not need reler inside. It must produce power at lower speeds, but without original regulation isnide that power rotor windings (or stator depenzd on type of generator)

So output whould be rectified to get DC...
                    Maybe even better is to use car alternator-... it will produce power no matter the speed.
                    hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by grizli View Post
                      Some drawing of winding procdure or winding diagram for rotor would be nice
                      G'Day Grizli
                      UFO has answered many questions stated several times over an over He does not want to keep repeating himself and as John Stone stated

ALL: Please be patient! This is the first publicly tangible success. Many details are still under research. You will not miss anything because all is given open source - freely.
                      There is no instructable for dummies available - it is still reseach and all newcomers are requested to dig through the thread in order to grasp the matter. If not you will very probably be disappointed later on. And please understand we can not surrogate your study by endless answering of same questions.

You stated in previous emails you dont have time to read all the posts
                      All the drawings you request are already posted in previous posts
                      Read through them take copies for your self its all there.
                      Ufo has disclosed/answered all questions he does not repeat himself You keep asking for details the answers and drawings are all in the 2 threads he has started.
                      Read them from the beginning make the small inexpensive models you will find all the details how to build them and test them and learn all the answers as UFO discloses them there is really no shortcut.

All of us when we want to recall something we also have to go back over the post to find the answers we probably did not understand when we firs read them so we find them and then save them for ourselves

Kindest regards

Comment

Hello Dad Hav,

You DO have a great sense of humor...I like it...

There will not be ANY "End of the World"...the meaning has been interpreted the wrong ways...and some have made huge profits selling literature to create massive fears...as the Media has also done their part on this...
                        There will be a change, a shift to a better Era...an era where Mankind will gain a Consciousness Level it never even dreamed off...
                        Many "Interesting" sightings will be available worldwide...They will affirm to all of Us...."We are NOT Alone"
                        My Technology is really a very old and now revived methodology ...but it works...and has worked since it was first invented in the 1800's

Related to Me...I am as Human as you...but I never have "fitted" in this Planet...I always was a rebel...against all systems since I was a kid.
                        Up to now...I do not value Money the ways I should...that gets me in serious situations that I have been able to survive due to my persistence and my dedication mixed with my capacity to digest "things" and work them on my benefit...like "Human Ruling Laws"

I am an Alien living in a lousy Human Body...

I know, I know you want the "Measurements"...Amps-Volts...as others tests...You will have them Dad Hav...I want to see all the Confetti you could throw very high in the air...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        UFO. I'm a patient man, I can wait to see tests from you or anyone. I'm sorry my mode of operation, at this time of life, is a little more cautious than the young soldiers here. I need to choose what I spend my time on very wisely. I said a few times that we could have been great friends if fate had been different, but who knows, maybe some day we will be flying our quad copters back and forth by GPS and we can start with me dropping off a bottle of champagne and on the next trip the confetti. Take care. I hope you do well with finishing the proto type.
                        John Hav.

Comment

• Congradulations

Ufo,Awesome stuff my friend
                          I know the video was quickly slapped together ,and this is not your final set-up, but I was concerned with the drop in torque when you added the load
                          I'm pretty sure the drop is caused by your steel core?
                          The flow will travel through a load ,but eddy currents cause loss
                          An air core is about 1/3rd the output of a coil with a steel core, but air coil has very litttle resistance ,and that out weighs the steel core
                          YOU THE MAN.........shylo

Comment

Hello to All,

I still have to check for input spec's (this Generator renders 240V/25A)...but I will be turning On My Miller 240V Mig Welder...and welding...while powered by this set up...IF it is not a 240/40-50A...then of course it will never turn it on.

Ufopolitics
                            Not necessarily true, the welding machine will only use the rated max power
                            when and if the welding machine is used at full power. Just saying it should
                            start up and run with a lot less.

I'm a boilermaker, the "welder" is the person welding, the machine used is a
                            "welding machine".

Cheers

Comment

• UFO / Tesla Motor Tests - YouTube

what this replicator did wrong ? This seems discouraging, hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by grizli View Post
                                UFO / Tesla Motor Tests - YouTube

what this replicator did wrong ? This seems discouraging, hmm
                                Will be clarified soon as we learn more about this technology. There are plenty of chances to go wrong as long we do not see the whole playground.
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 12-14-2012, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X