No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not light 1 lamp and put a battery charger in the other outlet and charge those batteries or remove them completely?

I don't want to spoil a good party but from what i have seen so far it is to soon for claims and congratulations

Comment

• Even if there is not over unity the motor still shows superior torque and speed. I am surprised we have not heard from Dadhav.

Comment

• Hi all!!!!

the mere fact that this motor does what it does on 36v and, and, that the generator side on the motor is still un attatched, should tell us something, dont you think?
        what happens when that wires is hooked up to the batery's?

Yes we would all like to see the OVERUNITY bit......me too....but UFO said he will do so.....SO!...let us wait and see what he does....

By all accounts it is still a superior machine.

btw......where is dadhave?........miss the old geezer

Comment

• regarding parts

@dllabarre and all

I'm sure everything has been worked out at imperial, Dyanne emailed me and I had mine shipped this week.

So, here it is again.

DeRosa, Dyann Email: derosad@imperialelectric.com

Just ask for UFO kit and this is what you get.

0510052 rotor core assembly $ 35.00
          0502029 stator core assembly $ 49.15
          0566001 bearing $4.00
          0566000 bearing $4.00
          0567028c comms 2@$24.00 $48.00
          0515032 brush assembly $34.00
          0596081 1/4"x 1" key $2.00
          0596093 long bolt 2@2.00 $4.00
          0514120 com bracket assembly $58.15
          0541008 driver end bracket assembly $24.85
          0582036 com bracket cover $4.00

Total $267.15

If you want just the motor, factory, and symmetrically wound , #P56MD003its now $378.50.

Mine should be here any day.
          Last edited by machinealive; 12-13-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• some clarification to avoid confusion...

@machinealive

You said,
            If you want just the motor already wound , #P56MD003its now $378.50.
            The factory winding is NOT the UFO winding method.
            Please do clarify for those who may confuse this item.

PeaceV
            Laurence

Comment

• A Dream Is Unfolding

UFO
              What can I say that has has not been said already. I have been here from the start and realized that you were somehow different. Different because you started with a dream and followed thru it with common sense observation rather than build by numbers. The artist in you saw patterns and pathways for current and you built your dream. You had faith in your dream from the start and have not wavered. You have shared your dream with us and it has become our dream and reality also. He who walks forward as a man on a true path to better mankind, has no regrets, needs not render apologies and is deserved all respect and honor our hearts can contain. Many have had a dream,woken, and not followed that dream. Follow that dream. This is not the end but the beginning. You have put your hand into the water and started a ripple. That ripple has become a wave and is moving across the seas. No man can stop it now. Thank you my dear friend for sharing your dream. You have an army behind you now and all will come to see the true fulfillment of YOUR DREAM.
              Dana
              "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
              Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Very well said Dana.

I noticed the same "Ufo is somehwat different". Reason for me to follow this thread from day 1 reading every single post, and also the orignating thread Tapping in Radiant.
                All the best,

Slick

Comment

• Hi Machinealive!
                  Are you sure Dyann can handle plenty of international private requests coming now up!?
                  Please make sure she can - else delete her email for now please. She was so kind and shall not be deranged now.
                  In US there are companies handling foreign orders in order to forward them to international customers. This might help Dyann a lot.
                  I will come back with some suggestions.
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• @ALL
                    We appreciate all suggestions uttered. But please take in account that if you did not dig through this thread you will have missed lots of facts and most of your suggestions were discussed before. They were scheduledand and the current priority task is to evalute UFO's newest build and replicate it.
                    Further suggstions for gouverners, pulsers, selfrunners, battery chargers are not the current concern as those items are standard science and a matter of diligence and not research. So please stand by and dig in the thread for gauing knowledge.
                    Observe what is goning on and learn. This is not meant as rejection at all but evaluating the new build is priority 1A now.
                    rgds JohnStone
                    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by arch chicken View Post

btw......where is dadhave?...........
                      Don't irritate DadHav!
                      He is a serious searcher and obviously he is smart enough to first look at items thourougly before adding thoughts to this thread.
                      Don't irritate DadHav!

Comment

• @ Laurence

Thanks, I've just corrected my post.

Hey JohnStone, Good point.

Well, as long as we email Dyann, tell her what we want, I can't see a problem. Do your own homework guys and get shipping costs, decide if you want it, and then email your order.
                        No one would get upset over that. She will email you as soon as possible, I'm sure they would love to be swamped with requests for UFO kit.

Comment

• Fantastic, Super, Wonderful

To Mr. Ufopolitics
                          Truly a miracle of your genius, I congratulate you. Please watch your back. Do not drink any toasts at luncheons from NATO or UN officers interested in your re-invention. Thank you for sharing. I think GE is watching. This is truly the politics of freedom for all mankind. No more hoarding of power and knowlege by Nazi black ops. Is this the dawn of the age of enlightenment? Pray everyone we get this out!!!

Time to tap the wheelhouse of power to the cosmos. Nuclear power is childs play in comparison.

I can't wait to see the battery-less version. I didn't even see any charge-back circuitry to the batteries in your video. I will have to watch again. I would think any batteries should have shown a drop in voltage below 36v at least after shutdown. Full steam ahead on my replications, can't wait to start running the power meter backwards.

Check me if I am wrong, but someone mentioned about the Mecc Alte generator being symmetrical? I don't think that applies to induction generation, no? Isn't that the one invention that Tesla had to tear up his contract to Westinghouse in order to make a gift to us, so that we could get relatively lossless power generation and transmission, efficiencies approaching 80-90%? Otherwise we might still be on DC power if Edison Electric had won the Niagara hydroelectric contract? The symmetric DC motor is only about 30% efficient, correct?
                          Last edited by sampojo; 12-13-2012, 06:01 PM. Reason: add another comment
                          Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
                            Even if there is not over unity the motor still shows superior torque and speed. I am surprised we have not heard from Dadhav.
                            Zar. The thing I'm most concerned about at this time is why UFO wants to leave our planet and go back to his own! Does he know the end of the world is very near? Does he want to tease humanity with this great gift only to find out we will never have time to enjoy it? Is it possible that UFO knows something about how this discovery will set things out of balance? Do you think he and his alien friends will be sitting around with a cool brew laughing at all us insignificant creatures running around bumping into each other trying to get free energy before the world ends? On the other hand if we have none of the above to worry about then the jury is still out for me. I said it before and will again. I would love to see an over unity video that leaves no questions to be asked. I truly hope one of you guys with the new parts shows a successful build. By that I mean a build with all the credentials to prove over unity. You teased me into comment. I'll still keep my box of confetti ready to throw in the air when the time comes.
                            John Hav.

Comment

• Originally posted by arch chicken View Post
                              Hi all!!!!

the mere fact that this motor does what it does on 36v and, and, that the generator side on the motor is still un attatched, should tell us something, dont you think?
                              what happens when that wires is hooked up to the batery's?

Yes we would all like to see the OVERUNITY bit......me too....but UFO said he will do so.....SO!...let us wait and see what he does....

By all accounts it is still a superior machine.

btw......where is dadhave?........miss the old geezer
                              Ha, I'll give Ya old geezer. I'm having more fun than that little guy rolling around on the floor. How else could I have this much fun with you guys. This is the best entertainment going on any of the forums.
                              John Hav.

Comment

• New Era of Knowledge

Congrats Ufo,

I just came back from Japan and the ones I could pass this knowledge to were very interested. I was so impressed by the "green" politics in the government there. They're so far ahead of the acceptance of green energies than our government here.

Wow and look what one person with a big heart and spirit to be free has accomplished. It's great to a part of those here that back and help Ufo like a family.

We've been in the dark for so long. Time to be the "light" and let all see it.

Hope to be able to catch up with you all and be a part of your delight
                                Mr. Ufo.
                                And if you leave this world, take me with you.

Good to be back and in time to witness this great event,

regards to All and thanks again Ufo my friend.
                                wantomake
                                Last edited by wantomake; 12-13-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X