• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
    To DadHav and all
    For example, MeccAlte 5000/6250 Watt Generator Head With Outlet
    5000 watts = 6.70511045 hp
    requires a prime mover of 10 HP or more
    why???

Almost all the answers are in the UFOPOLITICS VIDEO
    THE SYMMETRY OF DARKNESS
    See once or many times until fully grasped as it is great distillation of the EM Theory

THE SYMMETRY OF DARKNESS - YouTube

Here is part of text reproduced from the video.
    For over One Hundred and Thirty Years ...
    Our Planet has been ruled by a Crippled and Dogmatic Science ...
    Serving "assignments" from the Funding Corporations ...
    Bankers, Oil Cartels, among other Interests ...
    Not to serve and benefit Humanity, like Science is supposed to ...

One of the biggest "Twists" science ever took, started in 1880...
    James Clark Maxwell, the Father of Electromagnetism classified Two Main Separate Systems, since both, were completely different one from the other...

1 - The Asymmetrical Systems
    2 - The Symmetrical Systems

The magnificence of Maxwell's Equations, a Master Piece of Science that should have never been modified...
    However, one year after Maxwell's death in 1879, Scientist Hendrik Lorentz (financed by J.P. Morgan and Thomas A Edison) Founders of General Electric Co...
    started the "Symmetrization" of ALL Maxwellian Equations

This Mutilation to Maxwell's Scientific Work started in 1880 and lasted more than Two Decades, resulting in a complete Deletion of all Asymmetrical Systems, including the Heaviside's Giant Curled EM Eqautions and Poynting Energy Flow Component...

NO Elecrical Enginnering School in our Planet
    would ever be taught the Asymmetrical Systems.
    Our access will be forever restricted to the
    Closed Symmetrical Systems where energy Conservation,
    and the First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics conveniently prevails...

For over One Hundred and Thirty years
    Science has only recognized a Model that is based
    on Constant Self Cancelling Electromagnetic
    Interactions, always resulting in "Symmetrically Balanced Equations to Zero" or COP (Coefficient Of Performance) will never be equal to One, but always, will remain on the Minus side (COP<1)...

All the existing electrical Motors and Generators in our Planet...
    Are based on this symmetrical System technology.
    None of them will ever deliver an Efficiency - atleast - Equal to 100%, wherein those low efficiency levels,
    a great amount will be lost Energy or "transformed into undesired and unnecessary Heat...

This "Symmetrically" Inefficient System adopted by our crippled sciences, not only wastes Energy in heat, but to this loss, a requirement of very high levels of Energy Consumption is demanded (Voltage / Amperage) to be able to achieve its duty.
    Their is always High Temperature operation, limits the lifespan of its -must of times- "Non Replaceable Consumables"

But this are not all disadvantages this System brings along...
    This symmetrical interactions of opposite but identical magnitudes, generates constant heavy front end collisions of electrons and flux, that flows within the system...

This constant electrons and flux head-on collisions generates negative currents and magnetic drag, that reduces even more the overall performance of this already inefficient symmetrical technology...

PLEASE SEE THIS GREAT VIDEO FOR MANY Q&As.

The prime reason for this thread will become completely understandable.

Warmest regards
    lightworker
    Hello Light. Thanks for reminding me of what was on the video. I did see it before and I do feel I have a fair understanding. I just haven't been able to prove to myself that free energy is within my grasp with anything I've learned here or anywhere yet. I'm still waiting for someone to convince me so I can decide how to spend my time and money. I've done the Mike motor thing, Romero, Ozzie, Steorn, Orbo, Bedini, Watson, Hex converter, Tesla battery switching, mechanical oscillators, solid state, G-field, stator motors, window motors, pendulums, and in the 70's a ton of experiments based on existing patents. So now after wasting thousands of hours, and someone says they have over unity my first thought is "here we go again" I'm here though and still waiting for a demonstration to make the wait and work through the years worth while. I'm sorry to rub everyone the wrong way but if someone says "I have a good idea and would like help to figure out how to perfect it" That's one thing. If a person says they have over unity already, I simply say show me and show me in a way that is believable to me. Thanks for taking time for the post.
    John Hav.

Comment

• Greetings UFO, all,

While we are all waiting to hear good news from you...........

Since the main concern about the symmetrical motor is the reversal of the magnetic fields due to the commutator (as explained in the video, link below), then it is so easy to prove the validity of this concept by simply adding a 2nd commutator (as what is shown in this thread) BUT employing the same rotor winding as the original motor, definitely no change to the rotor windings at all.

I think this would be a fair scientific comparison since there are no other changes to the motor except for the commutator. This proposed experiment is a head-to-head comparison between symmetrical motor and asymmetrical motor therefore any improvement can readily be seen and attributed exclusively to the asymmetrical motor concept presented, no other factors involved. The commutator may be re-oriented (timing-wise) as shown in this thread.

Do we all agree to this proposal as being a valid experiment to prove symmetry vs. asymmetry?

Please don't get me wrong. I myself would very much want to see COP > 1....... in a very objective way. If indeed COP > 1 then we can all drink to that!

Sincerely,

Lester444

This video starting at time 3:00 ---> THE SYMMETRY OF DARKNESS - YouTube
      Last edited by Lester444; 12-12-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Hello to All,

Hello to All,

I am still here...long hours working on this set up,(Four Days non stopping) finished welding the supporting frame last night. All today I have been working on setting AC Outlets, breakers, and feeding switches...as also the table where everything is going to be on...transparent, no sealed boxes or drawers... etc

The Asymmetric Motor was wound beautifully and I made a video , step by step of the whole process (still not even downloaded from Cam to PC...)

My first run on Motor with a 24V/33 A Battery Bank of AGM Werker (Chinese, not because of name it is German... )I got 3800 RPM's ...I was happy since the Transformer and chargers I had ready were for 24V 33 Amps...BUT, when I loaded the Generator, even without adding a load...it went down to 2800 RPM's...so No Go...I had to buy an extra battery and get the cables, crimp tools for heavier wire...

This Generator requires from 3400 to 3800 to be able to self energize (after we jump the Capacitor with 120V AC)...then it is a piece of cake, once the brushless Rotor/Stator is excited...but it will not do it if below that revolution per minute number...

I like your clock John G!!...thanks for reminding me...

In here...it is still the 12-12-12 till my midnight...and I will be uploading a short video of the run...before 12 midnight... ...just like I wrote before...please be patient...we have waited 132 years...what is one day or a few hours behind schedule for Enlightenment ?

@Lester 444: If you just use same windings as Symmetrical does (meaning ALL connected in series...) and just use two commutator to feed one negative one positive...nothing will happen...it will not rotate...since there will be just one magnetic field because it is just one coil all along the poles...Simmetry divides the 360 quadrant in two or four...but a constant reversing of polarities from revering voltage...in a RADIAL form...it will not work Axially fed.

Regards to all and back to work...time is running like an Asymmetric Motor...for me...I know for you is the opposite...am in a countdown.

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Don't forget to breathe.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Hello to All,

I am still here...long hours working on this set up,(Four Days non stopping) finished welding the supporting frame last night. All today I have been working on setting AC Outlets, breakers, and feeding switches...as also the table where everything is going to be on...transparent, no sealed boxes or drawers... etc

The Asymmetric Motor was wound beautifully and I made a video , step by step of the whole process (still not even downloaded from Cam to PC...)

My first run on Motor with a 24V/33 A Battery Bank of AGM Werker (Chinese, not because of name it is German... )I got 3800 RPM's ...I was happy since the Transformer and chargers I had ready were for 24V 33 Amps...BUT, when I loaded the Generator, even without adding a load...it went down to 2800 RPM's...so No Go...I had to buy an extra battery and get the cables, crimp tools for heavier wire...

This Generator requires from 3400 to 3800 to be able to self energize (after we jump the Capacitor with 120V AC)...then it is a piece of cake, once the brushless Rotor/Stator is excited...but it will not do it if below that revolution per minute number...

In here...it is still the 12-12-12 till my midnight...and I will be uploading a short video of the run...before 12 midnight... ...just like I wrote before...please be patient...we have waited 132 years...what is one day or a few hours behind schedule for Enlightenment ?

@Lester 444: If you just use same windings as Symmetrical does (meaning ALL connected in series...) and just use two commutator to feed one negative one positive...nothing will happen...it will not rotate...since there will be just one magnetic field because it is just one coil all along the poles...Simmetry divides the 360 quadrant in two or four...but a constant reversing of polarities from revering voltage...in a RADIAL form...it will not work Axially fed.

Regards to all and back to work...time is running like an Asymmetric Motor...for me...I know for you is the opposite...am in a countdown.

Ufopolitics

Please take your time UFO, nobody's going anywhere, thanks for the hard work and dedication friend.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• OK First Post. I have to get this right.

ARE WE THERE YET!
            ARE WE THERE YET!
            ARE WE THERE YET!

Like a bunch of kids in the back seat on a long trip

I've been checking in every couple of hours for a while now to see wot's up with UFO progress. Have read all 95 and growing pages and enjoyed the hole ride. So now I know 6pm my time in New Zealand (NZ is a day ahead 13/12/2012) is 12pm Florida's time. In less than three hours the first chapter is over and we as a group, the watchers the naysayers and the ones who give to this project will start chapter 2.

I know, I was one of the many in the background watching waiting and not saying anything. Because I'm still learning. But I just had to say to UFO and to all that have helped in this.

Looking forward to Chapter 2
            I'm getting ready for the naysayers they will be loud!!!! that's there job!
            But as we all know
            And to quote UFO if he doesn't mind
            "NO Mickey Mouse deal here"

All the best to everyone over the holiday period
            from a watcher in New Zealand

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello to All,

Ufopolitics
              Hello UFO from me too, like Cornboy said, "Please take your time UFO, nobody's going anywhere, thanks for the hard work and dedication friend."
              We all admire your work greatly which you are doing with dedication and perseverance. God Bless You.

Warmest regards
              lightworker

Comment

• Officially Overunity Galore...

Good News Guys...got It!!

Overunity Galore...meccalte, Once That Is Excited Is Running Like A Charm!!

130/25a , 240 Ac 50 Amps...input 36v/33 A...

It Is Beautifuul!!...lovely Feeling To Let You Know...get Ready...i Will Be Here Till My Morning.

Regards To All

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Congratulations!!!

WOOWWW!!!

Great work UFO! I knew for the first time I saw this thread that you where speaking with solid knowledge.

My best for you and big hug!

Te espero pronto con el asado prometido y a festejar!!!

Un abrazo gigante!

Nico

Comment

• Originally posted by nico8k View Post
                    WOOWWW!!!

Great work UFO! I knew for the first time I saw this thread that you where speaking with solid knowledge.

My best for you and big hug!

Te espero pronto con el asado prometido y a festejar!!!

Un abrazo gigante!

Nico
                    Thanks Nico!

I am very excited as much as the Mecc Alte Stator...

We beat them, big time...no MICKEY MOUSE...GALORE...The Lamps are so bright they will blind camera...

Before I basically had mechanical issues...Shafts were not aligned properly, so drag was killing it...so had to balance by shimming the Motor and Generator base/stand brackets...now it goes over RPM's...4800...and I am running it linear (no controller yet)

ATTENTION TO @ All making this replication with the Imperial Conversion:

I had to use 18 gauge wire, no room for 16 gauge...so please, do not order 16 large amounts, but just a small roll of 16 gauge to seal the commutator elements, I show how on my Mod video

Regards Nico, Regards to ALL...WE WON...THE LIGHT WINS...IT WAS TRUE, IT WAS A BIG LIE!!...that makes me feel angry...but trust me...we won this battle.

Ufopolitics

Comment

• career retraining for witches

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Good News Guys...got It!!

input 36v/33 A...

Ufopolitics
                      That's practically one Ohm of impedance!

So even at full speed, Motional EMF(Generator-Action) derived Impedance does not manifest, giving the appearance of a static Choke to the Supply, possessing ONLY Self-Inductance and Ohmic Resistance? If so, that's great!

Comment

• But it is NOT taking it all...

Originally posted by Shanjaq View Post
                        That's practically one Ohm of impedance!

So even at full speed, Motional EMF(Generator-Action) derived Impedance does not manifest, giving the appearance of a static Choke to the Supply, possessing ONLY Self-Inductance and Ohmic Resistance? If so, that's great!
                        Hello Shanjag,

YES, But it is NOT even taking it all...I mean the Power Source Bank is there...but once it gets started...it is so minimal Amps/Volts...You Guys will NOT Believe it...swear I did not either....Batteries do not drain after it is at balanced RPM's...and...and I am NOT even messing with Motor Output...I just know it is there...

We WON Guys!!...it is worth to give it a try to see it withyour own eyes...and not through a lousy video and a camera...from someone else...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Congratulations Sir! And thank you! Can't wait for the PDF! Glad I told my Wife that we need to wait till after December to buy a car.

Comment

• WOOT!

Way To Go UFOPolitics!!!!

Yes - we sure won!!
                            Don

Comment

• Congratulations Ufopolitics!

You are a true master
                              Is this the start of a new era I am whitnessing
                              (And I am sitting in the front seats!)

Cannot wait to see your movie.

Bert
                              Last edited by bbem; 12-13-2012, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Ufopolitics,
                                Well done DEAR FRIEND
                                We knew you were onto it from the start and never ever doubted you.
                                You stayed the course and never gave up.
                                Much love, gratitude and appreciation being sailed your way,
                                IndianaBoys

Comment

Working...
                                X