Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
    G'Day grizli
    As You read through the post you will find the answers to What you ask there is no shortcut UFO has shown us how to make the simple "PeonyBrake" to measure these machines there is no shortcut You need to read like everyone else.

UFO has explained time and time again the things you ask

Regards
    A agree, with all you said, but for me to start building this motor , I have to know wthis simple answer :
    So did anyone got ou so far, or any sing of ou ?

Also special propertis of this motor may be significant, for example with classic DC motor maximum speed is determined by input voltage and you can not increase speed if you have consnat voltage, without altering stator mag field
    Last edited by grizli; 12-12-2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• A suggestion? Try waiting, it's 12-12-12.

You may not know this but today is when a former 4 or 5 hp motor (modified to asymmetrical) is to be direct-connected to a symmetrical generator that normally requires at least a 10 hp motor to drive it (generator output about 5,000 watts).

When presented to us, this experiment, if successful (I predict it will be), should resolve all your questions. Fair enough?

Comment

• I have been checking this thread all night. I can't wait. The shop is heated, my motor is on the way, the coffee pot is on.
        Garry

Comment

• I've been checking too since early today... btw, I am in the Philippines and we are ahead by 8 hrs. So, it's been 12.12.12 for me for the past 2145Hrs. fyi.
          PeaceV
          Laurence

Comment

• 12-12-12-12-12

Well if UFO is going for all the 12s, this clock may be correct for Florida:

UFO 12-12-12-12-12 Countdown Clock | CountingDownTo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by zapzap View Post
              You may not know this but today is when a former 4 or 5 hp motor (modified to asymmetrical) is to be direct-connected to a symmetrical generator that normally requires at least a 10 hp motor to drive it (generator output about 5,000 watts).

When presented to us, this experiment, if successful (I predict it will be), should resolve all your questions. Fair enough?
              Zap, Does that mean it takes 10 hp to get 5,000 watts of useful electricity? It might be possible then that a modified motor / generator setup that can only produce 2,500 watts is still in the 5 hp range right? I guess I'm wondering if you have to have 10 hp to use the gen head at all or if that is for maximum capability. Can you use less hp and still have an effective generator that just handles less current draw?
              John Hav

Comment

• 12-12-12

Hi Everyone,

I see that most of us we are "anxiously waiting" that Ufo post his success...
                but please take in account that he had to wait for a new commutator and that 12-12-12 was only a date that HE proposed for pushing himself to finish the Imperial-MeccAlte project.
                It is a long process of trial and error... so stay calm

Maybe is not today... but soon will be!

Nico

Comment

• Mecc Alte S16W-130 driven by 13 hp gas motor?

A quick google found this: Gasoline Generator set,View honda generator,HUUTOAN Product Details from HUU TOAN CORPORATION on Alibaba.com
                  I looked up the engine here: Surplus Center - 13 HP HONDA GX390 RS ENGINE
                  Apparently this generator (and others) uses a 13 h.p. gasoline engine to drive the alternator (as referred in the generator link).
                  The minimum 10 hp figure I quoted was from memory from some website that was selling Mecc Alte products.
                  Consider that there are a lot of reasons for various companies to use the smallest practical gasoline engine possible like cost, fuel consumption, weight and size of generator, etc, etc.
                  As for number crunching, we shall see what we shall see soon enough; I recall that U.P. specifically chose this manifestation in that a former 4 or 5 hp electric motor redone asymmetrically would successfully replace a 13 or so h.p. gasoline motor. I am a simple person but I’m sure I’m not alone – if this ends up being an in-effect practical self-runner, frankly, many of us here won’t give a damn what the numbers are.

Comment

• @Dadhav,

Zap, Does that mean it takes 10 hp to get 5,000 watts of useful electricity? It might be possible then that a modified motor / generator setup that can only produce 2,500 watts is still in the 5 hp range right? I guess I'm wondering if you have to have 10 hp to use the gen head at all or if that is for maximum capability. Can you use less hp and still have an effective generator that just handles less current draw?
                    John Hav
                    Dadhav, I always feel like your pulling my chain, but I will tell you what I think is the answer. I feel you already know.

You can spin a generator by hand, if you would like, and you would see that the faster it turns the harder it is to turn, because of the backEMF, due to a poor winding.

So. if you want 3600 rpms you need that size motor to turn it, ie 13Hp. You can turn it at less but you won't get 60 Hz, nor the watts out.

In order for a generator to spin with a lower horsepower we need to rewind to remove counter EMF ( got any ideas )

Comment

• AAAARGH!!!!! IT IS NOT THE 12-12-12 YET!!!!!!!!!!
                      CANT WAIT!!!

seems like christmas comes early this year!!!!!

Hi everyone!! nice to be in good company........
                      will be posting a pdf document which is compiled from all given info up to this point, am just bussy making sure all is correct, so i am going first to run it past UFO.....i call it assymetry for dummys.......hopefully annyone will be able to build at the least a fivepoled desighn and understand all involved!!!!

To ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                        @Dadhav,

Dadhav, I always feel like your pulling my chain, but I will tell you what I think is the answer. I feel you already know.

You can spin a generator by hand, if you would like, and you would see that the faster it turns the harder it is to turn, because of the backEMF, due to a poor winding.

So. if you want 3600 rpms you need that size motor to turn it, ie 13Hp. You can turn it at less but you won't get 60 Hz, nor the watts out.

In order for a generator to spin with a lower horsepower we need to rewind to remove counter EMF ( got any ideas )

I think (my 2cents worth) that the answer is obvious.....build generator same as the motor....if you spinn 5poled desighn you get output without drag....or am i just barking up the wrong idiea?

Comment

• Originally posted by arch chicken View Post
                          AAAARGH!!!!! IT IS NOT THE 12-12-12 YET!!!!!!!!!!
                          CANT WAIT!!!

seems like christmas comes early this year!!!!!

Hi everyone!! nice to be in good company........
                          will be posting a pdf document which is compiled from all given info up to this point, am just bussy making sure all is correct, so i am going first to run it past UFO.....i call it assymetry for dummys.......hopefully annyone will be able to build at the least a fivepoled desighn and understand all involved!!!!

To ufopolitics
                          Thanks for your efforts in making a document in PDF for this project. I hope at some point next year to get back into this project and a good compilation on this some 95 pages of info would be great!
                          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• The Symmetry Of Darkness

To DadHav and all
                            For example, MeccAlte 5000/6250 Watt Generator Head With Outlet
                            5000 watts = 6.70511045 hp
                            requires a prime mover of 10 HP or more
                            why???

Almost all the answers are in the UFOPOLITICS VIDEO
                            THE SYMMETRY OF DARKNESS
                            See once or many times until fully grasped as it is great distillation of the EM Theory

THE SYMMETRY OF DARKNESS - YouTube

Here is part of text reproduced from the video.
                            For over One Hundred and Thirty Years ...
                            Our Planet has been ruled by a Crippled and Dogmatic Science ...
                            Serving "assignments" from the Funding Corporations ...
                            Bankers, Oil Cartels, among other Interests ...
                            Not to serve and benefit Humanity, like Science is supposed to ...

One of the biggest "Twists" science ever took, started in 1880...
                            James Clark Maxwell, the Father of Electromagnetism classified Two Main Separate Systems, since both, were completely different one from the other...

1 - The Asymmetrical Systems
                            2 - The Symmetrical Systems

The magnificence of Maxwell's Equations, a Master Piece of Science that should have never been modified...
                            However, one year after Maxwell's death in 1879, Scientist Hendrik Lorentz (financed by J.P. Morgan and Thomas A Edison) Founders of General Electric Co...
                            started the "Symmetrization" of ALL Maxwellian Equations

This Mutilation to Maxwell's Scientific Work started in 1880 and lasted more than Two Decades, resulting in a complete Deletion of all Asymmetrical Systems, including the Heaviside's Giant Curled EM Eqautions and Poynting Energy Flow Component...

NO Elecrical Enginnering School in our Planet
                            would ever be taught the Asymmetrical Systems.
                            Our access will be forever restricted to the
                            Closed Symmetrical Systems where energy Conservation,
                            and the First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics conveniently prevails...

For over One Hundred and Thirty years
                            Science has only recognized a Model that is based
                            on Constant Self Cancelling Electromagnetic
                            Interactions, always resulting in "Symmetrically Balanced Equations to Zero" or COP (Coefficient Of Performance) will never be equal to One, but always, will remain on the Minus side (COP<1)...

All the existing electrical Motors and Generators in our Planet...
                            Are based on this symmetrical System technology.
                            None of them will ever deliver an Efficiency - atleast - Equal to 100%, wherein those low efficiency levels,
                            a great amount will be lost Energy or "transformed into undesired and unnecessary Heat...

This "Symmetrically" Inefficient System adopted by our crippled sciences, not only wastes Energy in heat, but to this loss, a requirement of very high levels of Energy Consumption is demanded (Voltage / Amperage) to be able to achieve its duty.
                            Their is always High Temperature operation, limits the lifespan of its -must of times- "Non Replaceable Consumables"

But this are not all disadvantages this System brings along...
                            This symmetrical interactions of opposite but identical magnitudes, generates constant heavy front end collisions of electrons and flux, that flows within the system...

This constant electrons and flux head-on collisions generates negative currents and magnetic drag, that reduces even more the overall performance of this already inefficient symmetrical technology...

PLEASE SEE THIS GREAT VIDEO FOR MANY Q&As.

The prime reason for this thread will become completely understandable.

Warmest regards
                            lightworker

Comment

• Have you found the source of counter EMF ? I hope so....

Comment

• Originally posted by zapzap View Post

Actually, when this is presented I will make one of those motors

I watched all ufo politics videos, , yes they are great and I follow this thematics long time, but Lindemann so far didnt make video where he proves ou,,--

YES, ufo politics announced 12 .12 .. I am waiting

Are not generators more effective 7500W =10HP for 5000W output, classic symetrical generators are at least 90% effective?
                                Last edited by grizli; 12-12-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X