Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Anoop,

Of course, like I wrote before, there was something definitively wrong in Pulses-Timing communication between machine controller.

By pulsing reversed and timing NOT set at Neutral,but opposite to energizing...You are rotating it, but VERY "Behind" in timing, which brings wrong pulses of the coils at their positioning related to stators.
    Reason why it overheats and very poor rotation at higher pulses.

BUT, Still, all the errors I cited in the construction prevail as Gap size, Plastic encasement of rotor and stators will also bring poor performance and end up burning up.

As Rotor wires MUST be secured by hedges, or any kind of retainers between pole gaps...this motors reach very high RPM's, higher than factory spec's, therefore We have to provide what factory does not.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Hi UFO,

Yes, all your comments noted thanks.
    You may have missed my previous post http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post217223. Anyway, no matter as it is now redundant.

Best wishes

Anoop

Comment

• Anyone?

Originally posted by jeffy39 View Post
      @John Stone, All,
      Tried to order with Dyann today. She wasnt avail, so I left msg.
      Count me for 1 for sure. Maybe 2, depending on shipping to NM.
      Any good leads where to order wire?
      Regards,,,jeffy39

Hello all, has anyone ordered and recieved a UFO KIT yet?.
      I emailed Dyann 4 days ago for price to ship and havn't herd a word!.

regards Cornboy.

Comment

• ufo pac

Hi Cornboy, I talked to Dyann today, ordered 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
          @ALL: This is the last update of this list it will not be continued. We have suffitient overview now. Thanks for contribution!
          List for 1st lot 56 frame kit :
          iankoglin: 3
          machinealive: 1
          niko8K: 1
          JohnStone: 1
          prochiro: 1
          mklimesh: 1
          aaron5120: 2
          zardox: 1
          John Smith: 1
          cornboy555: 1
          GlenWV: 1
          wonza: 1
          Jeffy39: 1
          ---------------------
          Total:16

Candidate:
          lightworker
          warresk
          bobo36us
          JJUK
          iflewmyow
          Hello @Johnstone pleased to inform that I have already placed an order for one "THE UFO KIT". I am hoping see that one in my hands by week's time. It is shipped by UPS. Next will be the magnet wire and all the details. I know right now UFO is very busy. I will just wait for him to make announcement whenever he is ready. Eagerly waiting. This will be by far the largest motor project I am embarking on. Thanks.

Warmest regards
          lightworker

Comment

• electric motoring

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            And all the CAD's are at Thingiverse...find me there.
            Hi Ufop,

genhead and motor looking sweet. Whats the reasoning for the 2 different wiring patterns you show there? I think I could handle the simple one...

Starting small with the RS toys. looks pretty easy. Gonna do the Full asym machines shown on your photobucket. Hope to have at least one motor wired in a few days. Has anyone tried that, maybe achieved at least a perpetual motion machine maybe, or nearly so? I just want to blow my brother's view of the universe (thinks OU, radiant energy is an internet scam), he thinks he knows his physics too, him and his organic chem PHD. I have my eye on being ready to do an asym gen head when you guys get a round tuit. But to that end, I am gonna step it up a few notches and try an electric automotive window motor conversion and hit the junkyards this weekend. Just think, and not Christmas shopping! Wow think what you could do with electric starter motors.

I would be very interested in buying the imperial Ufop kit too. This just does not look too hard at all. Been doing a few electronic projects lately, got welding equipment, drill press and a couple work benches. I think I got the big picture on the wiring, a tribute to the communication effort put forth on this thread. Put me on the Candidate list please.

This is a definite up till the wee-hours now until who knows when, until I pass out.
            Last edited by sampojo; 12-07-2012, 08:46 PM. Reason: add a line
            Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Good work and stuff there !

Hello to all.

it was quite some time that I wasn 't come to the site, I could finally remove the pulley bearing and the shaft of my motor washing machine.

But wow, I see there is a bulk order for a discount on the price of the engine as imperial Ufopolitics.

i would like follow you in this adventure, but I'm afraid I can not do it without a tutorial. I did not yet fully grasps how to wind the imperial engine.

it would be nice if somebody who masters the electronics to power the motor (drive) could make a tutorial on making the motor power Imperial.

I would be motivated to achieve at the same time as you project, but I would have needed help for winding and all changes to the engine to make Imperial asymmetrical.

It's cool to see that there were a lot of progress on your research, and I would like this project even if for the moment I would have needed help and when I will have a little better assimilated this new technology, I can experiment with a generator, and brought my help to others that I can help.

Thank you all for your contributions to this project in terms of energy, goodwill, mutual aid and sharing of information.

I currently working on a system pyrolysis. I have already recovered plumbing components and I try to make a hho torch to solder.

Does anyone have already done tests electrolysis stainless steel plate with radiant electricity?

later gentlemen

Comment

• A Letter from Dyann to Me...

Hello to All,

I was contacting Dyann by email today, one of my brushes got cracked on shipment accident, so checking with her and on the "UFO Package" as I was worried She will take the orders and there could be trouble on estimating a shipment price overseas as also on shipment-status for later on tracking...

This is Dyann Mail to me today...(I just opened now)

"...As for UFO Kit I have not received that many orders- 5 so far- there have been some issues- most of the callers want to know what UPS charges will be- this is not something we are set up to do in customer service- and I am having a special program installed as going to UPS website everytime is very time consuming but I am working that out. Until we get some of the "kinks" out I hope everyone will be patient-
                We appreciate all the business and hope this is very successful- but I think your "friends" need to understand we are not a retail business as such, we are a manufacturer- and setting up new customers is time consuming and these kits have to be
                made- they are not on the shelf items the kit needs to be put together.
                I do not want you to take this as a complaint- only to let everyone know this is new for us- and I also take care of many other customers- so the best way to get a hold of me
                is e mail.

Also, for when I am vacation they will need to contact customerservice@imperialelectric.com

Just a note I will be out the wk 12/17 and back on 12/26.
                So Guys...this means to be patient, and please "COPE WITH HER"...BUT MAINLY...BE PATIENT, PLEASE!

If You got the total package weight, or even a close approximate, you could do your own search on estimated charges using your On Line Services like DHL, UPS, FEDEX...or whatever...

WHAT I REALLY DO NOT WANT YOU TO DO...is get Dyann annoyed!! as she is trying to comply with everyone that she gets to talk-email or communicate with via whatever...SHE DOES NOT KNOW THE SHIPPING PRICES DETAILS AS SHE IS WORKING ON IT..., THEY ARE NOT A RETAIL STORE LIKE MACY'S , SEARS OR ELSE...THEREFORE, THEY ARE NOT SET TO DO THIS YET, AS THEY DO NOT HAVE "IN THE SHELF" A UFO PACKAGE READY TO BE SHIPPED EITHER.

Have to REALIZE ALSO, International Holidays are coming (Christmas-New Years)...as also the "possible End of the World Date, written by the Mayan's"...this means... every single package mail or communications gets DELAYED BIG TIME...SO, it is completely your choice to wait...or to go for it now...Dyann short vacation (for Christmas) is written here also..AS I DO NOT RECOMMEND TO PLACE ORDERS IF, SHE IS NOT IN TO TAKE THEM!!

SO, ALL I am asking from You is to BE PATIENT...PLEASE!

Thanks Much and Regards to All

Ufopolitics

I am trying to make a nice video(s)...so you guys know how to WIND perfectly...your Imperial Machine...While I also wind Mine...for real....
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thanks.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hello to All,

I was contacting Dyann by email today, one of my brushes got cracked on shipment accident, so checking with her and on the "UFO Package" as I was worried She will take the orders and there could be trouble on estimating a shipment price overseas as also on shipment-status for later on tracking...

This is Dyann Mail to me today...(I just opened now)

So Guys...this means to be patient, and please "COPE WITH HER"...BUT MAINLY...BE PATIENT, PLEASE!

If You got the total package weight, or even a close approximate, you could do your own search on estimated charges using your On Line Services like DHL, UPS, FEDEX...or whatever...

WHAT I REALLY DO NOT WANT YOU TO DO...is get Dyann annoyed!! as she is trying to comply with everyone that she gets to talk-email or communicate with via whatever...SHE DOES NOT KNOW THE SHIPPING PRICES DETAILS AS SHE IS WORKING ON IT..., THEY ARE NOT A RETAIL STORE LIKE MACY'S , SEARS OR ELSE...THEREFORE, THEY ARE NOT SET TO DO THIS YET, AS THEY DO NOT HAVE "IN THE SHELF" A UFO PACKAGE READY TO BE SHIPPED EITHER.

Have to REALIZE ALSO, International Holidays are coming (Christmas-New Years)...as also the "possible End of the World Date, written by the Mayan's"...this means... every single package mail or communications gets DELAYED BIG TIME...SO, it is completely your choice to wait...or to go for it now...Dyann short vacation (for Christmas) is written here also..AS I DO NOT RECOMMEND TO PLACE ORDERS IF, SHE IS NOT IN TO TAKE THEM!!

SO, ALL I am asking from You is to BE PATIENT...PLEASE!

Thanks Much and Regards to All

Ufopolitics

I am trying to make a nice video(s)...so you guys know how to WIND perfectly...your Imperial Machine...While I also wind Mine...for real....

Thanks UFO, completely understand,I will wait til after they get settled.

One another note UFO, regarding MAG3 scratch build, i have a friend who scratch builds hydraulic machines and get's extremly good prices on Lazer cutting and will put my parts through on his next order.
                  He said he regularly gets 1.2mm sheet parts cut with no distorsion at all.

Now, i am still trying to visualise 36 poles in action and with the brushes 1/4" wide and comms 100mm dia, as near as i can figure there will be 13 degrees of energising contact to coil pairs from first contact of leading edge of brush to last of trailing edge, and of course the next pair have already been energised.

I'ts hard enough when i'ts static, but put rotation in the picture and it strains my brain.
                  Will 13 Deegrees be enough so when coil pair reverses polarity, it won't have negative effect on rotational momentum?
                  Will adjusting output brushes closer to input brushes against rotation (anti clockwise on drawing), help with this?

Sorry for the questions in this busy time Friend.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Hi Ufo /All

Yesterday I spoke to Diana about shipping to the UK, I hopefully didn’t upset her, and she seemed very convivial. Details are:

Package weight is 41 lbs. Size 19” x 17” x 14”.

Shipping - UK cost 1 x unit = $423.15 (£263) + kit
                    Shipping - UK cost 2 x units = $540.25 (£336) + kit

There are cheaper shipping options available, online ordering from the UK for USA pick up.

For UK import, looks like the commodity code for import is 8501320090, duty @ 2.70%. I guess VAT is also payable. If anyone has any expertise in customs costs please correct me.

Shipping costs will work out about £100.00 per unit for 2 or more, drop me an email if you are interested in placing an order before Christmas.

Regards

John

Comment

• john_g
                      thanks for the help and srry for the pm i could have just as easily posted here. Still learning how to navigate this site. And no i live in the usa sorry i can't help you on you,re oreder.

Comment

• S16w-105bd

Hi All,

Brand New Engines | Belt Driven MeccAlte 5000/6250 Watt Generator Head With Outlets #S16W-105BD

This Belt Driven model will save the fabrication time and expense.

$150 more than Northern tools.

If the Imperial and the Mecc Alte are on common rails than the coupling should be excellent.

The only place that I have seen this model is at the above link.

Free shipping!!

Hope this is not just an ignorant suggestion.

bro d

Comment

• Keep me on the candidate list

Hello all,

Awesome news. I will stay on the candidate list until the kit is put together and prices are finalized. again I am in the US. I am patiently waiting for some new videos by UFO and am very excited. Thanks to all for your contribution in this. Im glad I can be a part of it.

Warren

Comment

• Originally posted by Donald Haas View Post
                            Hi All,

Brand New Engines | Belt Driven MeccAlte 5000/6250 Watt Generator Head With Outlets #S16W-105BD

This Belt Driven model will save the fabrication time and expense.

$150 more than Northern tools.

If the Imperial and the Mecc Alte are on common rails than the coupling should be excellent.

The only place that I have seen this model is at the above link.

Free shipping!!

Hope this is not just an ignorant suggestion.

bro d
                            Looks promising. Lets see what UFO has to say. I also found this interesting video, "HOW TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR MeccAlte Generator" by MeccAlteAfterSales·

VIDEO 9 Things that could go wrong P1 - YouTube

After Imperial asymmetric motor project we will need to connect to MeccAlte Generator to provide Kilo Watts of useful power. The combo will be dream come true.

Warmest regards
                            lightworker

Comment

• Running some numbers

OK. so DadHav got twice the rpm per volts on his replication tests. The imperial 56 frame motor can get up to 10 hp. So lets assume the Imperial redesign can get 20 hp, and no CEMF. So say 60% of the power was wasted before by the CEMF and it is now recovered. An induction generator may be 80% efficient. Throw in a 10% loss due to friction. That leaves 30% OU, or 6hp, @ 745watts per hp, leaves a 4.5KW generator. If the Mecce is less than 80%, adjust as required. Belt design could lose another 10% too.

prime mover $500 w/components (no labor costs remember you are a slave)
                              genhead $600
                              TransferSw $1000
                              control circ. ?
                              PM pwr. circ ?

Installed Home Depot 10KW Generac system $8800 (NE USA)

All in all, that would be a better return than the stock market.
                              Last edited by sampojo; 12-10-2012, 09:55 PM.
                              Up, Up and Away

Comment

• RS toy motor construction and some general motor theory questions

Some advice about magnets and motors please.

I have a couple RS motors to learn the winding technique.

So that I would have a long shaft, I am inserting the 2 pieces of the shaft shown into the armature an using epoxy to hold them together. Then I decided to go for more power and use both armatures

Looking at the 2 casing, still the same number of cuts, no extra work, cutting off the enclosed ends. When soldering them together, I will join the magnet ends respecting polarity, N-S_N-S.

Q1. During soldering, can the heating process harm the magnets? I'd like to use a butane torch. Are they glued in place? They don't want to budge, and it seems like they are glued, even though there is a spring wedging them in too. I don't want to break them.
                                A1. What the heck its only sleep, I cut the back of the motor off and the magnets come out clean. Nevermind.

Q2. Can I go with the same wire gauge as what is in there, rather than the Green RS 30ga. ? The coils will be twice as big, so couldn't I use a little smaller gauge (thicker wire) and more wire to approach the recommended ohmage, 1- 1.5, I think? I want to get as much power as I can, so I would just as soon fill the armature. When unwinding I noted that each coil had about 65 turns and 2 ohms, and it looked like 26 ga. Probably the only thing that matters is that each coil have the same # Windings, and thicker wire will just mean more power consumed and output?

Tomorrow I will see if I can find a match to the shaft at the local hobby shop for my next motors. You obviously want a one-piece shaft. What is needed is "piano wire", almost any thickness you want, a common building material for the control mechanism for model aircraft. I would have preferred it off the bat, but settled for something that will obviously have a weakness, but might get away with it.
                                Last edited by sampojo; 01-13-2013, 01:52 AM. Reason: picture problem
                                Up, Up and Away

Comment

Working...
                                X