No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be up for one too. Though I may wait until the first replications using this motor start appearing, as I'd probably need help doing my own.

Comment

• Not enough characters

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
      Having trouble doing stuff on here, went to submit and it said i hadn't used enough caracters?
      G'Day Cornboy 555
      I had the same trouble some time ago then I realised that I started my message before the end "[/QUOTE]" of the previous message I was answering to.
      You will notice your answer to "Originally Posted by Ufopolitics" is included in UFO's original Quote
      You need to make sure your message is after his message has finished.

Kindest Regards

Kogs just trying to help

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Hey Machine!!

I am done sanding-smoothing epoxy, what a Mission!...You have no idea of that boring, tedious and hard work, my hands are destroyed...I am starting the winding tonight...

That is a great idea to check if Imperial makes a 36 Pole Motor, no matter if Stator wound (but I doubt Dyann will know that...only the Engineering Dept.)...even better if it would be same diameter as the 56 body armature!!...but I doubt we have that much luck...
        Still, I am thinking of making rotor from scratch (36P) same diameter as 56 Frame...then...Aha!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
        G'Day UFO my friend
        It looks like you are like a lot of others just jumping the Gun you should have waited like the rest of us and waited for machinealive to organise a UFO Packet

I wont say who I am you probably wont help me any more

Comment

• Thanks Ian.

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
          G'Day Cornboy 555
          I had the same trouble some time ago then I realised that I started my message before the end "
          " of the previous message I was answering to.
          You will notice your answer to "Originally Posted by Ufopolitics" is included in UFO's original Quote
          You need to make sure your message is after his message has finished.

Kindest Regards

Kogs just trying to help[/QUOTE]

Got it Ian Thanks.

How do you make more room in attachments for pics?

Thanks Cornboy.

Comment

• Re adding Pics

Kogs just trying to help[/QUOTE]

Got it Ian Thanks.

How do you make more room in attachments for pics?

Thanks Cornboy.[/QUOTE]

G'Day Cornboy 555
            see at top just add pics as needed I think though that there is a limit to how many pics you can post these includes "smileys" so it is better to have a site like "Photobucket" or as John stone has "Dropbox" then just click the "Insert link" a box appears at top left of screen to include the "Photo bucket address" and have as many links you want.

I do this with my every post like below
            Kindest regards

Just trying to help again

Ps PM your Phone number

Comment

• Re S16W-130

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
              Hey UFO,

Thanks UFO. gen head coming.
              S16W-130

HOORAH, HOORAH, HOORAH
              G'Day machinealive
              I am Trying to purchase a Gen head in Aus as in Aus they want $775+GST + freight? probably $50
              Probably finish up $950
              Please would you tell me what the price you paid
              Kindest Regards

Trying harder Still

Comment

• Will an asymmetirc motor generate

I think I saw Gints do some Bosch motors and just seemed to try various connections to recover power. I did not see where he had altered the design for the generator. I plan to try that with the RS motors. I expect they will they run a significant while longer on a battery than conventionally, of course, maybe get a perpetual motion machine. I'd love to show my PHD propagandized brother that. The five pole winding looks pretty easy thanks to a video using a string by Knee...

Winding that Imperial motor with 36 poles looks pretty challenging. When winding, do you plan to try to tilt the winding trying to keep room for the next one at all? Whatever you do, each winding should be identical to the last essentially, same number of turns and all? I guess you have to plan so that you use all the space up?

Do you balance the rotor when done?

I am trying to condense the various configurations into document form as I work thru this, kind of a step by step motor construction instruction set.
                Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Stumped.

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                  @DadHav

I'm not sure exactly where they're located, but likely, it's one of those locations. Come on DadHav, get that checkbook out, you know that's a super price.

Hey Cornboy,
                  What kind of a price did you get for watercutting your steel, it's $150.00 to $200.00 an hour here, and thats gotta take a while to cut out, even with CAD supplied, so I didn't even bother pursuing.
                  There's not enough competition here. I'm just curious.

Just so everyone knows, I got those prices, as help funding our research. These prices may not stick around, especially the complete motor. 6 months from now, don't expect these prices to be the same. They are giving us private funding in my opinion, for now, in hopes for future buisness, but it won't last forever.

Well i nearly choked on me beer when i opened the email,
                  110 x 2mm mild steel rotor plates @23.90 ea Total $2629.00 caaaaa,hmmm.
                  Only first quote, but crap i need 600 stator plates!!!.

Maybe India can ship them here way cheaper?.

Love to all. Cornboy.

Comment

• @ALL: This is the last update of this list it will not be continued. We have suffitient overview now. Thanks for contribution!
                    List for 1st lot 56 frame kit :
                    iankoglin: 3
                    machinealive: 1
                    niko8K: 1
                    JohnStone: 1
                    prochiro: 1
                    mklimesh: 1
                    aaron5120: 2
                    zardox: 1
                    John Smith: 1
                    cornboy555: 1
                    GlenWV: 1
                    wonza: 1
                    Jeffy39: 1
                    ---------------------
                    Total:16

Candidate:
                    lightworker
                    warresk
                    bobo36us
                    JJUK
                    iflewmyow
                    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Morning Ian Koglin,

Yea, you guys noticed I didn't post the price for the mecc alte. It was not a company willing to wheel and deal, even in light of future sales. .

So , with the fear of being taken to the woodshed for a whooping, by UFO, I'll tell ya, I couldn't get a better price then at northern tools, on 1, $370.00.

However, if you want a crate, with 36, now we could get 20-30% off, and if we buy, several crates, we could start talking 50% off, Northern tools is thier biggest customer, with 3-5 million in orders per year.

So, I had to look at time, after 5 hrs of looking in the papers and internet, I couldn't find anything better. it's almost Winter in Canada, goodluck, finding a used gen in the papers, or ebay. Even the metal recyclers had nothing here.

Sorry guys, unless we buy volume, we're gonna pay for the gen heads. I could bank roll the crate, but, I don't think we have enough interest for that.

Comment

• Machinealive,

Good work on locating the best deal for an off the shelf gen head:

1 with no discount $370
                        36 with a 20% discount $296
                        36 with a 30% discount $259
                        108 with a 50% discount $185

UfoPolitics please enlighten us on the alternative gen head you have in mind to build sometime in the future and estimate the cost of that? Will it require a lot of machinig or would it be putting parts together from another Imperial motor or something else?

Your response will make it easier to decide which direction to take on gen heads.

Much thanks to all the contributors here,

IndianaBoys

Comment

• I understand that we need a high end quality generator in order to prove OU and get small - hopefully - selfrunners.
                          But if somone is short of funds it might be suffitient to use for bare load tests of the prime mover a simple asynchonous generator being readily available. It can be self exciting by a bank of 3 AC caps in delta connection of about 20µF see / circuit. In worst case a resident magnetsm needs to be activated by applying DC for short time.
                          Bulbs as load do not care for exact frequency. In this case voltage regulation will be performed by rpm adjustment.
                          I tried to get a quote from meccalte in my country and they did'nt care. Other replicators may suffer same ignorance.

@UFO: I do not want to deviate but to find a viable - possibly intermediate - means in order to enable many members to get a basic asset running. Please post your opinion.
                          JohnS
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 12-06-2012, 02:55 PM.
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                            ..... Total $2629.00 .....
                            Well: a custom made punching tool might be cheaper. You might mill it yourself if applied for mild steel only.
                            Or did you ask for gold plated parts in space quality, autographed by the artists themselves in order to impress Martians. Please sell your fresh garlic to our community (Earthians!) and not to them.
                            Last edited by JohnStone; 12-06-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Too Expensive

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                              Well i nearly choked on me beer when i opened the email,
                              110 x 2mm mild steel rotor plates @23.90 ea Total $2629.00 caaaaa,hmmm.
                              Only first quote, but crap i need 600 stator plates!!!.

Maybe India can ship them here way cheaper?.

Love to all. Cornboy.
                              Hello Cornboy,

That is too expensive my friend.

I will check going prices in the Water Jet I have dealt with, BUT that WILL NOT BE right away, as I would have to e-mail him with this CAD and wait for answer, that will take time...till we could come up with a price.

In meantime check other places Cornboy...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello John Stone, Hello All

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                                I understand that we need a high end quality generator in order to prove OU and get small - hopefully - selfrunners.
                                But if somone is short of funds it might be suffitient to use for bare load tests of the prime mover a simple asynchonous generator being readily available. It can be self exciting by a bank of 3 AC caps in delta connection of about 20µF see / circuit. In worst case a resident magnetsm needs to be activated by applying DC for short time.
                                Bulbs as load do not care for exact frequency. In this case voltage regulation will be performed by rpm adjustment.
                                I tried to get a quote from meccalte in my country and they did'nt care. Other replicators may suffer same ignorance.

@UFO: I do not want to deviate but to find a viable - possibly intermediate - means in order to enable many members to get a basic asset running. Please post your opinion.
                                JohnS

Hello John,

Yes that is a good choice there...We could use ANY generator head that could output OVER UNITY...meaning from our power source to prime mover, we are spending...it could even be a 2000 Watts Generator, IF We are using 1000W...and that would be enough to PROVE A POINT very clear.

I want to make it BIGGER...just to prove-beyond doubt- this Technology works a "L'Grand"...not by peanuts gain.

Now from here... You guys could make your choices...base on your possibilities as your desires to test this set up.

I am not done with the Motor ready to test, as soon as I do I will output the tests with 24V and with 36V...and see the outcome.

Please be patient.

Thanks

Ufopolitics
                                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                                X