My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @DadHav

I'm just curious. Are you guys dealing with Imperial Electric in Akron Ohio or maybe the Solon Ohio associates? I think my engineers used to deal with these people all the time for our automation equipment designs. Is anything coming from Exeter Rd by any chance. It happens to be almost in my back yard.
    John Hav
    I'm not sure exactly where they're located, but likely, it's one of those locations. Come on DadHav, get that checkbook out, you know that's a super price.

Hey Cornboy,
    What kind of a price did you get for watercutting your steel, it's $150.00 to $200.00 an hour here, and thats gotta take a while to cut out, even with CAD supplied, so I didn't even bother pursuing.
    There's not enough competition here. I'm just curious.

Just so everyone knows, I got those prices, as help funding our research. These prices may not stick around, especially the complete motor. 6 months from now, don't expect these prices to be the same. They are giving us private funding in my opinion, for now, in hopes for future buisness, but it won't last forever.

Comment

• waiting wating

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
      @DadHav

I'm not sure exactly where they're located, but likely, it's one of those locations. Come on DadHav, get that checkbook out, you know that's a super price.

Hey Cornboy,
      What kind of a price did you get for watercutting your steel, it's $150.00 to $200.00 an hour here, and thats gotta take a while to cut out, even with CAD supplied, so I didn't even bother pursuing.

Just so everyone knows, I got those prices, as help funding our research. These prices may not stick around, especially the complete motor. 6 months from now, don't expect these prices to be the same. They are giving us private funding in my opinion, for now, in hopes for future buisness, but it won't last forever.

Hello Machine, still waiting, not expecting to be cheap but for EV will need a lot more power than Imperial, it's a size thing.
      Will let you know as soon as i know.
      Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• johnny

hello this my first post ufo you are star hear is some pictures of my work so far
        i will go on the list after i come back from holliday
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by laserjo View Post
          hello this my first post ufo you are star hear is some pictures of my work so far
          Hi laserjo,
          Welcome! Please talk about your replication. Obviously you have UNITE motors MYxxxx. What types did you put together?
          I have UNITE morors as well. MY 1020 and MY1016. I'm goint to test them before in order to compare the success after rewinding. You can give valuable hints for rework!
          rgds John
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Tesla patent appeared in Lockridge forum

Hi all,

This post has been written in the Lockridge device forum. I hope this help, in case of not being mentioned here yet:

Originally posted by jtanguay View Post
            Just to add my thoughts on the lockridge. I am very intrigued by this motor. Doing more research on it I came across a Tesla patent for electro magnetic motor:

Tesla Patent No. 381,968 - Electro Magnetic Motor

The DC motors of today that I've taken apart are definitely not wound like this. Each commutator has a link to the next...
            https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Me Too

@DadHav

Hey Cornboy,

Hello everyone, You are right Machine those prices are incredible.
              Will order UFO KIT as well, it will be good practise for me for larger machines, and UFO will supply lots of info for this one.

Thanks UFO and thanks Machine.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Tesla Patents...

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                Hi all,

This post has been written in the Lockridge device forum. I hope this help, in case of not being mentioned here yet:
                Hello Hanon1492,

Please watch:

ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT - YouTube

If you go over the first two minutes and a half (2:30) of this Video I uploaded on July 10th 2012...Nikola Tesla's Birthday...it shows all descriptions related to mainly all Tesla Electrodynamic Machines, windings Methods..in the essence, compacted, filtered and dissected to its maximum expression...
                The next day (July 11th...I started this Thread...
                Actually, there is no Motor Generator Patent from Nikola Tesla World wide...that I have not reviewed and dissected to the Xtreme....unless the FBI had confiscated from the Official Gazette...

Thanks anyway for posting the Link to that site, they did a great work there re-writing and cleaning all graphics...it is my favorite one as I recommend it to anyone that want to review His Patents...

The USPTO have all bad copies, missing-scribbled-blemished text and graphics...it is a shame...since he lived here most of his life.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Awesome Work My Dear Friend!!

OK it's all done and here is the goods, all you have to do is ask for UFO KIT

but first,

The shaft does come with the rotor assembly
                  The magnets do come with the stator assembly

NOW the list with prices

0510052 rotor core assembly $ 35.00
                  0502029 stator core assembly $ 49.15
                  0566001 bearing $4.00
                  0566000 bearing $4.00
                  0567028c comms 2@$24.00 $48.00
                  0515032 brush assembly $34.00
                  0596081 1/4"x 1" key $2.00
                  0596093 long bolt 2@2.00 $4.00
                  0514120 com bracket assembly $58.15
                  0541008 driver end bracket assembly $24.85
                  0582036 com bracket cover $4.00

Total $267.15

That's incredible pricing

Now if you want just the motor already wound , say for testing, the price went up, #P56MD003its now $378.50

So now there is only 1 brush assembly because 1 is coming installed on com bracket assembly #0541008, with grommets, all there.
                  The other end cover is the driver end bracket #0541008.
                  Only put 2 long bolts in order.
                  And finally, the self tapping sheet metal screws to hold to mesh com bracket cover on, will have to get at hardware store, when you get bolts to mount brush assembly to driver end bracket.

They ship internationally, even western Austrailia.
                  But no paypal JohnStone, gotta be credit card or wire transfer.

There, were all good to go.

Have fun folks
                  here's Dianne's direct line 1-440-349-4083-ext#117
                  Hope I didn't forget anything

Hello Machine!!

Wow! Awesome Work there My Dear Friend!!

Can't get any better than that!...I've paid over 350.00 for each motor, no extra commutator, no extra brushes...and even in my last order she did not gave such prices...but like You are saying...they want to help Us also, and Dyann is a great human being...I could say an Angel we needed here.

Dad Hav is not going to buy this type of motors...it can not be used to fly one of his R/C Planes... ...But let me tell you Dad Hav...it could easily lift you off the ground in an Ultra Light Plane...so, think about it...

Great, excellent work Machine!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Excellent Builds!!

Originally posted by laserjo View Post
                    Hello and Laserjo!!

Wow! great and beautiful Motors!!...I see very good testing going on there!!

When you come back, please share all details!!
                    We all want to see and read about them.

Regards, and see you soon

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                      Downloaded it ,got it, Thanks felow Aussie, maybe catch up with you sometime.

How's the imperial build going did you get the motor etc?.

Regards Cornboy.
                      G'Day Cornboy 555
                      Did you read your PM I sent asking you for your Address
                      My Email is iankoglin@yahoo.com

Perhaps we can catch up after your harvest

Kindest Regards

Always busy at it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello Machine!!

Wow! Awesome Work there My Dear Friend!!

Can't get any better than that!...I've paid over 350.00 for each motor, no extra commutator, no extra brushes...and even in my last order she did not gave such prices...but like You are saying...they want to help Us also, and Dyann is a great human being...I could say an Angel we needed here.

Dad Hav is not going to buy this type of motors...it can not be used to fly one of his R/C Planes... ...But let me tell you Dad Hav...it could easily lift you off the ground in an Ultra Light Plane...so, think about it...

Great, excellent work Machine!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        I hope you are right UFO about the motor. I'm patient enough to wait until 12 12 12 to see. Let me just make sure I have this straight in my head. You did say you will have a self running machine that will also have extra potential to run a normal useful load right? You will have this on 12 12 12 hopefully? You told me you put these motors on your R/C quad copter so it's not nice for you to make fun of me for wanting to do the same. If you're just kidding around with me then that's OK. At this point I can't wait to see an over unity device of any kind or size from anybody. When I say over unity I don't mean a voltage measurement, I mean something that will be running Bob's home off grid, unlimited flight time as you mentioned earlier too, but unlimited on a vehicle whether it be land sea or air is a hundred times better. When I experiment I look for a useful proof of concept that falls within the monetary framework of my retirement. If I can get that then I can move on to bigger things. I have friends with ultra light aircrafts and it would delight me to build them a motor when you prove your concept. All I asked of you right from the beginning was to prove what you wanted us to believe. We might have even been Dear Friends all this time. I'm finally delighted the time has come for your video. I will feature your video and brag about you like everyone else as I insult myself for not being a better participant. I'll even make a motor with an instruction video perhaps, but not until I see it with my own eyes and someone else verifies it. When Bob or someone else says he's off grid or someone has the device even lighting a single incandescent light bulb with no input from anything but the device itself, then my search for this that started in the 70's will be over. OMG at 70 years old can you imagine how people are gonna be running to get out of the way of my electric ultralight? I wonder if it can carry my boom box speakers too.
                        J
                        Last edited by DadHav; 12-04-2012, 05:03 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Hey Dad Hav,
                          I was only kidding about getting your check book out.

Dad Hav you are a funny guy
                          Oh thats just great! I've waited most of my life to see real proof of a free energy device and now that the moment approaches the end of the world will come 9 days after.
                          I for sure didn't mean "Is there a picture of the amateur who is desiccating this armature with a set of dykes and pliers
                          OMG at 70 years old can you imagine how people are gonna be running to get out of the way of my electric ultralight? I wonder if it can carry my boom box speakers too.

your killing me

Machine

Comment

• Originally posted by l2-ok View Post
                            Hello all, just want to ask if this one good to rebuild? Good price but i'm not sure. Thanks.

So this one no good?

Comment

• Hi UFO,

Thanks for the quick reply. Let me first explain and clear up a few things.

- Sorry, my language may not have been clear, but I was simply stating the pulse rates which were working for me so that I may have a comparison with others. I had not noticed anyone else posting such information for those still working on the small motors. I certainly was not trying to set rules or guidelines for others to follow.
                              In fact you have now confirmed that these motors should operate at much higher pulse rates, so there is definitely something wrong with my builds.

- I looked at the winding videos you mentioned. I've also carefully looked at my windings configuration and that part seems allright. In fact I've been following john_g's excellent instructions for the 5-pole winding as per his post #93 of July this year. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post201543

- Regarding the brush orientation, yes the brushes are offset by 90 degrees from the connection terminal on these motors, so that part seems fine.

- I have previously built the metal version, as well as a version using acrylic tubing with the permanent magnets inside the tubing. Photo's below.

- Yes your suggestion of plastic wedges is a good one, and I had followed your instructions in a previous build, as per photo below:
                              I discovered that those plastic "cable-ties" make excellent wedges for these small motors and have only to be cut to the correct length. These should be inserted with the ridged side facing outwards so as not to damage the coil wire.

- On this current rotor I have used too much wire as you have pointed out. I was trying to reach a particular resistance (!). As there was no space for wedges I finished off by putting a thin layer of araldite over the windings to keep them in place. Obviously this did not help! (Plus now I will have a tough time removing the old windings)

- My reason for working with acrylic tubing: Simply because I find it easier to work with than metal. For this stator coil version motor I felt it would be more practical to have these large coils outside of the tube, so I used a narrower tube for the rotor. The reasons for using the acrylic tubing:

- It gives a rigid support for the two endcap commutator assemblies
                              - The two ends are in perfect allignment.
                              - The entire rotor-tube assembly, when placed between the stator coils, can then be easily manually rotated to tune the offset between brushes and stator coils, before being secured in position.
                              - The transparent acrylic tube allows me to see inside (and see the arcing!)

- I had cut cooling ventilation slots along the entire length of the tubing , it is difficult to see these in the pictures posted.

- The "fire-hazard" plastic around the stator coils is actually sticky tape. It is there to keep the coils from unwinding and also to secure the coils to the mountings. Admittedly somewhat overdone (!) I've cut away some of the tape in the picture below to give a better view. The core is made of cut pieces of welding rods that have been glued together .

- You are absolutely correct that the thickness of the tubing creates a large gap between the rotor and stator. I am aware of this and my thinking was simply that I could compensate by applying a higher voltage for now, as this was only a trial model.

- I do not have a tachometer so not able to confirm speed of the motor yet.

- UFO, my model making skills may definitely be lacking, but this was just a "rough" quick-&-dirty model to test the principles of pulsing a coil-stator model. (Even this "rough" model took me many hours of work). I have no intention of running this "fire-hazard" for more than a few minutes at a time.

Now, the odd thing is that all the versions I've built seem to run well on normal DC and seem to require less voltage to run than the original standard motor.
                              However once I apply pulsed DC I get the arcing and overheating problems.
                              Even this present version was working fine on normal DC (ofcourse the stator coils were drawing huge current). Pulsing the stator coils only, also worked well and brought down the current consumption. Pulsing both the rotor and stator in parralell again caused the arcing and overheating.

I've also checked my pulsing system by using it to pulse a normal 5-pole motor, and I am able to go up to around 15K to 20K without any problem. With these converted motors however, pulsing at higher than around 100Hz causes the motor to stall. I have also experimented with varying the duty cycle from about 30% to around 90%.

After repairing this rotor I will test a little more, and if possible I'll make a video which maybe you could have a look at.
                              Thanks for your patience!

Best wishes

Anoop
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Treadmill Motors

Originally posted by l2-ok View Post
                                So this one no good?
                                Hello 12-ok,

Just a picture showing the exterior of motor is not enough unless we are familiar with it from previous builds...
                                Now if you would have searched properly within this thread there are some posts by Wantomake Member, he has played with this machine and converted into asymmetrical, it is a Two Stator Two Brush System, so it would not have a great power as a Four would, but it does can be converted, however, you should go back and check brand spec's and see if that is similar to the one converted.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X