X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyann Email

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
    G'Day UFO
    Please would you give me Dyann's Email address as to ring from Aus would be almost impossible because of time zone?
    DeRosa, Dyann Email: derosad@imperialelectric.com

Also just a thought
    IF we could buy the complete bare motor they may be able to supply with the fan removed and the extra commutator and brushboard assembly plate fitted
    Ian, may as well have them wind it also...
    They will not do that (as Machine wrote)

I am interested in 3 motors
    one to replicate Your 12/12/12 version and one each for 2 small cars I am sure 13hp would drive a small passenger car
    also I am sure 2 of these motors could be fitted end for end con joined to gether to run a bigger vehicle

I already have Austec Magnet wire 3 - 23kg spools 1.5mm 1 - 22kg spool 1.00mm I purchased some time ago for one of Bedini's Projects that I did not continue with perhaps I can use this.

Thanks to you once again my Dear friend for all your effort in helping us to understand these machines

Kindest Regards

Still working at it

My pleasure and Warm Regards My Dear Friend Ian

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Imperial Motor

Hi everyone!

@Ufo and @machinealive
      Great work with Dyann in getting great price of Ufo combo!

I want to buy one or two of this combos, so... Machinealive please post here when you get the combo ready with Dyann.
      Thanks Ufo for Dyann's email because I am not ready to talk in English

We are taking bigger steps now! Keep working my dear friends!

Nico

Comment

• My Dearest Friend Machine...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
        The problem Ian is that the warehouse has no product like that, and if the tech guys make one and send it to the warehouse to ship, they have no number to enter for that part. Maybe if they start selling more they would be willing to due that work for us. But for now, you either buy parts and build your own, or you buy the whole motor, and pull wires, sand, etc.

That is how I understand it. They won't ship products without a code for warehouse. These folks are busy.

I do not have her email address, sorry Ian.

My "Dearest" Friend Machine Alive...

Ok, now that I have a "permission" from all of you to call you Dear Friends...then may as well also call some of you..."dearest"... ...and Machine...you are the first "chosen one"...

Ok, originally I've order, a while back...two of this Motors...with Dyann, she gave me great prices...like I wrote here before...the idea was to take them apart and make just one to be installed on a four passenger fancy Aluminum frame Golf Car...but, as we were developing here the 12-12-12, for a Generator Head...then I realize for testing on videos I will need to keep an "untouched/unmodified" Symmetrical Imperial Motor...so then I ordered a set of Brush Assembly and a Commutator...

And Machine, I just found the Invoice...and part # 0515032 (Brush Board Assy)...It Does NOT come with the Aluminum Outer Housing...and by the way...she charge me $46.40 for this thing!...As also I paid for the commutator $26.50...(As I verified part # 0567028 commutator is perfect)

...so it seems that Dyann is starting to like your voice... ... better than mine...

Therefore, I feel like we ALL should let you "negotiate" with Her better than with UFO ...

(I'm just Hoping your wife does not watch this forum!... )

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Reply from your welcome post #2677

Thanks so much for the considerate response and warm welcome. I hadn't caught on to your threads now for a half year, hanging out at the Lockridge thread since last winter, but nobody seemed to be making any progress there. They were harvesting some BEMF from a single commutator motor pretty well, but when you invited Peter L. to come join you on your assymetric threads, and I followed the link back where you diagrammed out how to control the CEMF you really got my attention. I deleted my post thinking I must be totally annoying you and this brilliant collection of volunteer engineers but you are very magnanimous and generous in your instruction. You seem to have unlocked this Tesla patent, since I also spotted back around page 50 a Bosch motor-generator conversion doing slightly better than COP 1? OU, essentially an electrical perpetual motion machine. We see any significant OU here and I think I can sell the wife that I will be doing a 3 mos. disappearing act in the basement or somewhere to build one of these with a grid tie inverter to run our power meter backward. (more fun than doing dishes) FTC Energy has a pretty good zero cogging generator they build, claiming a 92% efficiency. They say you could hook one of those up to a Natural gas motor and you could generate energy for 2-3 cents/KWH vs the power company at 15 cent per KWH. Up here in the Northeast we have all the new cheap NG from the marsalis shale. Generac makes these type of generators, 8000 installed. We definitely have a problem with the grid, so these asymmetrical machines look like just the ticket.

PS: Mr. Ufop, I find similarity in your work here to Mr. Tesla not only in your engineering but also in your desire to help humanity. We should all realize that in order for us to even to this day enjoy the benefits of just AC power, his earliest brainchild, he had to tear up his royalty contract with Westinghouse so that they could win the contract to electrify the first hydroelectric damn at Niagara, beating Edison. He went begging for money for his projects after that only to have JP Morgan crush him. Genius 2 steps ahead is viewed as lunatic.
          Last edited by sampojo; 12-02-2012, 05:20 AM. Reason: clarity
          Up, Up and Away

Comment

• well UFO'

My "Dearest" Friend Machine Alive...

Ok, now that I have a "permission" from all of you to call you Dear Friends...then may as well also call some of you..."dearest"... ...and Machine...you are the first "chosen one"...
            UFO, I'm blushing.

Just kidding, come over here you big lug
            Does this mean I get to fly the ship

Now seriously,

...so it seems that Dyann is starting to like your voice... ... better than mine...

Therefore, I feel like we ALL should let you "negotiate" with Her better than with UFO ...
            I think that is a great idea, we don't want to, inundate and irritate, Dyann with questions and concerns, at this point.

Maybe I'll tell her UFO will convert her car to electric, no charge, when this is done, for all her help..

I will try extra hard to have this wrapped up by tuesday, and have a complete price package, with parts list, and prices.

Comment

• Imperial Main Pairs Alignment

Hello to All,

[IMG][/IMG]

Before getting into winding this Motor We must go over this Diagram in Full Detail.

I have set the rotation CCW when looking at Motor with Connecting Shaft aiming towards You. The reason is to match same rotation as Gas Engine/therefore Generator Head will be turning same direction.

This is the same way the Motor is displayed on this Diagram, with connecting shaft aiming out of the screen...In back is the original aluminum housing and original brushes, meaning looking like this...

[IMG][/IMG]

If you notice, I have marked the South Stators with a red marker (on picture above), matching the way your motor comes from factory...HOWEVER, make sure with a Compass that this magnetic orientation in Your Motor is the same as this one (they may change and still obtain same rotation-polarity in the Symmetrical Windings)

I have already check a long amount of hours this CAD, rotating it to see if Interactions fall right On Time at all possible angles, therefore, you MUST PAY CLOSE ATTENTION, to the way Commutator Elements in Red (Input) are located related to P1-P15.

We are grabbing Seven (7) Poles per Coil in the Pair, therefore, finding the Bisector of each Coil is simple, it will be the very centered one, so you will have three poles to one side of it...and three poles on the other side. I HIGHLY recommend that you mark your first (P1) Bisectors for your North-South Coils, AS ALSO where your P15 bisectors would be (exactly at 180º apart from P1), this will be your MAIN guide to find the perfect TWO RED Elements in Commutator also apart by 180º, where to attach it to Upper and lower Commutators. (remember commutator is 56 elements so we are jumping two, which is same size as brush width )

This First Part Set Up is the MOST IMPORTANT ONE...after you have set this, keeping the next Pair P2, P3,P4 is easy....till you get to P8, HERE You MUST check that center poles previously marked at start (Bisectors) match perfectly Opposite with your winding center (seventh center pole)...Note in Diagram that P8 is Opposite to P1, meaning, P8 South, must be exactly on top of P1 North ...IF NOT, STOP!!...there is definitively something wrong...you either jumped a slot, grab six instead of seven...or something else...YOU MUST GO BACK...and re-check them all...and so on till you close P28

I Highly recommend you get a Red and a Blue Permanent Marker to mark bisectors with the right polarity color coded.

For winding direction as how to go, you MUST FIRST designate a Polarity for your Input Brushes, I normally use Input Positive as the brushes closer to connecting shaft...all this is very important to keep all winding sequences correct...remember this motors could run even with one or two wrong wound coils...but they will not give Max Performance and will run very rough, stalling.

I will upload a video of windings and set up...(more likely it will be after 12-12-12)

Regards

Ufopolitics

PD: Please re-check this post every once in a while as I may be adding or correcting-expanding explanation-data.
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-02-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Count me in(+_+)
                Mike Klimesh

Originally posted by JohnStone
                In order to get an overview let's sum up the count of kits sold in first pilot lot:
                My current guess:
                • iankoglin: 3
                • machinealive: 1
                • niko8K: 1
                • JohnsStone: 1

shipping to: AUS, US, Europe, South America

Who is shure to place an order as well?
                Live to experiment, Experiment to live (+_+)

Comment

• super glue is stronger than pvc ....fins

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                  Ufopolitics,

UfoPolitics, looks like a PVC pipe could be used for the body and holes drilled and wood dowel rod placed where the turns are for the fins?

Thanks again,

IndianaBoys
                  In my travels I learned that super glue is stronger than pvc so the fins could be cut out of sheet pvc and glued to pvc pipe with very sturdy results.

bro d

Comment

• OK,

I'm gonna put a parts list up and anyone/everyone should check it, and speak up if I've missed anything.

1. Does a shaft come with rotor assembly?
                    2. Do magnets come wtih stator assembly?

If not we need these as well and part number# in case we need parts later.

Then

0566000 bearing
                    0566001 bearing
                    0515032 brush assembly (2)
                    0567028c commutators (2)
                    0502029 stator frame assembly
                    0510052 rotar core assembly

will get real #'s for next parts
                    (31, 32)aluminun housing brush side end cap
                    (85) steel end cap other end
                    (65)long bolts (2) or more, extra?
                    (71)brush side aluminum wrapping piece, plus bolts ( 2 extra?) for mounting to72
                    (72) is this a seperate part
                    (37) 3 bolts for each brush assembly to mount to each end ( 1 end we will need to drill holes/tap into steel plate) (3 extra?)
                    (76) key for end shaft
                    (78) label?
                    (64)expansion spring ( how many UFO, 4) (2 extra?)
                    (36) cable grommets ( 2 for each end) (2 extra?)

What did I miss folks?

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                      OK,

I'm gonna put a parts list up and anyone/everyone should check it, and speak up if I've missed anything.

1. Does a shaft come with rotor assembly?
                      2. Do magnets come wtih stator assembly?

If not we need these as well and part number# in case we need parts later.

Then

0566000 bearing
                      0566001 bearing
                      0515032 brush assembly (2)
                      0567028c commutators (2)
                      0502029 stator frame assembly
                      0510052 rotar core assembly

will get real #'s for next parts
                      (31, 32)aluminun housing brush side end cap
                      (85) steel end cap other end
                      (65)long bolts (2) or more, extra?
                      (71)brush side aluminum wrapping piece, plus bolts ( 2 extra?) for mounting to72
                      (72) is this a seperate part
                      (37) 3 bolts for each brush assembly to mount to each end ( 1 end we will need to drill holes/tap into steel plate) (3 extra?)
                      (76) key for end shaft
                      (78) label?
                      (64)expansion spring ( how many UFO, 4) (2 extra?)
                      (36) cable grommets ( 2 for each end) (2 extra?)

What did I miss folks?

Hello Machine,

You've got it all...just some minor corrections...

72 -is the bolt to clamp 71 together (nut is attached to wrapping piece 71)
                      71 -wrapping piece-mesh is black painted thin steel, not aluminum.
                      37- Three bolts only for original housing...the adapt bolts are much longer (12/24 by 2 1/2 -3 Inches) that will have to buy at a hardware store...
                      64 -expansion washer just one...but those are nickel and dimes fasteners...is always good to have two or three extra...
                      36 -Grommets we will need total of Four...that is also items you could get in any electrical supply...however, I am seeing that even the bearings here are much cheaper!

I am pretty sure shaft comes with armature-core
                      As also Stator comes with PM's

Just find out how much is the difference between the Brush Housing Assembly (that comes ready to mount , brushes, grommets, cables and board)...versus buying separate, Brush Board plus Aluminum Housing...

Regards friend!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• So , you are saying buy the aluminum housing for brush end assembled to brush assembly. This is what I hope I already ordered UFO, I did discuss this with Dyann, but definitly will find that out as well.

I will redo check list later after everyone gets a look, tonight.

Comment

• Cheap

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
                          Thanks so much for the considerate response and warm welcome. I hadn't caught on to your threads now for a half year, hanging out at the Lockridge thread since last winter, but nobody seemed to be making any progress there. They were harvesting some BEMF from a single commutator motor pretty well, but when you invited Peter L. to come join you on your assymetric threads, and I followed the link back where you diagrammed out how to control the CEMF you really got my attention. I deleted my post thinking I must be totally annoying you and this brilliant collection of volunteer engineers but you are very magnanimous and generous in your instruction. You seem to have unlocked this Tesla patent, since I also spotted back around page 50 a Bosch motor-generator conversion doing slightly better than COP 1? OU, essentially an electrical perpetual motion machine. We see any significant OU here and I think I can sell the wife that I will be doing a 3 mos. disappearing act in the basement or somewhere to build one of these with a grid tie inverter to run our power meter backward. (more fun than doing dishes) FTC Energy has a pretty good zero cogging generator they build, claiming a 92% efficiency. They say you could hook one of those up to a Natural gas motor and you could generate energy for 2-3 cents/KWH vs the power company at 15 cent per KWH. Up here in the Northeast we have all the new cheap NG from the marsalis shale. Generac makes these type of generators, 8000 installed. We definitely have a problem with the grid, so these asymmetrical machines look like just the ticket.

PS: Mr. Ufop, I find similarity in your work here to Mr. Tesla not only in your engineering but also in your desire to help humanity. We should all realize that in order for us to even to this day enjoy the benefits of just AC power, his earliest brainchild, he had to tear up his royalty contract with Westinghouse so that they could win the contract to electrify the first hydroelectric damn at Niagara, beating Edison. He went begging for money for his projects after that only to have JP Morgan crush him. Genius 2 steps ahead is viewed as lunatic.

Hello Sampojo, 15cents/KW is what i was paying 5 years ago here in australia, now it's 32 cents/KW, probably the most expensive electricity in the world! as our dollar is the same as US.

The failing, decaying, infastructure (poles&wires etc), is blamed for price increase. Hope your infastructure is in good nick.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Me Too

Originally posted by JohnStone
                            In order to get an overview let's sum up the count of kits sold in first pilot lot:
                            My current guess:
                            • iankoglin: 3
                            • machinealive: 1
                            • niko8K: 1
                            • JohnsStone: 1

shipping to: AUS, US, Europe, South America

Who is shure to place an order as well?
                            I do not see my name there.
                            Better add one for me.
                            Dana
                            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• No one is likely interested in this now, but here is a 2min. vid of the small 3 pole, constant 44v dc

.3pole - YouTube

Getting tighter.

Comment

• Well Done.

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                                No one is likely interested in this now, but here is a 2min. vid of the small 3 pole, constant 44v dc

.3pole - YouTube

Getting tighter.

It does build up RPM quite fast for alum-air core motor Machinealive, well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X