Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hey Machine,

Glad you've got great prices from Dyann, and yes she is a lovely Lady.

Now I was trying for Her to work out a deal with Engineering and Admin level staff of Imperial...to get Us all a package where they will give Us an Unwound Motor...but epoxy coated...and no fan...that way they will save on time-materials...and would be (should be) even more economical...plus an extra commutator and a brush board...it will be called a UFO Package...Did you mention UFO right?...so here it goes...or yours is wounded?...If it is CALL HER BACK...and tell her about it...

The Mecc Alte I got it at Northern Tools ...but I got such a great deal because it was ordered a while back and never picked up...normally they do NOT keep in inventory generator heads...that was a "lucky one"...I found...they left it (after a few visits) at $200.00.

Mecc Alte comes with all North Star Honda Generators...

Regards friend and do not worry...be happy!

Ufopolitics
    G'Day UFO,Machinealive
    I have not heard back from Imperial motors since I asked Dianne for a special UFO price. Perhaps I am corresponding with a different branch.

Please could you find out Dianne's Email address for me so as I can contact the right Dianne to buy the "UFO Package" as I really want to buy 2 of these
    One to run my car and one to connect to a Mecc Alte Generator.
    In the meantime

Update on my progress
    I have purchased a Mobility scooter (Wrecked) it has 2 motors of which I intend to modify They are English made by "Electric Motor Development"
    also I have purchased 2 - Zy1020F 1000w 20.8w 20.8 amp 3000RPM made by Gindunmotor.com I also will modify these.

As I progress I will take photos and document my builds

Kindest regards

Still working at it

Comment

• Thanks KOGS.

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
      G'Day UFO and all our Dear friends
      I have not been able to access the Internet for about 4 weeks as there was a huge fire in the local telstra building.
      Now I am connected again
      For those wanting a good Drawing program that can open these drawing files try this free program it is a great Drawing program here
      Free CAD software * for your DWG files: DraftSight - Dassault Systèmes

I now am trying to catch up with all the Mail

Regards to all

Kogs still here

Downloaded it ,got it, Thanks felow Aussie, maybe catch up with you sometime.

How's the imperial build going did you get the motor etc?.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Well

I have not been able to access the Internet for about 4 weeks as there was a huge fire in the local telstra building.
        Now I am connected again
        For those wanting a good Drawing program that can open these drawing files try this free program it is a great Drawing program here

Regards to all

Kogs still here

Jumped the gun.

Comment

• Hi UFO!

I'm still working with the small 5 pole "toy" asymmetric motors, and have built a few variations now. The latest one uses stator coils instead of permanent magnets. I operate these at voltages between 12V and 16V. The permanent magnet versions draw around 1 to 1.5 Amps, while the present stator coil version draws up to 5 or 6 amperes.
          My question is regarding arcing at the brushes. I find that with everything I've built so far there is heavy arcing at the brushes when the motors are being supplied with pulsed current. However when running on normal DC, arcing is hardly noticeable. The motors also get very hot when operated by pulsed current.
          Would appreciate any suggestions on what the problem could be, thanks.

Best regds

Anoop

Comment

• Hey Kogs

Here is Diane's direct line. You have to order parts instead of the whole motor, unless you like pulling wire. She will remember now, I'm sure of it.

Dianne 1-440-349-4083-ext#117
            Bearing 0566001 $4.00
            Bearing 0566000 $4.00
            comm 0567028c 2@$25.00
            Brush assemble 0515032 2@$34.00
            stator frame assemble $49.15
            core assemble $35.00

Total $210.00

I'm not sure if we needed two different bearings since we are now using the same brush assemble. I phoned back and left a message, so you may want to ask.

Everyone should be ordering these, I can't believe they are making any money, and this motor is a monster.

$200.00 plus tx and frieght, for your materials, for your final year exam, in the UFO coarse on electric motor design, and your textbook is free..

Comment

• good price range

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
              $200.00 plus tx and frieght, for your materials, for your final year exam, in the UFO coarse on electric motor design, and your textbook is free..
              OK, so now thats starting to get interesting! I think I need to rent a garage somewhere...
              Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Great!!

Hey Kogs

Here is Diane's direct line. You have to order parts instead of the whole motor, unless you like pulling wire. She will remember now, I'm sure of it.

Bearing 0566001 $4.00
                Bearing 0566000 $4.00
                comm 0567028c 2@$25.00
                core assemble $35.00

Total $210.00

I'm not sure if we needed two different bearings since we are now using the same brush assemble. I phoned back and left a message, so you may want to ask.

Everyone should be ordering these, I can't believe they are making any money, and this motor is a monster.

Hello Machine!!

Wow!...IT WORKED!

I exchange some emails yesterday with DYANN (Her name spells Dyann, NOT Dianne)...asking to please consider talking to higher level admin at Imperial, the ones that get benefit by high volume sales no matter what...to give Us a great price on naked rotors, the answer from her was..."tell me what volume of orders could that be...so I could tell them..."
                My answer was: Dyann, figure out Imperial could be working steadily for a couple to three years to satisfy the orders you will have...IF my testing on 12-12-12 would be positive...the thing is...we will be changing our dependency on Oil for ever...here my dear friend.

Machine, you've got so far the best deal ever here...can not beat that price!!

This Motors have different bearings, the ones originally at the back (brush side) are smaller, in OD/ID than the connecting shaft side that are MUCH bigger

[IMG][/IMG]

FRONT BEARING

[IMG][/IMG]

REAR BEARING

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello and Welcome Sampojo

Originally posted by sampojo
                  Hi Ian?

Thanks tremendously for the Free CAD SW link!

You guys are really going for it. That 36 pole armature will make one monster motor-gen setup! Are you going to open up a charging station for your block? Unlike JP Morgan, you could hang a meter on it! We need a "slap me silly" smilie.

Could I get someone to clear up the big picture for me?

We all know that symmetrical generators motor and symmetrical motors generate. So if we combine a prime mover asymmetrical motor with an symmetrical generator, the motor of course gets the CEMF converted to generation capability.
                  Don't just look at the Asymmetrical Prime Mover Generation as its "Electrical, or Radiant output attributes"...but look mainly at its Torque and Speed capabilities[Mechanical Attributes here]...when we connect it to a Symmetrical Generator, that would be capable to turn the stiffness of a Symmetrical Generator under load, consuming 1/3 to 1/5 of your output. Here is the BIG Picture related to this set-up my friend.

Then the prime mover turning the generator will be generating beaucoup hot electricity, but of course you must pay the witch there.
                  Now, I see that Mr. Ufopolitcs is planning to hook up the Mecc Alte SYMMETRICAL generator. I hadn't had a chance to research that yet, but when I woke up this AM after a slog thru the forums until 2AM last night, my eyes opened and I had an epiphany that that obviously the MA generator must be under development in some other thread I hadn't found yet and it was an ASYMMETRICAL generator that would require some special difference in the wiring so that its secondary radiant circuit would now generate radiant energy ALONG WITH the primary circuit. It would seem that if you turn an asymmetric motor as a generator, the primary circuit would generate, but the secondary radiant circuit would motor. Not sure if it would motor in the right direction, or even if this mirror symmetry would apply? If they do, should that ASYMMETRICAL generator be under design too? If it motors in the right direction then you are home free? Thoughts anyone?

Good radio shack test item maybe...
                  Yes, I have displayed here Asymmetrical Generator Concepts (so far the one based on similar Motor Structure...but I have more designs related to Asymmetric Generators coming later)

Asymmetric Generators DO NOT get stiffer under surge loads, but on the contrary, and same as Motor, it develops the POSITIVE/FORWARD-NOT COUNTER EMF...and that makes It to work opposite than symmetric generators...meaning, the more loads you hook it to...the more "loose" the shaft gets, just because, like the motor, what was the B EMF is now assisting rotation, as also Radiant Field...

Get it?

THE MECC ALTE-IMPERIAL SET UP

Now, what we are doing here is to hook a Symmetric Generator (Mecc Alte, Untouched/Unmodified, except to mechanically adapt to have ready to couple[front bearings, plate and shaft, etc]...and a nice heavier muscle breed that I have found (Imperial Body 56) still remaining from the symmetrical brush operated that is very suitable to be converted into Asymmetrical Type Prime Mover.
                  This Motor Armature without wires is MUCH heavier than the Mecc Alte Rotary Brush-less Stator, and this makes it a very good prospect to make our dreams reality...

As I believe this set up will finally BRAKE all the existing lies related to OU, Mtion Perpetual and all laws that are -so far- restricting Us all from moving forward...
                  After 12-12-12 is over and real and positive...we will be "in peace' working in our Dedicated Asymmetric Generators, then the Symmetrical Technology will be completely buried.
                  But mainly, the set up will fit many necessities out there, for many that need the free power without major conversions (here is just the Imperial to convert)...and still be getting Hot Power to apply it to their usage at home, shops, or anywhere they want...

We make our own Energy...We will have our own Politics...my friend...We will be much stronger as being less dependable on Gas-Oil resources.

Hope this explain helped you out

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-01-2012, 05:24 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Anoop

Originally posted by Anoop View Post
                    Hi UFO!

I'm still working with the small 5 pole "toy" asymmetric motors, and have built a few variations now. The latest one uses stator coils instead of permanent magnets. I operate these at voltages between 12V and 16V. The permanent magnet versions draw around 1 to 1.5 Amps, while the present stator coil version draws up to 5 or 6 amperes.
                    My question is regarding arcing at the brushes. I find that with everything I've built so far there is heavy arcing at the brushes when the motors are being supplied with pulsed current. However when running on normal DC, arcing is hardly noticeable. The motors also get very hot when operated by pulsed current.
                    Would appreciate any suggestions on what the problem could be, thanks.

Best regds

Anoop
                    Hello Anoop,

You got there some problems obviously my dear friend, now, according to what you wrote...it seems there is a problem of Communication between your pulses from oscillator-controller and the Machine timing (brushes positioning).
                    Arcing under pulses occurs when you have a delayed motor timing and a too fast or too wide time on.

The "Ideal way" should be that your On times (T-On at oscillator) will be synchronized with your Commutators On Time, exactly, where they need to be making their interactions, not further not before...

It is like a Spark in a Gas Engine...if it does not occur exactly at peak compression stage (TDC) in its full spark power...then it will not burn properly, and it will not have the strongest thrust force...As Cylinder Heads will overheat excessively due to remaining fire-explosion during pre or post process...that could be suction or discharge.

If it is heating up pulsing...you have too long On Times there, or almost no Off Time at all...on linear DC will not happen just because Motor is "handling" its required pulses...not forced by your oscillator.
                    If you pulse too long and let go Off too short...then Radiant comes on BEFORE its time, crashing with your Hot Interactions...

Try setting up your oscillator at longer T-Off...while shortening T-On.
                    Try adjusting brushes while running on straight DC and "hear" the best and more steady humming noise...as you will get the highest output through your exhaust gates (output)...set a meter to see this output at its best range possible...then your machine will be tuned...

Let me know

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Great Download!!

Now I am connected again

Regards to all

Kogs still here

Hello My Dear Friend Kogs!!

It is great to see you back!!...

And as always, your contributions for our project always great, excellent!

I just downloaded the DraftSight, and opened all my DWG as also the DXF Formats...excellent ways to start a new age of communications here!!

The 36 Poles opened excellent!

Now We are cooking here!...All CAD's could be eXchanged beautifully!

Many thanks Kogs, and looking forward to see those great builds!

Regards Dear Friend!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                        Hey Kogs

Bearing 0566001 $4.00
                        Bearing 0566000 $4.00
                        comm 0567028c 2@$25.00
                        core assemble $35.00

Total $210.00

Machine,

There are some Important Issues here that We most clear up/go over with Dyann...

[IMG][/IMG]

1-The Brush Assembly-#39 I believe it is just the Brush Board, the brushes and cables and brush holders, but I am sure it does not includes the Outer Aluminum Housing/End Cap (#32,#31?...Not sure if right numbers there)....
                        2- Stator Frame-#2 should include the Permanent Magnets, and that is a "give away"...so make sure it comes with the PM Mounted already.
                        3- End Cap-#85, You are missing the other side end cap (and the two long main bolts #65), the one that attaches to connecting shaft side, it is a black solid Steel Plate (watch my video, where I mount the New Brush assembly)
                        4-Make sure the Armature Core Assembly-#14...comes already with the Shaft mounted, Shaft does NOT have a Number, so it should... !!
                        5- The Rear side (where normally brushes are) have a wrapping metal piece -#71 (missing in your list also) that straps at rear aluminum Brush Housing, and that should come with a bolt to attach #72...is like a screen mesh to protect from objects getting in brush-commutator area.

And like I wrote before, the bearings are different front and rear (#25-#28)...part numbers are different, so that should be right.

As we also need the bolts that attach brush board assembly to aluminum rear housing-cap, and are three (#37)...

This may seem like peanuts...but for my experience...just one missing fastener (bolt,clip,nut...), could get us weeks of delayed work.

#76 is the Key for end shaft, which is 1/4 Inch.
                        #78 Imperial Label/Spec's
                        #64 is an Expansion/Spring Washer.
                        #65 Long Mounting Bolts (2)
                        #36 are the two cable grommets to lock cable to housing.

I wanted to make sure we put together a complete motor with ALL required items...and nothing is missing after shipment is made.

If She could just get all this parts together and conform a "UFO Package"...will be awesome for Us.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-01-2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Very true UFO, I never really thought that even bolts may be a problem for some to get hold of, but that is true.

When I asked about the brush assembly, I was sure that she understood we needed the housing but I will confirm. I tried to make sure I wouldn't get the same housing ends, even though both will have brushes. But your right, there are no numbers.

I also am sure the magnets are included, but will confirm, I know that seems cheap. Those are big fat mags.

And I was also sure Joe understood we needed the shaft, but, now I need to confirm.

So we may be closer to $250.00 if we need ends, and ?, if mags and shaft are not included, which I'm sure the are.

I will call Dyann, Monday and find out for sure. We'll get every part, even bolts confirmed.

Thanks UFO

Comment

• great!!

Very true UFO, I never really thought that even bolts may be a problem for some to get hold of, but that is true.

When I asked about the brush assembly, I was sure that she understood we needed the housing but I will confirm. I tried to make sure I wouldn't get the same housing ends, even though both will have brushes. But your right, there are no numbers.

I also am sure the magnets are included, but will confirm, I know that seems cheap. Those are big fat mags.

And I was also sure Joe understood we needed the shaft, but, now I need to confirm.

So we may be closer to $250.00 if we need ends, and ?, if mags and shaft are not included, which I'm sure the are.

I will call Dyann, Monday and find out for sure. We'll get every part, even bolts confirmed.

Thanks UFO

Perfect Machine!!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Machine,

There are some Important Issues here that We most clear up/go over with Dyann...

[IMG][/IMG]

1-The Brush Assembly-#39 I believe it is just the Brush Board, the brushes and cables and brush holders, but I am sure it does not includes the Outer Aluminum Housing/End Cap (#32,#31?...Not sure if right numbers there)....
                              2- Stator Frame-#2 should include the Permanent Magnets, and that is a "give away"...so make sure it comes with the PM Mounted already.
                              3- End Cap-#85, You are missing the other side end cap (and the two long main bolts #65), the one that attaches to connecting shaft side, it is a black solid Steel Plate (watch my video, where I mount the New Brush assembly)
                              4-Make sure the Armature Core Assembly-#14...comes already with the Shaft mounted, Shaft does NOT have a Number, so it should... !!
                              5- The Rear side (where normally brushes are) have a wrapping metal piece -#71 (missing in your list also) that straps at rear aluminum Brush Housing, and that should come with a bolt to attach #72...is like a screen mesh to protect from objects getting in brush-commutator area.

And like I wrote before, the bearings are different front and rear (#25-#28)...part numbers are different, so that should be right.

As we also need the bolts that attach brush board assembly to aluminum rear housing-cap, and are three (#37)...

This may seem like peanuts...but for my experience...just one missing fastener (bolt,clip,nut...), could get us weeks of delayed work.

#76 is the Key for end shaft, which is 1/4 Inch.
                              #78 Imperial Label/Spec's
                              #64 is an Expansion/Spring Washer.
                              #65 Long Mounting Bolts (2)
                              #36 are the two cable grommets to lock cable to housing.

I wanted to make sure we put together a complete motor with ALL required items...and nothing is missing after shipment is made.

If She could just get all this parts together and conform a "UFO Package"...will be awesome for Us.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              G'Day UFO
                              Please would you give me Dyann's Email address as to ring from Aus would be almost impossible because of time zone?

Also just a thought
                              IF we could buy the complete bare motor they may be able to supply with the fan removed and the extra commutator and brushboard assembly plate fitted

I am interested in 3 motors
                              one to replicate Your 12/12/12 version and one each for 2 small cars I am sure 13hp would drive a small passenger car
                              also I am sure 2 of these motors could be fitted end for end con joined to gether to run a bigger vehicle

I already have Austec Magnet wire 3 - 23kg spools 1.5mm 1 - 22kg spool 1.00mm I purchased some time ago for one of Bedini's Projects that I did not continue with perhaps I can use this.

Thanks to you once again my Dear friend for all your effort in helping us to understand these machines

Kindest Regards

Still working at it

Comment

• The problem Ian is that the warehouse has no product like that, and if the tech guys make one and send it to the warehouse to ship, they have no number to enter for that part. Maybe if they start selling more they would be willing to due that work for us. But for now, you either buy parts and build your own, or you buy the whole motor, and pull wires, sand, etc.

That is how I understand it. They won't ship products without a code for warehouse. These folks are busy.

I do not have her email address, sorry Ian.

Comment

Working...
                                X