My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coil Winding Method Presented

Post moved to other thread, related to this motor. Here ---> http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post215976
    Last edited by Lester444; 11-26-2012, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by promt View Post
      I built your motor, 5 poles one, the same wire, it works worse than original;
      Can you please post data of your tests to show how you arrived at this conclusion? It is very important to everybody here. Objective evidence is always welcome.

Thank you.

Comment

• Lester444, Your Post Belongs Here...

Originally posted by Lester444 View Post
        Post moved to other thread, related to this motor. Here ---> http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post215976
        Greetings Ufopolitics, folks.

I have read each page of this thread from page 1 to the last (skipping posts that do not add to my understanding) and I would say I have good grasp of the concepts involved. Thank you Ufopolitcs for showing us your findings!

From the previous posts, it was made clear that the method of winding the coil is of utmost importance if we are to see the effects of the pulses in generating radiant energy. I took particular notice of how to CORRECTLY interconnect the individual layers of the multi-layer coil, which, if not followed, will exhibit cancellation of inductance from one layer to the next. We might not see the radiant energy if the individual layers are incorrectly connected.

Two things crossed my mind:
        1. If interconnection (or phasing if you will allow the term) is so important, how come this same method was not followed in making the asymmetric field motors?
        2. If cancellation of the inductance actually happens, how come the air-core armature does not SEEM to show this cancellation effect? It is evident from the videos that the windings were not layered.

I ask these to questions only to further my understanding. I am not questioning the validity of the concepts presented although I do ask for further clarification concerning these seemingly contradicting methods of winding the coils.

I admire your dedication & generosity ufopolitics. Please do not take my post in a negative way. If the concepts fed to us by J.P Morgan and his associates were questioned during their time (as I am doing with this coil winding concept now) then perhaps we would be in a better position today.

Thank you and I wish you success in your work. We need it badly now.

Hello Lester,

My pleasure Lester,

I moved your post here, it is where it belongs, as the other thread is related to Stationary Coils and their electronic controllers/oscillators.

1-Now, I do not get 'quite clear' your term "Interconnection"...

What I have are Individual Coils, independently connected from the rest, that may display a Pair by separating their positioning in order to obtain a N-S facing outwards BOTH, toward Stators...This method of "bending" this Coils Magnetic Axis, creates a pattern that differs from the typical straight vector axis of magnetic forces that we see in all Symmetric Systems, therefore, avoiding opposite vectors located at 180º from each others, will cancel between them, resulting in a zero value.

That is the main principle above cited, and not to layer them or interconnect them is the main reason to Asymmetry.

Continuous Independent Coil/Layers provide a steady-uninterrupted sequence that delivers a constant High Torque as also a High Speed.

2- I believe the "Air Core" you are citing here, refers to My Timeless Machine...?

If so, They are Independent Coils, meaning they are not turned On at same Times, but in an orderly and alternatively fashion from each others.
        The "bending" of the Magnetic Vectoring Patterns not necessarily needs to be at a perfect 90º Angle in order to avoid cancellation, but it could also be in a "Y" Pattern, like in a Three Poles Machine (just to cite an example, but there are more ways),...meaning that even being straight vectors, they still do not "meet directly" in a straight line, at opposite directions, therefore no Cancel Effect occurs.

That is also the reason why, when winding secondaries in a Static Coil (other Thread issue), We always do it winding both, Primary and Secondary with same wire directions, this create "Parallel Identical Patterns" of their Magnetic Vectors... that will add up, instead of subtracting to zero or a lower value, because of difference between High-Low Values subtract (ex: C EMF)
        If We do it otherwise...like parallel but wound opposite, Example: Primary in a North at Top/South at Bottom, then Secondary South/Top-North/Bottom, those vectors are opposite to each others, and they will cancel or subtract instead of adding vectors of forces when energized.

Hope this explanation helps you

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• N/A

Originally posted by promt View Post
          Well, maybe it does, but apparently seems it's you who's out of picture; not my fault.
          Look, your left drawing it's from text-book for understanding of principle how DC CM motor work;
          In fact, motors windings made in different way, depending of application, much more efficient (most popular are a wave-, lap-windings);
          Here's some in attachment;
          Notice the ALL poles in action at the same time, no reverse drag; 80-90% efficiency.
          The same is in Alexanders patent, from which you just extended the loop.
          But yours is worse (sorry), cuz there's only one pair coil at the work;
          I could have Coils/Pairs or Groups of them turning On at same times...however, Always Groups would be independent from each others.

BTW if you have speed, you do not have torque and vice-versa.
          Negative, that "formula" relates ONLY to Symmetry...N/A Here, my friend.

It has been proven beyond doubt, We obtain High Speeds as very High Torque...the more power you add to Input, the More both Parameters increase ...That is one of the main reason My Motors beat the Symmetrical ones...besides delivering a "Positive C EMF"...Through their Output Gates.
          I have nothing against your affords, just trying to name things by they own names, but, whatever.
          Regards.
          I know you don't...Your problem is that you still do not understand this method correctly...and if seen the Symmetry as a "perfect" scenario, not allowing even "the benefit of the doubt"...that is a negative attribute to your understanding.

I built your motor, 5 poles one, the same wire, it works worse than original;
          I really doubt that you have built the R/S Five Pole Asymmetric right...to lead you to such conclusions...Your replication would the first one in a large amount of other members who have come up with very successful results, as they all have posted here their videos, pictures and descriptions of them...

Want me to cite them all?

Now, the best and fair approach to such a large population Thread like this one, where so many Members are viewing, learning and exposing their findings...Would have been that You, Promt, would have posted your diagrams, your pictures or videos...along with your results...so we all could point at what you have done wrong...or even in the event you were right, that you did it all right...that we all learn from your build, in order to correct our mistakes.

That is the True Spirit of Open Source...NOT, just dropping negative opinions lacking of all the proof behind.

I believe, after all the work I have delivered here...and the so many other loyal members that have replicated with so much dedication, getting to excellent results/excellent machines...We all deserve that you disclose your trouble...your tests...in order to be resolved here...in the Open.

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-26-2012, 01:37 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Call me a skeptic, but I don't believe you built anything. Stating results without any proof, come on.

Comment

• Data Base

There are a large number of motor building forums. Some of the better ones have data bases for reference. Members enter their build and test information based on a given set of parameters. In such a data base a builder can search for information that might help with his particular needs or decisions. An update-able list of videos or test information would be a step in the right direction if possible. Just my opinion.
              J

Comment

• 12-12-12

ASYMMETRICAL TRANSFORMERS THE FINAL GATHERING - YouTube

Well...I have set a "Dead Line" on this...

12-12-12

I WILL beat and defeat the Stinking Gas Engines...

The REST...I honestly could not care less...

My Final Gathering is CLOSER...

Lovely Date Chosen (12-12-12) isn't it?

Regards to All

See You All soon

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Oh man! I can't hardly wait! Why 12-12-12 UFO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Ufopolitics
                    No, thx, I'm comfortable with what I built, and it's not me alone; just get the same length and gauge wire and make sure for yourself; build it simple first.
                    You already agreed that one coil always giving less power than 3 (5-10-24, etc).
                    Now:
                    "Negative, that "formula" relates ONLY to Symmetry...N/A Here, my friend.
                    It has been proven beyond doubt, We obtain High Speeds as very High Torque...the more power you add to Input, the More both Parameters increase ...That is one of the main reason My Motors beat the Symmetrical ones...besides delivering a "Positive C EMF"...Through their Output Gates."

Negative. It's a Physics NONSENSE. Get your running system : Power Supply-Motor-Load, now start to load it more, if the PS is the same (fixed) you have a speed droop, if speed needed to be constant you have to increase PS; and in your case when you getting load on, the speed is increased too; it's nonsense, my friend, or should I say Amigo (I have my own understanding of friendship).
                    Yes, in some applications I'm dealing with, we need both load and speed increased, so we have to get more from PS, but when we (all known systems) get to PS's limit the speed starts to drop.
                    The same might be in your case too, you still have ONE pair of coils at the time engaged, get more wire for each coil and you will have the same speed/torque as a regular motor, even more if get more wire.

But as I said good luck with you project, I hope I'm wrong.

PS
                    Split any motor in two for generation part and you will have EMF too, but you loose the Torque - the main purpose of Motor.

See you soon too...maybe.

Comment

• 12-12-12

Wow! Ufo that's a huge production video!!! Are you a movie director also?
                      Excellent work and I love the music!
                      And I'm sure we'll have success

Long time I'm not posting but I am working hard on some things at same time...

Washingmachine 15 pole motor convertion (postponed for now)
                      Grass trimmer 14 pole motor convertion and designing winding diagram. (I am
                      begining to understand how your motors work!)
                      Arduino PWM
                      Variable PSU 5-48V 15A ( 4 PC ATX PSU in series)

Hope I can soon post pics and videos.

Regards to all

Nico

Comment

• Hello UFO and evereyone,

I managed to get a short vid done, kinda long really. I wasn't real happy with how the other motor was sparking, plus no radiant. So, I redid the commutators, with no gap and no resin. Also, I fried the last controller, so I had to rebuild that, over weekend as well.

It seems to work pretty good now, for what its made with.

So I'm trying to get a good controller for high voltage, and still get radiant, and get things tighter, starting with the sparking at commutators.

I just finished, and it's pretty rough, I didn't try to edit the video because I'm too tired, and I am not good at it anyway. So there may be some language that some of the audience may find offensive.

Come on Promt, I wanna see your motor, for real, it can't be uglier then what I build.

3 pole with new commutators - YouTube

So there really is gonna be a UFO invasion, in 2012, can't wait.

sorry the movie didn't upload, I'm trying again, the link is fixed now.
                        Last edited by machinealive; 11-27-2012, 02:01 PM. Reason: vid did not load

Comment

• 12-12-12

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          ASYMMETRICAL TRANSFORMERS THE FINAL GATHERING - YouTube

Well...I have set a "Dead Line" on this...

12-12-12
                          Great news UFO! Really looking forward to seeing the results of your Imperial motor modification.

JJUK

Comment

• Hello Sir UFO
                            Congratulations in Advance!!!! And a very beautiful date to unleash it

Comment

• 12-12-12...

Originally posted by cncjoe View Post
                              Oh man! I can't hardly wait! Why 12-12-12 UFO?
                              Thanks CNCJoe,

I like the date...will never occur again...12-12-12 a very well balanced number...

We will never have a 13-13-13...can't be.

If You add them up...12+12+12...we will have 36...our winning formula as multiples of three...and its vasts applications.

If We add them (1+2), (1+2) ,(1+2) then we get a nice sequence of 3, 3, 3..

It sounds like a "Hammering" 12-12-12...a repetition at its max capacity of equal numbers.

It is the Opposite to the end of the World established date, as per the Mayan Calendar...right in the center...

12-12-12 >> 12-21-12

I like the number...besides, I wanted to set a deadline on myself...force me to finish no matter what...and compromise in front of thousands to accomplish it...sometimes we have to do it that way...to get it over with.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• 12 21 12

Oh thats just great! I've waited most of my life to see real proof of a free energy device and now that the moment approaches the end of the world will come 9 days after.
                                J

Comment

Working...
                                X