Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks My Dear Friends...

Hello my Dear Friends,

I thank you very much for taking your time explaining (in detail) releasing some "weight" off my shoulders on guiltiness that I may have offended anyone here...by calling them Dear Friend...or Dear John...or Dear Ian...sincerely, many thanks.

As I understand the friend who sent me the mail...meant good, He just wanted to make me aware of not just calling out Dear by itself. He just did not explained in details like you have done...Prochiro and Ian, thanks!

I Also want to thank all of you that help me support on Thugugly return here...I was reviewing my YT Channel and read again his very encouraging comments...then I thought I will write to the site creators/administrators.

All of You that we have shared so much together here...mean a lot to me...you are helping me to disburse this great technology by replicating and making pictures, explanations and great videos...that confirm my findings...giving this thread a lot of interest and understanding as people understand the events happening here are real...

Without Your support..I would not have been able to get this far.

So I thank You all very much, My Dear Friends!

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
      Hello UFO, have followed this thread since first post,(even printed to paper every page as is finished, have a pile of A4 on my desk about 10" thick), don't worry have planted hundreds more trees in my life so far than have used.
      Just gone back a ways to discussion on 3p 2s 2b design and can't find info i need to know before starting work on prototype, please bear with me my Friend.

My limited understanding of this design is that when N1 is energized at just past mid of north pm it repels and is drawn to south pm, then at mid south pm is disconnected and reverses polarity from collapsing field then repels N1 again as well as connecting to out brush to use excellent goodies.

Hopefully this far i am right?
      So my first question UFO is-- this action takes place with a locked in Permanent Magnet fixed field N&S but what happens when you use a changing field wound copper stator,say like your fiberglass stator, only with iron, because it changes N&S with every pulse?

2. If using an iron rotor 3Pole would you wind a secondary on the iron or on top of the primary winding.

3.To bring the isolated secondary out would you use three separated slip rings at both ends? 3Pole.

Thanks Kind Friend.

Gotta Go take off some wheat.

Thanks Cornboy, I will bear with you...

My limited understanding of this design is that when N1 is energized at just past mid of north pm it repels and is drawn to south pm, then at mid south pm is disconnected and reverses polarity from collapsing field then repels N1 again as well as connecting to out brush to use excellent goodies.

Hopefully this far i am right?
      You've got it perfect...

So my first question UFO is-- this action takes place with a locked in Permanent Magnet fixed field N&S but what happens when you use a changing field wound copper stator,say like your fibreglass stator, only with iron, because it changes N&S with every pulse?
      Ok, even in the Fiberglass Stator...or even in an Air Core Stator...like my Timeless Machine Video...it still reverses fields when it is pulsed...I show it at the end of video...

Iron/steel core pulsed stators will increase Hot Field magnetic forces, as also will produce Radiant reversed field at Off Times.
      However, I know what you are referring to...and your concern...I will try to explain.
      We are pulsing in parallel both coils, Stators and Input Rotor Coils...meaning their times ON would be exactly the same at Input...BUT, not the same when Input rotor coils disconnect mechanically via commutator-brushes, while Stator is disconnecting to Off Times by the electronic pulses sent by controller simultaneously with Input Coils reactions...that creates a kind of Action-Reaction language/sound (like in music an "against tapping sound")...and you could feel that when you are accelerating this type of Machines from zero slowly...until they synchronize their Interactions at faster speeds, then you would not be able to "feel/hear" that effect anymore. Resuming this...the tempo of Input can not keep up with the reversing field reaction from Radiant at lower speeds (Radiant is much faster), so by the time the reversed field reaches the Stator...Stator is still in the On Time.

Radiant Magnetic Field (as also its current flow) develops much faster than Hot speed, that is a great advantage for our machines sync. besides, Radiant have the Inertia Forces from the Rotor partial energized mass that comprehend their Coils ... in its favor...assisting rotation.

2. If using an iron rotor 3Pole would you wind a secondary on the iron or on top of the primary winding.
      3.To bring the isolated secondary out would you use three separated slip rings at both ends? 3Pole.
      My question to you is...Why add the secondaries at rotor?...having to extract the energy with more friction and resistance losses through slip rings/brushes...IF You could add them (secondaries) at your Pulsed Stators...and collect them directly this way.

Adding secondaries to rotor could conflict when Primaries are shifting (at off times) with the Magnetic Interactions taking place, basically, when you have them (secondaries) closed loop with a load on.
      However, secondaries at Stators will get induced negatively at Off Times by Radiant...while getting induced positively at On Times by Rotor coils passing by energized (just like the Generator Head Field Coils do), besides the "Transformer Effect" Induced by the steel core from Primaries when at On Time...

My recommend is to worry first about getting your Motor side moving perfectly timed and synchronized, as getting your Output well defined obtaining its Max Energy flow out.

Did you watch Machine Alive videos?...If you have not, I really recommend you do...He gets Radiant from his Stators reversed fields, illuminates his whole garage with it...while motor is spinning. And His Stators are made of Wood...as Rotor is Aluminum...a typical "taboo" for classical electrical engineering.

Well, if you have read my first Thread here...then you should remember that I have displayed secondaries testing at the pulsating primary static coil...and so have done many members there...even Bob French did it with Carbon Fiber secondaries...

However Cornboy...Secondaries mixed with Dynamics is a kind of complicated road side, because of Transformer effects, laws of Flux,Induction etc.. that I rather not bring (mix) into discussion as of now, since we still have lots of work pending on this Machines main primary interacting coils.

Thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thanks for your always kind words Ian

Hello my Dear friend Ian Koglin,

Many thanks for all your kind words!

And looking forward to see your Enlightening Videos soon...

I will be posting a short video about the Imperial Motor Modification...that I believe will help you in this process...as others working with the same Motor.

Regards and

Ufopolitics

Comment

• OK no worries

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Thanks Cornboy, I will bear with you...

You've got it perfect...

Ok, even in the Fiberglass Stator...or even in an Air Core Stator...like my Timeless Machine Video...it still reverses fields when it is pulsed...I show it at the end of video...

Iron/steel core pulsed stators will increase Hot Field magnetic forces, as also will produce Radiant reversed field at Off Times.
          However, I know what you are referring to...and your concern...I will try to explain.
          We are pulsing in parallel both coils, Stators and Input Rotor Coils...meaning their times ON would be exactly the same at Input...BUT, not the same when Input rotor coils disconnect mechanically via commutator-brushes, while Stator is disconnecting to Off Times by the electronic pulses sent by controller simultaneously with Input Coils reactions...that creates a kind of Action-Reaction language/sound (like in music an "against tapping sound")...and you could feel that when you are accelerating this type of Machines from zero slowly...until they synchronize their Interactions at faster speeds, then you would not be able to "feel/hear" that effect anymore. Resuming this...the tempo of Input can not keep up with the reversing field reaction from Radiant at lower speeds (Radiant is much faster), so by the time the reversed field reaches the Stator...Stator is still in the On Time.

Radiant Magnetic Field (as also its current flow) develops much faster than Hot speed, that is a great advantage for our machines sync. besides, Radiant have the Inertia Forces from the Rotor partial energized mass that comprehend their Coils ... in its favor...assisting rotation.

My question to you is...Why add the secondaries at rotor?...having to extract the energy with more friction and resistance losses through slip rings/brushes...IF You could add them (secondaries) at your Pulsed Stators...and collect them directly this way.

Adding secondaries to rotor could conflict when Primaries are shifting (at off times) with the Magnetic Interactions taking place, basically, when you have them (secondaries) closed loop with a load on.
          However, secondaries at Stators will get induced negatively at Off Times by Radiant...while getting induced positively at On Times by Rotor coils passing by energized (just like the Generator Head Field Coils do), besides the "Transformer Effect" Induced by the steel core from Primaries when at On Time...

My recommend is to worry first about getting your Motor side moving perfectly timed and synchronized, as getting your Output well defined obtaining its Max Energy flow out.

Did you watch Machine Alive videos?...If you have not, I really recommend you do...He gets Radiant from his Stators reversed fields, illuminates his whole garage with it...while motor is spinning. And His Stators are made of Wood...as Rotor is Aluminum...a typical "taboo" for classical electrical engineering.

Well, if you have read my first Thread here...then you should remember that I have displayed secondaries testing at the pulsating primary static coil...and so have done many members there...even Bob French did it with Carbon Fiber secondaries...

However Cornboy...Secondaries mixed with Dynamics is a kind of complicated road side, because of Transformer effects, laws of Flux,Induction etc.. that I rather not bring (mix) into discussion as of now, since we still have lots of work pending on this Machines main primary interacting coils.

Thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics

Thanks for that explanition UFO EXCELLENT, i was planning on secondary's on rotor and stator but now just stator, I have watched and saved all video's from you and members to hard drive.Have seen the green lady many times pulsing air core motor coils on modified muller style motors with mechanical switching, had to open home made giant ign points to 4mm to stop her dancing accross gap and flashing down sides of holders, and only at about 60V.

There is truley something special with mechanical switching and comm- brushes are the best way. I'm still to build a HD solid state pulser that stands up to pulsing large coils, iv'e tried & Fried my Friend.

John Stone needs commending for his contributions here.

Gues i'll have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the world of microscopic extremly fiddily semi conductors.

Regards ALL.

Comment

• Hey folks,

Dana, thanks for your info, I thought it was a small gen.
            One of the bearings came loose on the 6" and was making that noise I think.

I have it apart right now, I'm going to enlarge the comm gaps. They are 3/16" wide, I thought that would be enough. I'll make them another 1/8", so 5/16" total, then we'll see what happens.

So, UFO, your "magnificance of three" on the previous page. Are you saying a big 6 pole, with 6 stator coils or permanent magnets, are those 6 spark gaps or 6 brushes?

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
              Hello UFO and everyone,

Hope things are going well ufo.

I havn't been posting because of work, however i was finally able to get a small vid made of what I've been up to.

Cornboy 555, check out my 6" and 3" long, 4" dia 3 poles. The stator on the 6"long is bifilar 500 ft, so 1000 feet of 17 ga, each rotor coil is a single coil, 450 ft of 17 ga.

Jumbo is working good, using 555's to drive 1or 2 fets, each, like 16 fets total. Does not get hot at all.

I think i fried a channel on my scope, damn i hope not. UFO, I'm ordering a couple of the snap on pulse adaptors for marine engines, and a high current meter.

Ufo, if you have time to watch this vid, I hope you can help me with the timing issue, drain brush on motor side is sparking like crazy. could my gaps on the commutators be too wide, maybe I'll get some thicker brushes.
              anyway, thats it for now.
              3poles - YouTube

Hello Machinealive, great work there, you have obviously put in a lot of time and effort. I like Jumbo, great, will be building one like that soon. regards Buddy.

I will try to upload pic of last pulser to go in the toasty bin.First time so hope it comes through.
              Last edited by Cornboy 555; 01-18-2013, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Hello Machine...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                Hey folks,

Dana, thanks for your info, I thought it was a small gen.
                One of the bearings came loose on the 6" and was making that noise I think.

I have it apart right now, I'm going to enlarge the comm gaps. They are 3/16" wide, I thought that would be enough. I'll make them another 1/8", so 5/16" total, then we'll see what happens.

So, UFO, your "magnificance of three" on the previous page. Are you saying a big 6 pole, with 6 stator coils or permanent magnets, are those 6 spark gaps or 6 brushes?

Hello Machine,

The "Mag Three"...is a 36 poles, Six Stators and Six Brushes on top, six at bottom, my friend.
                Three Pairs of Brushes will be Input, meaning three positive above...three negative below...energizing Three Pairs of Coils distributed 120º apart (magenta lines)...while the other three pairs of coils/three pairs of brushes would be delivering output...green lines 120º apart.
                This is a Monster to really Rock and Roll...
                Note that the reversing Pairs at output are at perfect bisecting sync with interacting Input Coils...they are in the same poles group...so imagine the Torque there...distributed more compact than a Four brush design.

Wanna make it?...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hello Machine,

The "Mag Three"...is a 36 poles, Six Stators and Six Brushes on top, six at bottom, my friend.
                  Three Pairs of Brushes will be Input, meaning three positive above...three negative below...energizing Three Pairs of Coils distributed 120º apart (magenta lines)...while the other three pairs of coils/three pairs of brushes would be delivering output...green lines 120º apart.
                  This is a Monster to really Rock and Roll...
                  Note that the reversing Pairs at output are at perfect bisecting sync with interacting Input Coils...they are in the same poles group...so imagine the Torque there...distributed more compact than a Four brush design.

Wanna make it?...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
                  I do UFO, but will need your your help with design parameters.

Comment

• You got it Cornboy...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                    I do UFO, but will need your your help with design parameters.
                    Anything you need my friend...CAD with all details?, 3D Explanation?...Full HD Colors?...THX George Lucas Sound Systems?...

You've got it...

Just ask.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• OK

Anything you need my friend...CAD with all details?, 3D Explanation?...Full HD Colors?...THX George Lucas Sound Systems?...

You've got it...

Just ask.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO check your email Friend.

Comment

• good afternoon folks,

I widened out the gaps and it did work better, still not like I want.

Want to see;

3pole with widened commutator gaps. - YouTube

It's not that noisy, live. It still sounds like its banging, it may be the table.

Also UFO, the Mag 3 looks wicked, but thats alot of drilling, can't scale down to 6? So, is it better to have more smaller coils, or less but larger coils, I thought less poles with more wire was better. Or does it depend? I'm sorry if this was posted already.

Hey cornboy, that pulser was some nice work to have to toss, bummer. Once I hook up the original 5 pole I will know if jumbo is swithching fast enough for radiant since I know it does work.

When I lit up the garage, I wonder if the wiring, in the ceiling, acted as an antenae.

Well, gotta go back to the real world, but after work I hope to get that 6" reloaded.

Comment

• Hello Machinealive

[QUOTE=machinealive;215527]good afternoon folks,

I widened out the gaps and it did work better, still not like I want.

Want to see;

3pole with widened commutator gaps. - YouTube

It's not that noisy, live. It still sounds like its banging, it may be the table.[QUOTE]

Hello Machine,

Well...I see much less spark now...and yes, the Brush/Spring pressure not being strong enough or not good contact could cause sparking...however, there is a difference between sparking right on brush...or arcing dancing through the whole commutator...

And yes, you need to secure the machine a bit more...but also wood is a very high sound amplifying material...so it will always make sound, basically if used to hold the Rotor bearings....Stator would not do it as much.

[QUOTE]Also UFO, the Mag 3 looks wicked, but thats alot of drilling, can't scale down to 6? So, is it better to have more smaller coils, or less but larger coils, I thought less poles with more wire was better. Or does it depend? I'm sorry if this was posted already.[QUOTE]

You could do a Six Poles...it would be a P-6...but, Have to realize the more Pairs you have in the 360 degrees, the more "relaxed" and colder coils will work, more time off to output...plus the stronger the "hammering" of more Pairs in the sequence...and the less gap between their impact forces.

Still, it would be interesting to see a six poles though...with six brushes, six stators...I have not made that CAD yet, but it should work...So... it must be One Coil per pole...isolated...not pairs here...is that the way you are thinking?

Every Pole around / under 60 degrees apart (figuring the degrees gap between each)...and so stators...yep it must work....You will have three On (Input)...and Three Off outputting per cycle....like a two stroke/cycle...

I will get it on CAD...to see the Times Off...related to stator positioning.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Well,

I managed to get the long 3 pole hooked up, I added some more brackets and now it is much more stable. It has much less sparking and overall, works quite well. My camera died but over the weekend I will make a vid.
                            Still no radiant, but I'll get it.

UFO, you don't have to spend time on that, for me, right now. Unless you think it would be worth it. I've got lots to work with now.

What if the giant 37 pole lincoln was wound as a 36 and leave one pole open. I know it would be less then perfect, but maybe that's an option. Or. wind one coil with an extra pole. It's a 4 pole stator, but a 6 pole stator would be quite do-able.

and UFO, if you need anything, remember, just ask

Comment

• Yes Yes and Yes.

You've got it...

Just ask.

Regards

Ufopolitics

I can hear the Foo Fighters right now.

Comment

• Now I got my MY1016 motor (24V/500W). The pics below show the parts of this in comparison to those of the MY1020 (48V/1000W).
                                Unfortunately the shaft in the armature area is not the same diameter 12mm for MY1020 and 10 mm for MY1016.
                                The caliper in the pics below was extended to 100mm for reference.
                                More dimensions on request.
                                I will test those motors first for torque, efficiency ..... before I rebuild them.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X