Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Lightworker!

Excellent Video My Friend !!...Very well made, edited, produced...music is awesome...and testing is superb...

Motor performed excellent, great Graphics...can't ask for more...

Will get there sooner than we all think...

Warm regards and

Ufopolitics
    Hello Ufopolitics, many many thanks for the excellent review.
    Here is the the video link fully public:
    Replication of UFOPOLITIC'S Asymmetric Radio Shack 5 Pole Motor by Lightworker1 - #001 - YouTube

I have started working on the 5 pole Y wind 400 embodiment PM goldmine motor. Hope to complete soon.

Thanks Brother

Warmest regards
    Lightworker

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
      Replication of UFOPOLITIC'S Asymmetric Radio Shack 5 Pole Motor by Lightworker1 - #001 - YouTube

I have started working on the 5 pole Y wind 400 embodiment PM goldmine motor. Hope to complete soon.

Thanks Brother

Warmest regards
      Lightworker
      Hello Lightworker. I'm just curious about something. Isn't the wind you have on this motor the first one used for the 5 pole? I thought there where two updated winding scheme's since that one. Does this conclude your tests for this motor?
      John

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
        Hello Lightworker. I'm just curious about something. Isn't the wind you have on this motor the first one used for the 5 pole? I thought there where two updated winding scheme's since that one. Does this conclude your tests for this motor?
        John
        Hello DadHav,

There are no updates on the Five Poles, the first one (the one Lightworker did) is based on a P-5 (P-# of Coils) arrangement, and the second one I have shown later, was a Dual Pentagon winding in "Y" and that is the one Lightworker is referring to, that he is working on now.
        They are Two completely different types of windings there...and I just presented them... in their simplest pole configurations, however, both are "scalable" as all have seen here.

Does this conclude your tests for this motor?
        @Lightworker: Mr Dad Hav wants to know if you have concluded your tests...And...IF You say: "...yes, that's all..." He will start tearing apart your testings...so please tell him NO...I am NOT done yet...

Regards Dad Hav!

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-13-2012, 01:18 AM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• A Test for the Skeptics...

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post

Thanks Brother

Warmest regards
          Lightworker

Hello Lightworker,

Now that video and its tests are great and enough for me...as for many here (Like John Stone) that know the potential behind this technology...therefore, we do not need to go into further details...

However, life is not that simple...as there are always the "Conservative Tea Party"... ...that we have to "please"...and unfortunately they want MORE proof...(they will always ask for more, no matter what You do...lol)

So, before They do ask you...I will do it...since I know their requests...

1- You are missing to Load the Output (even with a high ohms resistor or an incandescent small light bulb) and measure Out Amps.
          2- In the Second Video part... I will love if you could measure the mechanical strength on shaft...with anything...even a couple of small pieces of wood...trying to stall it...while measuring Temperature and RPM's...Then do same mechanical test for Original...
          4- Take Original to the same Input you add to asymmetric...when it Max RPM's it rendered (above Factory spec's, like 25,000)

Have some water spray near to turn off the smoke Original will produce...

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-13-2012, 01:34 AM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Don't cry, I'm right here
            That's right, what's use to show spinning motor without measurements, it surely will spin ... with one coil at the time.

Lightworker, would you do the same test with original motor, please, it will stop all this fuss, five coils at the same time always gets bigger torque than one (of course with the same length and gauge of wire).
            Thank you.

Comment

• Oh! Jesus Christ!!...

Originally posted by promt View Post
              Don't cry, I'm right here
              That's right, what's use to show spinning motor without measurements, it surely will spin ... with one coil at the time.

Lightworker, would you do the same test with original motor, please, it will stop all this fuss, five coils at the same time always gets bigger torque than one (of course with the same length and gauge of wire).
              Thank you.
              Oh NO... !!

The Tea Party is starting to arrive!!...

@Prompt: You will NEVER be able to fit the whole winding length and gauge of five coils wound symmetrically to 5 poles...into just two Coils of the same embodiment to two poles, Prompt...please, use a bit of common sense!!

This Motor comes originally with like 33 gauge, and like 70 turns per coil...
              5 X 70=350 Turns for two poles...??!!...

You guys are so desperate to jump to criticize...that do not even stop to "engage" Brain with fingers...

But is ok...at this stage of this thread...we can take it...

Regards Bro...

Ufopolitics

Comment

Oh NO... !!

The Tea Party is starting to arrive!!...

@Prompt: You will NEVER be able to fit the whole winding length and gauge of five coils wound symmetrically to 5 poles...into just two Coils of the same embodiment to two poles, Prompt...please, use a bit of common sense!!

This Motor comes originally with like 33 gauge, and like 70 turns per coil...
                5 X 70=350 Turns for two poles...??!!...

You guys are so desperate to jump to criticize...that do not even stop to "engage" Brain with fingers...

But is ok...at this stage of this thread...we can take it...

Regards Bro...

Ufopolitics
                I know it's gonna be a lots of ... tea, but only IF, yes there's a little if here.

See, of course you never fit the original same gauge and length in the SAME rotor in your way; you getting more wire, that's why your one (pair) of coil works like five of original ones (or close to it) and make it looks like it more powerful or so. But if you put the same amount of wire into original motor it will blow it up, at least it will be more powerful again; I hope you agree with it.

I don't mind your affords, it's a good stuff to be busy about, but it couldn't be better than original one by definition, could it. That's why it's not Alexanders motor on market but Siemens' (in modern interpretation of course).
                And BTW brushed motor is a dying giant now.
                Good luck.

Comment

Hello DadHav,

There are no updates on the Five Poles, the first one (the one Lightworker did) is based on a P-5 (P-# of Coils) arrangement, and the second one I have shown later, was a Dual Pentagon winding in "Y" and that is the one Lightworker is referring to, that he is working on now.
                  They are Two completely different types of windings there...and I just presented them... in their simplest pole configurations, however, both are "scalable" as all have seen here.

@Lightworker: Mr Dad Hav wants to know if you have concluded your tests...And...IF You say: "...yes, that's all..." He will start tearing apart your testings...so please tell him NO...I am NOT done yet...

Regards Dad Hav!

Ufopolitics
                  UFO. As of our last conversation I suggested we drop the arguing but you can't leave things be that way. My question was legitimate. When you didn't like my video, you told me I should make a new one because I needed to use the Y winding that's why I thought it strange to see someone using the original on the same motor. I wouldn't pick on Lightworker, he made a fine video and I got exactly the same results up to the point where his video ended. I hope he didn't think I was gonna beat up on him and I don't appreciate you trying to convince him that's what I had in mind. I happened to not get good results when testing further with my modification and NO ONE is going to intimidate me into not telling the truth about what I see. I hope others have better luck, but until there is more in depth testing, no one will ever know and we will head for another 3,000 posts.
                  Thousands of people have done thousands of energy experiments for many years. They all fully believed the inventors and worked hard to replicate their machines only to find out there was nothing they could use in a real life manner to get off the grid or even get relief from the costs. Everyone should have a right to question the inventor or person presenting free energy devices. No amount of intimidation or humiliating comments should stop them from questioning things that don't look right or reporting what they find.
                  J

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                    Hi Lightworker1!
                    Great vid! Apart from music I enjoyed the very clear presentation. Thanks!
                    Have you got some data from before mod? It would help for deeper understanding.
                    Serching for some data sheets I fond this motor at Radio Shack - but you had another model. What is wrong here? Where can we get data for comparison?
                    rgds JohnS
                    Hello John when I had these motors I was in a hurry to get working on them and only test that was made at the time was go or no-go type of test. At the time everyone just was presenting their motors (Whoopyjump presented his video victory over the witch in his country). As the time went by I started realizing that I should have done base line tests. As far as the picture of the RS Motor, I just made a trip to local Radio Shack store to take pictures in physical!. Looks like your motors are from a different Chinese suppier.

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...ORstorepic.png

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...comparison.jpg

So my motor picture in the video is OK

Here are basic simple test reading from my next project of Ufopolitics 5 Pole Y Wind Dual Pentagons Five Poles Method of Windings

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...2VDCMotors.png

I have so far dismantled #1 and #4 Motors.
                    I hope this time it will be more complete.

Over all, I am now finished with the RS 5 Pole Motor project. Exception, do some stall tests as suggested by Ufopolitics.

Road Map for the near future:

1. Dual Pentagon winding in "Y" 5 Pole asymmetric Motor. Post #1466, Page 49 - Ufopolitics Dual Pentagons Five Poles Method of Windings.

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...leArmature.jpg

Goldmine Motor and its 5 Pole Armature

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...uumcleaner.png

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...dminemotor.png

Just couple of days received longer shaft for the goldmine motor

Comparison of RS Asymmetic Motor, Goldmine symm-motor and its armature as well 12 Pole armature from an old vacuum cleaner

Construction of adustable +50VDC 0 -50VDC at about 4 to 5 Amps Power Supply.

Construction of Dual Pulse unit operating with the above power supply. Looks like I am going to need quite a bit of help on this one as the RISE and FALL specs are at the cutting edge of the components used.

You know just for completeness, when I joined this forum thread, I also wanted to make Ufopolitics Radiant Coil but for now there only 24 hours in day. In near future I will like to experiment the Radiant energy of the coil. For sometime on my own going back some two years, I have been playing with Don Smith's (Nikola Tesla Coil)

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...inDonSmith.png

Finally what attracted and impressed me most to this thread was Ufopolitics honesty and imparting his of knowledge, ideas and experience totally and selflessly. Saints have that quality too. As Ufopolitics often stated that Radio Shack Motor should be used as a learning tool to get ones feet wet. May we all from here on go from strength to strength. I beleive we are here building a foundation for a peaceful world.

Warmest regards

Lightworker

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                      Hello John when I had these motors I was in a hurry to get working on them and only test that was made at the time was go or no-go type of test. At the time everyone just was presenting their motors (Whoopyjump presented his video victory over the witch in his country). As the time went by I started realizing that I should have done base line tests. As far as the picture of the RS Motor, I just made a trip to local Radio Shack store to take pictures in physical!. Looks like your motors are from a different Chinese suppier.

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...ORstorepic.png

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...comparison.jpg

So my motor picture in the video is OK

Here are basic simple test reading from my next project of Ufopolitics 5 Pole Y Wind Dual Pentagons Five Poles Method of Windings

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...2VDCMotors.png

I have so far dismantled #1 and #4 Motors.
                      I hope this time it will be more complete.

Over all, I am now finished with the RS 5 Pole Motor project. Exception, do some stall tests as suggested by Ufopolitics.

Road Map for the near future:

1. Dual Pentagon winding in "Y" 5 Pole asymmetric Motor. Post #1466, Page 49 - Ufopolitics Dual Pentagons Five Poles Method of Windings.

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...leArmature.jpg

Goldmine Motor and its 5 Pole Armature

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...uumcleaner.png

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...dminemotor.png

Just couple of days received longer shaft for the goldmine motor

Comparison of RS Asymmetic Motor, Goldmine symm-motor and its armature as well 12 Pole armature from an old vacuum cleaner

Construction of adustable +50VDC 0 -50VDC at about 4 to 5 Amps Power Supply.

Construction of Dual Pulse unit operating with the above power supply. Looks like I am going to need quite a bit of help on this one as the RISE and FALL specs are at the cutting edge of the components used.

You know just for completeness, when I joined this forum thread, I also wanted to make Ufopolitics Radiant Coil but for now there only 24 hours in day. In near future I will like to experiment the Radiant energy of the coil. For sometime on my own going back some two years, I have been playing with Don Smith's (Nikola Tesla Coil)

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...inDonSmith.png

Finally what attracted and impressed me most to this thread was Ufopolitics honesty and imparting his of knowledge, ideas and experience totally and selflessly. Saints have that quality too. As Ufopolitics often stated that Radio Shack Motor should be used as a learning tool to get ones feet wet. May we all from here on go from strength to strength. I beleive we are here building a foundation for a peaceful world.

Warmest regards

Lightworker
                      Hello John one thing I forgot to include which I think you asked was
                      RS 5 Pole specs:

SR-65S Super High Speed Electric Motor
                      (273-0256) Specifications Faxback Doc. # 19832

Type: ...................................... Heavy Duty Series/Carbon Brush

Mounting Screws: .................................................. . 2.5 mm

Outer Diameter of Motor: ............................ 27.7 mm or 1.091 Inch

Shaft Diameter: ..................................... 2.3 mm or 0.0905 Inch

Motor Extension: .................................... 10.0 mm or 0.394 Inch

Length of Shaft (case to end): .................................... 15.7 mm

Shaft to Base: .................................................. .. 51.0 mm

Weight (approx.): ................................................. 49.0 gm

At 9 Volts:

Speed, No Load: ................................................ 11,500 RPM

Current Drain at No Load: ................................. 0.28 - 0.350 mA

Speed at Maximum Efficiency: .................................... 9,200 RPM

Current Drain at Max. Efficiency: .................................. 1.86 A

Stall Torque: .................................................. .. 180 G-cm

At 12 Volts:

Speed, No Load: ................................................ 17,500 RPM

Current Drain at No Load: ................................. 0.29 - 0.360 mA

Speed at Maximum Efficiency: ................................... 13,200 RPM

Current Drain at Max. Efficiency: ................................... 1.9 A

Stall Torque: .................................................. .. 240 G-cm

At 18 Volts:

Speed, No Load: ................................................ 24,000 RPM

Current Drain at No Load: ................................... 0.32 - 0.40 A

Speed at Maximum Efficiency: ................................... 18,000 RPM

Current Drain at No Load: .......................................... 1.98 A

Stall Torque: .................................................. .. 350 G-cm

Mounting holes are tapped for M2.6 screws on shaft end on 16 mm centers.

Specifications are typical; individual units might vary. Specifications are
                      subject to change and improvement without notice.

Web link is
                      SR-65S Super High Speed Electric Motor 273-0256 Specifications

Warmest regards
                      Lighrtworker

Comment

• Tip for working out case length

Hi All

Just a tip on working out the overall length of the case for a converted motor. This may seem obvious, but previously I was taking lots of measurements to work it out and doing a drawing.

Just assemble the converted rotor with the 2 brush end-plates onto the shaft. Make sure the brushes are touching the commutator in the correct area, that there is some end-float and the end-plates are parallel.

Then measure the distance in-between the shoulders of the end plates - done.

Comment

• @lightworker1
                          Great vid, thanks very much

@ all
                          My humble opinion (just that)
                          How can be compared the efficiency or the behavior of a new kind of machine made with parts of two ?
                          Suppose you dismantle two same chairs, and with parts from them you make a table. . . is more efficient the table than any of the chairs ?

So. . . does it matters if the new asymmetric machine consumes more or less amperage or goes at a higher RPM than the original motor, or has a higher torque ?
                          IMHO: NOT AT ALL ! as far as the new machine DELIVERS not only work in a shaft, but also a part of the electric input, which makes it a different kind of machine.
                          Observers, have a tendency to fix the view on a tree and forget to see the whole forest. What we are treating here is an animal of a new species, no mater if it has four legs, and eats grass, there´s no point to compare a mole with a cow.

Some experimenter here, have made their machines from scratch, how are them to be compared with ? where do you get a fiberglass stator or a timeless machine ? I think they don´t have them at Radio Shack ! (not yet )

My point is that it would be more productive,to pay attention to the possible improvement of every machine built, comparing between themselves, or for instance, comparing the different mod builds of the RS (and similar), number of turns per coil-diam, strength of magnet stators- winded stators etc. . .there´s a whole field of experimentation and improvement here, I would not spend my time any more arguing at futile arguments.

I don´t give a Sh if Siemens or Bosch sells good motors, as no one of them builds asymmetric machines. . . when they´ll do it, we´ll be able to compare.

Cheers
                          Alvaro

Comment

• Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
                            @lightworker1
                            How can be compared the efficiency or the behavior of a new kind of machine made with parts of two ?
                            Suppose you dismantle two same chairs, and with parts from them you make a table. . . is more efficient the table than any of the chairs ?
                            Observers, have a tendency to fix the view on a tree and forget to see the whole forest. What we are treating here is an animal of a new species, no mater if it has four legs, and eats grass, there´s no point to compare a mole with a cow.

Some experimenter here, have made their machines from scratch, how are them to be compared with ? where do you get a fiberglass stator or a timeless machine ? I think they don´t have them at Radio Shack ! (not yet )
                            High Lightworker,
                            First af all THANKS for your intensive reply regarding teh datra of the original motor!

I do understand your issue regarding comparing two very different species of motors. But the question is not to do or not to do comparing but how to do it. Any species has a lot of different properties in we need to loock at all planes of a crystal.
                            The goal for compationg are not imediate conclusions but learning the playground we move an.
                            Example: The torque of an Ufo motor is told to have a flat torque curve on high level. How can we know that the motor is build well - other than comparing the original machine.
                            You did a speriour analitical job and you can some enhancements.

JohnS
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Procedure for measuring

I do not refer to those who want to have imediate proof of OU but to those who want to learn the art.

As most of us are not able or have no funds in order to take true scientific measurements I suggest the following procedure starting with the notion that most of us buy 2 identical motors before mod. In other words: let's envision the wood beside the tree focussed to.

A: Measurements at original motor(s)
                              A1: Without load:
                              • Operate the motor at different voltages (step of 1 Volt)
                              • Take Measurements at each step: Volt / Amp / rpm

A2: Including loads
                              • Same but with 2 different loads like a fan or airscrew, motor generator with known resistive load ...... We get plenty of adapters in hobby sector

Option:
                              O1: Do all measurement series for 3 times in order to know your precision. The average will be much closeer to the truth than a single measurement.
                              O2: Add temperature but you need to wait for settling 5 min. minimum. So it is advisable to do it at special points like with load but at half rpm measured when idling or at point of max effitiency

B: Measurements at modified motor - ignoring generator option
                              B1: Without load
                              • Operate the motor at same Volt, Amps, rpm like at A and take the rest of the two values i.e. adjust for same rpm and measure Amp and Volt .....

B2:Including loads
                              • Apply the very same fan(s) / aircrew(s)... like before and take measurements like B1. The environment like motor holder ... shall be the very same.

Draw useful graphs in order to understand the clue and characteristic properties we plan to grow up.
                              Generate power graphs. Find the point of max effitiency, compare, learn, look ahead, plan next....
                              It will not be possible or useful to take futher measurements for all variants we haven up to now but decide in what area (setup, rpm ....) you plan to focus next.

C: Measurements at modified motor including generator option
                              i.e. depending on your results obove
                              C1:
                              • Load as before but adding different setups at generator side. Does it support the motor section by reducing amps or adding rpms .....

C2:

Generate graphs and compare, understand differencies, compare power in order to understand. Please undertand that comparing power will not be any proof for now because we need to get the sum of shaft (hot) power and generator (hot) power and HER contribution. Without data gatherd before we will never appreciate HER contribition.
                              I will do the very same procedure but more sophisticated and partly automated. You will not understend my results coming if you did not dig into matters before.

It seems to be lots of effort but that's science - initially a lot of tedieous work. It's like ascending a mouintain - first of all it is a matter of effort. And sometimes the landscape is not as expected. That does not proof there are no landscapes at all but you need to ascend another mountain in order to get YOUR landscape.
                              Please understand that is is of minor use if we judge against our current knowledge. We need to take it in account and at same time look forward if there are new facts to be discoverd changing tne landscanpe partly or completely. We obviously are not able to comprehend things by looking to them and teasing them a bit.

I feel the procedure above is the only simple and vialble approach in order to get futher along increasing knowledge. The goal is discovery and not proof (for now)

~o0o~

Remember the great scintist Thor Heyerdahl. In his times every known scientist claimed that old cultures never were able to cross oceans. The popolation stayed there since teh continets drifted apart. The scientists judged against their restricted knowledge - seeing it as ultima ratio, the most possible thought.
                              Thor did'nt care but built in Peru a raft (Kontiki) out of balsa wood and crossed the Pacific Ocean heading to Asia and only because he rised out of his comfortable university chair and explored a vision. And he did it not once but with RaI, RaII, Tigris .... At every jurney he learned more and more about old cultures, their knowledge, their accomplishments and how modern they were.
                              In the end he was wrong: the lokal population in Fidji is of Asian origin and not American. But who cares today? He made his way and contributed a major part of knowldge to the community.
                              Let's change the world as well to not be ruled by restricted knowledge.
                              JohnS
                              Last edited by JohnStone; 11-13-2012, 01:05 PM.
                              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• The goal is discovery and not proof (for now)[/QUOTE]

Thank you John Stone
                                very clear, helpful and a constructive way to share your thoughts.

cheers

Alvaro

Comment

Working...
                                X