No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had contacted the local vacume repair shop a while back and explained to the owner what I was doing. He said that he did have some motors and would be happy to help me out but it would take him a while. He is old and has health problems so I don't want to push him. So I am waiting to see. I wish I could just lay out the cash and buy the 4 hp motor that UFO is working on but I think before I run that one by the wife that I will wait to see the results of his labor. I am sure it is going to work but I think that there is probably a lot of us holding on to see it. And then the motor company will be swamped with buisiness. Maybe we should by stock ahead of time.

Comment

• Hi Interdesign21/Alvaro,
      Great work on the windings pdf. Thanks!

Anoop
      Last edited by Anoop; 11-07-2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
        Hello Zardox
        Glad you got it, up to the time of this post, already 377 downloads !
        UFO: not everybody reading your thread is posting, but surely many people are learning, which is good news for all of us, congratulations.
        Cheers
        Alvaro
        Thanks for the pdf.
        warmest regards
        Lightworker1

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
          Thanks for the pdf.
          warmest regards
          Lightworker1
          You are welcome, my pleasure.

By the way, if any of you needs an additional illustration as the one I posted above for the 10 poles, I can do it and will post it here.

As I see that the pdf is quite appreciated, I´ll include the link in my posts, so it may be more accessible.

cheers
          Alvaro
          ASYMETRIC WINDING.pdf

Comment

• update

Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
            You are welcome, my pleasure.

By the way, if any of you needs an additional illustration as the one I posted above for the 10 poles, I can do it and will post it here.

As I see that the pdf is quite appreciated, I´ll include the link in my posts, so it may be more accessible.

cheers
            Alvaro
            ASYMETRIC WINDING.pdf
            Alvaro,

Thanks for the PDF. Too bad no 14 pole motor winding. The old gen I'm working on (when I return) is 14 pole 4 brush/4 coil.

thanks,
            wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
              Alvaro,

Thanks for the PDF. Too bad no 14 pole motor winding. The old gen I'm working on (when I return) is 14 pole 4 brush/4 coil.

thanks,
              wantomake
              Hello wantomake you are welcome
              In pdf´s page 9 there is a schematic for the 7 pole. It may be able to be used as 14 is its multiple.
              I´ll study it and try to post something BUT the expert here is UFO. as he is the one who deeply understand and visualizes the magnetic interactions of these machines.
              I hope he´ll get his workshop ready asap, not only for his assistance here, but for his progress with all his projects

regards
              Alvaro

Comment

• Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
                Hello wantomake you are welcome
                In pdf´s page 9 there is a schematic for the 7 pole. It may be able to be used as 14 is its multiple.
                I´ll study it and try to post something BUT the expert here is UFO. as he is the one who deeply understand and visualizes the magnetic interactions of these machines.
                I hope he´ll get his workshop ready asap, not only for his assistance here, but for his progress with all his projects

regards
                Alvaro

Yes, the seven pole diagram should work for a 14 pole. The coils will wind over four stator poles instead of two. I have wound a seven pole and it works well. I havent had much time for playin with this stuff as of late, but i like to drop in and keep up to date! I got a lead on a treadmill motor i gotta go pick up. Dont know what it will be, but i think he said its a pacific scientific motor. I hope to finish winding my plastic stator also and give that a run.

@ everyone,

Keep up the great work!

@ufo,

We miss you!

Comment

• thanks

Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
                  Yes, the seven pole diagram should work for a 14 pole. The coils will wind over four stator poles instead of two. I have wound a seven pole and it works well. I havent had much time for playin with this stuff as of late, but i like to drop in and keep up to date! I got a lead on a treadmill motor i gotta go pick up. Dont know what it will be, but i think he said its a pacific scientific motor. I hope to finish winding my plastic stator also and give that a run.

@ everyone,

Keep up the great work!

@ufo,

We miss you!
                  Thanks inderdesign21 and pmazz850,

I'm presently sending this from Japan so thanks for info.

That page 9 setup is for 2 pole stator, so did yours pmazz have 2 or 4 pole stator?

The old gen I'm rewiring is 4 pole/4 brush. I wish it was PM but isn't.

Trying to download a a cad program and try to figure it out. But like you said interdesign, UFO is the expert on this. And yes we miss him and do hope the best with the shop setup.

Here in Japan they tell me energy is very expensive and would be nice to meet any here that is working on this. But since my japanese is low in tech terms it's hard to explain to them.

Thanks all,
                  from the land of rising sun,
                  wantomake

Comment

• Hello Ufopolitics I hope all is well and your new shop is all going to plan and hopefully complete soon. For now I have uploaded a YouTube video as unlisted,

Title: Replication of UFOPOLITIC'S Asymmetric Radio Shack 5 Pole Motor by Lightworker1 - #001

It is 8:16 minutes in length. I know you are very busy.
                    I will kindly request that please have a look at it to make sure that it is OK to make it public or if it needs to be modified. The link was sent to your email:
                    ufopolitics@gmail.com

After this project, I am going to start working on a pair of 5 pole goldmine motors to wire them as Y-configuration asymmetric motor. i believe the motors are 400 embodiment.
                    Thanks Brother

Many warm regards

Lightworker1

Comment

• Hello Lightworker

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                      Hello Ufopolitics I hope all is well and your new shop is all going to plan and hopefully complete soon. For now I have uploaded a YouTube video as unlisted,

Title: Replication of UFOPOLITIC'S Asymmetric Radio Shack 5 Pole Motor by Lightworker1 - #001

I will kindly request that please have a look at it to make sure that it is OK to make it public or if it needs to be modified. The link was sent to your email:
                      ufopolitics@gmail.com

After this project, I am going to start working on a pair of 5 pole goldmine motors to wire them as Y-configuration asymmetric motor. i believe the motors are 400 embodiment.
                      Thanks Brother

Many warm regards

Lightworker1

Hello Lightworker,

Thanks, everything is getting there...as I also have to keep making a living...However I am doing great with the Imperial-Mecc Alte project...

I have NOT received your mail at ufopolitics@gmail.com... I just checked as also on my You Tube Channel and in this Forum, on my private mail...
                      As soon as I get it I will get back to you.

Regards and Light

Ufopolitics
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• 14 Poles Asymmetric

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                        Alvaro,

thanks,
                        wantomake

Hello Wantomake,

As I understand your description above it is a 14 Pole Armature, Four Brushes, Four Stators (you wrote Coils, so I figure they are Wound Stator Coils...)

Ok, now the "Rule of Thumb" for this Four Brush/Four Stators is that Armature number of poles MUST be divisible by Four, like 16, 20, 28, in order to make the Coils for each pair of Four (4X4=16), Five (5X4=20) or seven (7X4=28), respectively...(now this is just an example, there could be other arrangements).

The Motor Brushes (2 top, two bottom) will grab two pairs, one at each side, that will take the whole 360 Quadrant.

In a 14 Poles it is not possible to make that happen. However they will do work on a Two Stator design, like a P-22 does and still it is not divisible by four...but by two.

I am sorry Wantomake.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Hello Wantomake,

As I understand your description above it is a 14 Pole Armature, Four Brushes, Four Stators (you wrote Coils, so I figure they are Wound Stator Coils...)

Ok, now the "Rule of Thumb" for this Four Brush/Four Stators is that Armature number of poles MUST be divisible by Four, like 16, 20, 28, in order to make the Coils for each pair of Four (4X4=16), Five (5X4=20) or seven (7X4=28), respectively...(now this is just an example, there could be other arrangements).

The Motor Brushes (2 top, two bottom) will grab two pairs, one at each side, that will take the whole 360 Quadrant.

In a 14 Poles it is not possible to make that happen. However they will do work on a Two Stator design, like a P-22 does and still it is not divisible by four...but by two.

I am sorry Wantomake.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Thanks Ufo for taking time during your busy schedule,

Yes they are wound stator coils. But I appreciate the info and as you said before this has already been posted and I should have remembered this.
                          My apology for this.

I've looking at different motors to do next project anyway. So when I return from Japan will check local scooter shops for the MY 1020 John Stone is working on.

Thanks again,
                          wantomake
                          Last edited by wantomake; 11-12-2012, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ufopolitics;214143]Hello Lightworker,

Thanks, everything is getting there...as I also have to keep making a living...However I am doing great with the Imperial-Mecc Alte project...

I have NOT received your mail at ufopolitics@gmail.com... I just checked as also on my You Tube Channel and in this Forum, on my private mail...
                            As soon as I get it I will get back to you.

Regards and Light

Hello Ufopolitics I am sending a private message for the unlisted a YouTube video.

It is 8:16 minutes in length.
                            The link was also sent to your email:
                            ufopolitics@gmail.com

You very right about, " keep making a living.."
                            Your Imperial-Mecc Alte project, is welcome whenever possible.

Good Luck Brother

Very warm regards
                            Lightworker
                            Last edited by Lightworker1; 11-12-2012, 09:00 PM. Reason: Trying to remove WEB LINK. Thanks

Comment

• Excellent Video My Friend!!

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                              Replication of UFOPOLITIC'S Asymmetric Radio Shack 5 Pole Motor by Lightworker1
                              Hello Ufopolitics this is first time i am sending a private message. For the uploaded a YouTube video as unlisted, here is the link:

Replication of UFOPOLITIC'S Asymmetric Radio Shack 5 Pole Motor by Lightworker1 - #001 - YouTube

I will kindly request that please have a look at it to make sure that it is OK to make it public or if it needs to be modified. The link was sent also to your email:
                              ufopolitics@gmail.com

You very right about, " keep making a living.." I will keep looking out for your Imperial-Mecc Alte project, whenever possible.

Good Luck Brother

Very warm regards
                              Lightworker

Hello Lightworker!

Excellent Video My Friend !!...Very well made, edited, produced...music is awesome...and testing is superb...

Motor performed excellent, great Graphics...can't ask for more...

Will get there sooner than we all think...

Warm regards and

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hi Lightworker1!
                                Great vid! Apart from music I enjoyed the very clear presentation. Thanks!
                                Have you got some data from before mod? It would help for deeper understanding.
                                Serching for some data sheets I fond this motor at Radio Shack - but you had another model. What is wrong here? Where can we get data for comparison?
                                rgds JohnS
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 11-12-2012, 10:20 PM.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X