• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interdesign21

Bert

Comment

• bluff

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      @Dana (Prochiro) and @Alvaro (Interdesign)

Hey guys!!

Like I wrote before...I can leave anytime...You could handle it by yourselves!!

That is awesome!

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Very flattering, but not serious at all!!! didnīt knew you was such a bluffer !!!

Comment

• Donīt worry
        Be happy

cheers
        Alvaro
        Attached Files
        Last edited by interdesign21; 11-03-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• please, if anyone downloaded this image previously to my edition, delete it as I corrected a mistake in the drawing (start & end line at commutators)
          Forgive me
          thanks
          Alvaro

Comment

• Excellent Work!!!

Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
            @John Stone: thanks for your support.

Hello All & All
            Finished the PDF at last !!!
            It has 24 pages and I cannot say how many hours of librarian ant work.
            It is focused only on the different way of winding the 3, 5, 7, 10 ,12 ,17, 20, 22 and 28 pole armatures and two pages for the stators.
            It weights 6,62 MB so. . .donīt know if it will be able to upload it here.
            You may copy or extract any element from it, and remember if published elsewhere to acknowledge Ufopolitics as the author.

This is not a resume of the whole thread, (could be added to such resume when done) because many complex concepts are spread all over, therefore my intention was to make a practical guide for construction. (thanks Turion for so many rererewinding )
            Please, be free to PM me with corrections, missing info or whatever change you think would be appropriate, they will be welcomed.
            Enjoy
            the link:
            ASYMETRIC WINDING.pdf
            Ufo: thanks a lot for such knowledge display and thanks for your patience and kindness.

saludos a todos

Alvaro
            Hey Alvaro,

Excellent work man!!

I am thinking of hiring you when I start my EE Book for Universities ...

Seriously, great great work!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• so . . . . itīs true. . . YOU EXIST !!!!

ha ha ha !
              Alvaro

Comment

• The Magnificence of Three, Six...

Hello to All,

I am not back "full time" yet, but I had to display this design...

It is a Typical Armature based on the Sequence of P(Pairs)-# of Total Poles, just like the P-5, P-12, P-16, P-20, P-28...
                Except that here we are using a 36 poles based Armature because of being multiple of three...and the disposition it offers.

[IMG][/IMG]

What mainly changes here is the Stator-Brush Structure, we are dividing the 360 Quadrant into Three Pairs of Input Brushes, set exactly at the Three Stator Bisector Lines being 'fired' pairs, apart by 120š (Magenta intermittent three lines) and the Brushes shown within the green intermittent three lines (Output) . Therefore, In this Diagram I am only showing the "Pairs at work", meaning being energized ( P-1, P-13, P-25) and the ones outputting through brush gates at the Three Pairs of Output Gates, (P-7, P-19 and P-31) .

This System is stronger (Torque, Power, HP, Speed) as more stabilized and balanced Forces than a Four Brush/Four Stator, since Input energizes every 120š(Three Times) instead of every 180š (Two Times) at Input. And so on every 60š Coils feed at Output gates reaching next Input empty/clean (if load steadily applied)

BN1=Bisector North 1 (Pair One)
                BS2=Bisector South 1 (Pair One)

I have set this Bisectors at P-1 so you know is a reference to adjust the timing here...as also the direction of rotation that could also be reversed if passing this Pairs of Bisectors CCW to Stators Bisectors 'other side'...by moving brushes to be energized at that position.

However, finding this type of System in an already existing Symmetric Machine would be very odd...if not impossible, I would say...so the draw back here...is that it will have to be made this one from scratch.

The main idea here is to use this arrangement as a powerful prime mover...since reaching 3600 RPM's and very High Torque/HP would be a "breeze" for this type of Machine.

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-04-2012, 02:12 PM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Sooo
                  If I understood it right,

at any X time 3 comm. segments receive an input (W) via M brush / for a bit less than 10 degrees duration / charge its coil /while simultaneously other 3 discharge at 120 degrees the previous pulse at G brushes
                  (less than 10 degrees considering the space between two comm. segments)

Therefore, the proportion between armature / commutator radius / brush width / is an essential clue that needs an advanced calculation.

I may be wrong,
                  . . . but surely Monsieur M will reach nirvana !!!

cheers
                  Alvaro

Comment

• I have tried for 3 days now to open Alvaro's PDF but it keeps telling me that it is temporarally unavailable. Can somebody post another link? Would deeply appreciate it.

Comment

• @Zardox
                      I just checked it and it seems fine. Maybe your software is blocking it. Try turning it off and download. The problem is most likely at your end somewhere.
                      Dana
                      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Yes...exactly.

Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
                        Sooo
                        If I understood it right,

at any X time 3 comm. segments receive an input (W) via M brush / for a bit less than 10 degrees duration / charge its coil /while simultaneously other 3 discharge at 120 degrees the previous pulse at G brushes
                        (less than 10 degrees considering the space between two comm. segments)

Therefore, the proportion between armature / commutator radius / brush width / is an essential clue that needs an advanced calculation.

I may be wrong,
                        . . . but surely Monsieur M will reach nirvana !!!

cheers
                        Alvaro

Hello Alvaro,

Yes, you've got it right.
                        The Commutator Element is around the 8.5 to 9.0 degrees of energizing time (M Brushes) as also delivery time (G Brushes). Therefore, considering a bigger radius/diameter commutator will increase the Arc area of the elements...However, have in mind that the following Three Pairs "in line" to be energized will be assisting the "passing ones" into an organized sequencing 120š apart, so it will not īhurtīthat the brush will be touching another element in the rotation...but to increase the forces...plus the assisting of the reversed fields at the output stages...

We have to see every Pair as an Impact Piston, hammering the forces to rotate at 120š...in a 180 degrees (Four Brush/Four Stator System) the forces travel "too much" allowing a decay faster (weakening), as the help from reversed fields is obtained every 90š...here the hammer TOTAL effect is closer...every 60š.

Now, a requirement for a prime mover to run a Symmetric Generator in U.S is 3600 RPMīs...while in Europe and other areas of 50 Hz is only 3000 RPMīs...

If we have 36 Poles where the "Hammers" are located every 60š...then the work is distributed evenly around 600 RPMīs plus the Pounds of Force required per Pair, and of those Six Hammers...we are only feeding Three of them per "Momentum" with our Energy...

If we have a 30 Poles Armature, (50 Hz case) every Coil in Pair will grab Five Poles instead of six (as in this Diagram 36/6=6), still dividing 360 Quadrant in Six...so the required RPMīs per Segment will be approximately 500 RPMīs/plus the Pounds of Force...

This will also have to be in good communication protocol with the Controller Pulses...Higher peaks...shorter intervals...

And yes...Monsieur M will definitively reach Nirvana...

Regards

Ufopolitics

P.D: This New Concept Design was not made because the 28 poles that I am working on to run the Mecc Alte Symmetric Generator will not work...BUT, because this design will offer even more advantages on our side as far as spent energy plus reaching the required spec's at a more "relaxed and comfortable" status...
                        This Design will not only satisfy the Prime Mover requirements for a Symmetric Generator...but it will be a great prospect for running machinery as also could be utilized to run transporting vehicles power trains ...
                        I just wanted to show you... there are even more "Horizons" within this Asymmetrical Technology...
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-04-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• will be traveling

Hello to All,

Great pdf Alvaro,
                          I did download it and will copy some points to my note books. Thanks for this great material to refer back to.

What a machine idea Ufo,
                          That is a monster. And looks like the size to power a home or RV.

I'm about to head to Okinawa Japan for a few weeks and will sadly be away from my shop. I'll be keeping up with what all are posting and will enjoy the great builds going on. Hope to be back soon and finish the four brush/four coil been wiring and setting up.

On the bench list:
                          1) converting solar bank batteries to alum (very cool project)
                          2) wiring next generation motor/gen
                          3) wiring wind generator

So will be posting from Japan real soon,
                          james

Comment

• I finally was able to download the file. Didn't do anything different it must have just had a lot of hits. That is a good thing if there is that many people looking at this.

Comment

• Hello Zardox
                              Glad you got it, up to the time of this post, already 377 downloads !
                              UFO: not everybody reading your thread is posting, but surely many people are learning, which is good news for all of us, congratulations.
                              Cheers
                              Alvaro

Comment

• Hi ALL;
                                I hope all of you are busy like me preparing next steps for own setups. (silence before a roaring strom )
                                I prepare a jig for thorough motor testing in order to get reliable proofs. You will get a lab note later on with full documentation.
                                If you are eager to prepare yourself as well look for a scrap excercise bike with magnetic brake and a sensor for electric bikes (x-cell RT / manufacturer: THUN)
                                rgds John
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 11-06-2012, 02:35 PM.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X