No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks prochiro for the reply, Im not sure if there are any machine shops in the small town I live in, will have to look around.

I was thinking on permanent magnets and how they say they will degrade over time but I think if energy was pulled from the magnet evenly they will get stronger over time.

I guess time will tell

Thanks
    dave
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Parts

All, you dont need to wait for a custom shaft part from a machine shop.
      These places will ship you a part in a few days.

Just search for shafts or power shafts.
      I have ordered from both companies before for parts with no problems:

McMaster-Carr

https://sdp-si.com/eStore/

Comment

• Hello

Originally posted by l2-ok View Post
        LOL Thank you guys for fast response By this scheme i have double the voltage
        Hello 12-ok,

Well I guess everyone already answer your concerns, THANK YOU GUYS!!...

Now, IF You measure the pulses on Output through a dedicated tool I have exposed here...a Pulsed DC Reader that you adapt to your DVM, Then you will read your real Output Value. Remember your Output is PULSED DC, NOT LINEAR, therefore your nice DVM will 'process' an average of your output and that will be shown at your screen.

However, the main idea here is (as also Alvaro and Prochiro said) is that we have a Total Armature Operating Voltage where all values are positive to Us, and that's is when we set in series Input plus Output, therefore, that is why we get more power as torque and speed...no negative energy here to be deducted, other words...No Witches here even in Halloween...

Regards and am glad you have done it already, as also your great replication.

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Alternators...

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
          Hello UFO
          I decided to post here, Im sure your pm's are full.
          Iv been thinking about the alternator and how to make it asymmetric, these are my thoughts on the subject.
          Remove the claws from the rotor turn them around so they face opposite each other facing out.
          Take two stators rewind one cw wind the other ccw position one over each claw, pull the magnetic field apart.
          Should produce dc
          Hope I gave you some idea's

dave

Hello Dave,

I have posted here before that Alternators from Vehicles are not worth to mess with, basically if you do not have the tooling and equipment available.
          So I hope you meant to convert a regular symmetric alternator in an Asymmetric Generator...am I right up to now?...because if you thought of making an Asymm Motor here...is better off to start from scratch... ...they got no commutators but continuous slip rings to constant feed rotating claw stator...

And still, in order to make it an Asymm Generator would be a lot of work and investment...to end up getting what?...12 Volts and a high amperage?...What uses do you see those values applicable for?

My recommend here...do not to proceed with this project...unless all you want to do is some more development and investigation on this type of design...and you have tons of time and money...otherwise I will not.

A Toroid Core Frame based on steel lamination's would have to be conceived from scratch...to make it as a Stator or Generating Fields...lots of work my friend!

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• All excellent Mr John Stone!!

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
            We need to account for the whole cake (here my understanding):
            1. Motors UFO style produce mech. power on shaft more effitiently than normal motors.
            2. Drawing power from generator windings supports mech. torque up to a certain amount. If we overload the generator there is no advantage.
            3. Voltage is no power nor amps but the multiplication of both. (At radiant voltage is all - indeed!)
            4. The generator emits radiant energy but as long we do not harvest it we will be possibly disappointed.
            5. Not harvested radiant might go back to the primary circuit and overheat the pulser or possibly charge the primary battery.
            6. All effects together are told to give OU and not every single effect alone.

I am ready to construct a motor test stand (essential parts already in my posession ) in order to measure a Unite MY1020 36V 1000W before and after modification in order to get robust proofs. Nico8K THANKS for your help!!!!!

Hello Dear John,

All excellent Dear!!, very well resumed.

Looking forward to see that nice machine alive!!...

Warm regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Thanks Michael John Nunnerley!

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
              hello 12-OK
              Do you mean this ?

INPUT-----------OUTPUT
              3.3V.................. 2.6
              7 V .................. 6.5
              14 V ................. 10.5

Remember that nobody said here that you get more voltage out than in. (and neither wats)
              Consider that a symetric just uses all the input wattage to give a torque in a more or less efficiency, and here you get not just a mere improvement in efficiency, but also the posibility to produce or let entering the radiant. So. . . we are all in the way of reducing losses.
              cheers
              Alvaro
              @ 12-OK

If you use the link that Dana posted above you will see how to wire this to have more voltage. This is adding the input voltage to the output voltage and can be used to charge another battery which in time can be exchanged with the primary battery. Now what you get from a generator connected to the motor will be free, that is the idea.

regards

Mike[/QUOTE]

Hello Michael!

Thanks!, excellent response !...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• @Prochiro and Interdesign

@Dana (Prochiro) and @Alvaro (Interdesign)

Hey guys!!

Like I wrote before...I can leave anytime...You could handle it by yourselves!!

That is awesome!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
                  Thks Dana
                  As soon Iīll finish it I will post it here, Iīll like to know the answer of your PM to JJUK & Anoop so you may coordinate the whole thing.
                  cheers
                  Alvaro

Hi Alvaro,

Just saw your message. I used Mediafire.com who have "free cloud storage".
                  They seem to be good. The file I posted in September already has been downloaded 175 times! This is the link to my file:
                  UFO MAEM part 1.pdf

It would be nice though, as you mentioned, to have a permanent site that we can all share.

Best regards

Anoop

Comment

• New Motor MY1020

Hi All,
                    today I got my 1KW Motor MY1020 / 48V. Enjoy with me. See pics from motor being disassembled.
                    Commutator 20 pole
                    Shaft side
                    Armature 20 pole / 80mm diameter - Strange: hollow!
                    Brushes: 4
                    Brush holder - outside
                    End cap shaft side - inside
                    End cap shaft side - outside

1. I got my motor very cheap because it is a warranty case. Ihe reason: two of the 4 brushes were stuck in their holders at half travel distance and thus they were worn out after short time. The commutator is fully ok (0.1mm worn). These motors are told to have very poor commutators. I believe it is because of poor built brush holders (easy repair). So please ask your supplyer for warranty cases!

2. Never seen hollow armature before. I believe it is for cooling. But the grids at the endcaps prevent any effective cooling. For our build it is advisable to discard the grids.

3. Windings: About 20 turns (estimated) / 0.8mm

3. The clearance between magnets and case edge is 25.89mm at brush side and 12.44mm at other side.

4. The magnets are arranged N-S-N-S...

5. Rear shaft 8mm / front shaft 12mm. The commtator seems to be based on plastic material and can be drilled fitting to 12mm. Plastic material is no problem as long they use LC material with operating temperature up to 400 centdegree.

I will replace the brushes and then do some running tests - unmodified.
                    But first I will continue with my vacuum cleaner motor.
                    Last edited by JohnStone; 11-01-2012, 05:08 PM.
                    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hello All !
                      Since Iīm doing that PDF which means going through all pages one by one, (currently up to pag43) Iīm a bit delayed with my replications, but I take it easy as I know it will be useful for everybody (above all to the newcomers) and also will allow a bit of discharge of burden to Ufo.

Ufo: thanks for your kind words, hope your workshop move is going OK.

hasta pronto
                      Alvaro

Comment

• @John Stone: thanks for your support.

Hello All & All
                        Finished the PDF at last !!!
                        It has 24 pages and I cannot say how many hours of librarian ant work.
                        It is focused only on the different way of winding the 3, 5, 7, 10 ,12 ,17, 20, 22 and 28 pole armatures and two pages for the stators.
                        It weights 6,62 MB so. . .donīt know if it will be able to upload it here.
                        You may copy or extract any element from it, and remember if published elsewhere to acknowledge Ufopolitics as the author.

This is not a resume of the whole thread, (could be added to such resume when done) because many complex concepts are spread all over, therefore my intention was to make a practical guide for construction. (thanks Turion for so many rererewinding )
                        Please, be free to PM me with corrections, missing info or whatever change you think would be appropriate, they will be welcomed.
                        Enjoy
                        the link:
                        ASYMETRIC WINDING.pdf
                        Ufo: thanks a lot for such knowledge display and thanks for your patience and kindness.

saludos a todos

Alvaro
                        Last edited by interdesign21; 11-01-2012, 09:38 PM. Reason: link included

Comment

• Excellent work!

Hi Alvaro (Interdesign21),

You made an excellent work!!! I've just downloaded the pdf and is really above expectations!, It's a perfect brief for winding, I recommends everyone to download, It'll help beginners and all of us.

Thanks Alvaro

Abrazo
                          Nico

Comment

• The Best PDF

Thanks Alvaro, that looks professional. Although it may not be about motor winding, but rather generator winding, posts 1981 and 2004 show the difference between the two types. Maybe later after you solder up a few more motor wires. I too, wish UFO all the best with his new shop. This time has given some a chance to catch up a little so when he returns we will be more together.Dana
                            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @Nico
                              Gracias Nico
                              Next step is to make a spanish version. After all, my english is not so good (althoug I can manage)
                              But that will be a harder and looonger thing to do, so I need to build up some strength to face that.(plus a couple of "asados al cuero")
                              AND before that, I want to modify a couple (10 poles) universal motors I got very cheap from two chinese hand blenders.(AC 220V-200W)

@prochiro
                              hello Dana
                              I take note about the motor-generator aspect, as you said in post 2003: "All motors are a motor and a generator to ether a good extend(UFO) or a bad extent". So I focused only in the geometry of these machines, and the way to wind them related to the number of poles. The choice to enhance the motor or the generation side is up to the builder. . . for instance, when coupling two RS mod. motors, the one to be used as a dedicated generator, may be (as I did) enhanced in this function elongating the armature, so more straight wire lines cross in front of magnets, but it is still a motor in itself.

I am not any expert, and new in this field, therefore, all observations &/corrections are very well welcomed.

Cheers
                              Alvaro

Comment

• Thanks a lot Interdesign21! I did similar work before in another thread so I know the effort and appreciate very much what you've done! Thus a community benifits from all different skils and the sum of all is 1+1 is 3....5
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X