My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for motors.
    There are some promizing scooter motors out there.
    MY1020 800W 36V UNITE Electric Brush Motor | eBay
    NEW 1000 Watt - 60 Volt Motor w/t Bracket (MY1020-B) | eBay
    China source - the models are being sold worldwide.
    Both types have the same dimensions (diameter 106 mm) except the length (150 mm vs. 134 mm) of housing and shaft length is different as well.
    In US they are cheaper than in Europe.
    Some info

I got a second hand one (1000W) for few bucks. I will post pics soon in order to evaluate its suitability.
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• i look foreward to some pictures of that JohnStone.
      i'd also like to try an 8x fully independant brush, 4 magnet and at least 12 pole machine next.
      i'm finding the washing machine motors a massive pain to strip.
      the second (third and fourth) armatures are going to require something like a dremel just to start clearing the wiring off the armature :-/ ...and that i don't have.

the PM DC motors are far easier to work with it seems and Ufopolitics has said 4 brush as donor motors are better than 2 brush so thats next for me.

good luck with yours there.

also with a scooter motor a fun test would be to see if the same charged batteries can get one further up a hill with an assymetric machine compared to a standard motor

Comment

• Nice Motors John

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
        Suggestion for motors.
        There are some promizing scooter motors out there.
        MY1020 800W 36V UNITE Electric Brush Motor | eBay
        NEW 1000 Watt - 60 Volt Motor w/t Bracket (MY1020-B) | eBay
        China source - the models are being sold worldwide.
        Both types have the same dimensions (diameter 106 mm) except the length (150 mm vs. 134 mm) of housing and shaft length is different as well.
        In US they are cheaper than in Europe.
        Some info

I got a second hand one (1000W) for few bucks. I will post pics soon in order to evaluate its suitability.

Hello John, and Hello to All,

If I am not mistaken, I am pretty sure those Motor "MY" series are the same motors Turion (Dave) was working on, except his were the 24 Volt version and smaller wattage...

If it is so, then they should be 16 poles, four brush, four stator of permanent magnets, and I have already given the P-16 for them...So, dear John, whenever you take them apart let Us know if they are 16 poles, 4B, 4S...Now the one you have, the 1000 Watts, that should be a great prospect here...as I am pretty sure you could use same brushes commutators and boards from even the smaller sized types...they should all be same body...but longer when adding more wattage.

So hold on good to that motor John...

Warm regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Love This Post!

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
          Hello to All,

Just watched a FRONTLINE story about what is going on with our climate and it just reminds me of our efforts here to do my part and slow this downward spiral of this planet.
          All I've been able to install so far is Solar panels with ten battery bank that runs my shop and sometimes a small amount for our home during power outages.

I want to finish this project. This is not my hobby, it's a life long dream.

Possible uses for these motors:
          1. To be able to supply power to the battery bank on bad weather days.
          2. To build a mobile unit to take to families without power.
          3. Power cars, buses, bikes, homes, whatever, to slow the decay of our only home. Earth.
          4. To show that there is a way to not just change the world, but make better the area close to me and you.

I'm sure there are others of you putting much time, finances, sacrifices, and effort into this.

I just want say "thanks" for all you do and how willingly you give.

Thanks to All,
          wantomake

Hello Wantomake,

Is great that we could share here our inner feelings, goals and ideals... besides exchanging our technical knowledge and other data.

Love your post Wantomake, Now I get to know a bit more about you...and is great what I've read...many thanks for being here, and share yourself so openly with all of Us.

I agree in more than a One Hundred Percent with you, my friend...As I am also sure we will be able to do all that you are writing (itemized) and more...

A while back, I started a new concept of a Machine...a very different structure and architectural concept... One that could "share" their Inner components back and forth...I wanted , the design, to be very easy and simple to scale it up...scale it up to the size of a whole City...and still be extremely light...but very, extremely powerful...so powerful that could lift thousands of People within, in the event of a weather/climate disaster...to transport entire Cities to safe areas...or simply to just levitate at comfortable altitudes...

I have also developed new concepts in Robotics based on this design...very different Servo-Motors...that the ones We all know so far...very powerful and light machines...that we could only think off in a Steven Spielberg Transformers Hollywood movie...Except I did not want them to "show off" in a Robot combat...or an Alien attack...but to use very Heavy Duty Robotic Machines to save Humans whenever there is an Earthquake...So we don't get to watch on TV how weak Human race really is whenever a Rescue Mission Equipment to take all the heavy stones and building debris to save People that have been buried alive underneath...it is very frustrating to see how much manpower fights...and still they can not have the required power...and people die suffocated, or bleeding because of the pressure, and falling heavy structures...

We are not a "Technically" Civilized race...We will all die (just like Rats in a flooded black water sewer... ) if there would be a massive adverse weather catastrophe on this Planet...no where or how to go...the only difference is that most of Us will just pray then die...

Just look at the Fires in the woods of California...Isn't it RIDICULOUS to watch those stupid Helicopters...besides They can NOT get too close to the flames because it will ignite their Fuel Fossil Tanks, contributing to the fire ?...BUT please LOOK at those pathetic little hanging bags...with the red fire extinguisher powder...or water cups ??!!...honestly...look how stupid it looks...trying to turn off those MASSIVE HUGE FLAMES...sticking out to the air!!...and that is here...in The most advanced (technologically?) Country in the Planet?...really?...for what?...for WAR$?

Yes Wantomake...we DO NEED DESPERATELY a higher technology than what we have so far...my friend.

Warm regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Dynamo-Motor Idea...

Hello again,

I just had an idea about a simple test you could do (well, simpler when compared to re-winding the whole thing...) to this Machines...the Dynamo Motors.

As Prochiro described before...and IF all are made like that...(I do not know...)

This "Idea" could only be possible to test:

1- IF Motor(s) Coils are wound in the outer part of Armature...
            2- IF it would be possible to unwind just Motor Coils...without damaging, breaking Generators wires-coils...

If You guys could do all that...then an Asymmetric Motor could be wound on top of those TWO Generator Coils...and run both generators...

Now, ALL this is in the event we are talking about Dual Input Dynamo's, (Like 12 AND 24 Volts) and NOT SINGLE INPUT/SINGLE OUTPUT...

Now I am sorry Prochiro if you took the whole thing apart by now... ...but I just thought of this possibility a few seconds ago...

For future Dynamo owners to "play" with them...

I strongly suggest to gather all possible data BEFORE or AS You Unwind them...like:
            1-Count their number of turns as the number of poles coils comprehend...for Motors AND Generators.
            2- Measure the TOTAL resistance of complete coils...for both, Motors AND Generators...I already wrote how to do that by disconnecting the tied up/end (beginning-end) of the lap symmetrical winding, then measure between loose wire and commutator element that it was connected to the rest.
            3-Check the exact wire gauge on Motor(s) and Generator(s)
            4-Check the Machine rotation Direction when applying factory Input to Motors.

And please make schematics/writings of all this data, even hand sketches...but do it !!

In the event that all of the above "If's" could not happen...at least we could reproduce the Symmetrical Generators for further testing of this Method...or improvements of it.

Thanks and Regards to all

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-26-2012, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• The Delco Rotary transformer.

Hi Ufopolitics and all,

What we are told by the name plate:

_________________DELCO___________________
              ____________ROTARY__TRANSFORMER________
              _____CODE_NUMBER________R.C.A.__101985__
              ____SERIAL NUMBER___NO.________112811_____
              _________________BRUSHES_________________
              ______12_-_24V____________P.C._90770_C____
              _____265_-_540V___________P.C._90769_C____
              ______FOR__24______VOLTS_____OPERATION___
              ___CONNECT___BLACK___TO___+___BATTERY___
              ___CONNECT___GREEN___TO___-___BATTERY___
              ___CONNECT___RED__&__WHITE__TOGETHER___
              ______FOR__12____VOLTS_____OPERATION_____
              ___CONNECT_BLACK_&_WHITE_TO_+_BATTERY__
              ___CONNECT__RED_&_GREEN__TO_-_BATTERY___
              ___THE___McKINNON___INDUSTRIES___LTD.____
              ___________MADE____IN____CANADA__________

The large brushes ride on the small outer commutator and are connected to the field coils, also one capacitor (paper/wax) Sprague 0.1 MFD 500 V.D.C. at each end from 1 brush to ground. The field coils are on all the time as they are connected to the source input terminals feeding the motor brushes. We now know that we have 2 independent set of field coils and 2 independent sets of motor coils that we connect in series or in parallel to drive the motor on 24 or 12V and with an output of 540 or 265v. The motor coils on the small outer commutator tells us that the motor coils were wound first and the generator coils on top to the large commutator.

That should make it easier to understand.

Take care all,

Michel
              Last edited by Michelinho; 10-26-2012, 10:40 AM.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

• Michel
                I have taken the rotor apart and although the outer commutators do control the motor coils, the coils are on the outer side. In taking them apart, the wires cross each other from bottom to top in the larger area next to end of coils. This area is congested and if you move the small bundles of wires even a little bit, they break. I can not see how anyone could separate that mess as the laqure packing is the hardest and most solid I have ever seen. It is a rats nest in there.
                Dana
                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Stripping the resin on the rotor.

Hi prochiro,

Have you tried soaking part or the complete rotor in paint remover ((wear thick (blue) latex gloves and safety glasses.)), see if it melts it. If that melts the resin, wash it with a high pressure washer after you are done. I will do test today (after my chores) with a drop of paint remover on the resin and see if it is an easy way to remove it. It may also melt the magnet wire insulation, no problem on a complete rotor strip job..

The best way to work the wires would be to heat them red hot (wear thick leather gloves)with a propane torch after all the resin is out (taking care not to heat too much the surrounding parts) and soak it in cold water, the copper will recover its malleability. Iron hardens went it goes under the same process, strange.

Take care,

Michel
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

• Michel
                    Have you noticed that the outer commutator pins are connected in an overlapping set and I can not understand how this is done. On the inner commutators, all pins are connected. This and the fact that if we just redo the motor wire, still leaves us with several hundred volts and no amps. I still would like to know the wire pattern if you can get in as see, but luck must be on your side if you can get thru there and have anything usable. Good luck.
                    Dana
                    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Info

Patrick Kelly's (thanks Patrick for all your work!)
                      http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt2.html
                      and
                      http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt3.html

Bert
                      Last edited by bbem; 10-26-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Hello all
                        Hello Ufo, my best wishes for your move, hope you get a better place and a fruitful new horizon.
                        I´m making a PDF only with a compilation of the different poles & winding, it may be useful for all of us, but I don´t know how or where to upload it in a way for it to be accessible at any time, no matter the actual page.

Here attached my replicas and the last machine I´m working on.
                        My idea is assemble a circular magnet at the top of longest shaft, and use the two stators as generators.
                        At the short shaft end I plan to add a small wheel with tiny magnets, and reed switches to pulse the whole thing.
                        Lots of work . . . and lots of fun also !!!
                        Cheers
                        Alvaro
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hello Alvaro

Free PDF Hosting and PDF File Sharing. No software to download. Just click and go!
                          http://www.skydrive.com
                          are two of the sights talked about earlier for hosting your PDF files. JJUK has offered to set your files up if you send them to him, maybe the offer still stands? Anoop was trying to do this earlier and may have a suggestion also. I might PM them both as see what they think. In any case, I would like a copy of your work and feel that you are helping a lot of newer people with this idea.
                          Dana
                          Last edited by prochiro; 10-27-2012, 01:42 PM. Reason: add statement
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Thks Dana
                            As soon I´ll finish it I will post it here, I´ll like to know the answer of your PM to JJUK & Anoop so you may coordinate the whole thing.
                            cheers
                            Alvaro

Comment

• I tried to register at skydrive. It is terrible how many personal data they require to know. So I refused.
                              Anyway it is recommendable to store at different places. I will upload at google drive and dropbox.
                              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hello Dave

Dave
                                It is good to hear from you and that progress continues. I have not checked your 3BGS thread in a few weeks, but I'll catch up now. It is said that there is more than one way to skin a cat and that holds true in our adventure into the future. Keep up all the good work with a smile.
                                Dana
                                Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X