Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all!!!!
    this be me first post on this here F A N T A S T I C !!!!!!!!!! thread
    and beeing the chicken that i am......LOL! i have read all and finally started building a...ahem... five polar....
    as soon as i can i will post photos ect.

UFO politics, my deepest and most cincerest gratitude! you are the man!!!!......
    btw, i am collecting all and making pdf copies of everything, yes, everything!!!

peace and light!!!!!

Comment

• Asymmetric Dyna-Motor

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
      Hello UFO
      15 pole with a little more groove space than expected.
      I have been tossing about for days now as to what to do with this thing. I want it to be a good example of your technique. The original had motor coils of 20 gauge on the outside. Sixteen wires in each groove. With our winding method that would be about .1418 ohms per pair. Not good. If the power coils are on the outside, I must calculate enough space for them after the generator coils are on. Bifilar would be great but must move to smaller wire. Just for starters, roughly, what gauge motor wire would you start calculating for the motor side which will drive the other two coils well. I know this will just be a guess from your experience. Maybe just off the top of your mind, what would you do with this whole rotor? No, I cant stick it there. If you do have a guess, I will see if space allows. Thank You.
      Dana
      Hello Prochiro,

I would, before thinking of wire gauge for your machine...make a diagram of the whole thing, just the bare cores at rotor and stators, if you could shut pictures of top view (with and without brushes on) So I can see the stators disposition related to groups of rotor poles then I could start drawing a CAD on this...

I would think a mathematical way to wind this would be (as one of other possibilities):

Motor : I would make it a Three Pole, Five Rotor Poles per Coil (3X5=15) and joining Five Commutator Elements to make it a Three Element Commutator.

Generator: I would wind each pole as a separate/independent coil, and this gives you at 360º (end) just 15 coils...Therefore, what I would do is overlap generator coils into a Spiro turning three times around 360º, then you would have 45 coils (3X15=45).

The "key" here is to lay this design down on CAD, to 'align in time' of interaction, each generator group of coils to be assisting each five poles of motor coils at rotation. Other words, align the Motor Group of coils related to Generator Groups of Coils.

Another way would be to wind Motor as a P-15...And Generator as a P-45...but I need to make a CAD on this first.

Hope you understood my 'written design'...

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Welcome!

Originally posted by arch chicken View Post
        hi all!!!!
        this be me first post on this here F A N T A S T I C !!!!!!!!!! thread
        and beeing the chicken that i am......LOL! i have read all and finally started building a...ahem... five polar....
        as soon as i can i will post photos ect.

UFO politics, my deepest and most cincerest gratitude! you are the man!!!!......
        btw, i am collecting all and making pdf copies of everything, yes, everything!!!

peace and light!!!!!

Hello and Welcome here Arch chicken!!

Thanks for your kind words, that is great all you are going to make-do...awesome, we need many, many more chickens to do what you will...

Regards and Light!

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-22-2012, 03:27 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Winding up a Dyno

@UFO
          Here is a sketch of the setup. Is this enough to go on or would you need pictures or other info first.? This is my first attempt with sketchup.
          Dana
          Attached Files
          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Next work

Hello to all,

This is the next motor I'm re-wiring. It's an old generator with 4 pole, 4 brush set up.
            Will update progress.

Great work everybody,
            wantomake

Last edited by wantomake; 07-31-2014, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Hi Ufopolitics,

The "key" here is to lay this design down on CAD, to 'align in time' of interaction, each generator group of coils to be assisting each five poles of motor coils at rotation. Other words, align the Motor Group of coils related to Generator Groups of Coils.

Another way would be to wind Motor as a P-15...And Generator as a P-45...but I need to make a CAD on this first.
              I should get a Delco Rotary Transformer tomorrow, I found one in Toronto at: Toronto Surplus & Scientific Inc.| Test and Industrial Equipment

I also bought an RAF Rotary Transformer, it has only 4 brushes, 2 at each end, with 18 and 27 contact points on the commutators (it is much smaller than the Delco) it is also built with higher standards (military grade) :
              RAF Aircraft Rotary Transformer Type 123 Ref 5UB 5967 | eBay

The CAD drawings will be much appreciated. Once I get both, I will disassemble them and take pictures on all angles.

Many thanks,

Michel
              Toronto Surplus & Scientific Inc.| Test and Industrial Equipment
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

• Forgot to mention that on the picture at Ebay UK, you can see that one cap is longer than the other, it has a fan at the end for cooling. It is so nice that I might leave it as is and concentrate on the Delco.

Take care,

Michel

Comment

• Second that motion

Originally posted by Michelinho View Post
                  Forgot to mention that on the picture at Ebay UK, you can see that one cap is longer than the other, it has a fan at the end for cooling. It is so nice that I might leave it as is and concentrate on the Delco.

Take care,

Michel
                  Michel
                  I second the saving the small one as it is so much dirty work to take down and you may want high volts for something in the future anyway. The delco is open and does not need a fan. It is as well, made to do some work and last.
                  Dana
                  "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hi prochiro,

My partner and I each have one Delco Rotary Transformer so mine will get the modifications. The other one will stay as is for now.

Take care,

Michel

Comment

• Michel
                      I don't know if you have taken down a completely lacquered rotor before or not but you absolutely must wear at least a dust mask and eye protection. That dust will mess up your nose so fast.
                      Dana
                      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Video Spanish Translation

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello to ALL

I want to make my videos, my explanations, Articles and every material available out there...To be Translated in every possible existing Language in our Planet, please!

So, I need as a big help to contribute to translations of my main videos, as The Asymmetry-Symmetry, and also the testing Vid.s where subtitles could be set on all of them.

It is a simple deal for those who have good editors software as is Adobe After Effects and many many more outt here, and Good Hardware for subtitling, after downloading My Videos.

This Videos are ALL PUBLIC DOMAIN, I WILL NEVER, EVER SAY, WRITE OR STATE, THAT I ANYONE NEEDS TO ASK ME FOR PERMISSION TO COPY, DISTRIBUTE, SHARE, EMBED IN ANY DESIRED SITES

I know many of you are still busy replicating, but I want to make videos on How to Animated with Sub's...where every Country out There could see them and make them, PLEASE!

Regards and Many, many thanks!!

Ufopolitcs
                        Dear Ufopolitics:
                        I have all the materials now to start my replication.
                        If I can get the same as you, I will Go for the bosch replication to attach it to a bike (e-Bike) with lipo small bateries (2 packs).
                        Sadly, in my country we dont have DC motors in the normal store, you must buy them in USA and import it. Anyway...
                        This is my offer of colaboration:
                        I offer my knowledge to translate your videos to spanish language, so I can give some work to this movement, and colaborate to spread the knowledge about this in the spanish speaking population.
                        This knowledge must be spread everywhere!!
                        Thank you very very much for your generosity, and your way of think.
                        We think the same, Free Energy, Free knowledge!
                        Bye!
                        Mavick.

Comment

• I really want to make

Hello to All,

Just watched a FRONTLINE story about what is going on with our climate and it just reminds me of our efforts here to do my part and slow this downward spiral of this planet.
                          All I've been able to install so far is Solar panels with ten battery bank that runs my shop and sometimes a small amount for our home during power outages.

I want to finish this project. This is not my hobby, it's a life long dream.

Possible uses for these motors:
                          1. To be able to supply power to the battery bank on bad weather days.
                          2. To build a mobile unit to take to families without power.
                          3. Power cars, buses, bikes, homes, whatever, to slow the decay of our only home. Earth.
                          4. To show that there is a way to not just change the world, but make better the area close to me and you.

I'm sure there are others of you putting much time, finances, sacrifices, and effort into this.

I just want say "thanks" for all you do and how willingly you give.

Thanks to All,
                          wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                            Hello to All,

Just watched a FRONTLINE story about what is going on with our climate and it just reminds me of our efforts here to do my part and slow this downward spiral of this planet.
                            All I've been able to install so far is Solar panels with ten battery bank that runs my shop and sometimes a small amount for our home during power outages.

I want to finish this project. This is not my hobby, it's a life long dream.

Possible uses for these motors:
                            1. To be able to supply power to the battery bank on bad weather days.
                            2. To build a mobile unit to take to families without power.
                            3. Power cars, buses, bikes, homes, whatever, to slow the decay of our only home. Earth.
                            4. To show that there is a way to not just change the world, but make better the area close to me and you.

I'm sure there are others of you putting much time, finances, sacrifices, and effort into this.

I just want say "thanks" for all you do and how willingly you give.

Thanks to All,
                            wantomake

Hi wnnamake

soory for me spelling>>>>

It seems you and i have the same life long dream!!
                            ....but then so had Tesla, may he always bestow blessings.

BTW, i have watched all your vids and downloded hem all.....verry impressive buddy!!!!

here in south africa, things are going crappy go lucky and power is a huge problem, so , STICK TO IT FRIEND!!!!!

love and light with a mountain of peace!!!!!

Comment

• Thanks arch chicken

Originally posted by arch chicken View Post
                              Hi wnnamake

soory for me spelling>>>>

It seems you and i have the same life long dream!!
                              ....but then so had Tesla, may he always bestow blessings.

BTW, i have watched all your vids and downloded hem all.....verry impressive buddy!!!!

here in south africa, things are going crappy go lucky and power is a huge problem, so , STICK TO IT FRIEND!!!!!

love and light with a mountain of peace!!!!!
                              Hey thanks for kind words,

But I haven't loaded any vids yet only pics of some builds and the one working on now. Sorry I don't deserve another persons credit.

Yes, we all need dreams and vision to be a warrior in this or any battle. I spend many hours studying these postings of Ufo and others. Also taking notes with diagrams as much as I can understand.

Keep up the posting and building, this will help us all to reach and finish the vision Ufo has started.

Sincerely and blessings to you,
                              wantomake

PS: Want to visit South Africa some day.

Comment

• Rotary transformers.

Hi all,

Pictures of the 2 rotary transformers, 1 Delco and the other is a Type 119, no company indicated.

Take care,

Michel

For larger pictures: Delco Rotary Transformer & Type 119 picture by MickeyMouse1950 - Photobucket & Delco Rotary Transformer & Type 119 picture by MickeyMouse1950 - Photobucket
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Michelinho; 10-25-2012, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X