X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelinho
    Sorry for missing that and thank you.
    Dana
    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello to All,

Recently I had some issues at the place where I had My Shop located for more than twenty years...A new Administration took over (New Landlord) and they wanted me out of there, they needed my place...I had a Month to Month lease...so I had to move out, it has been so far exhausting work re-installing all my equipment at new location, besides all Logistics involved...

I had to run all new Air lines as the new place did not have any...plus all electrical lighting, Mig/Tig/Arc Welders as other Heavy Equipment of 240Volts/40 Amps that I am still working on their feeding outlets and Mains...

This has set me back enormously on My Asymmetric Prime Mover to Brushless Generator project that I had started a while back...plus all the lost Income in this Period of "Non Productive Time"...

I have a very nice and loyal Clientele established for more than twenty years...so work will not be a problem...it is just our Fourth Dimension...Time.

I just wanted to update all of you with my status so far...and why I have not been posting here that often, as also about my bigger project building.

I believe in some coming weeks I will have some tests videos and pictures ready...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
      Hello Brother, I pray that lord grant you all the blessings and strength to be up and running very soon. Great Master once said, "This too shall pass." We look forward to your new and upcoming work. Blessings and Good Luck.

Very kind regards.

Comment

• Hi Friends,
        today I dismatled a defective PC PSU and built a PWM driver for you by adding a simple NE555. The document is preliminary and there are some smaller issues left. The results are very promizing. see
        I hope I could demonstrate some facts I posted another day.
        Hints and corrections welcome.

PLEASE BUILD YOUR PWM CIRCUITS VERY COMPACT AND WITH THICK WIRING.

I'd like to continue with my motor measurements and therefore I will continue the document mentioned above on request only.
        rgds John
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hi John

I don't want to muddy the waters but you say in the PDF (and thanks for that):

"As you possibly know a capacitance is a bin for electrons where you can put them in and extract them later on (in reality it is not - but let's take it as thinking model). "

Would you mind saying how you see capacitors working?

Regards

John

Comment

• Originally posted by john_g View Post
            .. "As you possibly know a capacitance is a bin for electrons where you can put them in and extract them later on (in reality it is not - but let's take it as thinking model). "...
            Hi John,
            I expressed what I learned from T. Berden, Bedindi and Utkin. The miracolous charging of capacitors if kicked with HV pulses ...
            In fact I know nothing but the current thinking model of particles and electrons along electric current is highly incomplete and possilbly false.
            Contnue with Fogal transistors, Leedskalnin and others - perhaps UFOs .....
            There is something with all those strange persons and their knowledge. I feel like being in the dawns of stone age - but perhaps they new more than we can imagine.

This makes the mind free in order to suck in tons of observations and who nows - sometimes we can order them in a matrix to give sense.
            Sorry - no facts
            Ufo's teachings are the only tangible knowledge I can make use of and therefore I am here but my mind travels far beyond......
            rgds JohnS
            Last edited by JohnStone; 10-15-2012, 10:43 PM.
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Think about...

Originally posted by kenny_PPM View Post
              Thanks for the pics UFO.

I can see that 'timing' is so important with these motors and the precision of the on off/times for maximum torque and 'recovery' of the Radiant.
              I will have to come up with seperate adjustable timing for each commutator for max gain in my testing.

There are so many things I can see right now with this it is amazing. With even low voltage the torque is amazing. With high voltage air coils with no hysteresis losses and no delays for the switiching with an air coil there is some profound potential for these setups.I have experimented with pulsed high voltage, high resistance coils that barely use any input but give out extreme magnetic torque. To couple that scenario with no counter forces has got me thinking.

Thanks for killing that witch!

Hello Kenny,

It was all my pleasure to kill that Witch!!

Now going back to the three pole design...
              Have you thought of making it Three Stators instead of Two?
              Then getting Three Brushes...
              Very Asymmetric Uh?...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hey Prochiro...

Hello Prochiro,

Whenever you take apart that Dynamo let me know how many poles it has...
                And the second question is...Does it have Permanent Magnets or Wound Stator Fields?

I will give you a 'glance' of what you could do with this Machine...
                I like it because it has already Four Commutators mounted on shaft, and they are Pairs...So, let's say you could build within that Armature the Prime Mover (Motor) using the 15 Poles Commutators...and here you could make a robust Three Single Coils using Five or whatever divisible of Three that armature is...or it could be another design...say a P-15...

Then the Generator will use the 45 elements commutators...Say a P-45...

But We need to know the total poles the rotor have...then I will design it for you...but based on its design...it should have lots of room to wind several turns there...

One Hint I wanted to tell you...if possible, and to short cut and avoid bigger complications...

The Outer Commutators (15 elements) when you take it apart, try NOT to cut the wires that go through second bigger commutator, passing to the upper/outer ones...but leave them and number them to each respective element...that way you will not need to strip that 'orange neck' between the two commutators, that seems to be covered deep in resin...the only problem is that you will need to brake the in between elements connections...IF they are attached in Symmetric Lap Winding...because sometimes they do the joining right at coils, and not at commutator elements...and I can not see any elements hooks for wires...so can not tell...

I mean, I do not want you to take it apart if you want to keep it as is...it is a nice machine...but you were asking for thoughts...and here is mine...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                  Hi Friends,
                  today I dismatled a defective PC PSU and built a PWM driver for you by adding a simple NE555. The document is preliminary and there are some smaller issues left. The results are very promizing. see

I'd like to continue with my motor measurements and therefore I will continue the document mentioned above on request only.
                  rgds John
                  Hello John Stone, many thanks for the further insights into the design of fast switching of FETS. This has added to the already existing knowledge-bank of FETs and their fast switching characteristics. I personally do have one Tek 2430A scope which is rather bit old. Once again thanks.

Many kind regards

Comment

• Many Thanks!

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                    Hello Brother, I pray that lord grant you all the blessings and strength to be up and running very soon. Great Master once said, "This too shall pass." We look forward to your new and upcoming work. Blessings and Good Luck.

Very kind regards.
                    Thanks Lightworker, for your kind words.

We will make it through...and all will be fine...

Warm regards and thanks again

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Progress

Hi Ufopolitics and All,

I would like to wish for you and for everybody the easiest and lightest way to deal with changes. And I certainly know that all the changes that happen to us, there is only a changes to be better.

A little slow it goes ahead with the Ufopolitics asymmetric 12P/4S/4Brush/2Comm machine , but I would like to share my progress.

The next step is a wound rotor and stator ... and put it all together.

Best regards.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Gints; 10-16-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Hello Gints
                        WOW, that is going to be a real machine and with four brushes. That machining is a lot of work. Go at your own pace and all will be good. One item I noticed in the pictures is that the distance from outside rotor diameter to inside the body tube looks large. Because we do not have ferrous involved here, I wonder if fitting rotor to body tube just as tight as reasonable clearance allowed, would give stronger rotation.
                        Dana
                        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                          Hi Friends,

rgds John

THANKS

Comment

• 2nd Commutator

Hi everyone,
                            I need to ask something which will probably turn out to be a stupid question, but here goes:
                            If I recall correctly, a while back a couple of our members who were working with the 3-pole motors realised that a second commutator was not really neccessary. Instead all the coil ends which would have been connected to the second commutator were connected to a common point or metal washer, on the shaft itself. That then served as a common second terminal for both the Motor and Generator functions. No modification of the motor casing was required.
                            Can anyone remind me whether there was a flaw in this concept? Why did we not carry this idea forward to the multipole motors? Is it essential that each winding be fully isolated and not share a common terminal on one side?
                            Thanks.

Comment

• Hi Dana,

Thank you. In the picture is how it looks inside the machine. I will plan to cut off from outside of tube, where the stator winds will be installed, so I hope the rotor and stator will be as close as possible.

Best regards.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Gints,
                                Yes I see now, That inside diameter down inside looks much better. I guess you cut that relief to get tools into tube.
                                Dana
                                Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X