Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Status...

Hello to All,

Recently I had some issues at the place where I had My Shop located for more than twenty years...A new Administration took over (New Landlord) and they wanted me out of there, they needed my place...I had a Month to Month lease...so I had to move out, it has been so far exhausting work re-installing all my equipment at new location, besides all Logistics involved...

I had to run all new Air lines as the new place did not have any...plus all electrical lighting, Mig/Tig/Arc Welders as other Heavy Equipment of 240Volts/40 Amps that I am still working on their feeding outlets and Mains...

This has set me back enormously on My Asymmetric Prime Mover to Brushless Generator project that I had started a while back...plus all the lost Income in this Period of "Non Productive Time"...

I have a very nice and loyal Clientele established for more than twenty years...so work will not be a problem...it is just our Fourth Dimension...Time.

I just wanted to update all of you with my status so far...and why I have not been posting here that often, as also about my bigger project building.

I believe in some coming weeks I will have some tests videos and pictures ready...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Timing

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Therefore, this is something that must be tested properly with rotating-adjustable brushes, in order to search for the desired angles where to obtain more energy output.
      And realizing that "not necessarily" brushes need to be set at exactly 120º apart.

Thanks for the pics UFO.

I can see that 'timing' is so important with these motors and the precision of the on off/times for maximum torque and 'recovery' of the Radiant.
      I will have to come up with seperate adjustable timing for each commutator for max gain in my testing.

There are so many things I can see right now with this it is amazing. With even low voltage the torque is amazing. With high voltage air coils with no hysteresis losses and no delays for the switiching with an air coil there is some profound potential for these setups.I have experimented with pulsed high voltage, high resistance coils that barely use any input but give out extreme magnetic torque. To couple that scenario with no counter forces has got me thinking.

Thanks for killing that witch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Netica View Post
        ... Here is the circuit diagram you have requested, hope it helps.
        I am sorry but I haven't got a scope, I wish I did have.
        netica
        Tanks for your schematic. What is the schematic of your pulse generator? Have you got a pic of it? There are some promizing measures you can take in order to optimze it without applying a scope. They will apply to your and all other replicas of any pulse generator.
        JohnStone
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• I just got the replication report RR001 of my 12 pole motor ready. Reports of measurements will follow later on.
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Foster Gamble talks to Michael Tellinger 25 Sept 2012

This is great information that parallels the work being done here.

For all replicators documenting/sharing the work on alternative energy - Foster Gamble recommends that:

....Recommends making sure you have multiple security cameras installed so that if they come to shut you down it is broadcast in real-time and live streamed to other hard drives around the world so that the entire world will see what a few people are doing to keep other people starved from energy.....

Foster Gamble talks to Michael Tellinger 25 Sept 2012
            Foster Gamble talks to Michael Tellinger 25 Sept 2012 - YouTube

Published on Oct 8, 2012 by Michael Tellinger

Foster Gamble talks to Michael Tellinger about his legal action against
            the banksters in South Africa; liberating humanity from the financial
            tyranny and economic slavery; free energy; the UBUNTU Contributionism
            movement; UBUNTU party; Scott Cundill's New Economic Rights Alliance and
            Michael's research into the vanished civilisations of South Africa -
            evidence of advanced ET technology and millions of stone circles of free
            energy that connect us to the Anunnaki - the evidence of vast gold mining
            activity and providing a location for the Lost City of ENKI some 280,000
            years ago.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• @ JohnStone .. very nice pdf rapport you have done...looking foreward to more test

@ Ufopolitics .. i hope your new workshop is even better than the last one.
              Hopefully a lot of 'baggage' got left behind and the move can be seen as a good spring-cleaning and in a positive light.

Comment

• FET Drivers

Hi ALL,
                some of you have no funds in order to buy an oscilloscope. This fact makes me feel sad. This tool - normally - is essential in order to check the performace of your pulsing circuits.
                Additionally I'd like to direct you to my posts in UFO's very first thread where I posted a lot of important knowledge regarding circuits,diodes, FETs and driving FETs.
                Today I want to give you some essential know how regarding driving FETs along porposals for you guys with restricted funds. You should be able to build performance drivers as well.

Tutorial:
                1. FETs are modern electric valves with some very superiour properties compared to transisors. This makes them a primary choice in order to switch high currents along low loss.
                But FETs will perform well only if they are kept within their area of wellness. Unfortunately many of you do not now these conditions and therefore you torture them without any malicious intention.

2. Any valve performs well only if you switch it fastly. Any intermediate state will perform excessive losses. You experienced it before if a switch (valve) in your home does not perform well and the contacts get hot - and possibly ignite your home. So the question is: How do we get FETs hurry up in their switching time.

3. FETs are extremely fast electric valves. They can perform (but not easily) within ps (picoseconds = 10 power -12 seconds) - But they show up some drawbacks we need to take in account.

4. For better understanding let's recall the name of a FET (exactly a N-FET). This is the type we usually use. The leg being connected to electrical minus or GND or ground is called the "source". The leg where you connect your load is called "drain". Where you control the FET is the "gate".

5. The abbreviation FET stands for Field Effect Transistor. This term tells you that you can change the state of ON /Off by controlling an electric field within the structure of the FE-Transistor. see additionally This might give you the notion that a fet will not draw current but the field will be suffitient. This notion is true and false at same time - sorry - given at what time you look at your FET.

6. Gate capacitance: There is no FET (or transistor) without it (app. 1nF = 1 nanaofarad). As you possibly know a capacitance is a bin for electrons where you can put them in and extract them later on (in reality it is not - but let's take it as thinking model). We charge a capacitor and discharge it. In this respect it behaves like a rechargable battery. If you have lots of current you can charge it within short time and if you have a weak power supply you need to wait long time in order to use the charged object.
                Now please understand that you can have no natural feeling of what is slow or fast for a FET and what currents will flow. All this matter defies your daily experience and therefore we need to talk about it.

7. Charging a capacitance is no linear job but the more charge you have gathered in the cap the slower it will increase its voltage. So please understand that it will be no good idee to supply your FET driver with 12V while your FET needs 10V for full ON state. Additionylly your driver will eat up some voltage and supply somewaht less than your battery supplies.
                Ans beware of long thin wires -they will kill the rest of your switching spe.
                For discharge you unfortunately have no negaive voltage inorder to speed up the cycle. Then teh low driver stage needs to be strong enough.

8. Oscillations are another enemy of your FETs. As you learned above every transistion generates losses and you can imagine that some additional oscillations (wires are inductance, capacitance and act along FET capacitance) will add losses and eat up performace of your PWM circuit. These oscillations may go up to MHz! But there is a drug for this - an additional resistor (10....30 Ohm) - look forward to schematic coming soon.

9. Now let's recall some usual nominal propeties of a FET.
                Threshold voltage for ON state : higher than ca. 10V
                Threshold voltge for OFF state: lower than ca. 4V
                This tells you that you need to travel as fast as possible through the lossy zone between 4V and 10V and vice versa and additionally exceed the thresholds by some volts in order to stay in a secure zone.
                The bad news is that you do not have a certain amount of loss once only but at every transiton ON/OFF and OFF/ON. The frerquency of 10 KHz tells you i.e. that a FET will experience 20000 times pulses of heat every second because of switching only. Imagine this facts like driving your car without oil in the engine /gear -> friction + heat + damage.
                I do not want to derange you with math. If you want to know more see this calculator.
                Anyway you can understand that if we have a weak, slow current source as driver and possibly no good conductors it will take longer time to switch a FET ON/OFF.
                As you own no oscilloscope it is of no value for you to enter into calculations and figures.
                Let's focus on what we can do in order to enhance your FET driving.

10. There are some other facts to be considerd but stay with this knowledge for now.

ToDo:
                A: Professional drivers are able to drive up to some amps for very, very short time in order to speed up the switching time. This tells you that you need thick wires from driver to your FET (GND included) -> AWG 18 or 0.8 square mm will be a premium choice . Keep them as short as possible.

B: Any FET can switch a certain amount of current depending on its internal construction. It is a good idea to utilize more than one in parallel in order to get higher currents switched. But please note that you multiply the gate capacitance and additionally make the wires to the Gate / Source of the FET longer. You will shurely can handle it if - yes - if you owned a scope but you unfortunately do not. So take the secure way below.

C: What about dedicating a FET driver i.e. a LM555 / NE555 do any FET you decide to use and in close proxity. You will get short wires, you will have a standard load (1x FET) dedicated.
                Build modules and test them separately. Assemble a plurality of them to perform as monster driver.
                Thus you can drive with your PWM generator (using 555 if you decided to) multiple 555 inputs and the good news is that the 555 components do not need high current at input. The only requirement is to have wires of equal length between PWM output and 555 input in order to get the FETs switched at the very same time (wires perform as time delay as well).

D: Get hold of defective PC PSUs. There you have a case, a fan, heatsinks, thick felxible wires and possibly FETs being ready for use mounted on heatsink.

------

And please understand that UFO gave you a good schematic based on a PCB (see thread mentioned above) But the schematic itself is no garantee for functioning. We talk here of dynamic switching and therefore your wiring is an ESSENTIAL part of the actual circuit (wires are cap, resistor, coil at same time!). If you follow my hints you will fight successfully against some major drawbacks you experienced before. You will get the optimum out of your funds being restricted.

OK guys! Now you have some stuff to ponder on. Digest the idea and the chances you have. You will get a simple schematic soon along some test procedures.

JohnS
                Last edited by JohnStone; 10-14-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Dyno

@UFO Here is five pictures of the Dyno.
                  Dana

Dyno007_zps8f0936f8.jpg picture by Prochiroone - Photobucket
                  Dyno006_zps084d030b.jpg picture by Prochiroone - Photobucket
                  Dyno005_zps99e99032.jpg picture by Prochiroone - Photobucket
                  Dyno004_zps9b12dd2b.jpg picture by Prochiroone - Photobucket
                  Dyno003_zpsa5837218.jpg picture by Prochiroone - Photobucket
                  "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @JohnStone

Excellent teaching!! Waiting for second part

Thanks a lot!!!

Nico

Comment

• Indeed a very Beautiful Machine...

Hello Dana,

Wow, that is a nice Machine!

It has two primaries, Input at 12 & 24 Volts, and their corresponding Secondaries Output for each Input.
                      Dana, You know how this machines are wound right?
                      They are Symmetric Motors, meaning, each commutator is a Motor In or Out, that contains all its coils wound in a 360º Loop, so your Input , positive - negative goes to same commutator level at 180º apart...

Here I made a diagram for easier understanding, now, the disposition of Input/Outputs could vary...however, Input/Output are obtained at same commutator levels.

[IMG][/IMG]

I recommend that you check them out for continuity ...at end terminal brushes...and resistance as I explained in previous post\so you could make your own diagram...Now you have the labels on In-Out, and is easy to note on pictures the heavier brushes are the High Amperage/Low Voltage 12V/9A - 24/4.5 Input...

Regards my friend!!

Ufopolitics
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Excellent Work!!

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                        I just got the replication report RR001 of my 12 pole motor ready. Reports of measurements will follow later on.
                        Hello John,

Excellent work My friend, very professional, like always you deliver...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Pulse Generator

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                          Tanks for your schematic. What is the schematic of your pulse generator? Have you got a pic of it? There are some promizing measures you can take in order to optimze it without applying a scope. They will apply to your and all other replicas of any pulse generator.
                          JohnStone
                          Hi JohnStone,

For the pulse generator I have used this
                          DIY Homemade Power Pulse Controller - RMCybernetics

I have a few different caps for C1 which I can switch from one to another, and have used the NTE2397 mosfets which Ufo recommended.

netica

Comment

• Netica
                            That is a strong and stable circuit. I am using three of there OCX units and have not had any problems with them that was not my own fault. Easy to fix. The waves are almost perfect. By running them on the variable controller of John Stone you can pulse at the exact voltage required for each setup. One idea about that circuit is it may be safer to insert an opto.
                            Dana
                            Last edited by prochiro; 10-15-2012, 03:39 AM. Reason: opto
                            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @prochiro, netica
                              Yes this circuit is quite good given you do not connect several FETs and given you do not drive above 1 kHZ. Above those limits you might run into issues. A pullup resistor of 2.2K at gate side is not a very impressing driver capability at all.
                              You can handle all issues if you have meters and scopes in order to detect weak parts.
                              Those who have no swcope may be lucky and succeed sometimes and sometimes not. It is partly like a blind flight. Therefore I suggest some moderate overkill in electronic parts in order to get a reliable replication for ALL. Take this as emergency line.

And yes an opto might be fine but first of all we need to have a rugged power switcher being tested under ohmic load and performing well. My suggestion for building modular power blocks includes opto as well - if requried and later on of course.

@Netica: You mentioned to have connected several FETs in parallel - right? So you might run into oscillations at gate side because of additional wires. We will cover this issue as well.
                              NTE2397: You need to transit readily between 4V and 10V. 10V is the minimum you need in order to switch 10A. Unfortunately RDSON is 0.5Ohm -> @10A -> 5Watt loss!!!!! 10A is absolute maximum for 25 cent degeree. For 100 cent degree -> 6.5A
                              This is a very nice recommendation for a fast FET. But You are not encouraged to turure it outside it's specs.
                              Please consider that absolut maximum values are NOT valid all at same time!

Oscillator: If you operate it with 12V you might not get your FET in a cool area within short time. You remember the capacitance inside the FET. The charging curve is not linear, it flattens at a voltage higher than 66% considerably. It is strongly recommended to operate your oscillator at 15V!!!! - in oder to get the flattened curve above 10V

Please digest my hints because soon we will need pulsed current at our motors. It is essential to not start rebuilding your circuits then - especially those being red necks in electronics. I want to help you all in order to evade from this uncomfortable status.
                              JohnS
                              Last edited by JohnStone; 10-15-2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Delco Rotary Transformer

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                                Ever since JJUK mentioned that Delco rotary transformer (101985)...
                                Hi Dana,

Much as I'd like to take credit for what is turning out to be such a good find, it was actually Michelinho. For those who are interested, his original post indicated that the Delco rotary transformer can be bought here Rotary Transformer Dynamotors. I'd prefer to find one at a flea market for $5CDN as Michelinho did though!!!

JJUK

Comment

Working...
                                X