• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Dear John

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
    Hi UFO,
    thanks for those very clear words!
    I own a variable PSU with DC and AC outputs - secure isolation to mains included. Without such a PSU universal motors are difficult to handle. I will go with DC only first -> 0-60V / 20A. And I will measure the currents into stator separately because compared to PM magnets there are avoidable losses.

JohnS
    Hello John,

Yes that is great!
    I have done those tests with a Big Old Transformer from a 24 Volt Charger...connected directly from secondary...Primary to 120 V AC outlet.
    I have test it with my Fiberglass Asymmetric Stator and Armature of Steel Laminated Core, 12 Pole wound as the Star of David, and normally when I run this set up with pulsed DC it sparks a bit...but nothing with AC, very smooth...
    I have also done this tests many years ago...with a different structured motor that I developed a while back...and it had steel lamination on both Stator and Armature...and it ran great...

In Your set up, which has the Laminated steel Stator Core, and as you've said, you left the windings as they were from factory...it should run very strong with AC, as it will also Generate pretty well at their Output Gates.

I connect Stator Terminals and Input Brushes in Parallel, John.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• laminated steel

Hi UFO,I think your work is awesume
      If I had the time,not sure I'd be capable to replicate.
      I know that laminated steel increases output but the drag it creates, steals from us
      The problem with no steel cores is we need much higher rpm.
      I think your motor will work superbly
      By just seperating the thin layers of the E-core ,and placing them in a coil increases output,from what I've seen. And the drag is greatly reduced
      The air core has no drag,or none that I've seen so far,this is where I think your motor can come into great play
      I just wish I had one of your motors to test
      Whats one worth?
      shylo

Comment

• Thanks Shylo

Originally posted by shylo View Post
        Hi UFO,I think your work is awesume
        If I had the time,not sure I'd be capable to replicate.
        I know that laminated steel increases output but the drag it creates, steals from us
        The problem with no steel cores is we need much higher rpm.
        I think your motor will work superbly
        By just seperating the thin layers of the E-core ,and placing them in a coil increases output,from what I've seen. And the drag is greatly reduced
        The air core has no drag,or none that I've seen so far,this is where I think your motor can come into great play
        Hello Shylo,

Thanks my friend!

You are right, and I agree there...
        But...No problem, We got very high RPM's as great Torque...

Well, we can not under estimate the great power from steel lamination's Shylo, but we could always "sandwich" them in between to other materials (like Aluminum) to reduce drag...and allow other effects to happen...

I just wish I had one of your motors to test
        Whats one worth?
        shylo
        What's one worth?
        The value of your time to make it...getting a couple of new or old motors that will work...some magnetic copper wire ...some tooling...and that is it...

I have shown some cheap ones that you could find new on EBay, Radio Shack...or some Hobbie Shops...

I am sorry Shylo, but I do not sell them my friend...

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hi UFO, I was pretty sure you wouldn't sell one ,it was like a shot in the dark
          I've tried many different things between the laminated cores,I found air to work the best so far ,haven't tried aluminum, although I have tried copper.
          I feel that these metals create a counter effect to what the positive effect contributes, and out-weigh it.
          Do you see this?
          I'm not sure I understand your work, I try to short the coil before it can create the opposing magnetic field that works against us.
          I think this is similar to what your doing but I'm not sure.
          With the air core this reverse field seems almost non existent.
          I read everything I can but my ability to absorb ...
          Thank-you shylo

Comment

• Recently, Slider started a thread regarding his looking for work and such. Perhaps he would be willing to replicate for a mutually agreeable fee?

Comment

• Bisector Tuning

Hello to All,

[IMG][/IMG]

Here is the Five Pole RS Model original P5 Design, in order for all of you to see the tuning from the Bisector side of each respective Coil as also of Stators, in order to reach the best possible adjustment.

On the left Figure, am showing the way I normally present my Diagrams, which is at Neutral/Balanced Timing.
              In this Neutral or "Factory Set", Motor could run perfectly at any direction.

Now, from here, once you have decided the direction of rotation, then you could adjust the timing for Higher Performance.

In this example it is based on CW Rotation.

Note that I have moved Motor Brush CCW from Neutral position, Now P1 will start firing when its South Coil Bisector is right next to South Stator Bisector. And here, the closest you could get them together, (As long as they are not aligned at same line) the Higher Performance your Motor will have...as Torque and Speed. However, You must also consider the Pair or Coil that will be energized simultaneously (in this case would be P5) to check its Bisectors positioning related to Stators.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Thanks Ufo - VERY CEAR and understandable statement!
                @ALL: Link this post above to your repository - IT IS ESSENTIAL!!!!!!
                Last edited by JohnStone; 10-09-2012, 02:57 PM.
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Thanks Ufo, excellent diagram and very clear... as always!

Nico

Comment

• Computer got hit hard

I have lost everything and must start over. This will take well into the weekend so keep working and I'll see you then.

Dana
                    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                      I have lost everything and must start over. This will take well into the weekend so keep working and I'll see you then.
                      Dana
                      Oh I'm so sorry about your incident
                      I experienced it as well some years ago and I feel with you.
                      After that I saved some money and got a nice NAS home server with mirrored hard discs. It is strongly recommended for all who can offord it.
                      JohnS
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 10-09-2012, 10:11 PM.
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Stator Winding Video

Hi Ufo and everyone,

I have been doing some work with a wound stator.

I have made a video which can be seen here.....Stator Winding for Asymmetric Motor, by netica. Video 5 - YouTube

It is wound with 0.9mm bifiler.
                        6 layers, with 5 turns for each layer.

netica
                        Last edited by Netica; 10-10-2012, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• Hi Netica,

Excellent work!!! That stator tap huge amounts of radiant energy!!!!
                          Again you get less amps as motor load increases!
                          Thanks for sharing your work!

Nico

Comment

• Internet Explorer's Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)

Cross site scripting is being done on this EF and youtube as well and is on the stator video by netica. This means that while viewing film and you see an interruption and video will reset and restart. This is an invasion of one site to another . Explorer will try to stop this but often is too late, as in my case. Complete computer data loss on one and is effecting my computers at work also. Make sure your security programs are of the best quality and updated as well. Any data you do not wish to loose should be on another hard disk as JohnS said or on DVD's etc.
                            Dana
                            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hello Netica, Excellent work!

Originally posted by Netica View Post
                              Hi Ufo and everyone,

I have been doing some work with a wound stator.

I have made a video which can be seen here.....Stator Winding for Asymmetric Motor, by netica. Video 5 - YouTube

It is wound with 0.9mm bifiler.
                              6 layers, with 5 turns for each layer.

netica

Hello Netica,

As always an excellent build!...Stator looks very neat and so does windings...
                              There is a drop down of Currents (around one amp) once that you introduce the Asymmetric Armature while Symmetric Motor running, as also a drop down in speed due to Asymmetric Armature consuming part of the reverse Radiant Field generated. If you measure Asymmetric Armature Coils you will have current there, induced by your Asymmetric Stator.

It was great to see you are obtaining the effect of "No Amp Increase Under Load" again, it is an excellent demonstration Netica!

The other test you could also do is to feed the Asymm Armature from the Stator Output, and try same test of Amperage decrease under mechanical load to Asymm Shaft.

If you look at your combination of both Machines , I mean, just your Stator and the Symmetric Motor, it is already doing that...except you are running that armature inside "Another Magnetic Field" and Frame Embodiment...the Permanent Magnet Field...and of course...it is a Symmetric one.

Your Stator will also run a Symmetric Armature.

It will be good for others viewers new to this Technology, if you could insert in between frames of your video track, the circuit diagrams just as stills pictures, so everyone have an idea of what you are doing. I mean, We all know how you are doing it...but some have no idea.

Thanks, great video as excellent model!

Regards and Cheers..

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Fire Fox..

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                                Cross site scripting is being done on this EF and youtube as well and is on the stator video by netica. This means that while viewing film and you see an interruption and video will reset and restart. This is an invasion of one site to another . Explorer will try to stop this but often is too late, as in my case. Complete computer data loss on one and is effecting my computers at work also. Make sure your security programs are of the best quality and updated as well. Any data you do not wish to loose should be on another hard disk as JohnS said or on DVD's etc.
                                Dana

Hello Prochiro,

I am sorry about your loss!...

I stopped using Internet Explorer a while back, it is too "Authoritative" ...as also is Google Chrome,so I always use Fire Fox.
                                I watched Netica video and it did not do what you are saying it did to you...
                                May be you have been "tracked" by the DoE and DoD ...

I have a good Anti-Virus...as well as other externals HD's...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X