My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Now, John, if you look at your both pictures 1 and 2 , that rotor should NOT be spinning in that direction (CW), but opposite(CCW)
    OH, yes! you'r right! Thanks for your patience with me!
    I did understand the basic action but the drawing is erroneous. Please change red and blue of the rotor in your mind. My concern is that firing 27 degree before will generate counter forces between stator north and rotor north. Thus I ponder to shift the firing start by 27 degree in order to omit this obstacle.
    I will post corrected pics regarding rotor north / south today.
    Last edited by JohnStone; 10-04-2012, 10:07 AM.
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hint for posting pics

Hi ALL,
      if you post pics please take in account that giant resolutions make it difficult to scan through a thread.
      1. Please use any kind of grafic program in order to cut away (crop) any peripheral details not being of interest.
      2. Reduce pixel resolution to a grade still being usable.

I i.e. use freeware IrfanView:
      1. select area of interest by dragging a frame over the pic -> CTRL+Y (or Edit / crop slelection).
      2. Resize pic: CTRL+R (Image / resize) and try VGA format (640x480). It will normally suffice except you want to show minute details being important for replications
      3. Check your post after linking to your pics by hitting the button "preview post" before posting

My last pics posted were generated this way.
      Thanks
      rgds JohnS
      Last edited by JohnStone; 10-04-2012, 09:57 AM.
      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• No it will not

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
        OH, yes! you'r right! Thanks for your patience with me!
        I did understand the basic action but the drawing is erroneous. Please change red and blue of the rotor in your mind. My concern is that firing 27 degree before will generate counter forces between stator north and rotor north. Thus I ponder to shift the firing start by 27 degree in order to omit this obstacle.
        I will post corrected pics regarding rotor north / south today.

Hello John,

Ok...My answer to your underlined text:
        No it will NOT create counter forces, and You are still NOT Looking at Fields Bisectors.
        Look at Rotor Coil North CENTER, as also to Stator North CENTER...They are WAY Apart John...still, you could afford to come closer.

Have in mind my statements before related to Magnets behavior (in this case repulsion, see how apart are the two bisectors.

The same applies to lower Rotor Coil but related to attraction.

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Ufopolitics work and the morphogenic field.

The reference for this is from the book Power vs Force by David Hawkins:
          http://umattr.info/wp-content/upload...r-Vs-Force.pdf

A useful concept is Rupert Sheldrake's notion of morphogenetic fields, or M-fields. These invisible organizing patterns act like energy templates to establish forms on various levels of life. It is because of the discreteness of M-fields that identical representations of a species are produced.

Something similar to M-fields also exists in the energy fields of consciousness, underlying thought patterns and images-a phenomenon termed "formative causation."

The idea that M-fields assist learning has been verified by wide-scale experimentation. When Roger Bannister broke the four minute mile, he created a new M-Field. The belief system prevailing in human consciousness had been that the four minute mile was a limit of human possibility. Once the new M-Field was created, many runners suddenly began to run sub-four-minute miles. This occurs every time mankind breaks into a new paradigm, whether it is the capacity to fly, an M-Field created by the Wright Brothers, or the capacity to recover from alcoholism, an M-Field created by Bill W., the founder of AA or the creation of an Asymetric motor by Ufopolitics. Once an M-Field is created, everyone who repeats the accomplishment reinforces the power of that M-Field.

We are all familiar with the fact that new ideas often seem to arise in the minds of several far removed people at the same time. Somehow the M-Field acts as an organizing principle, like a sort of general magnetic attraction. An M-Field does not have to move anywhere. It is a standing energy field which is everywhere present. Once it is created it exists as a universally available pattern throughout the invisible universe.

Ufopolitics, thank you again for educating us in this new universal pattern that is available to all who choose to dial in to your station and hear the clear broadcast of your program. Thanks also goes to all those that are repeating Ufopolitics work and reinforcing this M-field!

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Hey Dana,

I just logged on and saw your motor running, fantastic Dana.

UFO or anyone,

I'm going to order some new stuff, aluminum rigid, tubes, etc, some nice big bearings and comms. Been making some drawings.

So, I would like to get some new caps for across batteries, and rotor coils, any good thoughts on size, type, etc. And whats a good potentiometer as well.( within reason)

I have some motor run caps 400-600 v, I will try these as well.

I have decided to build a new, and better, 4" 3 pole motor and gen, with gen 2x as long as motor, is that correct, one more before the big 3pole build. wooden stator but more metal, aluminum fins?, maybe all metal.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
              ... And whats a good potentiometer as well.( within reason)
              Hi,
              you have a bunch of generalized questions. So what do you expect from the components you mentioned?
              Capacitors for 50/60 z in general are not good for HF spikes - they peform as coil/cap. They simply block HF. I do not know how they behave at radiant load. Caps in general are told to charge with hot electricity from minute radiant spikes (see Bedini / Don Smith)
              I built some HV/HF caps from document pouches (those for laminating) and aluminum foil - 1 nF /20 KV per double sheet in letter size. I offer a PDF for instructions.
              What do you intend to do with pots?
              For every unspecific question we can give you another bunch of hints - endless...
              JohnS
              Last edited by JohnStone; 10-04-2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Hello John,

Ok...My answer to your underlined text:
                No it will NOT create counter forces, and You are still NOT Looking at Fields Bisectors.
                Look at Rotor Coil North CENTER, as also to Stator North CENTER...They are WAY Apart John...still, you could afford to come closer.
                Thanks for your patience
                I looked at several turn angles - rotor pole for rotor pole. I summed up segements helping for torque and those being not helpful. And indeed - if the center of north magnet is aligned with center of coil pair there is the max torque.
                And the main magic happens between +- 45 degree from this point. So I confess your drawings are correct - center commutator segement aligned to center of brushes and at same time center of coil pair aligned to center of north magnet.
                Dynamically there should be some minor adjustment later on.
                Thanks UFO

Drawing corrected with 12 pole / 24 commutator segments showing the position of max torque

I have to tinker now in order to get the center of two commutator segments to this sweet point.
                Last edited by JohnStone; 10-04-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Amps Usage ?

UFO , Hello
                  I was doing some more goo-fing with the machine/generator and found that when they are running at say three amps on 24 volts, when I put another machine on the generator output, it runs well at 1 amp from the generator even under load. I still think that the amp reading from battery is mixed and not accurate. It seems high and drawing that much current through a one amp analog meter which should blow, it does not. This stuff is getting more interesting all the time and all for the better. I did put a larger motor on the generator output also and the amps are there from the generator for that too... I am not sure how many it will supply but have gotten more out than in, afraid to go for more and melt something. /edit/ Anyway, I now have a complete machine/generator that runs anything up to 54 volts and at least three or more amps. All I have to do now is find a prime mover of correct size and type for the Gen-heads that are waiting. Finding this is proving to be a difficult job. All things in time. /edit/

Dana
                  Last edited by prochiro; 10-04-2012, 08:49 PM. Reason: edit
                  "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hello Nico8k

Thank's for your answer nico8k, I will try to look for another motor tomorow.

this week end, I am going to buy some electronic parts, take a great breast and go for re-reading the thread.

If I understand your motor has 2 points of connection before conversion and 4 points after.

I need some wd 40 and I will disasemble the motor this week end, to see inside how it is make.

Cheers

Comment

• Hello UFO
                      I started the motor with a battery of 12,56 Volts, it draws 11Amps and the motor is being warm (not hot) (one 10 Amps digital galvanometer is broken down)After I put a 1,031 Ohm resistor in series now it draws 8,86 Amps but the feed current was not adequate to spin the motor.So it is too much wattage ,nearly 138,16 Watts besides without load. Now I want to try it with a pulsating current of a PWM source.If the result is the same I change the wire account and try it with a smaller wire diameter and more turns.So like you say perhaps it is beter with a 3,5 – 4 Ohm reistance per coil.What do you suggest for the PWM ?what frequecy and what dutycycle?I thank you in advance for your guide
                      selnet
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Breast////////Breath?????

Originally posted by jokosunday View Post
                        Thank's for your answer nico8k, I will try to look for another motor tomorow.

this week end, I am going to buy some electronic parts, take a great breast and go for re-reading the thread.

If I understand your motor has 2 points of connection before conversion and 4 points after.

I need some wd 40 and I will disasemble the motor this week end, to see inside how it is make.

Cheers
                        jokosunday
                        If what you said you are going to do this weekend, you should have a good time. Any time I can take a breast or maybe two breasts it is a good time. That is what you said is not that true? What is her name.

Oh,,,,,, wait a minute..... I think you wanted to say BREATH as in breathing, not a womans breast. Well you will have a good weekend just the same. Load and use the spell checker in the upper right corner (ABC) although it would not have caught that one. Maybe you meant that the person attached to the breast was going to read the thread with you, that makes for even a better weekend. ?edit? Also nico8K, I guess one should be careful when he tells someone what to do on the weekend, one could get into trouble. /edit/
                        Dana
                        Last edited by prochiro; 10-04-2012, 11:08 PM.
                        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Reading the Thread.....

Hi jokosunday and all...
                          It seams that a lot of people have read the posts in this thread and trying to catch up. I want to point out that when one reads, one learns about what is going on but until you actually slow down and in the shop do what you learned, one step at a time, you do not know how to use what you learned. You do not have a WORKING knowledge. After each item, pause and do what we did. Make a TOY. If not, as time goes on, if one tries to make a monster machine, it will not usually come out well as there are so many mechanical skills that must be done perfectly that you will be frustrated by your results. This is a science and an ART. The Art part can not be learned by reading, but by doing. Doing each part over and over until you get it right. We are not going anywhere and will be here in the future as you catch up. What UFO wants and we all want is to have everyone learn how to do this well and not end up with frustration and quit. That will not help you or anyone else. Also take a moment to download a free PDF creator like (Solid PDF Creator) and print each page into a PDF for yourself. I think that may help stop many persons sense of panic. If it is worth doing, it is worth doing well. Lets get back to work.
                          Dana

Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Bisector Explain

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                            Thanks for your patience
                            I looked at several turn angles - rotor pole for rotor pole. I summed up segements helping for torque and those being not helpful. And indeed - if the center of north magnet is aligned with center of coil pair there is the max torque.
                            And the main magic happens between +- 45 degree from this point. So I confess your drawings are correct - center commutator segement aligned to center of brushes and at same time center of coil pair aligned to center of north magnet.
                            Dynamically there should be some minor adjustment later on.
                            Thanks UFO

Drawing corrected with 12 pole / 24 commutator segments showing the position of max torque

I have to tinker now in order to get the center of two commutator segments to this sweet point.

Hello Dear John,

[IMG][/IMG]

I got here your drawing that I have added the Bisectors that You MUST consider in order to understand this Tech.
                            I have displayed the North and South Coils Angles with an arrow limiting their scope, as well as their respective Bisectors.
                            Also have displayed the North Stator Bisector (Magenta).
                            Now the closer that you Fire the North Rotor Coil Bisector to the Stator Bisector-At the Start of Commutator Element sweep-The More Torque as throw out range gain (Your Machine would have then more Speed and torque)-... As you would be also approaching South Rotor Bisector to South Stator Bisector...Your timing adjustment will be based MAINLY on Repulsions Interactions here.

Let me know how you see this now...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Great!

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                              UFO , Hello
                              I was doing some more goo-fing with the machine/generator and found that when they are running at say three amps on 24 volts, when I put another machine on the generator output, it runs well at 1 amp from the generator even under load. I still think that the amp reading from battery is mixed and not accurate. It seems high and drawing that much current through a one amp analog meter which should blow, it does not. This stuff is getting more interesting all the time and all for the better. I did put a larger motor on the generator output also and the amps are there from the generator for that too... I am not sure how many it will supply but have gotten more out than in, afraid to go for more and melt something. /edit/ Anyway, I now have a complete machine/generator that runs anything up to 54 volts and at least three or more amps. All I have to do now is find a prime mover of correct size and type for the Gen-heads that are waiting. Finding this is proving to be a difficult job. All things in time. /edit/

Dana

Hello Dana,

That is nice!

One thing I was going to tell you...is to measure outputs independently when running both machines (Prime Mover-Generator), meaning not connecting them...
                              First read how much you are getting off motor output...
                              Then read individually from Generator two outputs separate...

As you perform this THREE readings, watch for meter negative signal, and mark connectors right...as who is positive who is negative...
                              Then connect them in series, like you will do with three batteries...getting the Full total and right output.

See what happens is that IF you are connecting at least one output...opposite to the rest...it will subtract that voltage from total...

And for some reason, something is telling me...you should have more total power out in the 2X-4X Arrangement you have made...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Amps raise

Originally posted by selnet View Post
                                Hello UFO
                                I started the motor with a battery of 12,56 Volts, it draws 11Amps and the motor is being warm (not hot) (one 10 Amps digital galvanometer is broken down)After I put a 1,031 Ohm resistor in series now it draws 8,86 Amps but the feed current was not adequate to spin the motor.So it is too much wattage ,nearly 138,16 Watts besides without load. Now I want to try it with a pulsating current of a PWM source.If the result is the same I change the wire account and try it with a smaller wire diameter and more turns.So like you say perhaps it is beter with a 3,5 – 4 Ohm reistance per coil.What do you suggest for the PWM ?what frequecy and what dutycycle?I thank you in advance for your guide
                                selnet

Hello Selnet,

Typically a High Amperage consumption is due to...too low resistance values per pair-coils. An outer resistor will not solve the problem...all you are doing is decreasing the total feed (Input) to Motor.

So definitively "the cure" (speaking like a Guru... ) will be to use a smaller gauge wire and add more turns...BUT not too thin though!...like a 30 gauge or finer, I believe is too thin...
                                Definitively 3.5 to 4.0 Ohms per Pair is good.

The PWM frequency/duty cycle depends on what you are running Motor for...If you are turning a generator, (like you told me you were going to do) you will be looking at which one fits better to your best output requirements. You could start adjusting from Low to Higher, till you get the desired results. However this also depends on the Generator spec's.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X