Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hey Brother!!

That was some nice two little Toy Machines!!

Nice testing, Dana, excellent!!

You could also try that generator without excitation from prime mover...just spinning it...it will also output.

They Both run VERY STRONG and ROBUST!!...Grreat!

Now for the "Skeptics"...I recommend for next test videos, to add Input Volt Meter, as also Amps on Both...just for them to "bite their tongues and turn purple"...

Warm Regards and

Ufopolitics
    Hi UFO,

The Skeptics only want to see an accurate measurement of energy in
    compared to energy out/useful work done. And only because claims have
    been made and skeptics like to see evidence.

We are mostly all here because we want cheap clean energy that we control, some
    of us are skeptical because of all the dodgy claims made by others. But we
    still have open minds. I will be one of the first to congratulate you or anyone
    else who shows a way of gaining significant energy.

Skeptics will only be interested if there is a claim made. Is there a claim made ?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      Skeptics will only be interested if there is a claim made. Is there a claim made ? Cheers
      Hi, Farmhand;
      I'm one of them, watching from outside .
      This's a real circus about witches and so, look how the main Clown trying to get poor viewers to get hooked.
      NO measurements yet done but "I am going to ENSLAVE YOU ALL...!!...".
      What a show!!
      Just look to design of today's motors - it state of the art!! What 25% of efficiency hi's mumbling about?
      And of course his generator's coil have a CEMF.
      Sorry, ufo, for interruption, and get your pills before start typing

Comment

• shame

Originally posted by promt View Post
        Hi, Farmhand;
        This's a real circus about witches and so, look how the main Clown trying to get poor viewers to get hooked.
        What a show!!
        Just look to design of today's motors - it state of the art!! What 25% of efficiency hi's mumbling about?
        @prompt: very constructive, very impartial post.
        It demonstrates that you have replicated everything here exposed, made accurate measurements, and failed to get any positive result.

Ufo, please, do not even spend a bit of your energy answering such an insignificant participation !

Comment

• For the CEMF people

Hello Everyone!

Ufo, before your Italian blood starts boiling into sparks of hot energy please let me answer for you to this amazing people.
          And please!, do not even waste your time reading these comments, it's only wasting your super valuable time!

@Farmhand
          Skeptics will only be interested if there is a claim made. Is there a claim made ?
          NO! It will NOT BE EVER a claim... because you (skeptics) has an incredible opposing force in your mind that prevents you "see/feel" new discoveries.

@prompt
          What a show!!
          You are the best of your kind!
          See your posts...

Hi, Farmhand; I'm one of them, watching from...
          Oh, it IS yr thread, sorry did not realize it...
          I don give a F for yr "thread", not...
          Hey, I told u get yr pills before hitting...
          What's your problem? Am I talking to you or to...
          Don't cry dear I will, not much to c here...
          Take it easy, hysteric, don't like watchers?? Get...
          What?? You have OU device already Why...

What??
          You have OU device already
          Why do you need HF HV spark gap lighting??
          Man, seems you not quite honest with your OU claim, eh.
          Sir, are you an Idiot?
          Another clown on scene.

It doesn't matter what I believe, think or what I say, when I'll do my claims I'll support it with pics and measurements, as I always do on my videos.
          But to get a 5kW from 8w is a fraud; they're ...
          Simple - I have nothing to give yet, and so do...

Simple - I have nothing to give yet, and so do you.
          At least I'm doing enough to see the crooks.
          You must be kidding! It will never work, you have...

I tell you something... I believe you are a VERY INTELLIGENT person!... because you always posts this constructive words WHEN you SEE a REAL claim!
          I'm sure when you saw Prochiro video and you REALIZED that it's REAL, that it could be a WINNER... That's when you jump like a beast!

What you don't realize is that WE... (The Radiant Team) because we have an analytics minds and we CAN "see/feel" good things... Your comments are like CONGRATULATIONS!

So PLEASE keep posting your bad comments every time you see OUR GREAT WORK!

Love you!

Nico
          The Radiant Team

Comment

• Hello Promt, Welcome

Originally posted by promt View Post
            Hi, Farmhand;
            What a show!!
            I am so glade that you 'poped' in today, it confirms that what I am doing and UFO's comment's as well are on the right track. When I am driving down the road and see somethong like a rock, a plain rock, I just go down the road. Now, if that rock has something of intrest to me, I stop and look. However, if that rock has shown something real special, I spend some more time checking it over. So thank you for your interest and time.
            Although I see that you are interested, please note that I do not have to prove anything to anybody but myself, but knowing that others also are interested in it enough to comment, gives us all greater interest in our own work. Why don't you come on in and make a motor for yourself, it is so much more fun jumping in the cool water on a hot day than watching others swim and cool off. Thanks again.
            Dana
            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• The Skeptics...

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
              Hi UFO,

Cheers
              Farmhand,

The ONLY way for a stubborn skeptic to convince himself of certain "doubtful" claim for Him/Her, would be to reproduce/replicate such Claims, then test and measure for himself...prove to himself...it either works or not.

Then, They could freely choose to speak out, show proof of work done, tests videos, and other proof of dedicated time...
              Or... They could choose to silence for ever...and keep it to themselves.

I have been helping many here all along to reproduce in their Labs, in their Garages, in their Shops...in order that they also see it by themselves...there is absolutely no better way to really know than by replication.

I will not just argue with any individual that have not made my replications, as I consider it is a waste of theirs as my time...

A majority here have already seen most of My Claims work this ways...and that is exactly what I am pursuing.

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• The Wrestling Match of the Century...

Hello to All,

[IMG][/IMG]

Here I am displaying some of the work I have been involved...
                The Motor I just finished stripping...have to detail clean it more...as press second Commutator on...
                [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                May have to spread First to make more room...more wire, to make "The Asymmetric Beast" MUCH stronger...

[IMG][/IMG]

Symmetric Mecc Alte Generator, 6 KVA
                [IMG][/IMG]

VERSUS

Asymmetric 28 Poles (P-28)

[IMG][/IMG]

The Coupling is easy Assembly to Mount/Take Off...just because I have also a Symmetric Motor (Non Modified)...Identical to Asymmetric Converted Body and Spec's...that I also want it to "Try" to move Generator with same exact Pulsing System, Source Feed...and YES...To Finalize the Ridicule of the Symmetric Systems...

[IMG][/IMG]

Let's just watch them fight...see who wins...who bents the other down to bite the dust...

Then we will all comment at the end...

Telling the results?

Better watch them soon...

Stay tuned...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-03-2012, 01:34 PM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• See...I like to do that...

Hello to All here,

I am a Lab Working Guy...I also use my Diagrams and Math to solve my "Equations" ...BUT Mainly...Who Tells the TRUTH over ANYTHING ELSE at the END...

[IMG][/IMG]

Are Our Lab Tests...Our Work...Our Proof seen it right there...in front of our eyes...and sharing it...sharing and helping others to make it just as I did...

[IMG][/IMG]

Now this Motor originally outputs Four Horsepower (4 HP)...and in order to move the Symmetrical Beast...it needs around 13 HP...
                  However it was wound symmetrically in a closed and hot loop of very high percentages of losses from reversed fields/currents...now it will be freely spinning...assisted by Radiant...as also by the so called B EMF/C EMF...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics

Comment

• WOW, another toy

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello to All here,

I am a Lab Working Guy...I also use my Diagrams and Math to solve my "Equations" ...BUT Mainly...Who Tells the TRUTH over ANYTHING ELSE at the END...

[IMG][/IMG]

Are Our Lab Tests...Our Work...Our Proof seen it right there...in front of our eyes...and sharing it...sharing and helping others to make it just as I did...

[IMG][/IMG]

Now this Motor originally outputs Four Horsepower (4 HP)...and in order to move the Symmetrical Beast...it needs around 13 HP...
                    However it was wound symmetrically in a closed and hot loop of very high percentages of losses from reversed fields/currents...now it will be freely spinning...assisted by Radiant...as also by the so called B EMF/C EMF...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                    Now I tell you, if you make it like I did, it will run.
                    But much stronger and faster.
                    Just build it and clean it , get that dirt off to rotor.
                    Dana
                    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Yes I will...

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                      Now I tell you, if you make it like I did, it will run.
                      But much stronger and faster.
                      Just build it and clean it , get that dirt off to rotor.
                      Dana
                      Hello Dana,

Yes I will finish it...I use a Heat Gun to soften resin...then easily remove it, without damaging Insulation. However I will use hedges and internal (in between poles) insulating paper high temperature...
                      I have to Lathe Bearing Housing for Generator in aluminum...and Mig weld it to a Face Plate to bolt of existing one...to make it Independently rotatable.

The Coupling is rated to stand over 20 HP...Very Tough Made proudly in USA... . It has a Rubber Spider to dampen High Impacts.

I am going to be regulating speed not to blow Generator...

Output from Motor will keep charging a Reservoir Bank of nice Electrolytic Caps...while Batteries will be BMS (Battery Management System) and re charged...more could be done after we get beasts to generate the 6 KVA...

Regards (have to go...to keep working)

Bye Brother

Ufopolitics

Comment

• This is for all the SKEPTICS

This is for all the SKEPTICS

Stick-Up - YouTube

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Successful Replication

Greetings all:

I have successfully replicated the Radio Shack motor. It runs & provides a voltage output.

Doing this shows me that winding a few other motors will be very good experience and look to do some 'motor scrounging' here pretty quick.

I have a 5kw generator head that is begging to be removed from a gasoline engine. Also, taking up space in my basement is a 7kw Onan generator rigged for tractor pto. It only needs to spin at 480 rpm, but will require a ton of torque.

Thank you very much Mr. UFOPolitics. Very much, indeed.

glen

Comment

• To make things clear

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                            Hi All
                            I was just playing around today and set up this small UFO 2x motor with a 4x UFO generator connected only by shaft. Input 12V produced 28 volts and with 24v input I got 54 volts from that tiny machine TOY. Here is a short video of it running I took on my new cell phone,

IMG 00981 - YouTube

Dana
                            I wanted to add an additional bit of info about this test. I have mentioned that when the generator was putting out 54 volts that it was not in any electrical way connected to the motor machine, just by shaft. Here is something that many are still not putting together in there heads, I still had enough voltage from an additional source, the motor machine, to charge plenty of batteries on the auto rotational charging system without touching the 54 volts from generator..
                            But you guys don't have to worry, cuzzzzzz this is just a toy. One could not possibly scale this system up.
                            Dana
                            edit There are no fets in this circuit either Just a simple PWM. Can you imagine what this would do with with the proper circuit. edit
                            Last edited by prochiro; 10-03-2012, 05:29 PM. Reason: edit
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• new donor motor

i'm not scaling it up either

edit: sourced at washing machine/vacuum cleaner repair shop /edit

Last edited by s e t h; 10-03-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Name that sucker.....

Originally posted by s e t h View Post
                                i'm not scaling it up either

edit: sourced at washing machine/vacuum cleaner repair shop /edit
                                I would name that motor (Tiny).
                                Dana
                                Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X