My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to All!

MachineAlive... Your videos are super great! and I really enjoy viewing them, please don't stop ever!

Ufo... your work and teaching is INCREDIBLE! Is a pleasure for me login in this thread every day and read new posts. Thanks everyone!!!

Anoop... I was doing the same pdf for me also, but I had only copy/paste Ufo posts as He always quote the original question/post. In a few days I will reach page 71 and upload it to web.

Turion... Your work and videos are great too! Please come back! The video about torque test where ALL VIBRATES was so great that it remembered me the Contact movie when Dr. Arroway is inside the machine about to liftoff and she says "there is too much vibration here... but I'm fine!... keep going... keep going..."
    I want to see the sequel!

Ok... I'm now still working on a more robust motor (washing machine), I have all the parts now to convert it to asymmetrical, in a few days I guess I can finish it and start testing.
    Also I'm programming the code for an Arduino PWM and soon I will share with all you. JohnS is helping me with testing and electronic knowledge. Thanks John

Abrazo a todos!

Nico

Comment

• Hello Ufopolitics
      Im an old member from energeticforum,and dealt with radiant energy devices since naerly 10 years. I ve built some projects but not with 100 percent efficiency I saw your thread three days ago .After I saw your videos in Youtube, first I ve read fast all the massages in this thread especially the ones of yours. Now I will start to build one of your projects, the 10 poles asymmetric design (Because I have the parts for that) .I try to drive an alternator with this asymmetric motor in a small scale for experiment reason.If it Works also gives more energy than we input in the system it would be a wonderfull thing. In your videos you say that more output voltages than input come out,but Amper is also the most important factor in hot electricity.( If you use cold electricity ,such as radiant, it is another matter) Besides you say that you have a video broadcasted about the levitation of a small UFO,but I coudnt find it anywhere in internet .If you give the web Adress of it I Would be glad. I also belive Tesla all with my heart, and no doubt about his knowledge and announcements I try to follow his teaching with my restricted financial possibilities.If this project works well ( it can work absolutely , but if I can succeed it it is the question)Here in my land ,there are many poor people who need heating themselves in winter I want to spread it with your permission and with your name in my country ,not only in internet environment but also in the real life with a real working prototype. Everyone can build it who can build and utilize this technology. Thank you for your all struggles and usefull works for the humanity.
      selnet

Comment

• Hello Selnet,

Originally posted by selnet View Post
        Hello Ufopolitics
        Im an old member from energeticforum,and dealt with radiant energy devices since naerly 10 years. I ve built some projects but not with 100 percent efficiency I saw your thread three days ago .After I saw your videos in Youtube, first I ve read fast all the massages in this thread especially the ones of yours. Now I will start to build one of your projects, the 10 poles asymmetric design (Because I have the parts for that) .I try to drive an alternator with this asymmetric motor in a small scale for experiment reason.If it Works also gives more energy than we input in the system it would be a wonderfull thing. In your videos you say that more output voltages than input come out,but Amper is also the most important factor in hot electricity.( If you use cold electricity ,such as radiant, it is another matter) Besides you say that you have a video broadcasted about the levitation of a small UFO,but I coudnt find it anywhere in internet .If you give the web Adress of it I Would be glad. I also belive Tesla all with my heart, and no doubt about his knowledge and announcements I try to follow his teaching with my restricted financial possibilities.If this project works well ( it can work absolutely , but if I can succeed it it is the question)Here in my land ,there are many poor people who need heating themselves in winter I want to spread it with your permission and with your name in my country ,not only in internet environment but also in the real life with a real working prototype. Everyone can build it who can build and utilize this technology. Thank you for your all struggles and usefull works for the humanity.
        selnet
        Hello Selnet,

Thanks for your kind words

Here is the Video of the little UFO hovering inside a Coil...

DEFINING RE FIELD (Part II) EM ANTIGRAVITY EFFECT - YouTube

it is floating because of the Radiant Reversed Field...Hot polarity will push it (attract it) directly to ground...this was the purpose of showing it...that Radiant Field is much stronger than Hot Field.

Now, since I read your post this afternoon, (my afternoon...now it is 10:PM) and you have said you will be using it to run a Generator...and needed some lights and heater at your place, as so many others in your Country ...And of course you DO have My Permission to spread it all over!!

Well, for the ten poles I had designed so far a Dual Pentagon , which is a very robust motor, heavy torque, but it will not develop Higher RPM's as also heavier torque...
        So I design one for you to try...it is based on the P-12 Original concept, and that have worked out for other poles configurations here...

[IMG][/IMG]

It is Color Coded Pairs and their respective commutator elements.

This is a more robust machine than the previous Dual Pentagon, it has a Total of Ten Pairs of Coils (20 Coils), it will be faster and stronger.

Any questions let me know, or ask here, many will be able to help you.

Thanks and Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Ufopolitcs
          Thank you for your 10 pole pic ,video, and valuable guide.I had started with dual pentagon but abandoned after I have read your message, and started again with your new suggestion.I had modulated one Perm.Mag. DC Brushless Motor as a three phase generator.( I had changed the stator windings) I want to drive it with this 10 pole asymmetric motor.I measure the input Voltage and Amps and outputs.I will inform you and our forum about the results if someone has an interest.Below is a picture from a modulated motorbike starter now which I want to turn into a 10 pole asymm.motor. Warm regards
          selnet
          Attached Files

Comment

• pdf of thread

@Parick Kelly,

Hi Patrick, Ok understood, will continue. Thanks for all your great work.

@Nico8K

Hi Nico, Yes, I know what you mean, UFO's posts have both the question and the answer. In fact around 75% of my condensation consists of such posts from UFO!

Best wishes

Anoop

Comment

• Hi selnet
              Nice looking little motor. Do you have a brand and numbers from it?

Comment

• Correct explaination?

Hi UFO,

Can you confirm whether or not min2oly's description of asymmetry is correct in this video please?

De-Witched UFO Motor - YouTube

I see that you 'liked' it a few months ago and so I've always accepted it as being valid. I do hope so anyway as when presented in this way I can just about understand the concept of your machines! And if correct it may help others who are struggling to get their heads around the operational principle.

Thanks!

JJUK

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                  Hi Johnstone,
                  ... Most of the video I took, I used 4 ( 2 per driver) fets, each rated at 600v, 70 amps. I would recommend higher rating, higher price fets, instead of half the rating, at half the price (and using 2x as many).

How would/What would you use to drive jumbo, with 20 fets?

10 drivers, 2 each?

thanks
                  One essential property of FETs is their ON resistance. Higher voltage FETs tend to have higher R ON (see data sheet RDSon. And they show some additional drawbacks.
                  600V 70 amps is way enough for a single FET as long we operate our toys.
                  Perhaps you should decide to add an individual driver for each set of 4 or two FETs.
                  Thorough scope measurements are essential in order to build a FET driver from scratch as long you use no template like UFOs suggestion.
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hi Zardox
                    If you mean the asymmetric rotor ,that is an electric starter from the motorbikes (scooters)made in Chine and that are not expensive ( I have them as scrap from a motorcycle service, they throw them away .They have excessive torque but used only to start the machine , you can not spin them continually.What will now as an asymmetric motor, I'm curious about it.I show it here
                    selnet

Comment

• Turion ,regarding Thaine Heins

Originally posted by Turion
                      UFO,
                      I have no idea if the one in that video works. I know the simple model that Thaine Heins has shown does work. It requires a magnetically conductive rotor (so metal) with the magnets mounted on it. Large, long coils, and it must be on a metal shaft that is conductively connected to the shaft of the motor. When you put a load on THAT generator, the motor will speed up because the magnetic field in the generator travels down the shaft and strengthens the magnetic field in the motor. At least that's how he explains it, and I have seen it work on the simple one I built. I put a 12 inch steel pulley on a 12 volt DC motor, attached some neos to it that already had holes in the middle, and built the coil according to his instructions. It did indeed speed up, and the more load I added, the more it sped up.

Thane Heins' Regenerative Acceleration Generator Goes Instead of Stopping

Thanks for the tip on the glue. Just waiting for my magnet t arrive in the mail.

Dave
                      Hi Torion
                      I finally found reference to the type of motor T. Heins was using and why he got that reaction when sending spikes back to the prime mover shaft.

Here it is,second paragraph... Electric Motor - Nonexcited & DC-excited AC Motors

Although this is not the type of motor best suited for our work here, I just had to find out why that system speed-ed up.
                      I myself have been setting up a generator test cart and have a seven HP B&S cast iron gas engine mounted with a supply of pulleys ready. Pulleys because speed of generator and prime mover can be tested faster although this may not be the final setup. The first generator I will test is a small 2400 watt with only 120 volts available. This will serve as a learning tool for me to better understand generator function and learn more about torque, etc. I have the other larger generators ready when I master the small one. The one thing I still cant settle on is the prime mover to get. I know it must be four brush or brush less. It is a lot of money for me to put down and I know that although I may need larger in the future, one that would push 3200RPM and that 2400 watt generator would be a great start. If anyone here has any ideas, please feel free to make a suggestion. A used source is what I am trying to find.
                      Dana
                      Last edited by prochiro; 10-02-2012, 12:13 AM. Reason: add direction
                      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hi Ufo,

I finished the wound stator and tried it out.
                        The stator seems good and I got the rotor to turn, even started to speed up but only for a few seconds, I realized that the mosfets were heating up real fast, the rotor was sucking loads of current and heating much more than with using the permanent magnet stator. The rotor and mosfets hardly heat up with the permanent magnet stator so I am a bit stuck now on what to do with the wound stator setup.

netica

Comment

• Hey Netica,

Looks like things are starting to heat up around here . That was what I realized, quickly too. It got hot so fast I hardly had time adjust frequency at first. So, I used big fets, bigger wires, and made the big controller. I'm going to try higher ohms on the new stator, but I'm not sure if the fins are deep enough now that I see how much wire I have.

Good luck

Comment

• ???????

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                            Hey Netica,

Looks like things are starting to heat up around here . That was what I realized, quickly too. It got hot so fast I hardly had time adjust frequency at first. So, I used big fets, bigger wires, and made the big controller. I'm going to try higher ohms on the new stator, but I'm not sure if the fins are deep enough now that I see how much wire I have.

Good luck
                            Machine, could you test results with a small resistor in line with stator wire to see if more ohms would help. This might give a direction to coolness, , and although you say you are hot, your still way cool.
                            Dana
                            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hey Turion!

Originally posted by Turion
                              prochiro,

I was interested in which would be more efficient, UFO's motor connected to UFO's generator, or UFO's motor connected to a Thaine Heins style generator. I am currently building UFO's generator and am almost done. I have built Thaine's generator connected to a 12 volt DC motor, so know it works, but do not know how or IF it would work with UFO's motor. I was just wondering which pairing would be more efficient, and was wondering if UFO had tried it. Since he has not, I definitely will.

Have been derailed by scraping, sanding and painting my house before the rains come this week, but am almost done and can get back to work.

Dave.

Hey Dave!!

Good to see you around!...I will go and check to see how that house paint job came out...

Now you've said you ran a T Heins with a 12V Motor...could you tell Us how much you've got output from the Gen?

Waiting for your coming tests...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Netica,

Originally posted by Netica View Post
                                Hi Ufo,

I finished the wound stator and tried it out.
                                The stator seems good and I got the rotor to turn, even started to speed up but only for a few seconds, I realized that the mosfets were heating up real fast, the rotor was sucking loads of current and heating much more than with using the permanent magnet stator. The rotor and mosfets hardly heat up with the permanent magnet stator so I am a bit stuck now on what to do with the wound stator setup.

netica

Hello Netica, and also to Machine Alive (same issue)

Did you connect the diodes from Stator (just like you do with Coils), then out to a Nice Load while running Motor?

If you did not...that is the reason why....You always MUST apply a Load to release radiant out from pulsing Stator...and I mean, NOT Just a little Neon Guys...BUT several CFL's...of a few Watts. Every time I run that Motor I use-at least- Five 23Watts CFL's connected in Parallel...

Another test you could do, is from the Stator Output from Diodes (where you connect Load,CFL's) connect it to Rotor Brushes, and NOT Parallel direct from Stator (This goes for you Netica, that said Rotor started to consume loads of Amps...However Machine you could also try this test...You will feel a certain delay in acceleration...just like when you ran a Symmetric Motor off the pulsed Coil, output from diodes.

Now, one thing I wanted to say...

You guys must regulate (like Prochiro[Dana] mentioned) by adding a resistor or even better a Potentiometer between Stator and Pulse Feed...and watch which resistance your FET's/Coils work best...temperature...as also Motor behavior...then consider adding wire to Stator to that resistance value.

Remember Your Mind is your only limit...think about using secondaries to this Stators and adding them in series or parallel looking for better results, or simply another extra output to release stress from FET's, and Coil wires ...

I have build this Stator in Fiberglass as a testing model...it is NOT intended to go on long times of running guys...
                                If we are looking for longer times then should run tests on different resistance values (you could always add layers to Stator Coil and connect them in series outside)
                                Also looking for thicker fins, and a material that will sink higher temperatures...like Aluminum. (Fins could be sandwiched with aluminum bars, for example)

Let me know how this new tests went...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-02-2012, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X