My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by s e t h View Post
    testing, as i did, that a coil passing a magnet while the coils field was collapsing would completly cancel the ability of the magnet to induce a current in the coil leads one to recognise the potential of the collapsing field.
    the effect must be as strong as that of recognised induction itself in order to cancel it.
    recognising the potential of a collapsing field in a coil passing a magnet can lead one to understand that a collaping field effectively reverses the magnetic pole created by the current that built the field.

1xspeeding coil+1xpassing magnet=Zxcurrent
    and
    1xspeeding coil+1xpassing magnet+1xcollapsing field=0 (my dual asymmetrical design test)
    therefor
    1xspeeding coil+1xpassing magnet=-1xcollapsing field
    therefor
    Zxcurrent=-1xcollasping field
    therefor
    Zxcurrent/-1=1xcollasping field
    or
    1xcollasping field= -Zxcurrent

now if Zxcurrent+coil=N-pole then -Zxcurrent+coil=S-pole
    therefor
    1xcollapsing field=-Zxcurrent with the opposite pole of the initial current used to create the field.
    therefor Ufopolitics claims are starting to look like simple mathamatical facts to me.

a properly designed machine using electromagnets for both the armature and stator and running on pulsed DC should be quite capable of being 'foreward powered' by both the current pulses and the DUAL opposing forces created by the collapse of BOTH armature and stator fields created by the pulses
    Hi Seth,
    this seems to be very essential for unserstanding UFO Technology. Will it be possible to visulize the facts by a drawing? Some of the facts mentioned do not enter my brain :-( Please beare with me!
    rgds John
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hello Dear John Stone

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
      Hi Ufo,
      I still have some issues with my vacuum motor. It turns but not above 350 rpm at 24V- 2000rpm at 60V.
      1. The motor has too much friction because there are slip bearings and no ball bearings. I will change to ball bearings soon.
      2. The armature has 12 poles and the commutator 24 poles. I connected only one commutator segement per coil up to now being assigned exactly to the gap between poles. Your drawing seems to be essential in order to choose the right segments.
      Can we generalize it for 12 pole motor i.e.:
      • Kick the coils immediately after their center passed the center of the PM
      • Stop current if center of coil passes the end of the respective magnet.

On the other hand the 12 pole wiring diagram is very different from the 5 pole one - confused ! The north and south coil are not 180° opposed like 5 pole type.

rgds John

Hello Dear John,

Nope, we can NOT generalize this Timing Concept for the P-12...and if you read my comments on that Diagram post...I mentioned it was mainly dedicated to Machine Alive, because He had Stators too spread apart, so could not depend on Dual InteractionS, or a simultaneous Repulsion & Attraction...and that is what this kind of timing alignment refers to.

Your P-12 is based on Dual Interactions (R&A)

If you look here, will note Pair 4 is being fired by Motor brushes, and its North South Coils are aligned evenly related to North Stator.

Now here you could align timing based on One Coil, let's say North, then get brushes moved CCW, til getting North Bisector closer to 9:00 O'Clock...then Motor will run stronger.

Now your problem with your motor...as I do not think it is a problem on bearings or bushings...just make sure to grease shaft and run a smooth fine sand paper (600-800) before inserting it.

You must connect a "continuity" of elements in the commutator...and you have only connected one per pair...that is too little Time On for each coil...plus it does not gives you a continuous and robust sequencing...that is why your motor does not develop speed...but at too high voltages.
      Is like you will be pulsing a Coil...with too short Times On at Square wave...and too long t-Off's...

Remember when I told you to join them in two commutator elements per Pair?

Please let me know

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-29-2012, 11:56 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• negative induction

hi JohnStone

i built a motor generator that by my understanding of common knowledge should have generated a rough dc output through the generator brushes.
        while the coils were supposed to be generating they were at an off time and theoretically had the on pulse built magnetic field collapsing in them as they passed magnets that were supposed to be inducing current in the passing coil.
        nothing capable of driving a small pm dc motor, that runs happily off Ufopolitics asymmetric 3pole generator brushes, was produced by my design.

i concluded the collapsing field was cancelling the expected induction.
        this seems to make logical sense after the fact anyway.

i recalled Ufopolitics has claimed fairly specifically that the off time/collapsing field time is when the 'negative induction' happens.
        put two and two together and the collapsing field creates the reverse/negative at least of the magnetic build up caused by the current probably including effectively the reverse/negative magnetic pole to that built by the pulse current.
        its all way to complicted for me yet but i understand Ufopolitics designs most simply as the offtimes are used to reclaim the bemf out of the coils to be used and while the bemf is escaping (pulsed circulating in reverse of the hot current) it has a form of negative induction that if used/timed similarly to how standard induction is it adds power/torque to the equasion. (instead of nothing but heat and problems in symmetrical designs).
        plus who knows what the spikes generated, when the current is cut, are capable of when played at angles off eachother (with pulsed stator/motor coils) like is done with a normal motors and normal current and normal magnetic fields.

so maybe my observations and laughably basic (but somehow also blindingly obvious) calculations support the claims of using bemf/collapsing magnetic fields to assist rotation as opposed to hindering rotation and creating heat.

edit: in a normal motor the bemf is trapped and dissapated as heat while in a Ufopolitics machine it is reclaimed during the collapse/off times and also timed such that it adds rotational force in the correct direction to assist rotation. /edit
        edit again: i think the maths of induction can be turned to to explain 'negative induction' caused when a magnetic field collapses. it would suprise me if the capabilities of collapsing fields weren't easy to determine from those laws/maths.
        up till now it seems humans may largely not be using this portion of induction effectively in their machines.
        Ufopolitics is promoting the carefull and most importantly the correctly timed application of certain ignored facets, probably provable/visable in the laws of induction (the collapsing field portion), to assist the desired rotation direction of a motor.
        i'm pretty sure normal motors aren't using bemf to their advantage.
        it appears that is what is being advocated here and its proof i suspect is quite easily backed up with simple induction maths.
        then there are those 'spikes' who's maths may be known just certainly not by me. what fields do they create? what can be done with these fields, particularly when playing them off eachother like simple magnitism?/edit2.
        Last edited by s e t h; 09-30-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• more wall of text...hopefully useful to some

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
          Hi Seth,
          this seems to be very essential for unserstanding UFO Technology. Will it be possible to visulize the facts by a drawing? Some of the facts mentioned do not enter my brain :-( Please beare with me!
          rgds John
          hi again JohnStone ... i will try explain what i see by the drawing below.
          firstly the top standard symmetrical design is what i see when dismantelling a standard PM brushed DC motor. as you can see each coil goes through power/idle/reverse power/idle cycles and all coils are connected together in a giant short circuit. any magnetic field trying to collapse during idle time has nowhere to go but into the shorted coil structure where it chaotically dissapates as heat.

then my dual asymmetrical design at the bottom was an attempt to copy the standard symmetrical power cycle while adding the opportunity for the collapsing fields to flow out the generator brushes at the times when a standad symmetrical designs coils are idle. It completely failed to produce a current capable of driving a small motor off the generator brushes that Ufopolitics assymetrical design was entirely capable of driving. well my design was capable of driving the little slave motor while under acceleration or deceleration but not when running at stable speed.

now Ufopolitics asymmetrical design (in the middle below) definately was able to drive the little slave motor. his design to my mind carries the energy in the magnetic field of each coil past the blue magnet and then allows the field to collapse through the generator brushes at the least optimal time/arc for standard induction. yet his generator brushes produce way more than my design. the simplest explanation is that idling past the blue magnet is better than generating via induction past the blue magnet. so applying some thought to this in my design the collapsing field was hindered/cancelled by the induction of the coil passing the blue magnet while Ufopolitics design of carrying the charge in the coil past the blue magnet and only then dumping it allows the collapse to flow better. the asymmetrical design treats the collapsing field nearly exactly how a standard design uses the reverse current time. this seems to make a lot of sense for efficiency and i'm sure induction maths will back it up upon closer inspection.

and then when one sees those giant spikes (created when dead cutting a dc current) may get the opportunity to be used similarly to how hot current is used to drive rotation one can get the idea that there may well be something more than just bemf being used for foreward power here. if those spikes, as is often claimed, are the radiant energy and create a radiant field then what are we going to find when running these fields at angles or even 90 degrees to eachother?

fun times

Comment

• Hello to All

Hello To All,

I have been reading the great conclusions from Seth on His excellent tests trying to modify the Asymmetrical Model I have displayed...at the end it rendered very helpful findings, even though His Modification did not worked as He expected...
            And this is why, it is so great to experiment, to test other options...not being fully satisfied with someone's opinion or claims...or thinking their could be easier and better possibilities...

Great work Seth!...

After John Stone asking for further graphical explanations to Seth conclusions, in order to be better seen...I decided to do it for him...but not only analyzing our Asymmetry side...but starting from the Symmetry as well...

So...Let's look at Symmetry...

FIRST, Hendrik Lorentz in His Mutilation to Asymmetry...considered a Rigid and Completely Directional Vector of Force (F), to Calculate All Electromagnetic Interactions...based on a Charged Particle...that according to Him will follow a directional travel-displacement...as when interacting with Electromagnetic Fields, will also deviate in a Vectoring, directional travel...

And this WAS a big Mistake...Electromagnetic Fields are not RIGID, they are VERY Dynamic, as their Flux Lines flowing from Fields Bisector to the Three Dimensional Volumes of the Electro Magnetic Field Spectrums...As also are charged particles on Space...they also follow 3D Curves related to the Magnetic Field Curled Flow...

In the Diagram above...I have displayed a typical and simple two Pole Symmetric Motor...Two Inductors connected in Parallel (that's all there is to it, when taking it to an Electronic diagram), therefore, I added their Inductance according to Two Parallel Inductors, deriving into Inductance total.
            I drew the two Vectors of Force for each respective Inductor L1 & L2, BEING F1 & F2 respectively, at Motor Interaction to Stators as also in our Electronic Circuit Diagram, I considered just Two Cycles of this Interactions not to complicate explanations, One Hundred and Eighty Degrees apart (180º)

Considering Rotation as Parameter Time (t), we get R(t)

When Inductors travel through R(t) at 180º, they cancel all Summation ( Σ) of F1+F2 as also I1+I2 to a big ZERO...when they reverse their fields Input.

Now, here I have just shown Two Inductors (Coils), but in a Motor-Generator reality... there are several Coils,(we all know that) where their Cycle R(t) follows a sequence through all the 360 degrees, developing many "negative than" and "positive than" values...deriving in alternate and randomly generated spikes, not necessarily resulting in zero value, but on the so called "Back EMF" forced to be generated at reversing of Inductors Input.

Later on I will display the Difference in the Asymmetry...plus what we all have been doing to the Rigid and Directional Vectors of Force...from Lorentz...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-30-2012, 04:12 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Patrick Kelly

Hi UFO, all,
              Re: Condensation of this thread that I'd been working on:
              Please note that Patrick J Kelley has now done his "condensation" of this motors thread as well, and hopefully will continue to do so as the thread progresses. (He had previously done a detailed article on UFO's pulsing coil thread, as pointed out by UFO).
              As usual his work is excellent, so I am not continuing with my version. The article can be found in Chapter 2 of his continually progressing work.
              Thanks Patrick!
              Link: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter2.pdf

Best wishes
              Anoop

Comment

• Asymmetry To Gain

Hello to All,

Now here is our Asymmetrical Approach to Lorentz Vectors of Forces...

We have "Bent" The so Directional, the so Rigid, Vectors of Force from Hendrik Lorentz?...
                Have any of You ...ever seen a Bent Vector?...

Actually, what we all have been doing...is twisting the Three Dimensional Electromagnetic Field Spectrum...into different Patterns...U,V shaped 3D Volumes.

The "Vectors" of Force are bent, obeying the curled Geometry from our Coils twisted bisectors, by doing this deformation, we avoid straight vectors of opposite directions to cancel by frontal collisions at 180º...

The Pairs or Single Coils that travel free after magnetic momentum of energizing forces/disconnection, collapsing the Hot Field F (in intermittent blue line) allowing Radiant Field and currents to Increase in Reverse (Magenta Lines of Force F(RE))

Notes:

Vectors can not be "bent"...they are straight forward lines of forces, resulting from curved rotations, accelerations or others physical momentum's of force ...

Electromagnetic Fields are Dynamic as they are Three Dimensionally open to space, as also "shape-able" to be deformed according to our designs...

Symmetry establishes straight wound Coils to be reversed magnetically and electrically, at straight rigid angles of interactions related to the Symmetry Plane, this design gives rise to Linear Vectors of Force, that when set at 180º/90º apart, they cancel to zero value, or the resultant from the higher value minus lower value...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Thanks Ufo, Seth for your explanations. I will ponder some time on them in order to get the facts in my heart. You pass here very essential facts. Thanks again for spending time for this :-)
                  Perhaps you got it - I am an (mis)educated engineer in electronic matters but open minded. Nevertheless I still suffer on some obstacles in my imaginations. But fogs lift steadily :-)
                  rgds JohnS
                  Last edited by JohnStone; 10-01-2012, 07:07 PM.
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Anoop please continue

Originally posted by Anoop View Post
                    Hi UFO, all,
                    Re: Condensation of this thread that I'd been working on:
                    Please note that Patrick J Kelley has now done his "condensation" of this motors thread as well, and hopefully will continue to do so as the thread progresses. (He had previously done a detailed article on UFO's pulsing coil thread, as pointed out by UFO).
                    As usual his work is excellent, so I am not continuing with my version. The article can be found in Chapter 2 of his continually progressing work.
                    Thanks Patrick!
                    Link: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter2.pdf

Best wishes
                    Anoop
                    Hi Anoop,

Please don't stop your collection and condensing of the posts on this thread. My entries in chapter 2 and chapter 3 are just brief introductions to the subject and they point to these live forums which are progressing steadily, and these entries have been in place for a long time now and are not being expanded as they are merely pointers to the forums where the continuing action is. So please keep on with your digest of the posts as that will be of great help to newcomers. It took me more than twenty hours of solid reading to get up to date with the forum posts, and there is now far more material than there was back then. It is VERY difficult to extract the relevant information from any busy forum and so your digest is amazingly helpful for the new people who are faced with a really daunting volume of (very interesting and instructive) posts. So please keep up your good work and don't abandon it.

Patrick

Comment

• radiant generator

Hello UFO and everyone,

Breaks over,
                      I just can't leave this motor alone. I made a vid, I know most of you guys understand, but there are new people here and on the net, who may not understand what we have here. I'm just not interested in torque when I have radiant energy to play with.

I never used the jumbo switch with any of these clips, the lower number of fets seem to work better.

UFO, I hope you know how indebted I/us feel to you. I think you are incredible, to even try to help.

I don't trust much or many, but I trust you.
                      No matter how smart those guy's were, Lorentz etc, you figured out the scam, which I think makes you much smarter.

machinealive/Ufopolitics radiant generator build.wmv - YouTube

Oh yea, there is enough hot coming through to melt the insulation off an 18 ga wire from coils to drain, after about 2 mins,with 36v.

Am I crazy, well...,hopefully just enough, and turn it up loud.

Comment

• Hi ALL;
                        if you ponder on how to store and link the knowldge of this thread I recommend XMIND as freeware tool.

The pic above is a quick sample with some recent knowledge out of this thread.
                        It is the only free tool I found for you being capable of storing images, notes and links in a usable fashion. You can gather infos, pics, links, quotations and rearrange them at will - and conforming how your brain works. It might be totally confusing for others but that does not matter at all. You are the master of your brain only.
                        So you will have access anytime to important local and linked UFO knowledge - and other items as well of course. Look i.e. at the box right from Seth: pic, link and quotation (note) packed nice together.

Another even better choice will be MindManger from Mindjet - king grade functionality and king grade price.
                        rgds JohnS

Comment

• Hi machinealive! Wow! Is that the aluminum armature?
                          Originally posted by machinealive View Post

I never used the jumbo switch with any of these clips, the lower number of fets seem to work better.

Regarding your FETs please consider any gate of a FET as a dynamic load like a capacitor (about 1nF) If you use lots of them and have no power driver you get less for more. The problem is that you can measure them switching if static ON but you do not measure the lousy switch speed at real run time.

Comment

• Thanks Machine!!

Hello Machine!

Wow!, thanks my friend for all your nice words towards this unknown, random and crazy guy named Ufopolitics!!...

Great Work there!!...Nice video!...love the music...

At higher speeds We all loose Radiant...it just flashes so fast , Cams or even our sight will not see it...
                            If you put a mechanical load at motor going high speed (with just rubbing its shaft against a small piece of wood)...You will see some lighting gain from Her (Radiant)

It is Nice how we could notice the difference in the two neon lights...One Purple shining with very high spectrum...the other orange, and a bit dimmer...from higher percentage of Hot (your Input).

Great work, and thanks again for your kind words!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                            Hello UFO and everyone,

Breaks over,
                            I just can't leave this motor alone. I made a vid, I know most of you guys understand, but there are new people here and on the net, who may not understand what we have here. I'm just not interested in torque when I have radiant energy to play with.

UFO, I hope you know how indebted I/us feel to you. I think you are incredible, to even try to help.

I don't trust much or many, but I trust you.
                            No matter how smart those guy's were, Lorentz etc, you figured out the scam, which I think makes you much smarter.

machinealive/Ufopolitics radiant generator build.wmv - YouTube

Oh yea, there is enough hot coming through to melt the insulation off an 18 ga wire from coils to drain, after about 2 mins,with 36v.

Am I crazy, well...,hopefully just enough, and turn it up loud.

Comment

• Hi Johnstone,

Yea, thanks, when I showed jumbo, I only was using 4/10 on each side, I tried to drive each 4 with a 15v, 2w opto, from your earlier posts, I thought that might work, but not enough. Most of the video I took, I used 4 ( 2 per driver) fets, each rated at 600v, 70 amps. I would recommend higher rating, higher price fets, instead of half the rating, at half the price (and using 2x as many).

How would/What would you use to drive jumbo, with 20 fets?

10 drivers, 2 each?

thanks

Comment

• Your welcome UFO,

THANK-YOU SIR.

Comment

Working...
                                X