Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Netica,

Netica, I never said you were confusing things...on the other hand I was sorry I have expanded so much in my explanation...

Netica, You came all the way from my previous Thread on this Forum...You have build so many robust and strong Coils, as also great Oscillator-Controllers...as you have also seen all my explanations on my very first coil...where I explained I have used Three (3) Layers of 120 Turns on 18 gauge (awg)...as later on I moved into Parallel Bifilar Coils.

So, You know that a very Robust Coil, that will build very strong opposite magnetic fields right at the Very Center of their Gravity Point...are those that have many Layers, knowing just One Layer is a Wind from top all the way to bottom...then coming back on a second Layer from bottom up...
    How many layers your big coil have...the one you did that Video where Amperage does not raise under load?...Many right?
    Then you know your Mosfet's work very "relaxed"...not stressed/hot almost to blow...and you get Radiant Galore...

This Stator I have designed for a Motor or a Generator...is EXACTLY based on the same principle...as your great robust coils. The difference is that I have "section it" in "Levels"...just because the Stator Core configuration, to be able to wind it and hold the wires by their fins...but, if You turn it setting Armature Housing vertically...You have the same exact Coil...with "twisted upper-lower" wires...different wind pattern, , same thing, that's all.

Of course I maintain all those statements You have cited from me, they are real...

The more Layers, the faster NATURAL pulses from Radiant, without stressing Our Electronic Switching Networking, less % of Duty Cycles...on our side.
    Bifilar or Multifilar, WILL increase Magnetic Field Strength with less resistance. That is an Advantage here.
    And again...LEVELS is just a name that raised up due to this Stator Core design...yes, the more levels, the more organized your Layers, better disbursed , through the whole Coil embodiment.

I hope I am not creating more confusion but helping you to make your great Machine, because, again...I think I wrote "too much"... !!

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Hi Ufo,

I think I am getting it now.
    With the coil I used in the video where amps did not go up under load I was using 3 layers.
    I think now I may wind 5 winds per level with 6 layers. I'm quite sure now that this should work ok.
    Thanks for your explanation, it all helps to understanding how to build these machines.

netica

Comment

• Greatly interested by replication of your asymetrical motor

hello,

this is the first time I post on this forum.

Firstly, a big thank you to Ufopolitics for sharing his knowledge and plans, to take time to explain. THANKS A LOT !

Keep doing this guys, I think if we want to stop the looting of our planet for energy resources, and provide a cleaner world for our children, we must go through energy independence; of course with free energies.

I am French, so I translate as I can, and sometimes I have a little trouble to capture it all.

In short, it does not matter, I'm so excited to see that we are almost at the gates of the free energy as do the translation, is really not prohibitive for me.

a big congratulations to you all for your engine modifications.

I think you've seen this video:

[www.witts.ws] Self-Running 40kW (40,000 Watt) Fuelless Generator (Full Version) - YouTube

the only problem is that the plans are paid, and since I do not have a great budget, I'd rather spend it trying to modify an engine to make it asymmetrical.

Do you think that for the begining, making an engine is easier than retrieve an old engine and modificate it.

I thought to a motor with a rotor 18 wooden poles (rotor made of several layers of wood joined together by threaded rods), mounting the rotor on a large screw shaft and to the bearings.

For the stator, I thought using neodymium magnets and do 6 poles.

Is that there are switch vendors ?

To make or even switches can - maybe it is possible flowing into the epoxy resin or polyester contactors copper, which would design the switches at will.

See you later

Comment

• I'm going to get a chance to sit down with this machine tonight, finally. I have a tach, it will be interesting to see the rpm.

So, on the first vid, when I used 2 neons, one was across the generator coil. Now, I was using pulsed dc, but only hot. The stator and motor coils were in parallel, on hot side of diodes. Since only hot was being used to energize coils, why did we get radiant on the generator coils where there was no diodes to block the hot?

So, does only radiant get induced with an assymetric pattern, or was hot present also. If hot was present, why did I see radiant, wouldn't hot overpower radiant's effects? I want to try a cap and some circuitry, to see what will run, when I get a chance.

But why was radiant induced into generator coil? It was only hot used across stator and diode.?

Was this already discussed?

Thanks

Comment

• I'm sorry, but I don't know if I like what I posted earlier. I understand by winding the coils independently, asymmetrically, we are killing the counter emf, the witch, thats the whole point of this, but after that, the hot is so piddley, that the hot that is left is overpowered that much by radiant. I guess it just seems so different right now. It's gonna take time to get used to it.
          Do you know, already UFO, the ratio radiant is stronger by, does nature push back 2x as hard, 3x as hard, is it a multiple of the magnetic field, an exponential, I guess I have more questions now then I did before?

Comment

• Where is the radiant?

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
            I'm going to get a chance to sit down with this machine tonight, finally. I have a tach, it will be interesting to see the rpm.

So, on the first vid, when I used 2 neons, one was across the generator coil. Now, I was using pulsed dc, but only hot. The stator and motor coils were in parallel, on hot side of diodes. Since only hot was being used to energize coils, why did we get radiant on the generator coils where there was no diodes to block the hot?

So, does only radiant get induced with an assymetric pattern, or was hot present also. If hot was present, why did I see radiant, wouldn't hot overpower radiant's effects? I want to try a cap and some circuitry, to see what will run, when I get a chance.

But why was radiant induced into generator coil? It was only hot used across stator and diode.?

Was this already discussed?

Thanks
            Hello Machine,
            UFO could explain this much better than I so I will be brief here. Your motor is not closed loop, so both hot and radiant are produced and exist in output. Because a reversed diode is placed hot cannot for the most part go through but radiant can. So before the diode is a mix of both and after the diode a mild mix but mostly radiant. Better and faster diodes separate out more hot leaving more radiant. If someone wants to explain further, go ahead. This has been talked about in at least the first thread as well as in this one. One thing I would mention is that searching back for past information is hard because the searched for word is not always shown or highlighted. There is so much hear, and I have been here the whole time, It is difficult to find anything.
            Hope this helps. It is different than symmetrical and does take time to understand.
            Dana
            Last edited by prochiro; 09-28-2012, 10:17 PM. Reason: spell+
            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hi Dana, thanks for your help, I know that first post didn't come out quite the way I meant.
              But this is good, So we hook diodes up across stator coil, and when we pulse the coil we can get radiant on output side which is blocking hot ( and that in itself is a lifetime of research). But on the generator brushes output, I do not have diodes, and the neon looks identical to stator neon (well maybe the opposite color, if stator diode was orange then gen output was purlple, I have to check its on the vid.

Therefore we are
              1.getting radiant only, because of removal of the cemf, which was only there because of the symmetrcal wind and no hot, which is wrong.

2.Or we are getting both, not enough to hide the "wobbley purple light", but still enough to fry neons, and heat up stator core, which seems right.

It really was genious (evil genious) to come up with such a scam in the first place. Think how deeply Lorentz must have understood Tesla, and Maxwell, really, to have been able to come with the back emf spell.
              And even Morgan the banker must have understood deeply, actually his bosses were the smart ones, or could a banker have really understood this.

I guess I still numb, or dumbfounded, from UFO's disclosure. Which always leds me to wonder why we get to learn it now, why now UFO?

Comment

• Hello Machine and Prochiro,

Hi Dana, thanks for your help, I know that first post didn't come out quite the way I meant.
                But this is good, So we hook diodes up across stator coil, and when we pulse the coil we can get radiant on output side which is blocking hot ( and that in itself is a lifetime of research). But on the generator brushes output, I do not have diodes, and the neon looks identical to stator neon (well maybe the opposite color, if stator diode was orange then gen output was purlple, I have to check its on the vid.

Therefore we are
                1.getting radiant only, because of removal of the cemf, which was only there because of the symmetrcal wind and no hot, which is wrong.

2.Or we are getting both, not enough to hide the "wobbley purple light", but still enough to fry neons, and heat up stator core, which seems right.

It really was genious (evil genious) to come up with such a scam in the first place. Think how deeply Lorentz must have understood Tesla, and Maxwell, really, to have been able to come with the back emf spell.
                And even Morgan the banker must have understood deeply, actually his bosses were the smart ones, or could a banker have really understood this.

I guess I still numb, or dumbfounded, from UFO's disclosure. Which always leds me to wonder why we get to learn it now, why now UFO?

Hello Machine Alive and Prochiro,

Thanks Prochiro you were pretty good!...

Machine Alive, I know exactly how you feel...it happened to me a while back...and I know...it's sad isn't it?

Well the "Reality" with your Machine "Alive"... ...Is that You do not need Diodes...just because Radiant is Higher than Hot...

So we hook diodes up across stator coil, and when we pulse the coil we can get radiant on output side which is blocking hot ( and that in itself is a lifetime of research). But on the generator brushes output, I do not have diodes, and the neon looks identical to stator neon
                Yes, definitively right!, and that is where I needed -at least one of- You guys to observe on this Non Ferrous Machines.
                However, the explanation is simple as you will also see it when I explain from my perspective point of view...

Machine, Your Stators are made of Wooden Core...Your Rotor is Solid Aluminum...Every Electric Engineer in our Planet would say that your machine will never turn the way it does...why?...because we were trained to 'believe' that only in steel lamination electricity will thrive...and to a certain "point" they were right, definitively right...Hot will never thrive in your wooden Stator and Your Aluminum Rotor, my friend. However, our beautiful Princess will...very enchanting beauty dress in Purple will brightly shine...

Your Machine is a Radiant Generator...since Hot can NOT Thrive...Radiant Increases...remember they are opposite/reversed from Magnetic Fields to Electrical flow(Inversely Proportional up to "certain point")...and simply "no diodes are required"...because you are getting "maybe" milli volts or less from hot induction...

When we were making our Coils...remember the "Air Cored" Coils in Bifilar were VERY Successful at getting Radiant Flow very strong, even better than Solid Steel Cores?

Well, here are Core Elements (Wood-Aluminum) where Hot Induction Transfer is none or very poor...remember my earlier post when I wrote that this "Non Ferrous Machines" were very "Lousy" Generators of Hot?...
                I just did not "add" that they were great at generating Radiant...sorry...I wanted you to find out...

Thanks Machine Alive!

Maybe your Machine will not be that perfect...but it really made history here, for sure!

So keep it for a "Future Museum" of this Arts...We will be smoothly sanding and varnishing that wooden Stator, as also polishing that Aluminum Rotor...that will look like Chromed...

Regards to both of you

Ufopolitcs
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Had to comment on this ...

It really was genius (evil genius) to come up with such a scam in the first place. Think how deeply Lorentz must have understood Tesla, and Maxwell, really, to have been able to come with the back emf spell.

Nikola Tesla was one of the first Engineers to Design Develop and Patent Asymmetries in most of His Designs...
                  From His "Tesla Coil"...that was one of his first Asymmetrical Transformer...

MachineAlive. the Asymmetry is a whole Universe...it does NOT only relates to Electrodynamic Machines...it also expands into Asymmetrical Capacitors...and the difference is "Night and Day"...Darkness and Enlightenment...

Your Machine, has "inside" a very Asymmetrical Pair Configuration...all of them five....just like having Five Asymmetrical Transformers within...but rotating within a magnetic field...and only allowing Radiant to Induce through them...since Hot is not strong enough to bother HER.

The "Game" was simple...provide only materials where Hot will thrive galore...so Radiant decreases...create a "whole Universe" around JUST HOT...and keep killing the "residual agonizing spikes" from Radiant with snubbers, flywheels diodes...chokes...etc,etc..

There is so much to this...

For example...an Asymmetric Capacitor...will NOT have a Decaying Sine-wave like a Symmetric does(the ones we all have learned about...and use everyday)...meaning, instead of "Collapsing" when pulsed/charged...it will increase to higher peak waves...Then you get to understand Tesla's words...related to a "Discharge of Flow that could Power Equipments and Machinery"...after a "Time Interval" of allowing the Radiant Rays to "enter in the system"...

Morgan had a WHOLE TEAM Of Scientists working for Him...Lorentz was the "Man"...the chosen one since his popularity between the Scientists at that time...not just Anyone could throw out -just like that- the great Giant Curled EMF from Oliver Heavidside or the Poynting EM Factor...

And here I tell you...and WILL NEVER STOP saying it...That Tom Bearden has been repeating this for so long, over and over...but most were saying He was a Scam...a Hoaxer...and that just wanted to Sell His great Book...Energy from the Vacuum...

If you JUST read American Lt Colonel Tom Bearden...plus great Russian Researcher/Developer Vladimir Utkin...You will "get the whole BIG picture of the SCAM...

Take the Blue or the Red Pill?

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hey UFO,

As long as I don't become history, I'll be happy .

Tach : up to 7000 rpms registered, but alluminum may have interfered with reflection. Re-did, measured over 4000 rpm. It was on for 4-5 mins, then stator coil got hot, and expanded, and pushed stator pole enough to slow down rotor. If it cools and moves back I will retest. I really never liked this stator build, but i'll keep for the museum
                    I could fix it up but I really want to move on to an asymmetric stator.

I know you guys will be sick of my clips, but I really want to make one with the whole build.
                    I think I need a little break, I need to think/or maybe "no think".

Morgan was just a henchman. He was never one of " The Gods Of The Copybook Headings".
                    So again I ask WHY NOW? It wasn't just Tesla they understood, they understood the "bigger/whole picture" to be that smooth at hiding. I mean they would have had to have already had Tesla's tech and known the whole equation, the whole deal, to present only half of it, so convincingly for so long. And me and you are only living cause they let us, they want it out. Why now?

Comment

• Rudyard Kipling 1919

The Gods of the Copybook Headings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS I PASS through my incarnations in every age and race,
                      I make my proper prostrations to the Gods of the Market Place.
                      Peering through reverent fingers I watch them flourish and fall,
                      And the Gods of the Copybook Headings, I notice, outlast them all.

We were living in trees when they met us. They showed us each in turn
                      That Water would certainly wet us, as Fire would certainly burn:
                      But we found them lacking in Uplift, Vision and Breadth of Mind,
                      So we left them to teach the Gorillas while we followed the March of Mankind.

We moved as the Spirit listed. They never altered their pace,
                      Being neither cloud nor wind-borne like the Gods of the Market Place,
                      But they always caught up with our progress, and presently word would come
                      That a tribe had been wiped off its icefield, or the lights had gone out in Rome.

With the Hopes that our World is built on they were utterly out of touch,
                      They denied that the Moon was Stilton; they denied she was even Dutch;
                      They denied that Wishes were Horses; they denied that a Pig had Wings;
                      So we worshipped the Gods of the Market Who promised these beautiful things.

When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
                      They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
                      But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
                      And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
                      (Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife)
                      Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
                      And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

In the Carboniferous Epoch we were promised abundance for all,
                      By robbing selected Peter to pay for collective Paul;
                      But, though we had plenty of money, there was nothing our money could buy,
                      And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "If you don't work you die."

Then the Gods of the Market tumbled, and their smooth-tongued wizards withdrew
                      And the hearts of the meanest were humbled and began to believe it was true
                      That All is not Gold that Glitters, and Two and Two make Four
                      And the Gods of the Copybook Headings limped up to explain it once more.

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man
                      There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
                      That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
                      And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
                      When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
                      As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
                      The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

Comment

• Mike

Comment

• Why Now?

Morgan was just a henchman. He was never one of " The Gods Of The Copybook Headings".
                          So again I ask WHY NOW? It wasn't just Tesla they understood, they understood the "bigger/whole picture" to be that smooth at hiding. I mean they would have had to have already had Tesla's tech and known the whole equation, the whole deal, to present only half of it, so convincingly for so long. And me and you are only living cause they let us, they want it out. Why now?...
                          Hello MachineAlive,

Yes, They understood the whole picture beyond Tesla, as They gathered the best of Scientists and paid them, "fund them" to research to develop ..."just to make sure on how it works"...To then seize, mutilate...hide, while developing more complexes equations "within the game of confusion"...They called this Process... the "re-ordering, reformation and simplifying" of the "Too Clever" Maxwellian Equations...All Scientist applaud Lorentz for "His great Job"...the "Excellence" of this "New Concept and Briefings"...He was a Hero, He was granted a Nobel Prize in Science...and paid for.
                          Lorentz destroyed all others that supported Maxwell astonishing Asymmetries (Heaviside, Poynting, Johnstone...etc)...not to leave the slightest "trace" behind, of this "Other Sided Energy"...

They wanted NO ONE to EVER "Know"...about this...Are You crazy?...This will guarantee an Eternity, a Perpetual Status of Ignorance among the whole Planet, where They, and all their generations will be the God's gift to Humanity ...guarantee within a solely Energy Source, the power, the government...the control up to now.

Tom Bearden has been saying this same deal, for all His life, in every interview, in every article he ever wrote...in every book...they try to kill him, wipe him out...with the "Venus Shooter" and other Tech... but they couldn't... and they "only have a time to act"...and it is limited...T. Bearden only showed the MEG Patent and it did not worked out according to expectations...then the "Audience" screamed at Him, fraud!, hoax!...scammer!! ...and The Agenda considered He was no longer a potential enemy of the System...Tom spoke about the Asymmetric Motors...but could not prove it in a Real , Material World...

It just happened...that "a random guy" one of the "wandered" sheep's...a rebel one...one that did not believe in their "Promises or Equations"...that did not care on the "legal tender notes"...one that had zero ambition...zero desires to sell, or to make a profit out of scattered, incomplete knowledge...to sell in "New Advanced and The Secrets not completely revealed"...
                          They never thought...A Complete Nonsense Human Behavior...such stupid Human being could ever come out to the open and show all this...for Free...no way...it could never happen!!...

But it did...

The "Future Prevention Agenda" ...

They tenderly offer a "Global Official Trap"...where all the ones who "got on the right path"...from Maxwell to Tesla, and observed this new great side of Science....went "running" to Patent Offices all over the World...to "secure and protect" their ideas, their inventions...and Oh Boy!...were they ALL wrong to do that!...Yes, most are not around to tell you and the rest of Us what happened to them...most are gone, or some settle to "forget about it"...while "compensated" in greater amounts of Paper...called Legal Tender Notes...signed by The "Official Authorities"...Them.

When I found all this...I knew it did NOT belonged to me...not at all, it was a "Material Stolen" from our Civilization...from decades that sum more than a Century of Forbidden, Seized, Mutilated data...As I started to unfold all this great and excellent technology, been on the 'underground' for so long...I also realize not even in all our lifetimes together...We will have the required time to get to know them all...

Nikola Tesla wrote once...

Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world. Our hearing extends to a small distance. Our sight is impeded by intervening bodies and shadows. To know each other we must reach beyond the sphere of our sense perceptions. We must transmit our intelligence, travel, transport the materials and transfer the energies necessary for our existence.
                          Following this thought we now realize, forcibly enough to dispense with argument, that of all other conquests of man, without exception, that which is most desirable, which would be most helpful in the establishment of universal peaceful relations is — the complete ANNIHILATION OF DISTANCE.
                          To achieve this wonder, electricity is the one and only means. Inestimable good has already been done by the use of this all powerful agent, the nature of which is still a mystery. Our astonishment at what has been accomplished would be uncontrollable were it not held in check by the expectation of greater miracles to come. That one, the greatest of all, can be viewed in three aspects: Dissemination of intelligence, transportation, and transmission of power.

And He was completely right...As I decided to follow his words religiously...

But ever think again that ..."We are only living cause they let us, they want it out.."...Nope...and do NOT get "confident" and "Trust Them" either...at least not yet...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-29-2012, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Bojour Mon Ami!

Originally posted by jokosunday View Post
                            hello,

this is the first time I post on this forum.

Firstly, a big thank you to Ufopolitics for sharing his knowledge and plans, to take time to explain. THANKS A LOT !

Keep doing this guys, I think if we want to stop the looting of our planet for energy resources, and provide a cleaner world for our children, we must go through energy independence; of course with free energies.

I am French, so I translate as I can, and sometimes I have a little trouble to capture it all.

In short, it does not matter, I'm so excited to see that we are almost at the gates of the free energy as do the translation, is really not prohibitive for me.

a big congratulations to you all for your engine modifications.

I think you've seen this video:

[www.witts.ws] Self-Running 40kW (40,000 Watt) Fuelless Generator (Full Version) - YouTube

the only problem is that the plans are paid, and since I do not have a great budget, I'd rather spend it trying to modify an engine to make it asymmetrical.

Do you think that for the begining, making an engine is easier than retrieve an old engine and modificate it.

I thought to a motor with a rotor 18 wooden poles (rotor made of several layers of wood joined together by threaded rods), mounting the rotor on a large screw shaft and to the bearings.

For the stator, I thought using neodymium magnets and do 6 poles.

Is that there are switch vendors ?

To make or even switches can - maybe it is possible flowing into the epoxy resin or polyester contactors copper, which would design the switches at will.

See you later

Bonjour mon ami, bienvenue ici

Il n'est pas grave la langue nous parler, aussi longtemps que nous avons tous accès aux traducteurs...Langue ne sera pas un obstacle à la transmission de connaissances !
                            La langue que vous parlez, est un très beau, une langue ancienne qui a prévalu pendant une longue période, afin que vous être plus fiers de les connaître !

Making an "Engine" or Motor...(I know translation sometimes is not perfect, so it takes "Machines" and Motors for Engines... )

It depends on your Tools and Equipment (and time and $$) to make a Machine, Motor or Engine from Scratch, from zero,...Then, Sometimes is better to Modify an existing one out of two Motors the same model.

Les « interrupteurs » sont les commutateurs...J'ai une vidéo simple pour les rendre:

BUILDING COMMUTATORS FROM SCRATCH - YouTube

Again, Welcome here, and Pardon Moi, if did not responded before...

Bravo et bonne réplication!!

Au Revoir, and Merci!!

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-29-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• searching for motors to render asymetric

Hello all,

I see that you speak french Ufopolitics, cool ! lol

I will seek this week to recover a motor.

Maybe someone will give me a washing machine motor.

My fear with a DC motor, the electronic part; but maybe someone will help me build the electronic part. I have no doubt about this

I already make a montain board with a brushless motor and I thought to change the engine, but I think that it is too small for the asymetric winding mode correctly.

mountainboard - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit

And also I do not know anything about electronics, and I should probably change the electronics.

I prefer try on a medium motor, it will be more easy for the winding.

See you

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
                                Hi Ufo,
                                I still have some issues with my vacuum motor. It turns but not above 350 rpm at 24V- 2000rpm at 60V.
                                1. The motor has too much friction because there are slip bearings and no ball bearings. I will change to ball bearings soon.
                                2. The armature has 12 poles and the commutator 24 poles. I connected only one commutator segement per coil up to now being assigned exactly to the gap between poles. Your drawing seems to be essential in order to choose the right segments.
                                Can we generalize it for 12 pole motor i.e.:
                                • Kick the coils immediately after their center passed the center of the PM
                                • Stop current if center of coil passes the end of the respective magnet.

On the other hand the 12 pole wiring diagram is very different from the 5 pole one - confused ! The north and south coil are not 180° opposed like 5 pole type.

rgds John
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 09-29-2012, 09:41 PM.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X