My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
    Who was it that was building a motor using a plastic rotor? I was curious how that worked out.
    Zardox,
    That would be me with the plastic rotor. I havent had a chance to finish it yet. I have the stator would. Just need to wind the rotor and mount it in bearings. I will post when i have it complete. Havent had much spare time lately!
    Regards
    Pmazz!

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
      Machinealive,

Thank you for your kind words!

Your contributions assist us all in moving closer to energy independence. Thank you for the work you do as well!

This post below from last night is off topic but I think it relevant to all as more than likely they know someone having a health crisis that is in need of a workable solution:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post209497

IndianaBoys
      Hi also thanks for the off-topic link and was interesting to read. Another interesting one is:
      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post206229

which truely points us in the direction that FEVER IS OUR FRIEND after listening to People's Pharmacy Radio Prog about Dr. William Coley who was an American bone surgeon and cancer researcher, pioneer of cancer immuno-therapy. Dr Coley developed a treatment based on provoking an immune response to bacteria by inducing controlled fever under medical supervision. It appears this method is very successful in dealing with even very aggressive cancers which chemo+radiation is unable to deal with.
      Thanks and warm regards

Comment

• Pdf of thread

Hi Everyone,

I've uploaded the first part of an initial draft of a condensed pdf of this thread. It covers pages 1 to 23 of the thread. Will edit/revise this further eventually.
        Presently working on the second part, which will cover pages 24 to around page 50, and am around half way through this now.

Hopefully this will help newcomers to this thread, as well as provide a useful reference for those who've been following from the start.

whoops! - Forum Error Message: "Upload failed!"
        Tried several times, same message. The pdf file is around 5MB in size. Any advice?

rgds
        Anoop

OK, here's an external link: Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire
        Last edited by Anoop; 09-24-2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Pdf Hosting

Originally posted by Anoop View Post
          Hi Everyone,

I've uploaded the first part of an initial draft of a condensed pdf of this thread. It covers pages 1 to 23 of the thread. Will edit/revise this further eventually.
          Presently working on the second part, which will cover pages 24 to around page 50, and am around half way through this now.

Hopefully this will help newcomers to this thread, as well as provide a useful reference for those who've been following from the start.

Tried several times, same message. The pdf file is around 5MB in size. Any advice?

rgds
          Anoop

Hello Anoop,

I was looking for a pdf Hosting...and found this one:

Free PDF Hosting and PDF File Sharing. No software to download. Just click and go!

However, it takes Only, up to 2 MB file size, but up to 5 files...so you could try and see if it will take it...or divide it in two parts...

Regards and thanks

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• PDF Hosting

Originally posted by Anoop View Post
            Hi Everyone,

rgds
            Anoop
            Hi Anoop,

You could host it as a publicly shared file on Microsoft SkyDrive (http://www.skydrive.com). I've done that in the past with success. If you don't want to do that yourself then I'd be happy to do it for you. Let me know...

JJUK

Comment

• Hi Ufo,
              Thanks for the hosting suggestion. I went there and found that they delete the file after 30 days. So I've signed up at MediaFire for now, which gives 50GB of free storage!
              I've added the download link to my original posting above.

Best regds

Anoop

Comment

• Hey, thanks JJUK, but already done!
                Anoop

Comment

• So I've signed up at MediaFire for now
                  Ive found working with the free sites unacceptable for various reasons. Theres always a catch 22 with them. Popups and the like. A paid site has always been better if you get with the right one. Unlike the free storage you can also have a webpage. I have been with

Web Site Hosting - High Quality and Cheapest Cheap Hosting - Web Hosting Wholesale for about 4 years.

I have a weather station and upload weather data to Noaa. I also have a small music site. These guys have been great and are the cheapest Ive found. You dont need a dedicated domain name that costs money either. You can use theirs. Mine is

http://zolfco.webhostingwholesale.com/images/duck.gif

I have the virtual 2 but you may only need virtual 1. Its a one time setup fee of $15 and $12 a year. You wont find anything cheaper than that. You can keep your pics and energy documents without fear as they backup everyday. Security is better also compared to public sites.
                  Last edited by Iotayodi; 09-24-2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Hello ufo and everyone,

No new video, until things are working better.
                    I just wanted to update you all. I replaced all battery cables with 8 ga, and then the drain began to get really hot. So now I see why ufo had used such large sinks for his oscillator, at the time I thought it was kind of overkill, but now I see. So whichever oscillator you build use big sinks, for drains and sources, unless you plan on smaller builds. I'm gonna spend some time re-doing my fet set-up. one of my heat sink posts,drain, was shorting out to source, blew some expensive fets and diodes.

The motor is working on 24 v now, 12 v just ain't doing it, and I've almost eliminated all sparking now at comms, must re-clean.

Ufo, I don't want to spend too much time on this stator, but I may try some magnets as interpoles and also put some in the stator poles, just to see, have you already tried such things.?
                    Also, someone dropped off a big welder generator, that he said didn't work. It's huge, 4 big fat brushes, nice big comms which I havn't counted yet, and big stationary coils, rotor is a useless, but it spins by hand, any comments? I have to grind off some bolts, to see diameter of rotor but if it's close to 6", it can be replaced, and if I can get those bearing's and comms off

Wanna see some pics? It must weigh 600-800 pounds.

Comment

• Hey Machine

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                      Hello ufo and everyone,

No new video, until things are working better.
                      I just wanted to update you all. I replaced all battery cables with 8 ga, and then the drain began to get really hot. So now I see why ufo had used such large sinks for his oscillator, at the time I thought it was kind of overkill, but now I see. So whichever oscillator you build use big sinks, for drains and sources, unless you plan on smaller builds. I'm gonna spend some time re-doing my fet set-up. one of my heat sink posts,drain, was shorting out to source, blew some expensive fets and diodes.
                      Hello Machine!

Sorry about your FET's!...

Hey, if you think my sinks are big...take a look at a Golf Cart or Electric Bike controllers...they are "[" Beams of 3/4 Inch thick...stack array of around 6-10 FET's per channels...
                      Now, You know the more FET's you add to Drain Bus-Bar the better handling on High Amps, and the cooler the whole thing...
                      I added a small fan between sinks walls, it works great.

Machine your build is pretty big sized Coil...so I would use over rated FET's to handle spikes from Radiant and Hot...Diodes do filter, but not 100%...lot of amps draw back to your Drain...so use diodes from Negative Source to Drain, nice fast diodes rated UNDER FET's Amps, blocking protecting Drain and sending it to Batteries Negative...just like fuses to prevent blow out on expensive MOSFET's...I hate when that happens!

Other thing I recommend is a Cap Bank at Source (Parallel between Source Positive-Negative) at least 1000uF/50V Minimum to "cushion" negative feed-backing...

The motor is working on 24 v now, 12 v just ain't doing it, and I've almost eliminated all sparking now at comms, must re-clean.
                      Too big Coils for 12V my friend!!...What is your resistance at Stator?...never asked you that I think...
                      You must realize you are pulsing Stator AND Armature Coils at same time...So must add them parallel R1+R2/2...and should be around 2.0 to 4.0 Ohms Total R.

Also consider you are putting lot of stress on FET's, low R, increase I (Amps)

Ufo, I don't want to spend too much time on this stator, but I may try some magnets as interpoles and also put some in the stator poles, just to see, have you already tried such things.?
                      Not on Stator...If you will be pulsing it will...you will be cancelling or diminishing Radiant reversed fields...
                      Now, if You will be using linear feed, then is fine...will enhance fields...and could use lower source V...

At Rotor I have used magnets...then we get a kind of window motor...with a "sophisticated design" Stator...

Also, someone dropped off a big welder generator, that he said didn't work. It's huge, 4 big fat brushes, nice big comms which I havn't counted yet, and big stationary coils, rotor is a useless, but it spins by hand, any comments? I have to grind off some bolts, to see diameter of rotor but if it's close to 6", it can be replaced, and if I can get those bearing's and comms off

Wanna see some pics? It must weigh 600-800 pounds.
                      Will love to see some pics of that Monster...
                      rotor is a useless
                      What is wrong with Rotor?...burnt?...it could be stripped and clean and re-epoxied/insulated...don't throw it away!
                      I see you turning that Huge Generator just like Kapanadze did on that YT video...pretty soon...So let's get it repaired!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-25-2012, 03:41 AM.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thanks UFO,

Great information as usual. I am going to look up those fet set ups now.

Comment

• The rotor is big but armatures are tight, there is only one fat/or flat can't tell yet, wire winding. So not a lot of room to rewind. I just got it so I'm not sure what is really wrong yet, if anything, I saved it from scrap yard. I won't throw away, or wreck anything, promise.

The resistance across stator coil and parallel motor brushes was 1.3 ohms.
                          Last edited by machinealive; 09-25-2012, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iotayodi View Post
                            Ive found working with the free sites unacceptable for various reasons. Theres always a catch 22 with them. Popups and the like. A paid site has always been better if you get with the right one. Unlike the free storage you can also have a webpage. I have been with

Web Site Hosting - High Quality and Cheapest Cheap Hosting - Web Hosting Wholesale for about 4 years.

I have a weather station and upload weather data to Noaa. I also have a small music site. These guys have been great and are the cheapest Ive found. You dont need a dedicated domain name that costs money either. You can use theirs. Mine is

http://zolfco.webhostingwholesale.com/images/duck.gif

I have the virtual 2 but you may only need virtual 1. Its a one time setup fee of $15 and $12 a year. You wont find anything cheaper than that. You can keep your pics and energy documents without fear as they backup everyday. Security is better also compared to public sites.
                            Hi Iotayodi,
                            Thanks for the reference to the hosting site.
                            Yes, free sites generally do have a catch. I've used various webhosting sites over the years, but in recent times have not bothered to renew anything.
                            Mediafire offers 50GB free, so if I use just a few MB, maybe they will just ignore me
                            Best wishes
                            Anoop

Comment

• Mediafire's 50gig seemed really cool till i did a bit of searching and located their policy on Long-term storage;

"MediaFire is not a data warehousing service. Its intended use is for active accounts and active file sharing which may inadvertently result in backups of files being shared. Accounts with large amounts of stagnant data `collecting dust` or accounts with very limited user and sharing activity may, in MediaFire' sole discretion and without notice, be removed from the Services."
                              Not a very inviting prospect to see that your 50gig of data may be flushed into oblivion at their "sole discretion and without notice". There's also no file-syncing and a individual file-size limit of 200meg imposed, to name but 2 of the other restrictions...

Personally, I've been using https://one.ubuntu.com/ for a few years now. Only 5gig for free accounts and as far as I'm aware, with none of the above limitations. The one thing Ubuntuone doesn't implement (for any account type) is a tally of the number of downloads for your files. I don't know if this is typical or not but I would have thought it would be trivial to implement, but still no sign of it...

Comment

• I see 2 of my vids have been blocked in Germany, they don't like the music.

Comment

Working...
                                X