My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by s e t h View Post
    i thoughts you'd like to know i put my muscle where my mouth was and tested my design
    it did teach me a lot...one of the other things i learned was that amp draw appears to be heavily influenced by the exact input angles and the optimisation therof....that and a coils field trying to collapse is hindered/cancelled by trying to collapse too early.
    maybe this is why some say the assymetrical designs only really take off at certain voltage and also why some say it draws more amps.

and this is why i think reducing (if possible) both the input and output quadrant to smaller degrees may improve the efficiency of your design while also bringing amps draw down....as i said optimal efficiency may mean the machines have to be manually spun to start them or even using a starter motor to get them going...once going though i can hope for a day when they actually put out more than they consume individually.
    some ideas to achieve this would be to reduce input angle to 60 degrees like a symmetrical motor, only allow collapse after the coil has completely passed the magnet that opposes its collapse and potentially widening the second idle angle and allowing it to generate in the same direction as the collapse does.
    theoretically a completely unhidered collapse added to a decent angle of induced generation could be more powerfull than the input pulse.

these are some of the things i would like to try and test if they are physically possible to design.

it takes me a long time to develop and draw the theories and building the test platforms aren't a picnic iether but i'm all for testing.
    and once i have some decent test equipment i can start playing with the nice pulsed stuff
    Hey Seth,

But of course I do like that you did that!!...It is the only way of knowing...by testing and trying improvements...However, you must try to pulse this systems to see how optimized they run...before trying to modify while feeding them randomly and in an uncontrolled fashion...like linear is.

I have taken this Systems to designs that you will not believe...including many new tech dedicated to control more accurately their performance...
    I have developed Electromagnetic Transmissions Systems...that include several assemblies in one machine including the dedicated generating side...

But I do like to see you and others experimenting with this...just because we "never know"...

As I am also aware there may be many others doing like you did...but they do not have the "muscle" to come forward like you did, or did find the time yet...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thank you will work on the hybrid for a start. Looking forward to seeing the bigger toys

Comment

• Getting magnets out

Originally posted by Turion
        I am working on winding the combined armatures to form a generator, but my concern is the magnets. I don't know what putting magnets "end to end" from the different housings will do or if it that will work. I have a motor on my bench right now that ALREADY has magnets end to end on it so they would be long enough to match the armature, so I think it will work, but I don't know. Trying to get them out of the housing they are in has been a challenge. It may be easier in the long run to cut the housings than remove the magnets. I'm not sure yet. I am trying right now to put my razor scooter motor back together with a solid end cap on one end to reduce the number of variables, so maybe that will work. The wires bulge out over the commutator at the ends and hit the end caps, and that is where the wires are breaking, not where the connections to the commutators are. And it is only the very LAST wind on the armature that hits so I keep rewinding it and trying to wind it tighter when it breaks.

But I WILL order whichever motors you think would be best to order for a motor and generator build. But I would rather only do this ONCE, so let me know which is the best choice that you know of. I have had enough of building things that don't quite work the way they should because I bought the wrong thing.

Dave
        Hello Turion
        I have a running 4x long motor running and have taken a lot of magnets out. I just take a torch and gently heat at magnet epoxy areas for about 20 seconds so as not to overheat the magnet. A fine tipped screwdriver and or a lite ping with a wooden dowel and small hammer and out they come. Just a little heat will do.
        Dana
        PS I do not have any camera but my phone and will post a picture later today of my X motor, just got it running and is a little tight. Need to take out one end washer.
        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• No Jewish in you Dave...lol

Just in case there are others who are interested, here's what I came up with based on the P56003 which is the 56 frame 5 hp motor UFO has been talking about from Imperial Electric. This is what I ordered, so I hope it is correct since it should be here any day.

Motor part # P56MD003 $698.44
          Brush Board part # 0515032 $60.10
          Commutator part # 0567028C (Has to be pressed on the shaft, so you better be serious) $75.00

Total 803.54 plus shipping. I can't find my invoice, so I don't remember what the shipping was, but it wasn't cheap. The motor weighs 39 pounds.

Phone 330-734-3600
          extension 204 Sandy (can take your order)
          extension 235 Jason (an engineer) can answer your tech questions

Hope that helps guys.

Dave

Hello Dave,

Man You did not ask FOR ANY REBATES?!

I can see you ain't got the "Jewish Rebate Tradition"...in You...
          I am not Jewish...but I did ask for a rebate...you paid Full Suggested Retail Price!

I ordered two Motors, and maybe that's why they left them around $375.00 each
          And I did not just "Buy" on first call...I try a few times...as price went down from 698, 550, 470...375...talking to the same Lady...
          Til the last "Is that the best you could do... please?..."(That is when you hear a silence...and YES THAT'S IT!!...

Do I have to teach you how to Go Shopping Also?!...

And I asked to be shipped Ground, I mean Air is crazy...and in two separate boxes...USPS...
          Did You ask if Brush Board came with brushes and springs included?...LOL

Commutator part # 0567028C (Has to be pressed on the shaft, so you better be serious) $75.00
          What did You mean by "You better be serious"?...LOL

Commutators are super duty, but I did have to make a tool to play with them...as you should also smooth the shaft by slightly sanding it...and slide it first easy....till it goes in, no need to pressure press it that hard ...then you take it out again and make the splines on shaft with a flat chisel...smooth them...then press in easy, making sure it is well aligned with top commutator...

Regards Dave

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-18-2012, 09:54 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Magnets...

I am working on winding the combined armatures to form a generator, but my concern is the magnets. I don't know what putting magnets "end to end" from the different housings will do or if it that will work. I have a motor on my bench right now that ALREADY has magnets end to end on it so they would be long enough to match the armature, so I think it will work, but I don't know. Trying to get them out of the housing they are in has been a challenge. It may be easier in the long run to cut the housings than remove the magnets. I'm not sure yet. I am trying right now to put my razor scooter motor back together with a solid end cap on one end to reduce the number of variables, so maybe that will work. The wires bulge out over the commutator at the ends and hit the end caps, and that is where the wires are breaking, not where the connections to the commutators are. And it is only the very LAST wind on the armature that hits so I keep rewinding it and trying to wind it tighter when it breaks.

Dave
            Dave,

The Magnets MUST BE aligned one right on top of the other, no space between them.

When You get your Imperial Motor, you will notice...when you take it apart, the Magnets are also in two levels, one level has four longer ones and right below have other shorter level of four, but so close that you can barely see the seam between them...THAT'S the way you must build your Generator Stators Magnets.
            AND...MAKE SURE You do check which one is South and which one is North/with a Compass...and PAINT THEM ALL...BLUE-RED...because they must be Vertical stack arrays of ALL SOUTH's and ALL NORTH's positioned around circumference quadrant at NSNS...IF YOU FAIL TO ALIGN THEM LIKE AM SAYING...simply, it will not work.

And just like Dana (Prochiro) said...apply a little heat, even a Heat Gun will do (not necessarily only a torch will do)...and You can NOT apply TOO MUCH HEAT, just because they will loose magnetic strength!!

Regards
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-18-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Finite Element Method Magnetics (FEMM)

Ufopolitics,

Aaron released the new Advanced Motor Secrets today.
              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...d-squires.html

David Squires, E.E speaks of a free magnetic modeling software he has used for 10 years and has found invaluable.

Free software download:
              Finite Element Method Magnetics (FEMM)
              Finite Element Method Magnetics: HomePage

I know many have been asking for more education about the principles you have brought forth. This modeling software may be a way to further your cause.

It may or may not model your techniques correctly as its logic still may be looking at the last 130 years of slave logic.

Thought you may want to side check your method of winding with the software. This software may require some updating after you are done

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Thanks IndianaBoys

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                Ufopolitics,

Aaron released the new Advanced Motor Secrets today.
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...d-squires.html

David Squires, E.E speaks of a free magnetic modeling software he has used for 10 years and has found invaluable.

Free software download:
                Finite Element Method Magnetics (FEMM)
                Finite Element Method Magnetics: HomePage

I know many have been asking for more education about the principles you have brought forth. This modeling software may be a way to further your cause.

It may or may not model your techniques correctly as its logic still may be looking at the last 130 years of slave logic.

Thought you may want to side check your method of winding with the software. This software may require some updating after you are done

IndianaBoys

Hello IndianaBoys,

Was E.E David Squires at the past Conference disclosing about His Motors/Generators?

I will do take a look at that Software, it sounds interesting...besides it could always be modified if it gives you access to the Developer API (Codes)

And I will also get that video later on, maybe a couple of them...one to give it as a present to Dave (Turion) for Christmas...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Our "Advanced" Energy Technology of Today...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please allow me to introduce to you all...the "State of the Art" in Energy Generations Systems...

And the Diesel Tank is not Included...

[IMG][/IMG]

This industrial powerhouse generator puts out enough power to run a 5-ton air conditioner and most of your home, and now this water-cooled, 20-kilowatt generator is available at an unbelievably low price. It's powered by a dependable Detroit Diesel engine with a 12V electric start, so you get power to spare.

Output: 120v/208v(220v) single-phase, 220v three-phase
                  Fuel consumption: 2.40 gallons per hour
                  Water-cooled
                  Safety shut-down
                  Delco brushless design for clean current and low maintenance
                  Farr replaceable element air cleaner
                  Control panel not included
                  Overweight Item subject to $89.95 additional Freight Charge

Factory reconditioned, factory perfect. Control panel not included.

Let's buy this one Dave(Turion)...To Modify it?...It is just $4999.00!!

It seems like an 18 wheeler Old Diesel Engine...

Don't You see this "APPARATUS" so RIDICULOUS AND PATHETIC still the only thing available as "portable energy" in 2012?!
                  Look at the Size of Generator itself...compared to Engine...
                  And the Huge Diesel Tank and Control Panel is not shown here...
                  It would be understood We need to get all permits, as the EPA Requirements In site to allow the Contaminating Diesel Tank surroundings ...plus, all the Fire Suppression Systems and proper enclosed from the weather but ventilated structures...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-18-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Hello IndianaBoys,

Was E.E David Squires at the past Conference disclosing about His Motors/Generators?

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Ufopolitics,

Yes, it was from the BEDINI-LINDEMANN 2012 Science and Technology Conference

1 hour 23 minute video for $17 - Great deal with valuable information!

Also, very much looking forward to building a very nice machine/generator your way!

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Omg!!

UFO,
                      You are a funny, funny guy. That IS the full retail price and they discounted it $100.00 for the purchase of more than one, but that was the best deal I could get. You are defininitely a better wheeler dealer than I am. When I spoke to Sandy and told her I wanted that specific motor she said: "*&^%$#?" So maybe I know your secret identity. LOL That is, if your first name begins with a J.

Dave
                      OMG!!...WTF!!??...OH NOOOO!!!...MY IDENTITY IS KNOWN!!!

Sorry Dave...that was NOT Me...Myself or I...

First Her Name was Dianne...LOL...And I posted here THAT before in a previous post...

So, reset back to zero man!!

No "J"...Jaime?, Juan?, José?, Jacinto?...

...My Name is J..ames, Sir...James Bond...

next time...

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-18-2012, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• 4x -just one last toy

Originally posted by Prochiro View Post
                        Hello Turion
                        I have a running 4x long motor running and have taken a lot of magnets out. I just take a torch and gently heat at magnet epoxy areas for about 20 seconds so as not to overheat the magnet. A fine tipped screwdriver and or a lite ping with a wooden dowel and small hammer and out they come. Just a little heat will do.
                        Dana
                        PS I do not have any camera but my phone and will post a picture later today of my X motor, just got it running and is a little tight. Need to take out one end washer.
                        Here is a picture of the 4x motor made from four motors (the 3 dollar ones at electronic goldmine). Four lengths of rotors, three sets of magnets, 24 gage, 50 winds per coil pair and do she run hard.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...psc7fcdef7.jpg

Dana
                        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

Hello Zardox,

LOL... ...You MUST mean "Pleadians"... ...from the Pleiades ...

You made me laugh!...

Yes, about a Brushless I wrote before... it is a simple and very new Technology...As an example I have this Mecc Alte Brushless Generator...It has Two Coils at Rotating Stator (Armature)...it is NOT connected to anything physically Ex: No brushes...no slip rings... it just get Induced by Static Exciter Fields...remember, Induction generates within Coil towards outside, so installing a Diode in Parallel, will keep just allowing one polarity orientation at half turn on quadrant, then Cap will feed at the "other side"...and so with other Coil...One is always North, other always South...Now, this Generator does not have a Cap...it has a Varistor to regulate Field Force to remain equal ...

Now you said "AC Armature Core"...That term is too general...Are you referring to an Universal Motor?...that have commutators-brushes?

Yes, I am going to ENSLAVE YOU ALL...!!...

Enslave you, by getting ALL of You addicted to this fascinating Tech...that will brake ALL wrong applied laws...and all SCAMS and COVER UP....
                          UP TO NOW...

So get ready to be Enslaved...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Yes Finally I will become a Slave! Yes

Comment

Hello to all,
                            I just purchased a brand new Brushless Mecc Alte Generator Head.
                            It is a 6 KVA or 6000 Watts/Two Pole...New type Brush-less Design (No need for dual armature set of coils ,Exciter plus Rotary Stator, but just a Rotating Stator) This makes it much lighter armature weight than the older versions of Brush-less...
                            It was originally built in 2011 in their Headquarters at Creazzo Vicenza, Italy...since they have many Franchises all over Europe and India...I was lucky to find one made by the Masters.
                            I am going to leave it "As Is"...of course it is just a Generator Head, so I will be adding its AC Plugs, and circuit breakers at output.
                            It needs to be driven at 3600 RPM's to output its Full power and the 60 Hertz required by AC Components, which is:
                            120V/50 Amps 240V/25 Amps
                            I am going to run it with:
                            Original: Imperial Motor 56 Frame
                            Modified: An Asymmetric 28 Poles Four Stators/Four Brush System, that originally was 5 HP Motor...I have to make it output 13 plus HP, No sweat at 24 Volts 33 Amps.
                            I will render a Diagram of this 28 Poles later on this coming week, However, it is based on the P-# of Poles Diagrams I have rendered before here. As also some pictures of the Machines.
                            I am working in the mechanical coupling of both Machines. Since Generator Head comes without front bearings and have a Female Coupling Shaft where we are supposed to connect the stinking/farting Gas Engine Shaft...and sorry...but...NOT THIS TIME!
                            So get ready to see it at work soon
                            The Game and the Myth of Energy is over Ladies and Gentlemen.
                            Regards to all
                            Ufopolitics
                            Hello UFO Guru

Congratulations on posting your latest important information..
                            Excuse me if i missed this info....

Will your modification to the imperial motor include a wired stator (no magnets?... will this be a pulsed system?)

Cheers and kind regards
                            Take care
                            AV

Comment

• A Limousine Asymmetric Machine...

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                              Here is a picture of the 4x motor made from four motors (the 3 dollar ones at electronic goldmine). Four lengths of rotors, three sets of magnets, 24 gage, 50 winds per coil pair and do she run hard.

Dana

Hello Dana,

Wow!...That is a "Limo Asymmetric Machine" Man!!

Imagine a "Hand Drill" with that Motor...the Handle would be the Batteries...Will look like an Uzzi Machine Gun...

Did you run Coil wires all along the shaft for the whole length of armature?!

Any testing yet on that Machine?

Excellent work!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post

Dana
                                Hi Dana, WOw how did you wind it?? is it a 3pole or 5 pole, looks very nice, and any test results? looking forward, looks awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X