My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi UFO
    You said it was a 5hp motor but on the spec sheet the biggest one is 4hp - just wondering?
    And do you know if there is a Leeson equivalent? It might save me a few skins.

Comment

• Hello Dear John_G and All

Originally posted by john_g View Post
      Hi @ UFO

Would the S16W-105A work with your new build or will it have to be the 130A?

http://www.hutchinsonpower.co.uk/spe.../S16W-105A.pdf

Regards

John

Hello Dear John,

Absolutely it will work better than the S16W-130A, it is a shorter, lighter armature-stator...You will just get half the KVA out...but I guess you know that...it is a 3000 Watts.
      Besides I believe you are in Europe right?...so you will just need to go 3000 RPM's or so to reach the 50 Hertz frequency.

And I want to say something else here for all,

This Generator head I got it, just because I had a great deal on it...I was hunting around for a Generator Head...so this one was in stock, because someone order it and never pick up...and I look at it like 2-3 times before deciding to buy it...I paid $200.00 USD for it...and it goes for over 300.00.

BUT, THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO SAY....

IT does NOT means this is the "PERFECT GENERATOR HEAD"...for our project...there are others even better than this one...just a bit more expensive...that could produce even more Wattage on HALF OR LESS THAN HALF OF RPM's...and THAT IS MUCH BETTER!!....The Generator Heads that have MORE THAN TWO POLES (Four, Six Poles) at their Stator Armature...Require MUCH less HP, and MUCH Less RPM's...and THAT WILL BE THE PERFECT MACHINE!!

FOR EXAMPLE:

The GENERATOR TYPE ECP 3-1S/4
      Is a THREE PHASE, WILL OUTPUT 6 KVA at 1800 RPM's
      It is a READY to Install Head, meaning, It comes with a front Shaft-Bearings-Face Plate .This make them MUCH easier to Couple

Stator-Rotor Weights 12.5 Kg (This is very important to look at, from here we must calculate the required Power our Machine needs, and THAT IS the weight the Scales need to show at TEST while rendering the 1800 RPM's required or above...which will be wonderful if it DOES!!.

The reason why I chose this BRAND NAME...Is because They have Franchises ALL OVER EAST/WEST EUROPE, AFRICA, INDIA, RUSSIA, FAR AND MIDDLE EAST...I mean...almost the Entire Globe.

Now This Machine has an Exciter at Armature additional to the Main Revolving Stator, all it is A Small Symmetric DC Generator to provide energy to Stator...THAT could be Modified to Asymmetrical... AS also the DELTA WINDINGS at FIELDS also...BUT...BY NOW...LET'S WORK WITH MACHINES AS THEY ARE...just to see How Our Asymmetric Prime Movers behave...with a 100% Symmetric Generator...

Now People...We will be building A Machine Assembly that may be expensive at certain point...BUT THINK, what we are creating here...a Generator assembly that we could sit in our Living Room...No heavy Noise...no Lethal Hydrocarbon exhausting...and working at ambient temperature...and best of all...NO Maintenance required...except once in a Blue Moon to replace Brushes...Bearings, etc,etc...No more Oil, Gas, Air Filters, Oil Filters...Spark Plugs, wires...and the list keep going...
      Eventually, IF you look at Your Generator Maintenance Guide...ALL Maintenance goes to the stinking/farting/leaking Gas machine...The Generator Head requires ZERO Maintenance...

So it will be a Machine for Life Time...it will be worth the Making.
      Besides We will crash all the SCAM so Far...We will make History here.

Thanks and Regards to ALL

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Zardox

Originally posted by Zardox View Post
        Hi UFO
        You said it was a 5hp motor but on the spec sheet the biggest one is 4hp - just wondering?
        And do you know if there is a Leeson equivalent? It might save me a few skins.
        Hello Zardox,

Take a Closer look at Features:

Features

Rugged, Dependable, Long-Life Motors
        115 and 230VAC Rectified, 36 and 24VDC
        0.75 to 6.0 HP - .6 to 4.5 KW
        1000 to 4000 rpm Shaft Output
        Full-Keyed Shaft
        Face Mount in Any Direction
        Operates in Both Directions
        All Ball Bearing Construction
        Brush Life at 3,000 hrs Min.
        Ambient Temp 40 degrees C
        Insulation Class F

Even Though...I could care less about the HP...it comes originally, Zardox...even buying the 1.60 HP...I will make it produce 10-15 HP...after re-winding it...

The Body (56) is EXACTLY the same up to the 1.60 HP ...the HP Increase is just MORE WIRE...on their Armature...look basically at Shaft Output.

Related to the Leeson, give me some spec's...and pictures of armature...NOW the DC Motor industry have gone LATELY into the "Reduced Armature Slots" to render 60 and more poles...BUT they will only allow ONE HEAVY AWG wire through their slots...I mean GE/ Club Car, Yamaha, and many Manufacturers are using this type...as well as the Brush-less design...AND...THIS MOTORS WE CAN NOT MODIFY...no room for several turns...

It took me quite some long time to find a Motor, Still On Production, that will have this features, besides You DO NOT need to buy a Second Motor...They sell Commutators, Brushes Assembly and even Armatures...as separate Parts...I mean...want better?

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Got one too.

Hello Ufopolitics,

I've just took apart that Generator Head I have, it's attached to a 2 cycle (oil and gasoline mixed) engine . I noticed it has the coiled poles and not magnets.
          It's only 800 watt size.

Problem is the shaft goes into the motor housing and is connected to crank shaft. Not coupled as I hoped. So still looking for suitable generator head.

@machinealive,
          Great build and interesting. Can't wait to see your baby run!!!
          And if it's ok, what was the company name you ordered the commutators from?

Thanks and good building to All,
          wantomake
          Last edited by wantomake; 09-17-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Hello Interdesign

Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
            Hello UFO
            Wow ! this is a step beyond that many of us are hoping towards truly quitting oil slavery, huge congrats !!!

un abrazo
            Alvaro
            Hola Alvaro,

Yes my friend...I wanted to "Accelerate" this Thread...Jump ahead and finish once for all...

Later on...after providing our own Energy/Politics... ...we will seat down relaxed...and keep working on the "Details" and the research and development in the fields of Radiant Energy...Negative Induction , Secondaries...Wireless Transmission of lighting...Hydrolysis...and the works...as also making nicer smaller toys to keep playing around...

And My "Final Frontier"...building Electric Transportation that WILL beat the heck of a Gas Vehicle from 0-60...or Quarter Mile...

I am also working on this Prototypes...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello and welcome Vintasalo,

I think you should keep studying and reading more here...

There is no need to complicate yourself like that...
              As it will bring confusion here...

Hope you understand

Regards

Ufopolitics

I'm just going to private message you

Comment

• Originally posted by vintasalo View Post
                I'm just going to private message you
                Apparently your in need of clearing out your messages..

The platform i was speaking of was your asymmetric motor design where the input of the motor is 5volts yet the output is almost 9volts, As per neticatube on youtube.

See here: Replication of Ufopolitics 5 pole asymmetric motor by netica. Video 3 - YouTube

I'm speaking of using this knowledge to produce a self sustaining power box. I don't know why i got this when it is a realistic statement. It's off subject and may confuse some that cant do two things at once, but I believe its well worth a pm when you get a chance.

Your THoughts?

Comment

• Hey UFO,

Save something for the rest of us to discover would ya, he he.

Anyway, I have a very small video of me pulsing the new stator coil, beautiful color. I was only using 12 v to pulse it, I thought I may have had to use more potential due to size of coil but I guess not.

testing and pulsing my new stator.3gp - YouTube

Not many other people are posting their setups, if I am posting to many little vids just let me know, and I'll wait till it's all setup and ready to go, I just thought someone may be helped with seeing the process.

You can see I was able to get the duty down quite low,10-20%?, lets see what happens with an aluminum rotor, I bet it rocks!

Now I'm looking for some brushes, I was sure I had some, I don't know if I will have a chance to work on this for a few weeks, sorry, but as soon as I get home, I will get right at it.

Can't wait to see your gen setup ufo.

Oh yea, ampsvolts, I was looking at the post you referred to, maybe ufo meant the mag field of stator must be equal to or greater then rotor mag field, but most will always use a bigger stator coil, due to more room.

Later folks

Comment

• @Alvaro Thanks for all your hints... I'm working as fast as I can!

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Now People...We will be building A Machine Assembly that may be expensive at certain point...BUT THINK, what we are creating here...a Generator assembly that we could sit in our Living Room...No heavy Noise...no Lethal Hydrocarbon exhausting...and working at ambient temperature...and best of all...NO Maintenance required...except once in a Blue Moon to replace Brushes...Bearings, etc,etc...No more Oil, Gas, Air Filters, Oil Filters...Spark Plugs, wires...and the list keep going...
                    Eventually, IF you look at Your Generator Maintenance Guide...ALL Maintenance goes to the stinking/farting/leaking Gas machine...The Generator Head requires ZERO Maintenance...

So it will be a Machine for Life Time...it will be worth the Making.
                    Besides We will crash all the SCAM so Far...We will make History here.

Thanks and Regards to ALL

Ufopolitics
                    Thanks Ufo!!!! this was always my dream!
                    I am proud to be part of this thread/project/goal/fun/friendship
                    You people are the best!
                    I am quite sure that we will achieve this goal soon!
                    This thread is like a roller coaster I'm feeling the adrenaline flowing!!!

"Creativity is intelligence having fun!" Albert Einstein
                    “There is a driving force more powerful than steam, electricity and atomic energy: the will.” Albert Einstein
                    Abrazo grande a todos!!
                    Nico

Comment

• timeless

UFO
                      supposing one would want to develop a machine similar to the timeless one,or the fiberglass, may it be done brusheless?
                      If yes,. . . how ?
                      (I mean one that could be fabricated at industial level)

regards
                      Alvaro

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello and welcome Vintasalo,

I think you should keep studying and reading more here...

There is no need to complicate yourself like that...
                        As it will bring confusion here...

Hope you understand

Regards

Ufopolitics

Reading further I see what you mean.. I guess I am turning a mole hill into a mountain.

Comment

• commutators

Hello wantomake

I'm glad you like. I got my commutators from kirkwood

Welcome to the Kirkwood Companies Web Site « Kirkwood

Comment

• Which Motor

Hi @ UFO

My friend can you help?

I am keen to follow your build (as are many others) but I am confused which model Nos to try and get. Would you be so kind as to indicate the motor Nos from the catalog that we should be trying to find?

The catalog:

Permanent Magnet Motor - 56 Frame

Sorry to appear dull!

Kind regards

John

Comment

• Of Course I Can Help!!

Originally posted by john_g View Post
                              Hi @ UFO

My friend can you help?

I am keen to follow your build (as are many others) but I am confused which model Nos to try and get. Would you be so kind as to indicate the motor Nos from the catalog that we should be trying to find?

The catalog:

Permanent Magnet Motor - 56 Frame

Sorry to appear dull!

Kind regards

John

Hello Dear John G!

I am very glad you are going for this replication!

The Motor I got is the first on the list:

P56MD003 103/Open-GD/4.00 HP/DC/Shaft Out 0.750 /ccw 2500RPM/ 36V 39Kg

I got two of them...I wanted One to run a Generator Head, and another one to power a small Four Passenger recreational Open Vehicle...

Ask for Diane in Sales...She will give you a great price, She is a lovely girl...
                              She won't remember "Me"...so Guys, do not try to find out who I am through Her...

Do not try to buy Commutators and brush housings in your ordering "First Call"...as She may be getting a lot of calls with same orders...They are very cautious about someone trying to steal their design...Those Motors are wired Bifilar, One Green Strand, One Gold...16 awg...but it is a weird patent on windings...not the typical Lap Wind...
                              Motors have commutators of 56 elements...but very small...Brushes will touch 2 + Elements, so it is fine to hook them as pairs...
                              It is also possible to "negotiate" a bare Armature...which would be awesome...This motors are Vacuum sealed, and resin covered...A real pain to strip them without damaging the insulation...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hola Alvaro

Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
                                UFO
                                supposing one would want to develop a machine similar to the timeless one,or the fiberglass, may it be done brusheless?
                                If yes,. . . how ?
                                (I mean one that could be fabricated at industial level)

regards
                                Alvaro
                                Hello Alvaro,

There are two ways to make it Brushless...
                                One is by a Permanent Magnet Armature...2, 4 or 6 Magnets as NSNSNS
                                Pulsing Stator will run...this will have magnetic drag and it is NOT scalable...

Second is a more expensive way, but "scalable"...because it will not require permanent magnets (PM)...
                                And that is by wiring an Asymmetrical Armature...but, closing all pairs terminals by diodes and small AC Caps (parallel connected)...Armature windings will get induced steadily by stator pulses...replacing the PM Rotor... , Diodes will prevent from Coils to reverse magnetic/voltage polarity...AC Caps will retain the charge two ways to deliver when diode Forward Bias(closes)...

Capisci? Entiendes? Understand?...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X