My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    This resistors are great at just one side of your machine...the side that you will add the jumper in your Generator to ADD both gates at the other side
    Ufopolitics
    If I understood, i´ll let it as in the pict.
    correct ?

regards
    Alvaro
    Attached Files

Comment

• Yes

Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
      If I understood, i´ll let it as in the pict.
      correct ?

regards
      Alvaro
      That is exactly right Alvaro!

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• hello again,
        other "maybestupid" questions:
        Even if feeding these machines with linear DC, in fact it gets pulsed via commutator entering and exiting, right ?
        And the cutting of current is sharp enough, therefore even if there is not a high voltage in origin, it promotes the surge of radiant, right ?
        thank you in advance
        regards
        Alvaro

Comment

• Yes

Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
          hello again,
          other "maybestupid" questions:
          Even if feeding these machines with linear DC, in fact it gets pulsed via commutator entering and exiting, right ?
          Hello Alvaro,
          Yes, that is correct.
          And the cutting of current is sharp enough, therefore even if there is not a high voltage in origin, it promotes the surge of radiant, right ?
          thank you in advance
          regards
          Alvaro
          Yes, but remember, Radiant travels opposite to Hot...no matter if Hot Reverses...Radiant will also reverse to that reversed Hot flow...

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• thanks

thank you so much, it gets clearer now.
            Will post with results when finished.
            I´ll try to post also some measurements.
            regards
            Alvaro

Comment

• Two Beautiful Videos...

Hello to All,

I will just write here a couple of words...not directly related to this Thread...
              They are just Two, You Tube Videos I found...but so beautiful, that I wanted to share them with all of you here...
              They are not mine...someone post it on another Thread...
              But they gave me the strength I needed to keep going...just like a "Turbo-Boost" injected to my brain...

I know to many of you they will do good...

Pleiadian Message 2012 - A Wake Up Call For the Family of Light - YouTube

A Family of Light WAKE UP CALL - Volume 2 - YouTube

Enjoy them

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Help Hel Help!
                I tried to wind my vacuum motor with AWG22 wire. Four coils will live in every gap between poles for 12 pole armature.
                I get only 10 turns for every coil (total 40 wires) wound then the gap is polpulated fully. Will that work?
                http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/...EGREE_TURN.jpg
                Thanks
                John
                Last edited by JohnStone; 09-15-2012, 10:25 PM.
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hello Dear John...

Hello Dear John...

Ok, let's see...(said the blind man... )

I tried to wind my vacuum motor with AWG22 wire. Four coils will live in every gap between poles for 12 pole armature.
                  That statement is "very" correct...

Now...

I get only 10 turns for every coil (total 40 wires) wound then the gap is populated fully. Will that work?
                  Ok, so you mean the Pair will have 20 turns total...right?

Now it all depends on the Voltage you will be applying to this Motor...cause I believe you may have somewhere in between 0.5 to 0.8 Ohms...IF 0.8 you are great...if below 0.5...even with 12V it will get hot over time...but will get a heck of speed and torque for sure!!

It will work, AS LONG AS you are not allowing any wires to stick out to the Air Gap area...meaning, that will be in the in-between steel rotating area...and could get stripped, cut, tangled...can you run a Hedge to hold wires between each Pole "T" Like this>>> T^T ?
                  And another question...Are you tightening this wires strong enough?
                  Are you pressing wires to pack them tight, with a wood-plastic knife or even a paint stirrer stick of round edges?
                  If you are not to any of the above...you should start again doing it...and will see you will get much more room, and maybe even 15 turns per coil...(Honestly, I will feel much better if you could do all that)

Let me know if my response here helped you somehow...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• stator build update

Hello ufo and everyone,

I have been building my stator ufo. I was building one like yours, but cut the fins too close and ruined it. I am going to build another, but will have to plane wood, glue, cut, wait, etc..

In the mean time, I have a stator which I cut first, just in case, here are pics..

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/...e/9175fbc8.jpg

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/...e/cc6a758d.jpg

so, will this work ufo, I have a wire, bifilar, 320 ft, 18 ga (640 ft total), 1.2 ohm..

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/...e/797445fe.jpg

here is a pic of stator pole to show how close I can get with bandsaw, for making fins, ufo style,

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/...e/a8a7b7b1.jpg

and here is a very short vid of rotor spinning in frame, it spins very nice and easy

stator build - YouTube

do you think I should wind it up UFO...

thanks

Comment

• Hello Machinealive

Originally posted by machinealive
                      Good-day ufo and everyone,

I've been building my stator ufo, it was going to be one wound like your fiberglass stator, but I cut it to thin and broke it, all to he...
                      Now, I still want to use your style stator, but I will have to plane some wood, glue, wait, etc...

But.., I have another wooden stator, built like a standard field coil stator, here are some pics, I have painted it with resin

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/...e/9175fbc8.jpg

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/...e/cc6a758d.jpg

this pic of stator pole shows how nice and close I can get with the bandsaw, for making fins your style, last one was just to close

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/...e/a8a7b7b1.jpg

So I will make another stotor like you designed, but if this will work, I will start winding this stator tonight. The coil I have, if it will fit, is a bifilar 320 ft, of 18 ga (640 ft of wire total), 1.2 ohm.

So will this work, do you think Ufo,... shall I start winding...

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/...e/797445fe.jpg

and here is a very short clip of the rotor spinning in the frame, it spins really nice and easy.

VIDEO0202 - YouTube

Thanks

Hello Machinealive!

That looks good Man!!,I love the way that rotor spins there!!...

Now the only thing I see that could happen...and am worried about...is that once you start winding the stator...the wire pressure as you build up will push the thin curved wood...and I can see the wood fiber lines are just in line such that a small push will crack them/ brake...I noticed you added some reinforced wood...but not where the outer stator thin curved area meets the core...

I think some aluminum strips (not to use steel... ) could be attached to hold them from core to curved area.

Except for that small issue ...Everything else looks great!!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• I could of made the entire stator pole out of aluminum, but wood looks nice...maybe will re-inforce, the resin will harden it some, I will look but I can hardly wait to wind,

Thanks ufo

ps I'm still having a hard time with the forum, and posting, that time i got booted then reposted and both came up... I don't know..

Comment

• Same thing over here...

ps I'm still having a hard time with the forum, and posting, that time i got booted then reposted and both came up... I don't know..
                          Same thing over here...over populated maybe...

regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• I see ufopolitics.org and ufopolitics.com, is that you ufo, it looks like an organization, but if it is you, why not start your own forum, you must have enough people who know who you are now, to crash your servers

Anyway, I had to learn french, when I was young in school, in canada, eh!
                            And I have noticed that spanish and itallian are similar, so I will learn spanish and itallian if I need to, so you just tell me where you will be posting, I may be slow, but I catch on really quick.

Comment

• Chill Out

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                              I see ufopolitics.org and ufopolitics.com, is that you ufo, it looks like an organization, but if it is you, why not start your own forum, you must have enough people who know who you are now, to crash your servers
                              Hey Machine,

Oh no, that UFO is some really crazy UFO's Chaser...a UFO Hunter, He travels the whole World chasing latest sightings, He says "He is An Organization"...LOL...that is not me...I am crazy but not that much... !!

If I do all that...how could I have the time to upload all this work!!...or you think my days have 72 hours?!...

Yeah...that's me...I was kidding...

I have other sites also...but not the time to open a Forum now...and to give the maintenance it requires...all those sites I do not visit for a long time...later I will...after I am finished uploading all...and there is not much left really...

Anyway, I had to learn french, when I was young in school, in canada, eh!
                              And I have noticed that spanish and itallian are similar, so I will learn spanish and itallian if I need to, so you just tell me where you will be posting, I may be slow, but I catch on really quick.
                              Oui? lala Vous parlez Francoise?...Ces´t trés bien Monsieur!!

Hey, Chill out !!....Everything will be just fine...however, it is always great to know other languages...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-16-2012, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Here's a pic of the stator wound, it didn't break the stator poles, rotor spins great. hopfully, I get to try juicin' it tomorrow..

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/...e/cddc7bc7.jpg

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/...e/35439c14.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X