Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Your Attitude Dave!

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Got my batteries charged up and letting them rest for one hour before taking voltages and running tests. Almost have my big armature wound, so will weigh it and use it as the torque weight. That was good advise...thanks. If the motor won't run this generator, I'll just build a bigger one.

Dave
    Hey Dave,

You know...I love Your Attitude Dave!

If We All had here "A few more Dave's"....We should be providing our own Energy before Christmas this year...serious...no joke!

Now Dave...You are building there an Assembly that will amaze many here...that is why I want to make sure you are doing it right from the beginning...

Ok...The RPM's you are looking to get are around the 3000 to 4000...with your Armature Weight...

But, remember we can here DO ALSO, as Tesla proposed back in the 1800's...to "exchange by connecting" coils between machines (Motor-Generator)...since they are NOT connected in a crazy short circuit series pattern like the Symmetry offers... right?...

So your Motor Output (Prime Mover) will Help assist Generator Motor action...by connecting it to its Input...

However, since both machines are identical in sense-direction windings-rotation...right?...

Ok, then ...that means when they will be facing each others...IF they are energized both the same way at their respective Input...they will be counter to each others...or opposing like two huge Sumo's wrestling in a tight embrace...

Therefore, the Input to Generator MUST be Opposed to the way you hooked the Prime Mover Input...Ok so far?
    Do not worry...chill out...that is the way to be done...BUT using a couple of nice NTE576 Diodes in order not to allow reversed generated flow from Generator to get into your Motor...but to your Generator Output.

AND, The way you hook up your brushes INSIDE CASING OF GENERATOR, is ALL IN SERIES TO EACH OTHERS, Meaning ALL Input above and all Input below, as ALL OUTPUT between them...not like you did with other Motor, that Input Brushes are connected in Parallel...Ok?

However, do not heat up your Pentium too much over this...I will render a nice Diagram to show you whenever you are ready to go...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-12-2012, 09:17 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Ufopolitics,

I think it will be an interesting test to hook up a battery (using the new Bedini Alkaline Battery process) to power a Ufopolitics machine.

The Alum Battery And The Solar Switch John Bedini
      The Alum Battery And The Solar Switch John Bedini - YouTube

Mike Klimesh at energyscienceforum.com found a source of dry batteries from a company in Miami:

Dry Charged Batteries - Wholesale Dry Charged Batteries

Mike and John Bedini are both going for the N200.

IndianaBoys

Originally posted by b_rads View Post
      @John, Lidmotor, Slider, and all:

I have not charted this cell. Just an observation though – when discharging – and this I noticed when powering the fan since the run time is much shorter:
      The voltage holds at 1.4 volts approximately while the cell can deliver between 20 and 30mA. Once the current drops below the 20mA (approx 90% of run time) the voltage crashes. I can then put this cell on a blocking oscillator and it will pop back up the 1.5 volts approx and run at the voltage until the current drops below about 1/2mA and then the voltage crashes again. As long as the cell can produce the current that the load requires, the voltage remains stable.

Another thing that I have noticed is that run time is not linear to charge time. It appears that a quick charge will deliver nearly as much run time as a much longer charge. This is an anomaly that needs to be documented and verified. Much more can be explored to find the best charging method for these builds.

Brad S

Comment

• Hello I/B

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
        Ufopolitics,

I think it will be an interesting test to hook up a battery (using the new Bedini Alkaline Battery process) to power a Ufopolitics machine.

The Alum Battery And The Solar Switch John Bedini
        The Alum Battery And The Solar Switch John Bedini - YouTube

Mike Klimesh at energyscienceforum.com found a source of dry batteries from a company in Miami:

Dry Charged Batteries - Wholesale Dry Charged Batteries

Mike and John Bedini are both going for the N200.

IndianaBoys

Hello Indiana Boys!

I will love to test My Machines with other Free Energy proposals and Models already built...However, I rather concentrate on the "Simple and Easy Side" to use Power Sources...like a simple Lead Acid Battery...nothing fancy first...and watch it...test it.

I know that my Machines will work wonderful with Super Caps also...but that will put a serious draw back on the whole project...since they are very limited still...as also, they do not make them in large capacitance values...as they ain't cheap either...

So, let's keep going with Lithium Polymers and Lead Acid/ Gel's, etc...as AGM's also that are great LA Batteries...

We will get there...do not be ..be

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-12-2012, 10:52 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• The only wheel I have been able to find that fit my shaft had a bearing in it that I filled with epoxy to keep it from spinning. When I went to do my test today the epoxy broke loose and the bearing spun, so I couldn't do the test. I either have to epoxy the thing again or cut a wheel out of wood. Plastic wouldn't work...it just melted. So in the morning I will cut a wheel and get that test done.

Here is my armature, all wound.
          Last edited by Turion; 10-05-2012, 08:44 PM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            The only wheel I have been able to find that fit my shaft had a bearing in it that I filled with epoxy to keep it from spinning. When I went to do my test today the epoxy broke loose and the bearing spun, so I couldn't do the test. I either have to epoxy the thing again or cut a wheel out of wood. Plastic wouldn't work...it just melted. So in the morning I will cut a wheel and get that test done.

Here is my armature, all wound.
            Hello Dave,

Is Ok, tomorrow is another day...
            Like they say in Italiano...Domani e un Altro Giorno.

Now the pic came out blurry...but I see you could have gotten more wire there...or is the picture...or is it me?...lol
            Now, you wound same as your Motor but broke it into Eight Coils per used to be Pairs...right?...same turns or more than Motor?

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• YouTube

UFO, Sorry about a misunderstanding on YouTube. Please check your private messages there.
              J

Comment

• All taken care of.

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                UFO, Sorry about a misunderstanding on YouTube. Please check your private messages there.
                J
                Yes Dad Hav,

I responded to your message...

Thanks and take care

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• UFO,
                  The motor had 25 turns of #23 around four north armature segments (wound clockwise) and then this same wire continued on to 25 turns around four south stator segments (wound counter clockwise). This made up ONE wind.
                  As I showed here:
                  UFO Coil Winding for Dummies - YouTube

I wound the generator the exact same way, except instead of going around four armature segments in each direction, I only went around ONE in each direction with one piece of wire.

As I read what you just wrote, that does not appear to be correct. It appears you are saying that there should be 8 stator segments wound north (clockwise) alternating with 8 stator segments that are wound south (counter clockwise) and each stator segment is its own individual wind and a north and south are not joined together on the generator. Is that correct?

Dave
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• No Dave...

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    UFO,
                    The motor had 25 turns of #23 around four north armature segments (wound clockwise) and then this same wire continued on to 25 turns around four south stator segments (wound counter clockwise). This made up ONE wind.
                    As I showed here:
                    UFO Coil Winding for Dummies - YouTube

I wound the generator the exact same way, except instead of going around four armature segments in each direction, I only went around ONE in each direction with one piece of wire.

As I read what you just wrote, that does not appear to be correct. It appears you are saying that there should be 8 stator segments wound north (clockwise) alternating with 8 stator segments that are wound south (counter clockwise) and each stator segment is its own individual wind and a north and south are not joined together on the generator. Is that correct?

Dave

Dave,

Your explanation is perfect!
                    I tried to tell you that in a PAIR there would be Eight Total Coils Including N and S ..or exactly the way you described.

You are fine like that.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Even though I said stator when I meant armature, I think I get it. I will rewind tomorrow.....after I make the wheel. This means on the armature that has sixteen sections there will be sixteen coils...eight north and 8 south alternating. No overlapping of wires of any kind.

Dave
                      Last edited by Turion; 09-13-2012, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        Even though I said stator when I meant armature, I think I get it. I will rewind tomorrow.....after I make the wheel. This means on the armature that has sixteen sections there will be sixteen coils...eight north and 8 south alternating. No overlapping of wires of any kind.

Dave
                        Dave,

Now you are getting it wrong!...
                        Sorry to bring confusion...

Dave in your original Modified You have 16 Total Pairs, therefore 32 Coils Total...right?...Right!
                        Each Coil embraced four poles, so each Pair embraced eight poles, meaning two coils, one North, one South...right?
                        RIGHT!

All you are doing now is splitting each Coil into Four SUB-COILS (Let's name them like that to see if you get it)...

Therefore, You will have Four (4) times 32 total coils...or 4 X 32=128 Total Coils in your whole Generator.
                        Now each Sub Coil will have approximately six turns, in order to keep same ratio as Motor... 6 X 4=24 Turns total per Divided Coil....if there is room for Seven turns per Sub Coil...by all means make it.

And connect them in series all sub coils belonging to a Coil. (I do not want to complicate it more than this...)

Now you may be even more confused...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-13-2012, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• I think this is what UFO means!

Originally posted by Turion
                          I am more confused for sure. With only sixteen sections on the armature, if I wind every section on the armature as BOTH a north and a south, the most I can get is 32 coils.

That is what I did. I took section one and wound it as a north paired with section two as a south. Then I wound section 2 as a north paired with section 3 as a south. Then section three as a north paired with section four as a south..and kept going until all sixteen sections had been wound as both a north and a south. But that's still only sixteen pairs, or 32 coils, half north and half south. I have no idea how to get 128 coils on an armature that only has 16 sections unless there are four coils on each section, which makes no sense to me, since two would be north and two would be south?????
                          Hi

I think this is what UFO means. Rather than winding each coil over 4 poles, each of the 4 poles has its own little coil, but they are connected in series.

Cheers

John

Mercy UFO if I am wrong!

Comment

• Exactly That John G Thanks!

Originally posted by john_g View Post
                            Hi

I think this is what UFO means. Rather than winding each coil over 4 poles, each of the 4 poles has its own little coil, but they are connected in series.

Cheers

John

Mercy UFO if I am wrong!

Hello John G,

YES!!...that is exactly what I meant!...Thanks I've been very busy, no time to draw graphs...

THANKS!!

Dave You got it now right?...

Regards to both

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Exactlyyyyy!

Originally posted by Turion
                              I've got it as long as only ONE wire is used to accomplish what was shown in the prior drawing. It other words, four north are wrapped in series and that same wire continues to wrap four south in series. If this is correct, I have it. The motor had 100 turns per armature section, which is 6 turns per small coil (96 winds per armature section) but I will try seven turns per coil (112 turns per armature section) which is a LOT more!
                              Dave
                              Great Dave!

Yes, the only problem you may run into is the fact your armature core have a lot of space lost because of center ring design, not allowing too much depth per pole...otherwise, you could go all the way to the shaft...then you will really be cooking here...but that is a major transform there...
                              So if you look at it...there will be small coils on top of other small coils...and so on...on the intersections between other Groups.

Sorry I have not got the time to make a nice Diagram here...thanks to John G you got it right...a Diagram speaks for One Million Words...great!

That is why when you show the armature already wound...I ask you about more wire...

Remember when we spoke about this I told you to make kind of an annular board to hook it under commutators...then run all cables numbered there...and that was to have the option to modify the inter-connections between them...

Now this will be a very slow motor...but with very high torque...so testing it by feeding either side (In or Out) it should run if everything is properly connected/aligned...

You could run several tests with the coupling of both Machines...I would first take it for a spin alone...without any assisting from Prime Mover Output to its Input...but connecting in series both Gates...Input plus Output so you get a solely Output...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Surprisingly my original vacuum motors are now 12 pole - not 22 as expected.
                                Is this still the valid instruction for 12 poles?

Winding direction: If I look on top of the poles I wind the blue and green coils counterclockwise and the corresponding companion coils still looking on top of the poles clockwise.
                                Please beare with me - quite confusing for my old brain!
                                Thanks
                                John
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 09-13-2012, 09:12 PM.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X