No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any videos on the 928 Porsche running?

Originally posted by davids22382
    no worries I have fun building your version

Hello David,

Just one question...

Are there any videos of the Porsche 928 running on YT?
    That is a nice motor there...hooked to the Tranny Bell-housing..any spec's of that Motor anywhere?

Thanks

Ufopolitcs
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello David,

Just one question...

Are there any videos of the Porsche 928 running on YT?
      That is a nice motor there...hooked to the Tranny Bell-housing..any spec's of that Motor anywhere?

Thanks

Ufopolitcs
      I did happen to see a video with a window motor in a boat. LOL. I'll bet you could find some ways to water cool the transistors. After that I went around on the Tube and watched some other amusing videos of Stirling engines in boats. UFO, you are right about other motors producing similar effects. Underline similar because it's something that could be an interesting discussion sometime when this project draws down, Ha, and of course if we are still on speaking terms
      J

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanskara316 View Post
        Wow Wantomake!! looking forward for your progress , Can wait to see your pics my friend.
        Hey Sanskara,

I did post some pics on page 58 post #1716. Not real good pics but was very excited and happy.

Hope these pics help. I look forward to this adventure for us all. I'm still a student here, but if I can be of any help I'll try.

Best to all and let's keep this wonderful invention from Ufopolitics moving
        forward.
        wantomake
        Last edited by wantomake; 09-08-2012, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• hello ufo and everyone,

Ufo I have some pics of my rotor I've built, and I'm getting ready to wind. I was going to use your dual pentagon for a 5 pole. Now ufo, I have 5 rolls of 163 ft, 20 ga, which has 2.0 to 2.1 ohms, you stated it should have 3 to 4, I hope this will suffice.

So, you wind all your south coils first, then do you terminate on lower comm, or do you wind your norths and then terminate. I just want to make sure.

here are some photos, thanks for your patience

Pictures by machinealive - Photobucket

Comment

• Update

Ufo and all,
            Had a chance today to get back to work on my fiberglass stator, or in my case plastic, attatched some rings on the ends to allow me to fit the rest of the wire on. I just want to let you know I haven't given up, just haven't had alot of time to work on it. I'm still working fixing the commutators to the shaft for the armature. Then have to get that wound. It's a slow process but I'm still at it.
            Regards,
            Pmazz.
            IMAG0603.jpg picture by pmazz8501 - Photobucket

Comment

• nice pmazz

Comment

• Thanks machinealive.
                Here is another pic of it pre assembled.
                IMAG0612.jpg picture by pmazz8501 - Photobucket

Comment

• Beautiful Work Guys!!

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                  hello ufo and everyone,

Ufo I have some pics of my rotor I've built, and I'm getting ready to wind. I was going to use your dual pentagon for a 5 pole. Now ufo, I have 5 rolls of 163 ft, 20 ga, which has 2.0 to 2.1 ohms, you stated it should have 3 to 4, I hope this will suffice.

So, you wind all your south coils first, then do you terminate on lower comm, or do you wind your norths and then terminate. I just want to make sure.

here are some photos, thanks for your patience

Pictures by machinealive - Photobucket

Hello Machinealive and Pmazz,

Excellent work of both of you guys!!...I mean nice!

Now Machine alive:

Yes 2.0 Ohms is fine.

First, You wind ALL your South Coils, making sure you number each pole 1,2,3,4,5...and then wind all corresponding Norths, and as you finish your first North you go to commutator element and attach it...and so on, meaning Coils in each Pair are in series...
                  Remember that is weight balanced, meaning by length of wire,NOT by Turns, since they are Asymmetrical in Volume also...

That is a nice Five Pole!!...and Huge!...nice, very nice!...And I believe that is Aluminum?...Make sure to soften the edges and add an Insulation Paper or Epoxy.

A Tip: You could cut a Pattern of the Upper-Lower Five Pole Star shape in the Thick Insulation Paper, a bit bigger, then open a hole at center and insert it on each side bending the extra borders down...and then add the "in-between" Poles gap Inserts "V" Shaped made of Paper also...

And Pmazz,

Machine looks great!...The nice Blue Stator is finally finished!!...the whole thing together looks awesome!
                  And do not worry...I know how life is man!!...We all have to make a living first...

Regards to both of You!

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Wantomake

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                    Hey Sanskara,

I did post some pics on page 58 post #1716. Not real good pics but was very excited and happy.

Hope these pics help. I look forward to this adventure for us all. I'm still a student here, but if I can be of any help I'll try.

Best to all and let's keep this wonderful invention from Ufopolitics moving
                    forward.
                    wantomake

Hello Wantomake,

Now you have said you had 16 poles...am I correct?...So you used the "P-16" Diagram meaning an extension of the "P-12" to P-16...and you have two stators and two brushes...right?

The reason I am asking this...is because there is a way to make this machine to run stronger...by Paralleling Two Pairs at Input-Output...like in the Four Stator/Four Brush System...that I drew for Turion...which was P-16.

Let me know and I will prepare the Diagram to show you...

Regards

Ufopolitcs

Comment

• A Three Pole...Ed Gray?

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                      nice pmazz

Hey Machine Alive...

I heard you are going to make a Three Pole next...Photobucket told me...

It will be a great project if you could make room for nice elongated cylindrical-oval shaped AC Capacitors...around 10uF 250 to 400 V...running along length of armature inside Grooves...and three of them, each one connected in parallel to each independent coil...Install them before winding...

And let's get ready to Rock and Roll!!...When You fire that Baby up......get some Sunglasses on...

And you may need spark gaps instead of commutators and brushes...as also a heck of insulation on ALL stripped wires...including Caps terminals...High Temperature Epoxy Resin on all "live" wires...or they will Arc...

Wanna go for it?

Regards

Ufopolitcs
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-08-2012, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Thanks UFO, yes it is aluminum. I am going to wind this baby tonight, after the kids go to bed.
                        I have been thinking about the stator. I had some nice hardwood milled a few years back, so I'm thinking a nice oak or maple stator.

Comment

• Slow progess

UFO, Hello there
                          Slow progress due to stupidity and Many other jobs to do right now. The Glass Stator machine needs to be rewound with larger wire as 24 gage did not do the trick. The 22 pole is coming along and would have been running now if I had not stuffed so hard the wire in the rotor that I got a rotor body short on the 12Th coil set and had to take out 11 sets. That is almost rewound now and hope to finish tomorrow. I did not forget to send you pictures and I will but after they are running and tested some. This may be off topic but as the window motor came up earlier, and I have a vary big one, I have been thinking about how to use asymmetric Tech. in one of them. I think that all one would do is change coil configuration, set pluses to polarity direction as I have NSNSNS set up now, although that could be changed. Just thinking out loud.
                          Dana , the wire shorter
                          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Hello Wantomake,

Now you have said you had 16 poles...am I correct?...So you used the "P-16" Diagram meaning an extension of the "P-12" to P-16...and you have two stators and two brushes...right?

The reason I am asking this...is because there is a way to make this machine to run stronger...by Paralleling Two Pairs at Input-Output...like in the Four Stator/Four Brush System...that I drew for Turion...which was P-16.

Let me know and I will prepare the Diagram to show you...

Regards

Ufopolitcs
                            Hello Mr. Ufopolitics,

Yes it is a 16 pole I use the 12 pole diagram to rewire it. And yes two stators
                            with two brushes.
                            You say can make run stronger- then I'll try. Yes please show me the diagram if possible.

Thanks as always my friend,
                            wantomake

Comment

• ed gray

Wanna go for it?

Who in their right mind wouldn't, especially if your willing to help?

Let me get this done first, while not electrocuting myself, but if I do, I'll post that too.

I have 2, 6" dia, 6" long mothers, I will see if I can find some caps that will fit.

Wouldn't that be crazy. Oh yea, I got a nice picture in my head right now. I'm gonna replicate ed gray's 3 pole motor, and post the video on yt, live.

I'm gonna lay it out asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                                Wanna go for it?

Who in their right mind wouldn't, especially if your willing to help?

Let me get this done first, while not electrocuting myself, but if I do, I'll post that too.

I have 2, 6" dia, 6" long mothers, I will see if I can find some caps that will fit.

Wouldn't that be crazy. Oh yea, I got a nice picture in my head right now. I'm gonna replicate ed gray's 3 pole motor, and post the video on yt, live.

I'm gonna lay it out asap.
                                Yes, great,

And agree, let's do one thing at a time...get the Five Pole Dual Penta finished first.
                                While I lay out the design for it...
                                And do not get electrocuted!!...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X