X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

Looking for advice on the following -

I had not seen a brush/commutator arrangement like this, prior to openening
    this motor. I was from a homemade winch. I think it may be a starter motor?

What is the possibility of using this type of motor for the UFO design.

The rotor has 16 poles. The permanent magnet stator is two magnets BUT
    they have two poles when checked with a small magnet. So four pole and
    four brush.

Regards, Penno
    Attached Files

Comment

• Hello Wantomake

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
      Thanks for kind input Ufopolitics,

I do have a four brush housing w/four brushes in the golf cart starter/generator.

Also should the commutator be same with 16 bars?

Thanks,
      wantomake
      Hello Wantomake,

I told you before...that a Golf Cart Starter/Generator will not work for this.
      They do not have room but just to run a single wire heavy gauge through their poles...or is it different than what am saying?

The Brushes, yes, you could use them for other project...and commutator could be higher number as long as they are divisible by the poles number.

Cheers

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Penno64

Originally posted by penno64 View Post
        Hi all,

Looking for advice on the following -

I had not seen a brush/commutator arrangement like this, prior to openening
        this motor. I was from a homemade winch. I think it may be a starter motor?

What is the possibility of using this type of motor for the UFO design.

The rotor has 16 poles. The permanent magnet stator is two magnets BUT
        they have two poles when checked with a small magnet. So four pole and
        four brush.

Regards, Penno

Hello Penno64,

Yes that is called an "Axial Commutator-Brush set-up"(Radial is the Common, typical one) ...I have build one based on a BOSCH Gas Pump for FORD F-150 Pick Up, but a 12 poles...
        And yes, you can convert it ...as long as your shaft allows another commutator same number of poles, and it don't need to be Axial...but a Radial will do...except Axial take less space from shaft.
        What is really weird is that it has two magnets and they are built with two poles each within... ...never seen that before...and that gives you no Gap between those two built in poles...so we will have to figure that out to even the forces...but not a big of a deal...

You should take it into a CAD, but scaling with accurate dimensions...

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Dual pentagon winding

@UFOp,

Where you described how to wind the dual pentagon motor, you said half of the wire goes in the first lap and the rest goes on the second lap. Now, the remaining length of the wire does not make as many turns as the first half. What is more important? equal lengths of wire or equal number of turns?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello Wantomake,

That is a great motor...I can see is being remade a few times ...
            Well I am sure this time it will run stronger than ever...
            Yes, Turion's is a Scooter Four and Four...However there is a way to make it with Two and Two as stronger...I will guide you through the process...
            All you will need is another commutator and brush housing.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Sorry,

I think I misunderstood. Were you referring to a scooter motor like Turion is using? Or the motor I pictured earlier ? I don't mean to be confused. I don't have a scooter motor, just a few donated ones.

Do I need another commutator and brush housing for this same (treadmill) motor? My friend I'll sell a kidney if it will keep this great story of invention going on and on. If you're referring to the scooter motor I'll try to get one.
            Cause the treadmill motor has two brushes on front and two on the back.
            The motor side input is 18 volts and generator side is producing 21 to 25 volts on output.

Forgive my slow mind and wanting to be clear to follow your directions.
            wantomake

Comment

• Balancing by Weight...

Originally posted by MasterBlaster View Post
              @UFOp,

Where you described how to wind the dual pentagon motor, you said half of the wire goes in the first lap and the rest goes on the second lap. Now, the remaining length of the wire does not make as many turns as the first half. What is more important? equal lengths of wire or equal number of turns?

Thanks
              Hello MasterBlaster,

The balancing is based on wire length...that is why I wrote originally to mark exact half of whole length.
              The Dual Pentagon on Five poles is a "Y" shape pattern, they are not same as an "X"...so going by the number of turns, will not give you balanced magnetic weights.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hello Wantomake...

Sorry,

I think I misunderstood. Were you referring to a scooter motor like Turion is using? Or the motor I pictured earlier ? I don't mean to be confused. I don't have a scooter motor, just a few donated ones.

Do I need another commutator and brush housing for this same (treadmill) motor? My friend I'll sell a kidney if it will keep this great story of invention going on and on. If you're referring to the scooter motor I'll try to get one.
                Cause the treadmill motor has two brushes on front and two on the back.
                The motor side input is 18 volts and generator side is producing 21 to 25 volts on output.

Forgive my slow mind and wanting to be clear to follow your directions.
                wantomake
                Hello Wantomake,

I mentioned Turion's Motor because you ask me on that post...don't remember?...
                Thanks Ufopolitics,
                No just two and two. Turion is using scooter motors right?
                Ok just a bit confusion here...if your Treadmill motor have brushes front and rear then is ok...it is a Dynamo Motor...so it should work...you have to see if enough space to wind there several turn...as also that front and rear commutators MUST match in number of elements, size, etc..Then ready to go...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Great Machine!!

Nice Machine...

now,

Do You think We could make it fit inside a Volkswagen?...
                  and after that painful labor to make it fit... ...do you think it will move that small vehicle? ...

I was referring to a REAL Compact and Robust ready to mount Machine...NOT a Scientific Model proving a High COP...don't "try" to play the smart cookie here with me David.
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-07-2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Hello

Originally posted by davids22382
                    Not trying to be smart - no worries you are the one that said "no Motor in the entire Earth Planet"... well there it is.
                    maybe you have not studied it so here is a somewhat smaller version, and this can be built to any specs needed. Very simple

Bedini-Cole 1971 to 1984 built from lab notes - YouTube

I see what you are doing is very similar. Only you use the brushes.

here it is actually in a car
                    Rick Friedrich Electric Porshe 928 Energy Conference 2011 - YouTube
                    Hello David,

I see what you are doing is very similar. Only you use the brushes.
                    Not "very similar" except both machines have a shaft...

It is obvious You entered last page here (I call it "landing" without letting know the "control tower"... ) without looking at my work...but "introducing" another work in which you know about...

My Machines do not need permanent magnets...so that get them out of that scope of comparability...
                    If I insert a permanent magnet on my Fiberglass Coil...and pulse it...I agree that then...we may have something similar...But...

Take a closer look at my armatures windings structure...it will take you a while...because of the "amount" of graphics displayed here...but only then You will realize it is not even "close" to my design...

Regards...and next time at least say "Hello" as a brief intro...it won't hurt or cost you much ...right?

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Yes to all

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Hello Wantomake,

I mentioned Turion's Motor because you ask me on that post...don't remember?...

Ok just a bit confusion here...if your Treadmill motor have brushes front and rear then is ok...it is a Dynamo Motor...so it should work...you have to see if enough space to wind there several turn...as also that front and rear commutators MUST match in number of elements, size, etc..Then ready to go...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Thanks Ufopolitics,

Yes to all of the above. I've already wound the rotor per your instructions. It is strange the amount of torque it produces. So far no noticeable heat in rotor but I've only tested the amount of voltage at output on generator side. I also tested if it would turn one of the old generators I have and it did good. Plus I put a 18 volt battery on the generator side and it ran twice as fast while turning the old genny. WOW. That may be nothing just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks again, I know you have many builders you help out and put up with those that try to slow us down. I appreciate all your time and patience. May God bless you for it.

I look forward to the next chapters of this story.
                      wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                        Thanks Ufopolitics,

Yes to all of the above. I've already wound the rotor per your instructions. It is strange the amount of torque it produces. So far no noticeable heat in rotor but I've only tested the amount of voltage at output on generator side. I also tested if it would turn one of the old generators I have and it did good. Plus I put a 18 volt battery on the generator side and it ran twice as fast while turning the old genny. WOW. That may be nothing just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks again, I know you have many builders you help out and put up with those that try to slow us down. I appreciate all your time and patience. May God bless you for it.

wantomake
                        Wow Wantomake!! looking forward for your progress , Can wait to see your pics my friend.

Comment

• davids22382

Hello whatever your name is UFO.
                          I read every page - even de-witched one. very nice.

still, keep your mind open - first you did not see how John Bedini's wheel would fit in VW - now I show you. Then you think it needs permanent magnet - it does not. Maybe I'll come over and build one for you so you can "see" it.
                          you can add the Bedini Cole ckt to your build and it will run, then you can have the power and capture the radiant.
                          Hello David
                          You may have read all three threads but it is clear that you do not understand at all what is going on here. You are way off base. I have built several window motors and one is the same size as in the car. I still have it as well as the others. There is no relationship at all between these two motors. Bedini's takes high amps through out the run time and gives nothing back except a good torque. The circuits are complex and chronically overheat. They do not produce radiant energy in the 400 to 600 volt range or more. The transistors are not lasting vary long and I could go on. The window motor can be used to charge batteries but it will not produce enough energy to run an average household without tens of thousands in batteries and equipment.
                          I am not going to tell you what UFO's machine will do as you are not in the mood to believe anything anyway. If all the reading you have done has not shown you more than what you said, you are not telling the truth and we all will be waisting our time with you. If Bedini's motor is running the lights and equipment in your home, then go back to that site and be happy. Stop causing trouble here.

This is a window motor for those who do not know what it is.
                          http://www.fight-4-truth.com/prove.jpg
                          Dana
                          Last edited by prochiro; 09-08-2012, 05:33 AM.
                          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hello Wantomake

Thanks Ufopolitics,

wantomake
                            Hello Wantomake,

Wow you are fast!...I did not even finish typing my response to you...and you were finished winding!

Great, I see, so it is running excellent, am very glad my friend!...
                            Now if you add a second battery at Generating side...and I see you hooked according to the polarity it comes out...so what you did is similar to the "Turbo Boost Mode" a Gas Engine gets when you open the Turbine gates...
                            Meaning, you were energizing the generating coils by that feed with the 18 V Battery...that is why it got to run faster...in further controlling circuits I will explain in more details...but it is exactly like it did the way is suppose to react, of course if it is well built, so obviously you have done an excellent work there...

I see you are turning a Generator...please let Us know how it went...

Many thanks to you for your great work, and for sharing it here with all of Us!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Ok Davids22382...

Hello whatever your name is UFO.
                              I read every page - even de-witched one. very nice.

still, keep your mind open - first you did not see how John Bedini's wheel would fit in VW - now I show you. Then you think it needs permanent magnet - it does not. Maybe I'll come over and build one for you so you can "see" it.
                              you can add the Bedini Cole ckt to your build and it will run, then you can have the power and capture the radiant.

Hello Davids22382,

I think it will make you happy... that I correct myself from my previous original statement (Post #1718 on Page 58, directed to Member Turion) that "triggered" somehow for you to enter here with such "fashionable debut" for your first time...

So here is what I have Edited...

I am offering a Motor that will give you back a considerable amount of "positive" energy (and considerable, because we are not talking in milli volts or milli amps...) from the Energy you have fed it with...there is absolutely no Motor in the entire Earth Planet that can do that...

Edit: Oops!!...I have to correct myself...on the red letters statement above...Well, there are other Motors that produce an extra output...just a few...but I mean by this correction...mine is NOT the "Only One"...

I hope now we are in Peace...

Regards

Ufopolitics

P.D: If I need any help with my builds... I will let you know...

Comment

• Thanks Dana!

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                                Hello David
                                You may have read all three threads but it is clear that you do not understand at all what is going on here. You are way off base. I have built several window motors and one is the same size as in the car. I still have it as well as the others. There is no relationship at all between these two motors. Bedini's takes high amps through out the run time and gives nothing back except a good torque. The circuits are complex an chronically overheat. They do not produce radiant energy in the 400 to 600 volt range or more. The transistors are not lasting vary long and I could go on. The window motor can be used to charge batteries but it will not produce enough energy to run an average household without tens of thousands in batteries and equipment.
                                I am not going to tell you what UFO's machine will do as you are not in the mood to believe anything anyway. If all the reading you have done has not shown you more than what you said, you are not telling the truth and we all will be waisting our time with you. If Bedini's motor is running the lights and equipment in your home, then go back to that site and be happy. Stop causing trouble here.
                                Dana

Hey My Brother Dana!!

Please...Let's keep the peace ... and many thanks Brother!!

How is that 22 Poles coming along?...and the Glass Stator...well, I know you will make heck of machines there!!

Regards and

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-08-2012, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X