X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Sanskara...

Originally posted by Sanskara316 View Post
    Hi John, It's very sad and very true

Hi UFO Sorry I suggested, what I thought would somehow help, to ease some of the problems in the torque test. , I'm still looking for the right commutator pair, been stuck with the 24 pole vaccuum motor, I can't find the same commutator to complete it. sorry I can't afford the big ones, but I will still try. Again sorry I'll remove it asap

Hello dear Sanskara,

You are a great Replicating Member here...You have displayed here many interesting tests-results, therefore, you will always be welcome to render any opinion related to any thing you please...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hi Ufo thanks for you kind words, just viewed your latest model, now I know how the test should go, why its important for the two scales and drag friction. Thank you

Comment

• Hello Dave,

Originally posted by Turion View Post
        redrichie,
        UFO WANTED us to test his motor against the stock motor. In fact, he has given me a lot of grief for NOT completing those tests. I understand it is only part of a larger picture, but a motor is designed to accomplish certain things at a given set of parameters. The question is, does UFO's design accomplish those same things at those given set of parameters more efficiently than a stock motor. That is his contention. All we are trying to do is prove or disprove it based on one thing...accurate data. It MIGHT draw fewer amps. It MIGHT produce more shaft torque. It MIGHT produce usable power while matching a standard motor in all other catagories. It might draw more amps but produce more power and torque, so you need to see the DATA to graph the relationship to know what is more efficient. Unless you know what you've got, you don't know if it's any good, so it NEEDS to be tested. Unless you know what you've got, where do you begin to improve it. Unless you know what you've got, how will you ever understand it and the principles by which it works in order to apply those principals in other context. Too many people have come on this forum, claimed some bullis**t and gotten a lot of people to spend a lot of money and then disappeared. That gives ALL of us a bad name and a black eye. All I am trying to do is systematically test this setup to make sure that any claims are realistic. I am not FOR UFO or AGAINST UFO. I am FOR the truth. Testing is part of the scientific process of evaluating and understanding, and that is why I am doing it. Because I WANT to understand.

People say there is no such thing as a machine that produces more power than it consumes (to run) to any significant degree. But once you have seen such a machine run, have tested it. Have spent days watching it do what everyone says it can't possibly do, NO ONE can convince me that such machines can't be built. I have that conviction deep down inside where nobody can get at it no matter what they say. I would love to feel that way about UFO's motor, but I don't yet. I haven't finished the necessary testing. But I will. And then I will speak with the kind of conviction that comes from KNOWLEDGE, not the kind that comes from a DESIRE that something be real.

Dave
        Hello Dave,

Dave, you are a heck of a builder...and so am I...We both can get to make something and we do it even if we do not get to sleep for a couple of days in a road...I am like that...I grant you for that...because I know it is a very valuable "attribute"...

Now, I have done many tests on my Machines...many...there were things I was not happy with...then I re make and re design them till I got the desired result...and so on.

I am offering a Motor that will give you back a considerable amount of "positive" energy (and considerable, because we are not talking in milli volts or milli amps...) from the Energy you have fed it with...there is absolutely no Motor in the entire Earth Planet that can do that...

Edit: Oops!!...I have to correct myself...on the red letters statement above...Well, there are other Motors that produce an extra output...just a few...but I mean by this correction...mine is NOT the "Only One"...

On the other hand this Machines offer something that Physics says it is NOT possible...and that is to achieve a High Speed without sacrificing the TORQUE...and the other way around...here, we get BOTH WORLDS at very High Values...There are "CURVES GRAPHICS" written all over about this draw back in ALL MOTORS in the WORLD...Mines do not "Fall" in that "Category"...My Curves go High at both ends of the road...in a perfect climbing straight line between Torque-Speed...This could be easily proven once we build our Dyno properly and then take all different measurements at different Torque-Forces-Speed...and "point by point" We can draw that curve...and make our Graphic.

That My Machines take Higher Amps?...Not true!...start they do...til they saturate coils...then reduces...besides I have done those tests...and I will be uploading them videos very soon...comparing VERY different size Motors and showing the smallest Symmetric takes more than my 750 Watts BOSCH...Simple test...3 or 4 minutes...
        Now, it takes Amps In...but Doesn't it gives them BACK to you at Output!?...Yes it does!...Not entirely?...of course not!...a Portion was used to render a very high torque!...but you are getting a pretty considerable amount back...

Anyways, I feel same as you do...many tests have to be done...many...it is the only way to know the real deal here...and the more of Us that make them, the better...so let's get hands on work..!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-08-2012, 03:31 AM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• my first quote usage

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Hey Wantomake!

Those are great news !!...now could you show some pictures to see related to brushes alignment?
          You have a 16 pole so you are using Turion's set up?
          Is it four brush-four stators?
          Thanks

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Thanks Ufopolitics,
          No just two and two. Turion is using scooter motors right?

This is the motor I've rewound several times on the Lockridge device site.

wantomake
          Last edited by wantomake; 07-31-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Hola
            OK without "hesistation" but with modesty. . .
            I finally got it running !!! (linear, with lead batt 12V - 0.8 Ah).- small dual penta.
            my MISTAKE: I forgot that in this kind of motor the input goes in diagonal.
            What a shame
            It runs like crazy and had to fix it strog over a base to avoid it walking all over the work table.
            here attached a pic of it running with a load at output. (the lamp is dim, and slows down the motor when switched in).
            I also tried to feed it linear by a varible DCtrafo (switched to mains) and feed the motor with 18 VDC . . . the little stuff almost went flying !!!!
            Once I learn how to get measurements I´ll post.

As I cannot scale up, my next step will be making another one with two motors salvaged from printers, and try to assemble together.

other isue...
            I´ve got a cylindric neo mag diametric 2x1 cm. . . . if fixed to the shaft, and inserted into the fiberglass stator design (with more turns - layers). . . should it be an efficient asymetric generator ? or this is a stupid question...

Muchas gracias for your asistance (and patience with learning begginers).
            regards
            Alvaro

Comment

• sorry here the pic
              My connection messing
              Alvaro
              Attached Files

Comment

• Hello

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                Thanks Ufopolitics,
                No just two and two. Turion is using scooter motors right?

This is the motor I've rewound several times on the Lockridge device site.

[ATTACH]12056[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]12057[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]12058[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]12059[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]12060[/ATTACH]

wantomake
                Hello Wantomake,

That is a great motor...I can see is being remade a few times ...
                Well I am sure this time it will run stronger than ever...
                Yes, Turion's is a Scooter Four and Four...However there is a way to make it with Two and Two as stronger...I will guide you through the process...
                All you will need is another commutator and brush housing.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Great news

Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
                  Hola
                  OK without "hesistation" but with modesty. . .
                  I finally got it running !!! (linear, with lead batt 12V - 0.8 Ah).- small dual penta.
                  my MISTAKE: I forgot that in this kind of motor the input goes in diagonal.
                  What a shame
                  It runs like crazy and had to fix it strog over a base to avoid it walking all over the work table.
                  here attached a pic of it running with a load at output. (the lamp is dim, and slows down the motor when switched in).
                  I also tried to feed it linear by a varible DCtrafo (switched to mains) and feed the motor with 18 VDC . . . the little stuff almost went flying !!!!
                  Once I learn how to get measurements I´ll post.

As I cannot scale up, my next step will be making another one with two motors salvaged from printers, and try to assemble together.

other isue...
                  I´ve got a cylindric neo mag diametric 2x1 cm. . . . if fixed to the shaft, and inserted into the fiberglass stator design (with more turns - layers). . . should it be an efficient asymetric generator ? or this is a stupid question...

Muchas gracias for your asistance (and patience with learning begginers).
                  regards
                  Alvaro
                  Hello Interdesign,

Yes I am always patient with the Members Replicating...as also beginners...

Now those are great news, you've got that thing flying all over!!...

A Neo cylinder that have what polarity pattern?...It depends... and yes it could be used as a Motor and a Generator in the Core-Less Stator, as long it is displaying outwards its poles is fine...is it a Halbach Array?

Yes make another one to test them coupled together...it will be fun...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Edit 1:
                  Ok, try with a Cap In and a Cap Out (Both Parallel)..The In Cap could be a small electrolytic like 10-33 uf 50 V, and at Output use an AC (Non Polarized) 5-10 uF 120 or 220 Volts...and see if that helps lamp and Motor does not decay in speed...while load on.
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-07-2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• UFO,
                    Picked up a matching digital scale to the one I already have. I knew it was only a matter of time before Walmart restocked them, and they had two of them when I went today. But of course I only needed one. So now I have all the components to do the proper testing.

Dave
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• the magnet I mentioned
                      regards
                      Alvaro
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Great Dave!

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        UFO,
                        Picked up a matching digital scale to the one I already have. I knew it was only a matter of time before Walmart restocked them, and they had two of them when I went today. But of course I only needed one. So now I have all the components to do the proper testing.

Dave
                        Great Dave, Good news...now please clean commutators with a fine sandpaper (320 or 400) as to also clean spaces-gaps between...and please, make sure to connect back all the coils...

I did not have that luck at Walmart...they told me is Internet Order Item only...none in stock..
                        But I got a nice pair at Sport Auth... ..However, 50 pounds Max...I am afraid My BOSCH will blow that number...still, I will run it below... at lower Amps...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Will work beautiful!!

Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
                          the magnet I mentioned
                          regards
                          Alvaro

Hey Alvaro,

Yes, that should work awesome!!...with just the way pattern is...meaning Stator Two Poles... ...so, you are going to mount it on a shaft...and drop some epoxy inside space...I assume....so make some splines or grooves on shaft to prevent from slipping inside resin...And that would be an Asymmetrical Brushless Motor.(pulsing Stator)..or a Brushless Generator...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• For the scooter motor builds

Hi all:
                            Have been mute for the time as I have been looking into using two motors as one for a bit. Finally found a collar from dumpstercnc in texas that can fit the shaft size. I have now joined a 250 watt and a 350 watt pair of armatures into a continuious shaft. I have now a comm on both ends with a 4 brush setup each.
                            First run through will be using one end as a motor and the other as a gen just for fun. Then I am going to strip and rewire with #20 that will run full length of both rotors to make it one. I have the two mag barrels aligned. One will have the mounting feet intact and the other will use a "U" clamp to secure it as the two have the magnets in different orientation to each other.

By the way, dumpster can make you a collar up to 1/2" shaft size. They are not set screw type but are clamp type and squeeze the shaft. Great little way to joint it up.

More as I get there.

thay

Comment

• Wow!

Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                              Hi all:
                              Have been mute for the time as I have been looking into using two motors as one for a bit. Finally found a collar from dumpstercnc in texas that can fit the shaft size. I have now joined a 250 watt and a 350 watt pair of armatures into a continuious shaft. I have now a comm on both ends with a 4 brush setup each.
                              First run through will be using one end as a motor and the other as a gen just for fun. Then I am going to strip and rewire with #20 that will run full length of both rotors to make it one. I have the two mag barrels aligned. One will have the mounting feet intact and the other will use a "U" clamp to secure it as the two have the magnets in different orientation to each other.

By the way, dumpster can make you a collar up to 1/2" shaft size. They are not set screw type but are clamp type and squeeze the shaft. Great little way to joint it up.

More as I get there.

thay
                              Hello Thaelin,

Wow!...You have been on "Mute" for a bit...then all the sudden, you've just dropped a huge Bomb here that you are making!!...

That is going to make news!!...Could you shut a couple of pics to see that Monster?
                              You've said it is four brush, so it should be four magnets right?
                              So both armatures have same poles...How many poles?

Joining this two armatures in one...is going to torque your entire house... ...and 20 gauge!...awesome!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• how fast can we go

Thanks for kind input Ufopolitics,

I do have a four brush housing w/four brushes in the golf cart starter/generator.

Also should the commutator be same with 16 bars?

Thanks,
                                wantomake

Comment

Working...
                                X