My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO,

Yes, I made each coil (N&S) 8.25'...equal, exactly. It seems to spin OK (with some expected kogging from the attraction of the magnets). I don't know why it would get hot. (?)

On another note: I have been using NE-2 for indicators of when I am getting "her". I have found that as I adjust my frequency to find her the neon will be orange until she comes. When she is strong the entire bulb is swirling with white/purle and no orange. What I want to point out here though, is that the NE-2 is small and will wearout in short order so that it will only light up orange. Something init burns up, I guess. This can happen in about ten seconds if she is strong. I use it for about 3/4 second at a time and it seems to last pretty good.

Cheers, brother,

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello to All,

The Testing We are doing here, (Gints and Turion)are completely based on Peter Lindemann's Video Secrets of Electric Motors.
      They are based on Torque, Power and HP Out as also Efficiency...

Now, We do NOT need an Original Motor as long as We have their Factory Spec's available...they would say it ALL...like HP /Watts Output/ Power source and Amp Draw...

Now My Machines Output an Electrical Energy as ALSO a Mechanical Energy (and Oh Boy...is it good!)...So, We MUST (+) Add those Two Parameters at our Final Results...BEFORE...rendering Efficiency.

Is Anyone up to here in agreement with me?
      If not, please feel free to "add" your points.

Hello Masterblaster,

Ok, first, I don't like to "Mix"..Witches with Princesses...

What you are saying is to attach an Original, Unmodified Motor (meaning Witch galore) to the shaft of mine...so Mine drives it as a Generator?...and later you are saying to add "another" unmodified (another Witch!) to feed from the Generating side of the First Unmodified ?...WOW!!

Now correct me if that is NOT what you are saying....but IF that is what you are saying...

Then you are you trying to burn down My Machine here?!

Why not Another UFO Motor there AS Generator...and Another UFO Motor there as LOAD... ?
      Why Do I have to accept the Original MIXED UP with My Machines?...I mean, We could measure them separate as MUCH AS You guys please...BUT...NOT Mixing Bananas with Apples here...please!

Thanks

Now Dad Hav, (Man You "jump" every time testing results comes on board!...let's see How Much you will "jump" when You see my next Dyno Testing Video on My Bosch 750 Watts... )

Ok, So you wrote...

Dad Hav, have you seen Peter Lindemann Video?...No? Then do it...You need to learn some more...

Yes you saw it?...Then You realize Peter converts Electrical Watts Input to Horse Power...I mean, there is a CONVERSION WAY to do that...and very simple (2nd Grade... )... 1HP>>>>746 Watts....Why do you think that exist for.?..if not to "CONVERT" one to other?
      There is absolutely No Difference in Both Conversions...(Electrical or Mechanical)...both ends in exactly same Parameter...HP

Right, in that test You "mixed Apples with Bananas"...like I wrote before here...so you are right not to bring it here...

Anyways, for all...before We move into another type of Testing...I want to conclude this Torque, Power and Efficiency the Right Way...and I want more Tests from those replicating out there...please!!

@Turion'
      Dave, please, stop playing with your 3BGS...and connect back the coils you have disconnected from the Modified to perform better on your system ...and let's finish the Dyno Tests...Please!!!

Hope you've got the Digital Scales...I got them at Sports Authority...Nice Rappala Brand...just 23.99 each...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
      UFO. Sometimes I don't explain things well enough. This is the instructions I used for part of a test:
      How to Measure Electric Motor Torque | eHow.com
      You will see the similarities as it pertains to math and Lindemann. I'm not unfamiliar with it. I used two identical RS motors so they where motor to motor or apple to apple, not motor to rubber-band or anything else. They could have been two modified motors. I used one motor coupled to the other as a motor generator setup. I used variable resistance on the generator side to produce a brake for the run motor. I also knew that if I mentioned it here I would be ridiculed so I expect that and it doesn't bother me. Someone asked a question and I thought I had and answer that might interest him. I had some fun with what I thought was a legitimate experiment but didn't pursue it far enough to have convidence I could answer all the questions that would come up. So I didn't post the video as well.
      Have a nice day, I didn't mean to stir things up again.
      J

Comment

• i like the idea of independant brushes because it just gives so much greater opportunity for fine tuning timings...similarly individual indipendantly movable magnets could also help a lot to further increase assymetry and potentially optimise performance.

seeing turion saying 24v is way better than 12v and that Ufopolitics seems to mostly run 24v indicates to me that variable voltage to at least 24v wouldn't be a bad idea iether...and if not variable then at least a machine capable of running on 24v linear or pulsed without burning up....36v equipment may be even more effective.

since my current machine and all the parts came from 12v automotive industry motors i would be interested in knowing would a motor designed for 12v linear be able to handle 24v at say 50% on/off pulsed duty cycle again without say the brushes or coils dying?

and agreing with Ufopolitics one would think that whatever measurements are taken one would need to add any separate outputs (mechanical and electrical) together before performance calculations of the design could be accurate...if one wants to mix apples and bananas one should learn to accurately turn the extra apple juice into equivalent bananas

Comment

• Light of Radiant Energy

Hi Ufopoltics & All,

Here is my experience with Light of Radiant Energy. Thank you Ufopolitics for sharing your findings.

Light of Radiant Energy - YouTube

Best regards.

Comment

• Seth 12-24-36

Hi Seth
            I am not saying to do it because I do not want you upset if things go wrong, but, several of us have pulsed the RS motor with up to 30 volts and just hung on to things to keep the table still. I, myself use a variable power supply into the PWM so I can go up slowly to test at various points. It seems to me that high pulsed voltage is not as big a factor as too high of RPM for the machine. Just my current point of view.
            Dana
            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• That's right Seth

Originally posted by s e t h View Post
              i like the idea of independant brushes because it just gives so much greater opportunity for fine tuning timings...similarly individual indipendantly movable magnets could also help a lot to further increase assymetry and potentially optimise performance.

seeing turion saying 24v is way better than 12v and that Ufopolitics seems to mostly run 24v indicates to me that variable voltage to at least 24v wouldn't be a bad idea iether...and if not variable then at least a machine capable of running on 24v linear or pulsed without burning up....36v equipment may be even more effective.

since my current machine and all the parts came from 12v automotive industry motors i would be interested in knowing would a motor designed for 12v linear be able to handle 24v at say 50% on/off pulsed duty cycle again without say the brushes or coils dying?

and agreing with Ufopolitics one would think that whatever measurements are taken one would need to add any separate outputs (mechanical and electrical) together before performance calculations of the design could be accurate...if one wants to mix apples and bananas one should learn to accurately turn the extra apple juice into equivalent bananas
              Hello Seth,

Absolutely right on Man!...Being able to move brushes independently (Input from Output) is a guaranteed successful performance of this machines.

They do can handle very high voltages...from the electrical side, now, what could go wrong is to get them excessively hot by friction,that could be solved with an Internal Fan... or...parts/wires could come out loose...but electrically...they do can handle higher voltages than originally specified on Non Modified...

Like Prochiro wrote...I have also ran that R/S with 36 Volts pulsed...and it really goes very fast...
              Turion's Machine could easily run on 36 Volts...then He will get an Earthquake 8.0 Richter scale on his Lab...
              And see...You can not do that with Symmetric Machines...they will burn in smoke right away...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Everything is Ok...

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                UFO. Sometimes I don't explain things well enough. This is the instructions I used for part of a test:
                How to Measure Electric Motor Torque | eHow.com
                You will see the similarities as it pertains to math and Lindemann. I'm not unfamiliar with it. I used two identical RS motors so they where motor to motor or apple to apple, not motor to rubber-band or anything else. They could have been two modified motors. I used one motor coupled to the other as a motor generator setup. I used variable resistance on the generator side to produce a brake for the run motor. I also knew that if I mentioned it here I would be ridiculed so I expect that and it doesn't bother me. Someone asked a question and I thought I had and answer that might interest him. I had some fun with what I thought was a legitimate experiment but didn't pursue it far enough to have convidence I could answer all the questions that would come up. So I didn't post the video as well.
                Have a nice day, I didn't mean to stir things up again.
                J
                Hey Dad Hav...

You did not stir nothing up...everything is just Fine and Dandy...

The Peter Lindemann Video is much better and complete information than the link you have posted above Dad Hav...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Lovely Light!!...Excellent Video Gints!!

Originally posted by Gints View Post
                  Hi Ufopoltics & All,

Here is my experience with Light of Radiant Energy. Thank you Ufopolitics for sharing your findings.

Light of Radiant Energy - YouTube

Best regards.

WOW!!...Nice Gints!!
                  Very wonderful video !!
                  Thanks so much!

Now did you notice how our Camcorders Speed Shutter can NOT keep up with Radiant Light Spectrum?...It don't matter how good the Camera is...it will never capture it the way is in Real Time...However when it turns Orange then is Ok...

Thanks for such great video...I will share it all over...

Warm regards my Friend!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hey Bob

Originally posted by bobfrench@fastmail.fm View Post
                    UFO,

Yes, I made each coil (N&S) 8.25'...equal, exactly. It seems to spin OK (with some expected kogging from the attraction of the magnets). I don't know why it would get hot. (?)

On another note: I have been using NE-2 for indicators of when I am getting "her". I have found that as I adjust my frequency to find her the neon will be orange until she comes. When she is strong the entire bulb is swirling with white/purle and no orange. What I want to point out here though, is that the NE-2 is small and will wearout in short order so that it will only light up orange. Something init burns up, I guess. This can happen in about ten seconds if she is strong. I use it for about 3/4 second at a time and it seems to last pretty good.

Cheers, brother,

Bob

Hello Bob,

Maybe you need to tune brushes a bit...maybe its timing is set too much behind...that could cause heating...or it could be friction...not a good alignment of upper-lower bearings-bushings related to shaft...

When she is strong the entire bulb is swirling with white/purle and no orange.
                    Write down that Frequency-Duty Cycle!!...that is when you are getting HER pure...not many can do that!...what diodes are you using?

Yes, exposure to long periods of too high Radiant Light will end up burning Neon to RE...then it will only show orange...
                    We need to find a larger bulb with electrodes that shows HER staedy and very bright...
                    I have been able to get Her on HID Bulbs and Xenons (400V)...But out of very fine wire (33 awg-8000-10000 turns) secondaries...it produces a very intense purple discharge-arc...

Regards friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

• thanks Ufopolitics and prochiro

i want to run 24v because i'm not happy at 12v but at 24v the brushes give out alarmingly large sparks for someone who's not used to such things....and because i can switch modes i would like to be able to run 24v
                      in symmetrical and assymetrical mode.
                      so to combat self destruction from heat or overspeeding (my machine is a bit ghetto built ) i was thinking pulsing would be the answer. so that i will try next if i don't rebuild to allow moving all brushes and magnets independantly first.

another thought would be to discover a viable way to loop the generator output happily into the motor input to iether boost the machine performance or the battery life.

and a further thought may be running the generator output through a second assymetrical machine on the same shaft as described earlier but connecting some part of the generator side to earth ground might work better...and if say the generator side draws amps out the earth through the second machine it may need to be setup somewhat differently in terms of windings to assist shaft rotation.

excuse the noob ramplings

Comment

• I've got the coils reconnected and the motor ready to go. Just have to save up a few bucks and get that second digital scale. If I hadn't already bought two analogue plus 6 of the razor scooter motors plus two other motors (The BIG ones you said to get) I would have the money right now. As it is, I have to wait a couple days. I've got a couple other builds going on at the same time, so my $$$ gets spread around a bit as well as my time, but I haven't given up on this. Tried a different kind of torque test today on the standard motor, but it did not work well. I ALWAYS try these tests on the standard motor first because it is a lot more sturdy than my modified motor, and I don't want to kill the modified motor. But I'll get there.

Dave
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Commutator Removal

Hi All

I have put together a small video showing how to remove small commutators using a wedge tool. No failures so far!

removing a small commutator 1 - YouTube

Regards

John

Comment

• is it not possible to use i single scale connected to a full looped 'belt'?...i can't see how two scales is required when one should do the same job if the 'belt' is fed through a ring suspended off the single scale.

edit: maybe there are reasons one scale doesn't work /edit
                            Last edited by s e t h; 09-06-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Good to see Ya back Dave!!

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              I've got the coils reconnected and the motor ready to go. Just have to save up a few bucks and get that second digital scale. If I hadn't already bought two analogue plus 6 of the razor scooter motors plus two other motors (The BIG ones you said to get) I would have the money right now. As it is, I have to wait a couple days. I've got a couple other builds going on at the same time, so my $$$ gets spread around a bit as well as my time, but I haven't given up on this. Tried a different kind of torque test today on the standard motor, but it did not work well. I ALWAYS try these tests on the standard motor first because it is a lot more sturdy than my modified motor, and I don't want to kill the modified motor. But I'll get there.

Dave
                              Well Hello Dave!!

Good to see You back...you got tired of playing with your AGM helping Matt to kill the stubborn battery?...

Why did you order two of the Big Motors?...I told you could get the parts separate!...or you want to keep testing Mod against Original?...
                              Anyways is great to know you've got them!...
                              I will shut the diagram sometime tomorrow or on this weekend..They are 28 Poles Beasts...and Commutators are 56 elements...very nice build All American machines!
                              But I will tell you something...like you wrote before...Hold on to your underwear when you will be ready to fire that "Baby"...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Turion,
                                Seeing as I have not yet built one of these motors, nor spent any money as I'm sure you have, this may be out of line. But you seem very caught on the amperage and and torque measurements. Don't get me wrong, I'm for measurements and testing and scientific method as well. But man, hook that thing up to a generator for godsakes. See how much it can generate attached to a motor in reverse or an actual alternator, or a homemade generator. Everyone has already stated its a torquey bastard. So why not put it through an actual test. What's gonna happen when your measurements (not that hey will). Show it is or isn't enough torque......to do what you think it may or may not do. Jesus if its claiming to make the 3bgs actually work and charge up batteries while its running and outputting extra who cares how much torque it has. Don't overlook the Forrest for the trees buddy. I think you have he best replication. So put it to its actual use.
                                Sorry I've been wanting to say this 1000 pages ago. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X