X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magnetic poles clarification

Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
    Norman,

The magnetic poles are not the same in these dc motors.
    Hope that helps.
    Pmazz

Do you mean the magnets inside the razor scooter motor are
    not alike and have different poles at the armature?

If so this helps a lot.
    So far I have not seen a DC motor like that.

Norman

Comment

• Originally posted by norman6538 View Post
      Do you mean the magnets inside the razor scooter motor are
      not alike and have different poles at the armature?

If so this helps a lot.
      So far I have not seen a DC motor like that.

Norman
      That is correct!
      Regards.

Comment

• I missed the great Asymmerty video - what an enlightenment!!

ufopolitics said
        Now one simple question...Did you watch my Video below?:

ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT - YouTube

If you haven't you should, it will clear must of your doubts...

And it goes way back to Maxwell.
        what a 130 year curse we have been under....

Thanks, thanks, thanks,

Norman

Comment

• my modified 7 pole

Ufo and all,
          Here is a pic of my modified 7 pole and the custom made end caps that house the brush assy's. I can rotate the brushes or the stator the amount of the gap between stator magnets, due to the bolts running through the motor.
          Regards,
          Pmazz.

IMAG0596.jpg picture by pmazz8501 - Photobucket
          Last edited by pmazz850; 08-27-2012, 09:47 PM. Reason: link

Comment

• Ufopolitics Asymmetric Motor tests

Hi Ufopolitics and All,

Here will be some preliminary tests of different setups.
            Mode1 - single motor
            Mode1_1 - single motor with connected otput
            Mode2 - two connected motors, setup 1
            Mode3 - two connected motors, setup 2

Radiant Energy & Ufopolitics Assymetric Motor Tests - YouTube
            Last edited by Gints; 08-28-2012, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gints View Post
              Hi Ufopolitics and All,

Here will be some preliminary tests of different setups.
              Mode1 - single motor
              Mode1_1 - single motor with connected otput
              Mode2 - two connected motors, setup 1
              Mode3 - two connected motors, setup 2

Radiant Energy & Ufopolitics Assymetric Motor Tests - YouTube

Hi Gints,
              Are you bypassing the ferrite inductors on this motor?
              Regards.
              Pmazz.

Comment

• Ferrite inductors

Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
                Hi Gints,
                Are you bypassing the ferrite inductors on this motor?
                Regards.
                Pmazz.
                Hi, Pmazz850,

Thanks for your question.
                No. The ferrite inductors was not bypassed. Only after your question I noticed these ferrite inductors. The setup now I use is Mode1_1 setup and output goes to another battery to charge. When I connected the wires directly (bypassing inductors), I found that the motor temperature is not rising so high as before. Also the output from motor now is 22.1V, instead of 21V.
                Last edited by Gints; 10-16-2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Gints,
                  I have the same motor and removed the inductors. It seemed to eat alot of amps so planned on rewinding. Haven't got back to that specific motor yet.
                  Regards.

Comment

• Ufopolitics Asymmetric Motor Charging Battery

Hi Ufopolitics and All,

Here will be my attempts to charge 12V battery with Ufopolitics Asymmetric Motor. The battery increase the voltage during the test.

Ufopolitics Asymmetric Motor Charging Battery - YouTube
                    Last edited by Gints; 08-28-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Beautiful Videos!!

Originally posted by Gints View Post
                      Hi Ufopolitics and All,

Here will be my attempts to charge 12V battery with Ufopolitics Asymmetric Motor. The battery increase the voltage during the test.

Ufopolitics Asymmetric Motor Charging Battery - YouTube

Hello Gints!

Wow!...I did not know you were such a great video "Producer-Director"!!
                      Nice Edit, very nice... !

Now, some "hints" to do this...

Get some Caps, AC Caps, meaning Non Polarized, let's say 10 uF/250 Volts, and connect them in Parallel to Motor output, this will "rectify" all Random High Spikes into a more steady and robust charging signal...you will see the difference instantly on your very nice Portable Scope...

Also connect a couple of small resistance ultra-fast diodes-rectifiers (NTE576/UF505) between Output of Machine to Charge Battery...that way Battery will retain charges and diodes will not allow returning to Machine Output...

If you could pulse Machine Input... ALL Results will be enhanced...plus you will be able to fine tune the Perfect Frequency-Duty Cycle that will work best...

Nice work my Friend!

Regards and

Ufopolitics
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• The Simplest PWM ever...

Hello to ALL,

I am presenting here the simplest PWM (Pulse Wave Modulator) and Motor Controller that you could build, it is based on the very cheap 555 Timer...and it could work "Safely"with up to 12 Volts...without the need of a Voltage Regulator.

[IMG][/IMG]

This is the circuit I have been using all along in My very First Thread, I just added an LM317 Voltage regulator that is posted in my other Thread, it consist of the Transistor LM317, a couple of Electrolytic Caps and a couple of resistors...and I did it in order to apply a Higher Input that ranges from 24V to 36 Volts...But the basic circuit is this one here.
                        Timer works in the "Astable" Mode...rendering a very clean Square Wave...
                        You will need this as a Controller to run from the very small Motors to the Bigger ones...so it is very practical...

It will also run the Original Symmetric Motors (Unmodified), so it is a very nice Oscillator Controller to also compare results...

The MOSFET (Not specified here) MUST be Ultra-fast Switchers, meaning, very low RdsOn (very low resistance in micro-ohms) as also OVER rated the Voltage/Amps You will be working here...and of course Heat Sinked and MUCH better if "Ventilated" with a small micro fan!!

Also it will allow by just adding "Two Components" a Non Polarized Cap and a Diode...to make a SEPIC System that will control Input and Output from Machine Gates...in certain Designs...

Here is the SAME Oscillator Circuit, expanded to More MOSFET's in Parallel for Heavier Currents handling as Heavier Machine Designs.

[IMG][/IMG]

I got this Circuit from: PROJECTS

On:A Pulse Width Modulation Control

I highly recommend this site for other great electronic free circuits as Switching Power Supplies and others...as Gary also sells parts there and the assembled circuits (for those that rather order them)...He is a very nice guy.

I am not saying the other circuits are not good, on the contrary, the LM393 is a great circuit (Mad Scientist)...as it allows regulations of Duty Cycle and Frequencies...As also the great Modular Circuit designed by My Friend John Stone...However, they could become pretty complicated and all we are trying here is to Keep It as Simple as Possible...(note I did not write KISS... )

To all the Members that have replicated my work:...I highly recommend to build this simple circuit...as it is the ONLY way you could see How My Machines Output True Radiant Energy Purple Plasma Sphere of Light...manifested at very low pulses...in the Electrodes of a 120 V Neon Bulb...

...and I know you will love HER...as SHE is the reason why we are getting all this "Phenomena" that many can not explain to be possible...then you all will understand better everything displayed here...as How I found HER originally...

I believe it is a very lovely light you could not miss to see...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-28-2012, 08:36 PM.
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thank you for so nice words about videos......I use FinalCut to edit them. FC is very simple and easy to use for video edition.

Also thanks for "hints". I will arrange these things tomorrow.

I was previously tried to use the diodes (NTE576) at the motor output, but they heated up very quickly. Maybe it was because I was not disconnected the ferrite inductors from motor?
                          Last edited by Gints; 08-28-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• My Pleasure Gints!

Originally posted by Gints View Post
                            Thank you for so nice words about videos......I use FinalCut to edit them. FC is very simple and easy to use for video edition.

Also thanks for "hints". I will arrange these things tomorrow.

I was trying before to use the diodes (NTE576) at the motor output, but they heated up very quickly. Maybe it was because I was not disconnected the ferrite inductors from motor?

Hello Gints,

It is all my pleasure, they DO look VERY professional and very clean Videos!
                            And do not worry about "typical" You Tube critics, about text not running enough time...let them put it on "Pause" and read!...the Lazy dudes!...

Cause of NTE576 heating up, could be due to Inductors creating a wrong magnetic pattern there, as short circuiting between brushes...typically they are connected between Brushes in the Symmetrical world...to absorb/kill the "Spikes" that charged your battery...
                            Other Motors also have Condensers (Mica Caps) or combinations thereof...

Diodes should not get hot...warm maybe...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• pwm

Tks UFO
                              now i can finally build my pwm
                              your post is very clear

Adi

Comment

• motor timing/commutating

I now understand the motor timing and commutating and the 3 pole is bad but the 5 pole is about right because of the 360 degree rotation design. pole timing commutating understood - first the current goes from brush to coil to brush
                                from one commutator to the other motor end and are aligned so they are timmed up the same
                                and each coil is off and waiting till the brush arrives for its one firing in 360 degrees, so one
                                brush of each end is a set
                                for the motor and one brush of each end is a set for the generator,

but there is a timing problem with the required efficiency of the 90 degree on/attract and 90 off
                                to coast
                                because first of all the brush has width and on begins at its leading edge
                                and stops at its trailing edge. So if the brush width is 15 degrees that
                                has to be added to the 120 degrees of the commutator segment giving 135 degrees on
                                which is way too much...because it will attract back after dead center with power on.
                                5 pole is a much better because that would be 72 degrees plus 15 giving 85 degrees.

Each coil passes by a motor brush then after 180 degrees it passes a generator brush.

So I am making a lidmotor style simple 2 pole motor to get he wired up right and working.
                                The small rotor and wires is way too tough for my fingers to manipulate. And I do not
                                understand why the coils are wound in pairs stretching further than the span of 2 rotor
                                segments.

Lying down to rest today with my brain turned on brought me to this understanding.
                                Norman
                                Last edited by norman6538; 08-30-2012, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X