No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would assume this would have the accurate parameters for a test under a variety of load conditions that could be agreed upon then?

Output of a motor

Any resistive load could then be applied to measure electrical output also at the same time.

Comment

• variable brushes and magnets

the first run in Ufo mode with my mode switchable machine was the best run...and it took me a while to recall what was different about that run.
      i think that after the first run i fixed a slipping commutator bringing the brushes back into perfect alignment...it never reached the same speed in asymmetrical mode again.
      also in asymmetric mode the magnet position for best speed when commutator is in perfect alignment is a position such that the machine is hard to get spinning...meaning best speed is obtained by starting the machine with the magnets in one position and then rotating them while its running to get final top speed.

so what i'm saying is that not only is magnet rotation important but for super fine tuning in a 3 pole setup i recommend building in the ability to rotate at least one set of brushes by several degrees in iether direction too.

Comment

• @Seth and all, good to have a simple explanation, what factors are important to get the machine to run better. I have also a 3 pole setup, although very basic one.
        At first, it didn't run at all, but after rotating the brushes, I finally got the machine running. Tuning, tuning.
        I just wish that there was a way to use more of a visual thing, to help the tuning.
        Bit of an offtopic, but something similar to Exciter, where an Led's brightness is the indicator.

Big thanks to Ufo, for doing the hard work, and also for releasing the results here.

Comment

• A Piece Of Cake Dyno...

Originally posted by Turion
          UFO.
          If all you want me to do is wrap a belt around a wheel on the motor and connect the scales to both ends and tighten down until the motor stalls and record the measurements on the scales, that is a VERY simple test to do. But I have NO WAY of making sure your motor has the "exact same input" unless you mean connect both motors to 12 volt batteries and let them draw however many amps they need. You have specifically said NOT to use my "toy" power supply where I can control both voltage and amps....I am only to run your motor off batteries. If that is what you mean by "FULL LINEAR POWER" I can do that easily. It is not what Peter did either, but if that's what you want, I will be happy to do it. I am NOT trying to make your motor look bad no matter WHAT you think,

I have been trying to figure out how to do a test like Peter did when I don't have enough hands to hold everything and enough eyes to see all the readings. It is easy to say "get a tripod for your camera" but I am on a budget here. I have been out of work for three years now, and I have to budget every penny. I don't have the money to run to the store and buy something every time it is needed. I have to prioritize. I was trying to come up with a test that didn't require me to hold onto things. I only have so many hands, and one of them HAS to hold the camera close to the gauges to see the readings. That is all. And NO, Matt didn't come up with that test. He just told me what I was trying to do would not work.

Dave

Hello Dave,

Please watch...

PIECE OF CAKE DYNO - YouTube

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-18-2012, 08:40 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Dynapower by Turionforce

Originally posted by Turion
            Ok, now THAT I can build. Will do my best to get it done today. Just picked up 7 cfl's at the store, so I have the lights to connect in parallel.

Dave

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hey UFO,

I got my little motor working like a charm!! Thanks for the help and tips!!

I've been selling electric motors for 25 years and I don't know of any permanent magnetic DC motor in the marketplace that can drive a load and also at the same time generate an output voltage to be used to perform another function. This motor configuration is truly unique!! I know people want to compare and perhaps judge the modified motor against the original - but my friends it's like comparing APPLES & ORANGES! You can try but it doesn't make sense.

Asymmetric DC Motor Replication - Success !! - YouTube

Looking forward to building another little motor to run the tests UFO suggested.

Cheers,
              Vince

Comment

• I am so very happy for you my friend!!

Originally posted by Vincevl View Post
                Hey UFO,

I got my little motor working like a charm!! Thanks for the help and tips!!

I've been selling electric motors for 25 years and I don't know of any permanent magnetic DC motor in the marketplace that can drive a load and also at the same time generate an output voltage to be used to perform another function. This motor configuration is truly unique!! I know people want to compare and perhaps judge the modified motor against the original - but my friends it's like comparing APPLES & ORANGES! You can try but it doesn't make sense.

Asymmetric DC Motor Replication - Success !! - YouTube

Looking forward to building another little motor to run the tests UFO suggested.

Cheers,
                Vince

Hello Vincevl,

Oh Vince that's great!!!...
                I am very glad you got it running...
                Now hold on...on those Radio Shack's Five Poles...I have another Design even better for you to make...soon.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• 7 pole running like a champ!

UFO and all,
                  Had a little time today and wound up my little 7 pole i got. Its running like a champ. Still have to get screws long enough to go through the extended housing. I just held it together with my hand to test it out. I'm gonna try to modify the extra housing i have so I can rotate both brush assy's for tuning. Due to the way its assembled I will only be able to rotate the brushes the distance of the gap between the magnets. Should be enough I think.

IMAG0562.jpg picture by pmazz8501 - Photobucket

Another UFO motor in the wild!!!!
                  Regards!

Comment

• Dual Pentagons Five Poles Method of Windings

Hello My Dear Friends,

I am very glad we have a lot of successful replications going on so far, now we need to keep making the Electrical and Mechanical Output testing for all this Machines in order to make sure we have very efficient Motors and excellent Generators within one assembly...

Now, please allow me to introduce this excellent Asymmetrical Pattern...here it is displayed on a Five Pole Configuration (the simplest we can deliver), however it could be scaled up to higher poles structures like a Twenty Poles or more...a Ten, even being multiple of five...will not render the "key" pattern, due to Geometrical Symmetries.

[IMG][/IMG]

The Main Electromagnetic Pattern here per Pair of Coils denotes a "Y" Architecture, it is "very Asymmetric", since One Coil is smaller than the second Coil. In this Graphic I have conceived ALL the South Poles to be in the inner smaller Pentagon, while the Norths are ALL located in the Outer Pentagon.

The way to Wind this Motor is a bit "clever" and more complicated than others so far rendered here...and the reason is due to "Space and Areas" not conflicting when expanding into other Layers.

But the "Outcome" of this Pattern is wonderful, it will Generate excellent enhanced results related to all other patterns rendered here so far, Plus We will obtain readings that are "not possible"...so it is very worth the try...

1) The first thing that we need, is to have five spools of the wire Gauge to be used, We can measure a length of wire that reads the 3.5 to 4.0 Ohms required by Pairs, then transfer each wire into separate spools (this, in order not to buy all new five spools...) As to be very precise, We can also measure the exact "Half Way" of that wire and mark it with a piece of tape, in order to use its First Half in the First South Coils.

2) We need to mark-number each single Armature pole as 1,2,3,4 and 5, as represented in Diagram, this will be our reference to wind the First Layers of South Poles, then We also mark each Spool of Wire in the same fashion, and we are ready to start winding.

3) We start by attaching end of wire (previously stripped off insulation) of our Spool marked #1 to Upper Commutator Element P1 (Outer Commutator on Diagram) , then start winding Pole 1 CCW looking at front of Pole 1 (marked as P1 in Red on Diagram) Now, very important, Try to go as far in, within pole nearest area closer to shaft as possible when winding, in order to leave room for the Second Layer of Norths to be applied later on.

3a- Now, since the Areas of Pairs are NOT Even, We will try to keep a "Balance" as to have more turns in Inner than Outer Coils, but always keeping in mind a Second Layer still will need to be wound. This Number of Turns we adopt in first South Coil 1, will have to keep it for the whole other South Coils. And for those who marked the "Half Way" of wire, this will not be difficult to do at all...

4) So We do ALL our South Coils with our Five Spools, following exactly same winding direction (CCW Looking at front of Pole) til We finish All Five South Coils. This represents All bottom of the "Y" Pattern are finished.

5) Then We proceed to Wind our Outer Layer of Norths, starting by N1 Coil that comprehends the Two Poles completely opposite to Pole 1 , or Upper Portion of the "Y", with our Spool number 1, We turn ALL this North Layers of Coils, with Pole facing Us at CW Direction. So the same fashion when finished the terminal wire of N1, goes exactly to the linearly aligned bottom commutator element of P1 (Inner Commutator on Diagram).

6) We do ALL Five North Coils the same exact direction and Turns using our numbered Spools respectively ordered. N2, N3, N4 and N5...And We are finished.

PLEASE NOTE THIS SET UP HAVE THE BRUSHES ALIGNED EXACTLY PARALLEL TO STATORS BISECTORS OR DEAD CENTER OF THEIR MAGNETIC FIELDS, NOT LIKE THE RADIO SHACK PATTERN WE DID LATELY AND WE HAD TO MODIFY...NOT HERE!

Meaning, considering the "S" of South Pole Stator as 12:00 O'clock, then Brush alignment line runs from 12 to 6, However, to tune for better performance... Brush line could be moved towards 1:00 O'clock until "Firing" N1 right centered between N-S Opening.

I have some working Models of this Magnetic Pattern, one of them is in a Five Pole 550 Body (Bigger than the Radio Shack type), However I will be turning the RS Motor very soon.
                    The Outcome is excellent as they deliver just in the isolated electrical output more than Input, meaning not jumping the rear terminals...and as always, a very robust torque and speed Machine...
                    But something very interesting happens here...beyond certain logical and simple explanations...

Regards to All...

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-21-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• New Advanced Motor Diagram

Hi, Ufopolitics!

Wow.....I am impressed about your new advanced motor diagram and description. For sure, I will build one as next.

All the best for You.

Comment

• "But something very interesting happens here...beyond certain logical and simple explanations..."

These words was so misterioius....Can you explain what you wrote or you will leave it to get it by us?

BR
                        Gints
                        Last edited by Gints; 08-19-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Ufopolitics,

This new Dual Pentagon Asymmetric wind sounds terrific!

Have some Radio Shack motors ready to receive this new pattern.

Also, when you have time, can you bring us up to speed on how to apply this new pattern to the Torque Master 180's? We have 2 of them ready to go as well!

IndianaBoys

PS - thank you for continuing to post in these interesting times. We had 18 solar flares yesterday, 5 of them being M Class flares. These definitely effect all life on this planet as soon as they happen along with the up to 2 day travel times for the ion cloud/storm to reach us here on Earth.

Comment

• Uncertain Output...

Originally posted by Gints View Post
                            "But something very interesting happens here...beyond certain logical and simple explanations..."

These words was so misterioius....Can you explain what you wrote or you will leave it to get it by us?

BR
                            Gints

Hello Gints,

I am glad You liked it, and will go for it..

The interesting happening in this type of Machines is on two terminals that are not physically connected (completely isolated) One from Input other from Output...however, they both deliver output currents...Internal Induction between Coils...or Transformer effect between constant rotating primaries-secondaries...is my explanation...You guys will tell me if there could be another explanation for this...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-19-2012, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• 12 poles

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                              Ufopolitics,

This new Dual Pentagon Asymmetric wind sounds terrific!

Have some Radio Shack motors ready to receive this new pattern.

Also, when you have time, can you bring us up to speed on how to apply this new pattern to the Torque Master 180's? We have 2 of them ready to go as well!

IndianaBoys

PS - thank you for continuing to post in these interesting times. We had 18 solar flares yesterday, 5 of them being M Class flares. These definitely effect all life on this planet as soon as they happen along with the up to 2 day travel times for the ion cloud/storm to reach us here on Earth.

Hello I/B,

Thanks, now the Torqmaster is a 12 Poles...N/A Here...I posted before a P-12 90 Degrees Brushes/Diagram specifically for them...did You guys did that one?

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Torqmaster 180 P-12

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                                Hello I/B,

Thanks, now the Torqmaster is a 12 Poles...N/A Here...I posted before a P-12 90 Degrees Brushes/Diagram specifically for them...did You guys did that one?

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Hi Ufopolitics,

Thanks for clarifying that the Torqmaster does not qualify for the new Dual Pentagon Asymmetric winding method.

We have the Torqmaster motor, just needed to pull all the information together to wind it.

These are the direct links to all the posts you did related to the Torqmaster so far:

I'll spell it various ways to help those that may search for it in these ways (TorqueMaster TorquMaster Torque Master).

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post201964 Post 201964 Ufopolitics: This one is missing the graphic

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post201972 Post 201972

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post203833 Post 203833

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post203835 Post 203835

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post203930 Post 203930

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post204038 Post 204038

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post204588 Post 204588

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post204664 Post 204664

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post205490 Post 205490

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post206141 Post 206141

IndianaBoys
                                Last edited by IndianaBoys; 08-20-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X