Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotor

Hi DavHav and All,

Thank you for your comment. Certainly I take into account the info about you wrote. The rotor on picture was re-winded. I tried to wind as much turns it is possible, so there are 30 per coil and 1,4Ohms. The motor has been operating for more than an hour...nothing goes wrong with wiring. Here is the assembled one and now I working on another rotor for second machine.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Turion,

UFO suggests that I look at your 3 battery system. In the past I looked at other's 3 battery system, but at the time the "bad" battery was iffy and the load had to constantly change. So I remember a basic idea and thought it interesting, but didn't make it a priority. i have looked at your setup, but I haven't studied it.

So...can you give me some direction, a post or site to go to, in order to get started with that? I need to do something for power now as we continue this research with UFO. Once I get into it, maybe I will stumble onto enhancements (that's how I find everything...just stumbling around with my eyes open).

Thanks,

Bob

Comment

• Candidate?

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Ufopolitics
        UFO, have you seen these motors?

The ECM motor construction and troubleshoot - YouTube

Any good for a project???

Ron

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
          All desulfating takes time, much time. Any battery that you get used should at least be holding 12 volts after a 24 hour rest or it will not hold up in the long run. Many have taken shorted or otherwise bad batteries and worked with them and although some can recover to a minamal degree that are never going to be dependable to run this kind of system.You will never be stronger than your weakest link type of idea. Now, the strongest desulfator I have seen is Bedini's Simple School Girs (SSG). With a frequency between 2500 and 3200 (hits from magnets) and no bridge diode setup or cap pulse setup, it is the cheapest runner of all and will desulfate in from 4 to 8 charge/discharge cycles but you must always watch the C20 rate. Bobs simple windcharger also is a vary good and cheap setup and will get your battery setting after rest at higher than 13.50 in time. It will also charge vary fast and you must really watch the C20 rate with this one or you will burn your batteries. Most all of my work was on 215 to 430AH batteries and the windcharger will do those just fine. I do not use bridge rectifiers when desulfating. Each battery must be desulfated all by itsself befor it is then added into your bank. I hope you know what I am talking about and that I have not added to your confusion in this matter.

@BOB
          Thanks BOB for getting me involved in this , and this is paybacks I know because I did the same to you a few weeks back.

dana
          Dana
          Thanks Dana and Bob for the info.
          Found some interesting information at these threads as well:
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...sulfation.html (Alistair Couper circuit pdf).
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...iscussion.html

But before I start desulfecating I wait for a while and have a look at Turions system first

Regards, Bert

Comment

• Hello Ron

Originally posted by i_ron View Post
            UFO, have you seen these motors?

The ECM motor construction and troubleshoot - YouTube

Any good for a project???

Ron

Hey Ron,

Yes that is the BLDC Motor, it is a Brush Less DC. as Motors they do not have much torque...they are driven by a Controller, and normally their switching three phase circuit (Mosfet's) do not last too long...

As a Motor to convert here...is not a "prospect" unless we get them through major changes and many other parts to adapt...but I do tell you that for Generator if re-wound the way we know... they will produce a lot of Energy...however we are depending upon the life span of their permanent magnets...

But yes they will be great Generators if we make separate Pairs of Coils and not the way they are wound, which is in Delta or Star...a total and complete "short circuit" bound-attached at 120 degrees... reason why their electronics drivers don't last...

I understand they are in certain home appliances...do you know which ones...or you have a motor like this Ron?

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Turion,

Disregard my earlier post. I searched the Forum, found your thread and have been reading. Are the circuits on post #911 what you are using now? Does it matter how big the motor is? (I sure it does...) Please advise me on that. I could sure use 300w of extra energy.

If I place a generator on the motor, with which I can vary the load, will that work to keep the system in balance if there is a steady load on the 3rd battery?

Have you identified two places in the circuit to monitor that can be compared to indicate balance in the system?

Can the system be run continuously, or is the balance still limited by the 3rd battery changing and the motor's limit? Obviously, if this was all solved you'd already have the goose that lays the golden eggs. But, I gotta ask...

If you'd rather, you can PM me at: bobfrench@fastmail.fm

Thanks, Dave,

Bob

Comment

• Earth Ground

@UFO & Dave
                With some motors in the past I have had better results with a real earth ground. How would this effect our motors and the system? If it would help, with all the foward and reverse stuff going on in the wires, where would it be most important?
                Dana
                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Regardless of swapping wires...

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                  @UFO & Dave
                  With some motors in the past I have had better results with a real earth ground. How would this effect our motors and the system? If it would help, with all the foward and reverse stuff going on in the wires, where would it be most important?
                  Dana
                  @Dana,

Regardless of how many coils are swapping inside of Machine...We all are still getting one Full Negative and One Full Positive at In/Out?!...and as far as I know Negative has always been ground right... ?
                  Unless you will be trying to hook one of the moving wires...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• @Turion

Hey Dave,

Whenever you get a chance, could you render a diagram of your 3 Batteries and Motor and Generator?...I mean as simple as you have it now...I am looking forward to replicate your set up...

Thanks and Regards

UFO

Comment

• From sailboat at sea

@All
                      I am 30 miles at sea at an island off California. All is well and I see that progress on this thread is still going full speed ahead. The item on my sailboat that uses the most 12v power is the pump that runs my pressure fresh water system. It sure would be nice to replace the exisiting motor with an more efficient one.

After years of working with efficient light systems for the boat I finally have a really good one with the Super Joule Ringer 2.0. That 40w 110 V LED bulb running on that circuit simply does the job.A small 10 watt solar panel charges up the small battery pack easily each day.

I hope that this motor project ends up with an item that we can all build that makes a real difference in our daily lives.

I'll be sailing home in a few days.

Lidmotor

Lidmotor

Comment

• Hello Dave

Originally posted by Turion
                        I am definitely having some problems doing the testing. The amp readings are way too high for any gauge I have the second any load of any kind is put on the motor which the belt DOES.
                        UFO Dyno test - YouTube

Dave
                        Hey Dave,

We lost your previous post on the 3BGS Explanation...The schematics never opened...and now everything is gone..

Now related to the test...
                        Why don't you set the Cam on a steady tripod, that way you get one of your dozen hands free... ?

Then you just have to move Tripod lever...sides(Pan) and Tilt Up-Down...
                        Now this are some Cinematography Classes (extra charge here... )

You are gonna fry that red meter...I know they are cheap...but still is money...
                        Did you get a read out on Output?

Anyways, I know you will redo this test...so just some tips..

Regards

Ufopolitics

P.D: Just keep watching outside your window...it seems some interruption of communications here...
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-16-2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Well that is very nice!!

Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                          @All
                          I am 30 miles at sea at an island off California. All is well and I see that progress on this thread is still going full speed ahead. The item on my sailboat that uses the most 12v power is the pump that runs my pressure fresh water system. It sure would be nice to replace the exisiting motor with an more efficient one.

After years of working with efficient light systems for the boat I finally have a really good one with the Super Joule Ringer 2.0. That 40w 110 V LED bulb running on that circuit simply does the job.A small 10 watt solar panel charges up the small battery pack easily each day.

I hope that this motor project ends up with an item that we can all build that makes a real difference in our daily lives.

I'll be sailing home in a few days.

Lidmotor

Lidmotor

Wow Lidmotor...How nice...seen the California Coastline...enjoying the fresh breeze...

While am frying down in Florida heat and mosquitoes biting me back and forth...in the middle of a swamp!!!...

Just stick around and we will finish that Machine very soon...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• hello all,

Well, I have done another oscillator build, with testing at each stage. I can't imagine this being alot more help then simply following john stones diagram, which is all I did, but it may give confidence to some. Just remember the oscillators can purchased on ebay, as John stone did.

Now, onto motors. I have some questions UFO,

I was going to try making 4 comm segments, and 4 groups of arms, but I'm really not sure.

Ufo, would it be possible for you to post or re-post a 16 pole with 2 brushes per comm.
                            your reply
                            Four and Four is "Too Symmetrical"...
                            but then later you said;

Another simple approach is to wind it based on My P-12 Diagram (Below), where I have two ways on Brushes set up related to stators(here they are at 90)...Then expand the Pairs to P-16...it will work, and you will use coils wrapping four poles...4X4=16
                            So I can wind it like the 12 pole? Would every thing be the same except 4 extra poles to wind?

I guess I could turn 2brush 16 pole, into a 4 brush, can you still use a single wind for stator with 4 brush setup?

you replied;

Machinealive, the purpose of a Four Brush is to have a Four Stator, when talking "Symmetrical Systems"...just because in a Symmetrical Machine the four brush divides the 360 in Four at Quadrant, so there will be produced at Armature-Rotor a Steady Virtual Magnetic Symmetry Pattern of NSNS, where each magnetic field will display at 90 degrees related to the Four Stators Magnetic Fields, and just "a bit" out of phase from their dead center, so it gets a rotation going when energized.
                            Sorry ufo, I was talking about your single wind stator cut out of wood. Could I wind a 16 pole as you would with 4 brush setup, and use a pulsing stator coil as you did. I guess, I'm asking, trying to understand, how having a pulsing stator completely wrapped around rotor would change things. Does the winding pattern around arm matter as much?

forgive my ignorance, but I will understand.
                            And I will post the oscillator build tonight or tomorrow on other post.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hey Ron,

Yes that is the BLDC Motor, it is a Brush Less DC. as Motors they do not have much torque...they are driven by a Controller, and normally their switching three phase circuit (Mosfet's) do not last too long...

As a Motor to convert here...is not a "prospect" unless we get them through major changes and many other parts to adapt...but I do tell you that for Generator if re-wound the way we know... they will produce a lot of Energy...however we are depending upon the life span of their permanent magnets...

But yes they will be great Generators if we make separate Pairs of Coils and not the way they are wound, which is in Delta or Star...a total and complete "short circuit" bound-attached at 120 degrees... reason why their electronics drivers don't last...

I understand they are in certain home appliances...do you know which ones...or you have a motor like this Ron?

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              They are in gas furnaces and fans of that nature. My collector nephew had one but he is checking to see if he still has it as it may have gone in the last load of scrap...

Thanks,

Ron

Comment

• Confusion at Four...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                                hello all,

Well, I have done another oscillator build, with testing at each stage. I can't imagine this being alot more help then simply following john stones diagram, which is all I did, but it may give confidence to some. Just remember the oscillators can purchased on ebay, as John stone did.

Now, onto motors. I have some questions UFO,

your reply

but then later you said;

So I can wind it like the 12 pole? Would every thing be the same except 4 extra poles to wind?

you replied;

Sorry ufo, I was talking about your single wind stator cut out of wood. Could I wind a 16 pole as you would with 4 brush setup, and use a pulsing stator coil as you did. I guess, I'm asking, trying to understand, how having a pulsing stator completely wrapped around rotor would change things. Does the winding pattern around arm matter as much?

forgive my ignorance, but I will understand.
                                And I will post the oscillator build tonight or tomorrow on other post.

Thanks

Hello Machinealive,

We are getting some confusion here, just because of wrong terminology words...or simply... I do not understand you.

Ok, You asked:

I was going to try making 4 comm segments, and 4 groups of arms, but I'm really not sure.

Ufo, would it be possible for you to post or re-post a 16 pole with 2 brushes per comm.
                                I tell you exactly what I understood:
                                You are making a Four(4) Commutator Elements (segments is the same thing)
                                And Four(4) Arms?...Trying to understand Arms as Poles, which POLE is the correct word/name...but then below in same sentence you wrote pole?...So that gets me completely lost...so I have to assume you consider either poles or arms are the same?

So I said "It is too Symmetrical"...and I was right...

Then You asked me to post or "Re Post" a 16 pole with 2 brushes per comm...

I have not done that (I wrote)...then I gave you the Solution to make it like the P-12...but going to P-16...then you wrote...

My Answer: Yes

Now your other question:
                                I guess I could turn 2brush 16 pole, into a 4 brush, can you still use a single wind for stator with 4 brush setup?
                                And may I ask, why in the world you want to make it a "Four Brush"?...If the Diagram (both) I have rendered here on the P-12 are for Two(2) Brush Systems?

Now related to My Fiberglass Stator: I have written (and also clearly seen on my video Timeless Machine) that such Stator is a Two(2) Pole Stator...So I really render that answer to you based on Symmetrical Systems (that are the ONLY motors we are all using here so far to convert, right?)...Four Brushes goes with Four Stators....Two Brushes goes with Two Stators. And in some weird cases you find an "Odd" combination of this "Standard Symmetrical Rule"...

My recommendation: Don't complicate things, try keeping them as simple as possible.

Sorry ufo, I was talking about your single wind stator cut out of wood. Could I wind a 16 pole as you would with 4 brush setup, and use a pulsing stator coil as you did.
                                No you CAN NOT, The Stator is a TWO POLE...not with Four Brushes...with Two Brushes YES.

I guess, I'm asking, trying to understand, how having a pulsing stator completely wrapped around rotor would change things. Does the winding pattern around arm matter as much?
                                You keep swapping terms...arms?...for Poles?...why?...it tends to confusion....So, Ok Yes, the winding of Poles (not arms) of course matters related to stators...all magnetic fields (Stators and Armature) MUST match in size and strength and area of coverage!!

The "wrapped around stator" creates a North/South INNER Magnetic Field Pattern...did you watch my Timeless Machine Video?...I clearly describe it there with the brass handle...

I could tell you how to wind a Four Pole Stator based on my design...but I am not gonna do that now, as it will complicate things for the worst of confusions...so, keep working with what we have so far...that I consider is a LOT of Material, as many here also think the same...
                                And please try not to be mixing and combining things at random...it does not work that way.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X