Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twins

Ufo and All interested,
    Here are a couple pictures of my new twins.

Twins pictures by AMP2000 - Photobucket

Mark

Comment

• Twins

Sorry for the pun..
      It was a very hard week and getting these was a highlight.
      They have 13 segments on the input side of 12.5v at 18.7 amps
      and 52 segments on the out put of 625volts and .225 amps.
      These are connected in parallel and run at 7800 rpm. I have not
      ran them yet but I will replace the bearing grease and try them next week.
      One very interesting note is that the armatures are opposite. Both motors
      spin in the same dirrection but one has a left hand twist and the other has
      a right hand twist. I have an idea of how they are wound but I will not be
      tearing them appart. They will stay as they are. Also no magnets...The square
      things, below the brushes are large resistors.

Mark

Comment

• Oh very lovely Machines!!

Originally posted by Rl2003 View Post
        Sorry for the pun..
        It was a very hard week and getting these was a highlight.
        They have 13 segments on the input side of 12.5v at 18.7 amps
        and 52 segments on the out put of 625volts and .225 amps.
        These are connected in parallel and run at 7800 rpm. I have not
        ran them yet but I will replace the bearing grease and try them next week.
        One very interesting note is that the armatures are opposite. Both motors
        spin in the same dirrection but one has a left hand twist and the other has
        a right hand twist. I have an idea of how they are wound but I will not be
        tearing them appart. They will stay as they are. Also no magnets...The square
        things, below the brushes are large resistors.

Mark
        Hello Mark,

Wow, I remember now about this...and you've got another one now!!?

Wow...two beauties !!
        No, do not take them ever apart!!...those are "Collectors Master Pieces"!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• time to build bigger

Hello UFO,

I'm glad you liked the light show, the radiant light is really beautiful to watch, thanks for everything.

I wound the rs motor, 5 pole, and it really took off. I was most impressed with these concepts. It is hard to believe nobody, at least openly, tried an independent wind until now. I could see asymmetry being a problem for people, but the independent coils?
          Thanks again.

Now I would like to ask you UFO, does more coils, or larger coils, matter more for the rotor. I ask because I have 4",5",and 6" dia. solid aluminum rod, all 6" long. I have a lathe/mill so I can make whatever is better, and you could save me a lot of time. So, would a nice big 5 pole with lots of wire (1ohm), per coil, or a large 16 pole with more, but smaller coils, be better.
          I would have thought big coils are better, since mag field would be greater per coil.

Also, would smaller dia. Commutators yield more torque, since rpm is lower then relative to a larger dia com.

Thanks

Comment

• 7-pole rotor

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            <Stuff deleted>
            Regards

Ufopolitics

P.D: I believe Member Bbem (Bert) had a Motor like this one (7 Pole)...weird breed!!...and I did not had the time to figure it out for him when He ask me a while back...well here it is Bert!!
            Wow you do have a good memory
            Thanks UFO, I will start coiling it today.
            Should I coil for as much as copper per coil-pair, or is it more important to get a resistance between 1.0 to 1.6 ohm?

Regards Bert.

Comment

• EM field and gravity

UFO,

A bit off topic..
              At the http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post205432 forum I read this.
              Does this make sense with respect to your knowledge/gravity videos?

Originally posted by xilo View Post
              a gravity field of a coil pulsed with dc is always perpendicular to the magnetic field.

normally when we use alternating pulses this field gets cancelled.

a ferrite core coiled with copper wire in shape of a toroid produces anti gravity field or artificial gravity.

when two gravity field interact perpendicular to each other produces electric energy.

a solenoid placed horozontally in front of a toroid wound with coil. this toroid coil is pulsed with hv dc produces bursts of strong gravity force out of the orifice of the toroid. when this gravity force interacts with solenoid coil which is experiencing natural gravity force give rise to an electric vector which produces current in solenoid coil.

this is the basis of kapanadze electric generator and electric motor.

its the gravity he uses which is always freely falling and is a monopole force acting vertically downwards.

this text is important for free energy followers and seekers.

XILO

Regards,
              Bert
              Last edited by bbem; 08-12-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Hi Ufo

I just wanted to ask if its possible, to modify motors divisible by 3, like 24, 12, etc. and wound it like a 3 pole set up? join the poles and link the commutators? and also motors divisible by 5 , and wound it like a five pole configuration?? just wondering, stupid me . obviously looking for simplier design for the 24 pole motor I have. THanks

Comment

• Ec...

Originally posted by Turion
                  UFO,
                  I thought EC was Electrical Conductivity, which is the opposite of impedance. So in this motor.....I have no idea. But a siemens is amps divided by volts (or the reciprocal of 1 ohm.) In a device with a conductance of one siemens, the electric current through the device will increase by one ampere for every increase of one volt of electric potential difference across the device. So we could divide amps by volts to tell us the electrical conductivity or EC. Unless you are talking about something else altogether. I'm not very good at this electrical stuff. I'm more a hands on kinda guy---build it and see what it does.

Dave

Hello Dave,

I'm not very good at this electrical stuff. I'm more a hands on kinda guy---build it and see what it does.
                  Something like "Gone Baby Gone"... ?

Yes, but in order to really "SEE WHAT IT DOES"...We need to go through the Math...unfortunately.

And I am very good at Electrical/Math, and I love it... ...and heavy Calculus ones, mmmm...this is just "a breeze" for Me...besides also Heavy Building...that includes Heavy Machinery...Mig, Tig Welding, Plasma cutting, Lathing...etc...Plus beautiful CAD and 3D Designs you have seen...and yes, it makes me feel that I am sooo good!!!... (just kidding, some Ego Blasting here...to burst some "envy, hate, and jealousy"...LOL...I know is not good though...So I keep beating up myself for doing it...LOL)

Now seriously...

I thought EC was Electrical Conductivity, which is the opposite of impedance. So in this motor.....I have no idea. But a siemens is amps divided by volts (or the reciprocal of 1 ohm.) In a device with a conductance of one siemens, the electric current through the device will increase by one ampere for every increase of one volt of electric potential difference across the device. So we could divide amps by volts to tell us the electrical conductivity or EC.
                  Dave ...Sorry to tell you, but You are lost man...

Dave, Ec is C EMF...simplified as E=Energy and C=Counter
                  Watch again Peter Lindemann Video (And We all are gonna have to get together at some point and make some donation to Peter here...to be fair, like you have said about his Copyrights, seriously)
                  It is clearly stated there at Video Time: 0:27:13 and on...where

Ea=Voltage Source
                  Ec= C EMF
                  Ia=Current at Armature
                  Ra=Resistance of Coils + Brushes (Here if we keep it at exactly 1.0 Ohms, it multiplies without affecting other parameters.)

Therefore it is clearly Stated at: 0:31:10 the Main Formula for Armature "Power"

What actually moves the armature current through the armature coils is the difference between the voltage applied to the motor (Ea) minus the counter-emf (Ec). Thus Ea-Ec is the actual voltage effective in the armature and it is this effective voltage which determines the value of the armature current. Since generally I=E/R from Ohm's Law, in the case of the DC Motor, Ia=Ea-Ec/Ra. Also , since according to Kirchhoff's Second Law, the sum of the voltage drops around any closed circuit must equal the sum of thye applied voltages, then Ea=Ec+IaRa.

At 0:40:51 We find "Dynamometer Test Revisited", where Peter shows results and calculations after the Dyno Test to find COP, Efficiency...

Motor at Idle:

12.1 Volts 1.1 Amps 2235 RPM

Motor Under Load

12.1 Volts 7.0 Amps 1864 RPM

Input Voltage @ 1864 RPM=10 Volts
                  Back EMF @ 1864 RPM= 9.0 Volts

EFFECTIVE VOLTAGE RUNNING OUR MOTOR UNDER LOAD TEST:

Applied Voltage=12.1 Volts
                  -Back EMF Voltage= 9.0 Volts

Then calculating COP (Coefficient Of Performance)...

COP =

Effective Voltage (3.1 Volts)
                  ______________________= 0.256
                  Applied Voltage (12.1 Volts)

SO WHAT IS THE REAL POWER DRIVING OUR MOTOR DURING OUR LOAD TEST? (Time on Video 0:43:13)

INPUT:

Effective Volts=3.1
                  Amps=7.0

Effective Input/1HP= 21.7W/746W=0.029 HP

Efficiency= Output/Input=0.087HP/0.029HP=300%

But...

REAL EFFICIENCY= 300% X 0.256 COP= 76.7 % Efficiency

Conclusion: The Back EMF Masks the excellent performance of the Motor, and hides it behind a very low COP
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Machinealive!!

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                    Hello UFO,

I'm glad you liked the light show, the radiant light is really beautiful to watch, thanks for everything.

I wound the rs motor, 5 pole, and it really took off. I was most impressed with these concepts. It is hard to believe nobody, at least openly, tried an independent wind until now. I could see asymmetry being a problem for people, but the independent coils?
                    Thanks again.

Now I would like to ask you UFO, does more coils, or larger coils, matter more for the rotor. I ask because I have 4",5",and 6" dia. solid aluminum rod, all 6" long. I have a lathe/mill so I can make whatever is better, and you could save me a lot of time. So, would a nice big 5 pole with lots of wire (1ohm), per coil, or a large 16 pole with more, but smaller coils, be better.
                    I would have thought big coils are better, since mag field would be greater per coil.

Also, would smaller dia. Commutators yield more torque, since rpm is lower then relative to a larger dia com.

Thanks

Hey Machinealive!!

You came from my previous post...the way it is supposed to be done...so you've got that PWM set and ready to kick Uh?...Yes you do, I saw those nice purple plasma lights!!

Now, getting your questions...answered.

Yes Dear, Bigger Coils will DO Multiply everything...to the point of becoming seriously dangerous...because of their enormous capacity...whether mechanical or electrical...so, please be careful...serious injury may happen if you do not believe in their capabilities.

If I was to make an Asymmetric Machine form scratch (And I eventually will make one like this to explain next)...I will start with the simplest, yet, the strongest...A Three Pole Configuration...
                    A huge three pole like RIP Ed Gray's...or bigger...where we will make room to insert nice Clamp In,(Easy access to test-replace them) Non-Polarized Caps per each Coils...And very robust, thick commutator elements...followed by Three, equally and perfectly well balanced, Nice built Stator Coils...
                    However, you have to realize that we will need a very robust MOSFET's Drain Bus Bar...there, at our Oscillator...plus really nice "Rectifiers" ...NOT just simple Diodes...but Ultra-Fast Switchers...like the UF505/NTE576 or higher spec's...

I mean, a five will be fine...but figure...you will have to make "everything FIVE"...not just "THREE"...So for Lab Testing/Machine Building is easier...and faster, plus cheaper...

A smaller diameter commutator normally applies to faster RPM Motors...small applications...No, it will not yield more torque...Think of Commutation Elements/ Times Ratio as your (On-Times) on your MOSFET'S switching the square waves...Now, in the Asymmetrical Systems Machines your (On-Time) will be the angle sweep of comm element/brush time of contact...and your Off Time would be the rest of the other 360 degrees...therefore, our duty cycle is already very low percentage by architectural design...favoring the (Off-Times)...Your "On-Time" is the "Charging Time" of your Coils...but in the Machine...will also be the force developed to create the "Throw-Out Forces...which could be repulsion and(or) attraction ...which basically is your "Positive torque"...or Hot Torque...then We get the "Cold Side Torque here also..at our "Off-Times...thanks to Radiant Fields...and so on dear friend..

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Yes I do...

Originally posted by bbem View Post
                      Wow you do have a good memory
                      Thanks UFO, I will start coiling it today.
                      Should I coil for as much as copper per coil-pair, or is it more important to get a resistance between 1.0 to 1.6 ohm?

Regards Bert.

Hey Bbem!!

Of course I knew I had that "pending"...somewhere in my mind...

As I also know John Stone ask me about an Eight Pole He have, that I have to figure it out...but it is "too symmetrical"...

You have to keep a "Resistance Balance" Bert, not too high that it will "cost" too much to excite...or too low that will create a high short...as it also depends on the power source/ PWM that you will be using on it...

That seven pole should be a very good Asymmetrical balanced Machine...

Regards and will wait to see your finished model!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Diodes

Ufo,

Originally posted by UFOPolitics
                        However, you have to realize that we will need a very robust MOSFET's Drain Bus Bar...there, at our Oscillator...plus really nice "Rectifiers" ...NOT just simple Diodes...but Ultra-Fast Switchers...like the UF505/NTE576 or higher spec's...
                        Do you think it would be detrimental to use 75ns max reverse recovery?
                        The NTE576 are 35ns but they are kind of expensive but I have lots of the cheap UF4008's that are 75ns, only 1A continuous rating, so definitely a trade.

Comment

• Gravity...Magnetism...

Originally posted by bbem View Post
                          UFO,

A bit off topic..
                          At the http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post205432 forum I read this.
                          Does this make sense with respect to your knowledge/gravity videos?

Regards,
                          Bert

Hey Bert,

In my latest videos I have shown "Non Ferrous" Magnetic Machines...

And the thing is to "isolate" Electromagnetic Field from the known Ferrous Magnetic field we all know...
                          We could wrap a glass bottle with just copper wire and create a magnetic field within the glass...or stone...or wood...that magnetic field will surround the whole space where it is generated...no matter the material composition...and it will predominate its strength through the material molecular composition...

Therefore two glass bottles...could be repelled or attracted between them...by the magnetic fields we develop within or outside their bodies...It is The Magnetic Field Pattern what is carrying the non ferrous bodies...lifting , repelling or attracting them...

The Toroid is a clever Magnetic Pattern...it develops its field within the toroidal body...this grants many uses for Motors-Generators complex structures...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• It depends on application..

Originally posted by codeboundfuture View Post
                            Ufo,

Do you think it would be detrimental to use 75ns max reverse recovery?
                            The NTE576 are 35ns but they are kind of expensive but I have lots of the cheap UF4008's that are 75ns, only 1A continuous rating, so definitely a trade.
                            Hey Codeboundfuture,

You could give it a "try"...they are cheap right?...LOL
                            It is not that "slow"...considering are others that go 100-150ns...and up...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hey Dear Sanskara!!

Originally posted by Sanskara316 View Post
                              Hi Ufo

I just wanted to ask if its possible, to modify motors divisible by 3, like 24, 12, etc. and wound it like a 3 pole set up? join the poles and link the commutators? and also motors divisible by 5 , and wound it like a five pole configuration?? just wondering, stupid me . obviously looking for simplier design for the 24 pole motor I have. THanks

Hey Sanskara,

Yes dear, it is possible...check my Star of David...it is a 12 Pole with just Three Pair of Coils...where I join commutator elements by groups of four...since we get three terminals upper and three lower for the 3 pairs.

[IMG][/IMG]

However, you do have to make some how the gaps between commutator element groups wider, by filing them...or charges will arc and pity the elements...and fill them with high epoxy...

Did you see my P12 Design?...that is a robust machine!!...take a look at it.

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards Dear

Ufopolitics

Comment

• getting ready

Originally posted by UFOPolitics
                                You could give it a "try"...they are cheap right?...LOL
                                Getting ready for my try, I have had some things I have been working out, though really I should have gotten started sooner, regardless. No excuses.

and as far as cheap... 2 cents each, I can spare a few to a good cause.

matt

Comment

Working...
                                X