• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• \o/

if you thought it looked scary earlier ...just wait
    here endeth ghetto engineering 101
    Attached Files

Comment

• Is the total Impedance of the whole circuit with the asymmetrical winding lower than a standard or other windings, and if so by how much?

Comment

• Originally posted by s e t h View Post
        if you thought it looked scary earlier ...just wait
        here endeth ghetto engineering 101
        Does that kit come with the chopsticks?
        J

Comment

• You hurt my motor's feelings.

Comment

• Hello Adilu

Originally posted by adilu View Post
            HI UFO & ALL
            this is the 3rd time i read this thread A->Z and i think i begin to understand
            but why "fiberglass single coil stator" can not manifest like "permanent magnet stator"?? it must be pulsed...for me pulsing is "star trek" at this time
            if we use a battery for coil stator then a the magnetic field appears
            in the coil.......is not the same like magnetic field in permanent magnet???induction does not appear in rotor coils(free moving ones)??

thank you
            adilu
            Hello Adilu,

I am glad you are beginning to understand..

The Fiberglass Stator DOES manifests like a Static Stator (Permanent Magnets included) when fed linear...watch Timeless Machine Video

in the coil.......is not the same like magnetic field in permanent magnet???induction does not appear in rotor coils(free moving ones)??
            Ok, if we feed linear an Air Stator/Fiberglass or any Plastic Coil, the "HOT INDUCTION" manifests but very low, so low it will not have enough strength to induce Rotor Coils like it will if Stator would have a massive laminated Steel Core. In the case of the Permanent Magnet, its Ferrous Composition inside its core will enhance a Hot Magnetic Field to project therefore induce in Rotor Coils. However, that Induction will manifest opposite to Motor Rotation, creating drag or Counter Generator Action against Motor performance...

Now, If we pulse the same Air Core Stator with a square wave...then it will induce highly on Rotor Coils (Only IF Rotor Coils are wound the same direction as Stator) at, exactly the Wave Off Times, and very robust. That Effect is due to Radiant Energy Field properties, it WILL induce through air like Hot will never do. Now, that Induction is "Positive" to our Motor Rotation...not counter....it will assist it.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by redrichie View Post
              you go fys. this trolls bull****. you were an *******.
              What's your problem?
              Am I talking to you or to ufo?
              I appreciated the measurements of soberly thinking guy, that's all.
              It does not matter what they're reported or they feel, the matter's what readings show.
              I did not say anything against ufo, but he f... me, well, then you can join him fus's .
              And do not feed trolls...

Comment

• Kidding

Originally posted by DavidE View Post
                Actually you know I'm kidding right? I don't even know your motor, she's a stranger to me. You haven't run it yet right?
                Hope it knocks everyones socks off.
                J

Comment

• @turion

Originally posted by Turion
                  UFO,
                  These are the guidelines you laid out for the testing, and you are correct. I used a power supply when you specifically said NOT to use a power supply for the testing. So as I proceed, I will use batteries only.
                  Still you did test with Power Supply...and rendered results?

The problem with using batteries only is you know what the voltage is, but you cannot control the amp draw of the motor.
                  Negative, Motor is your "Load"in that circuit connection...so an Amp Meter between Motor-Battery at one terminal (any) will render an Amperage Reading...easy.

You DO can measure Amp Draw separated, I wrote it there...Use Diodes between One Battery Terminal and Motor connection.
                  Now, if you measure "before diode" meaning between Diode-Battery , you will get exactly Battery Amp Draw.
                  If You measure between Diode-Motor terminal, then you will measure return amps from motor plus battery amps draw.

A Battery "OFFERS" its electrical power Non Restricted, to any load it is connected to.
                  I wrote before, and so many times, my machine will return excess currents back through its Input as also Output.

Please Read Below Sanskara Effect with a Dead Battery ...Page 31/Post 904

hi UFO

Did another mod motor a small 3volt motor 3 poles, I used a almost dead SLA 6 Volt battery as a source, it just sits around 4 volts and if given a load even a small led it would come down to 1 volt. It started very slow barely here it spinning, then after a minute or two it started to spin faster, and I noticed the voltage on the battery is slowly climbing. connected a small led flash light to the generating side and it lit, now the battery voltage with load is around 2+ volts. its been running for an hour now and the machine squeals a lot. it's conditioning the battery and meter not showing what really is happening draws 300 ma?? not possible, battery doesn't have that power. the only explanation is your explanation
                  Now, you mentioned another wrong example...

It's like comparing the payload you can haul in a pickup to that which you can haul in a VW bug. Both are automobiles but are DESIGNED for different purposes and PERFORM differently in different circumstances BOTH have their uses and both excel in the specific area they were designed to perform in.
                  We are not comparing "Carry Out Loads" here Turion...the best example would be to test VW Motor, versus Pickup Motor, obviously taking both Engines out of vehicles (like we are doing here) then having the "Appropriate Equipment" to run testings....If You Bring the VW Engine to a steady RPM, by controlling its acceleration/gas feed (Amperage), then apply same procedure to limit the RPM's to Pickup Engine (let's say it is a Ford Triton V8)...Of course You are Limiting the Triton to go full blast...of course the Triton will devour that fed gas, and WILL NEED MORE to make it there...and still, barely, stalling will get to the VW RPM's, and of course it will take triple or more Gas, of what a 1.5 Litter Four Cylinder VW Engine took...This way you could also bring to this "Test" a V12 Ferrari Enzo Engine here...and limit its performance to a lower capability vehicle RPM's feed...what do you think the V12 is gonna do with a "couple of gas drops" that fed the small VW Engine?...vaporize them in nano seconds....How much Gas (Amperage) do you think you will need to dump in the Intake Throats... in order to bring the Crankshaft of that V12 to develop the same VW RPM's?!

There are some things I do need to report about the test run I did that indicate something very different about this motor. When I applied a specific voltage and amps to the standard motor, it ran at a specific rpm. When I applied a specific voltage and amps to the modified motor, it tended to speed up and slow down, as if it were searching for a "balance" which made coming up with concrete results very difficult. I did my best. That's all I can do.
                  But of Course Machines will behave like that!!...The Original Motor has a big time Witch inside, the False "Back EMF"...the forced reversing at all times of its Coils creates sort of an "Internal Balance" within the Machine, it "rejects" More Amps feeding, since it has them coming opposite towards Input...My Machines DO NOT have that "Attribute"!!...Mine requires much different connections to reach a "Balanced Flow" like a Balanced Load at output..but that "Balance" in the Original is a "Negative Deal"...it may look "awesome" to you guys...it may look mine is wrongly taking too much Amps...but they are the wrong conclusions, wrong approach.
                  My Machines are a Perfect "FLOW THROUGH" System...without restrictions...it will just use what is fed to it...BUT ONLY if ALL GATES are Open to allow flow In-Out

You wanted the specs on my motor. Here they are:

No load characteristics Torque 0.009 Speed rpms 3269
                  electrical power watts 3.08 Voltage 24.02
                  Current 1.02 Mechanical Power Watts 24.50 Efficiency 12.57

Maximum performance Torque 0.513 Speed rpms 2789 electrical power watts 149.98 Voltage 24.07 Current 7.73 Mechanical Power Watts 185.99 Efficiency 80.64

Rating Torque 0.653 Speed rpms 2657 electrical power watts 181.60
                  Voltage 24.08 Current 9.58 Mechanical Power watts 230.65 Efficiency 78.73

Maximum torque Torque 0.87 Speed rpms 2450 electrical power watts 223.21 Voltage 24.10 current 12.47 Mechanical Power watts 300.53 Efficiency 74.30

I Also got the spec's off line...not that much "detailed" as yours above but the main ones...

MODEL: MY1016 motor by Unite Motor Co. Ltd.
                  TYPE: Brush
                  VOLTAGE: 24 Volt DC
                  RATED SPEED: 2600-2850 RPM
                  RATED CURRENT: 13.5-13.7 Amp
                  OUTPUT: 250 Watts

Now, with this "Basic Spec's...We can "work out"...a simple test...and not even needing the Original Motor to be "Physically Present" (let's trust the Chinese Manufacturers... )

FEED My Machine with exactly those Factory Specified Feeding , meaning MAX Spec's, 24Volts 13.5 Amps...then measure My Machine's RPM?
                  Then Measure Torque...
                  Then calculate HP>Watts Output
                  Then Calculate Efficiency, Watts Output, and COP.
                  Then Calculate "Total Armature Power"=(Ev-Ec), where Ev=24 Volts...but where is Ec?...How would you calculate Ec in My Machines?
                  You tell me...

Then go back to Original Spec's and very simply...compare results of Mine Versus the "Blue Outlined Outputs" of Original above.

That is exactly what I want.

...And yes, cross your fingers, that your tight windings will hold the rotation forces Machine will develop...

You said your motor will beat the heck out of a standard motor if I "feed them equally" and that I "know this". I do NOT know this because I haven't tested it yet. Yes, I have hooked both motors up to a 12 volt battery and your motor has a MUCH higher rpm, but that is NOT "feeding them equally" because your motor draws way more amps. The standard motor is drinking from the faucet and your motor is drinking from the fire hose. The only way I know of to "feed them equally" is to use a power supply where I can control both the voltage AND the amps. If you have another suggestion on how to do that, I am all ears. And you hurt my power supply's feelings TOO, by calling it a toy. It works hard at its job and did not ask to be insulted.

Dave
                  Like I wrote before...You are feeding with same source (Battery now) two completely different machines.

1-Original Machine have a "Factory Built In", Intrinsic Opposed Force, mechanically and electrically, this is a "Restriction to the Battery Offered Sourcing Flow", therefore it will "show" lower Amp Consumption, and it is real...it does not takes more...it can't.
                  2-My Machine does not have that restriction to flow, to drain, to take from Battery Source...UNLESS We put back the Forced Back EMF..."Option" that I will not do....Or...CONTROL the Flow through its Output-Input Gates. And I said that a million times...by now...but I still keep doing it...
                  Restriction to Input=Pulsed Square Signals (PWM)
                  Controlling Output by a "Balanced Load" related to Input.

Sorry about hurting your machines and equipment souls and feelings...
                  Please give them my deepest and most sincere apologies...

Regards and Enjoy your weekend

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-11-2012, 05:02 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• generator load polarity

hi Ufopolitics

may i ask another simple question...i have some CFLs to use as load on the generator side of the machine...does the polarity that i hook them up matter? and should i use just one or more in series or parallel?
                    also i have some neon tubes if those are better?

my machine is nearly ready...just need a better solution to rotate magnets (chopstick method was just me being impatient wanting to get it running fast) and also i'll need some means to measure rpm easily

thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

• CFL's...

Originally posted by s e t h View Post
                      hi Ufopolitics

may i ask another simple question...i have some CFLs to use as load on the generator side of the machine...does the polarity that i hook them up matter? and should i use just one or more in series or parallel?
                      also i have some neon tubes if those are better?

my machine is nearly ready...just need a better solution to rotate magnets (chopstick method was just me being impatient wanting to get it running fast) and also i'll need some means to measure rpm easily

thanks
                      Hello Seth,

CFL's are designed for AC...However, use the black wire (live) as Positive always...

When you run Machine without a mechanical load applied, CFL will flash fast as you accelerate...However, as soon as you apply a mechanical load...a pressure to shaft...even pressing two pieces of wood blocks with shaft within will do. Then you will notice CFL will brighten and become more steady...read Voltage Output at Lamp terminals.

Depending on how many volts/amps you are feeding at input...it could handle series connected CFL's...I connect them in parallel, to keep Voltage as an average steady read-out, or series to check steady Amps Out...(Voltage will drop)

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Speculative theory for Negative Resistance formation.

Ufoplitics and all those doing replications,

Thank you for your continued expressions following this track!

This may shine light on one of the importance's of lead acid batteries within Ufopolitics machine!

Plante Cell Observations.
                        Speculative theory for Negative Resistance formation.

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat...0-%20DMR08.pdf

Stay the course and never give up!

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Hello Again Adilu...

Originally posted by adilu View Post
                          HI UFO & ALL
                          this is the 3rd time i read this thread A->Z and i think i begin to understand
                          but why "fiberglass single coil stator" can not manifest like "permanent magnet stator"?? it must be pulsed...for me pulsing is "star trek" at this time

thank you
                          adilu
                          Hello Adilu,

After reviewing your question a few times, and my previous answer...then I finally realized the "essence" of your concern...:

if we use a battery for coil stator then a the magnetic field appears in the coil.......is not the same like magnetic field in permanent magnet???induction does not appear in rotor coils(free moving ones)??
                          Dear, the Presence of a Magnetic Field is one Phenomena...and the Induction from that Magnetic Field projected to another "body" is another phenomena, that we all know as "Induction"...They do not necessarily need to be always manifested at the same time. Since there are so many different Magnetic Fields Patterns, based on their nature and generation processes...

The "Induction" process that We are mostly familiar with, and the "only one" They taught at school...is the Ferrous Induction, where the nature of this Material Must be present in order to "execute". We wrongfully know this process as "the one and only"...and that fact, highly limits our knowledge of other real and natural magnetic processes.
                          A Ceramic Magnet contains Ferrous Materials in it, as a Neodymium or Rare Earth magnet also contains same material...Then We proceed to "Artificially Copy-Paste" same process but in our known electromagnet/coils...always having a laminated ferrous metal composition included...
                          Based on this "Locked-in Model" we have built all our Electrical Machinery for more than a Century...

So, in order for you to really understand what is going on here...I need to explain a bit further...

That is NOT the "one and only" Induction that we all had all this time surrounding Us...and goes back to a "Universal Infinite Process" that dates back to endless times.
                          There is another Induction, a Non Artificial one, very natural...It manifests everyday in front of Us...and it is based on just "Pure Magnetic Fields Patterns"...without the need, requirement of any "specific" earth material...but just "Air"...
                          It is more powerful than our known one...much more...if we align-process those magnetic patterns the right ways...
                          I call it "Negative Induction"...just because we have always considered our Artificially Generated Energy as "Positive"...but, it should have been "The other way around"...but it is ok...

How they work together ?...simple...a "Push-Pull" action...When we push our "Positive" magnetic field outwards...and we cut it down by pulsation to zero or a short...A Negative Magnetic Pattern drives In...We are "Pulling" it In, by our action...it is a natural response.

Now, when we feed that Hollow Stator linear, we still produce our magnetic field, and pretty strong...but it will not "transfer" strongly through Induction...which I use advantage off...to allow the Negative Reverse Radiant Field to enter stronger by Pulses into Machine. And since it is "Reverse"...meaning opposite to Our Magnetic field , is then understood it creates an induction that assists our rotation...
                          But that I already explained before...

Hope I explained better now...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Story Time

Hi All
                            This is a vary slow day as I am waiting for fiberglass to dry on the stator. So I decided to write you guys a story about a broadway play.
                            There was this play writer (UFO) who worked for many years on a story that he felt deeply about. He kept writing and changing untill he got the play just how he wanted it. After he finished it, he started to get a cast together to do the play, but there was a snag. The leading part was so hard that no one thought they could do it and would not try out for the part. Time went on and on and then one day, one brave man (Turion) stepped up and said he would do the part. Everyone was relieved about getting a leading man and went to work on there own parts. Practice went well, some good days some not so good but the day of the play opening came fast. Ufo was excited to see what the audience would think about his work. Turion was going over in his head his lines and knew he had them down even though a few lines were changed a day or two ago. That afternoon, a big storm came up with heavy wind and rain causing the power to go out. Everyone was upset but Turion convinced them that the play could go on if they all got their flishlights and used them to light the stage. Seven thirty came and all were in there places, the curtin went up and the play started. All went good for about fifteen minutes when the flashlights started to run down. Turion tripped over a stage prop in the dark and went rolling. At that time a member of the audience started laughing and shouting about how stupid the cast was. UFO, who was expecting something quite different, just hung his head. As you might imagine, the play was stoped and all went home to sleep.
                            The story does not end here though.
                            Later the next week, everyone knew that things had gotten off to a bad start and decided to try it again that next friday nite. The odds of another storm were not good and everyone decided that if another heckler came that he would be ignored. Well what do you know, the play went perfect. UFO was given the author award of the year. Turion went on to do other difficult parts in broadway. The audience will remember the play for the rest of their lives.
                            Well it is time to check if the fiberglass is dry and apply another coat. Hope you all liked the story, now get to work.
                            Dana
                            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• No go

Hey Guys,

I finally had time to test this little motor and I did not get any rotation.
                              I wound it a few days ago and did so in the clockwise direction while looking at the core.
                              The first motor I wound was five poles and wound counter
                              clockwise and ran well, as I showed in the video I made. I did not think
                              it would make a diffence but I was wrong, it seems to. I used 32 awg as well
                              to try to bring down the amp draw, but we will have to wait to see if that helps.
                              Also tested each set of seven brushes and this is the ohms on them.
                              Here is my bucket of pictures.
                              Asymmetric motor2 pictures by AMP2000 - Photobucket

Mark

Comment

• Hello Dear

Originally posted by Rl2003 View Post
                                Hey Guys,

I finally had time to test this little motor and I did not get any rotation.
                                I wound it a few days ago and did so in the clockwise direction while looking at the core.
                                The first motor I wound was five poles and wound counter
                                clockwise and ran well, as I showed in the video I made. I did not think
                                it would make a diffence but I was wrong, it seems to. I used 32 awg as well
                                to try to bring down the amp draw, but we will have to wait to see if that helps.
                                Also tested each set of seven brushes and this is the ohms on them.
                                Here is my bucket of pictures.
                                Asymmetric motor2 pictures by AMP2000 - Photobucket

Mark

Hello Dear,

Could you tell me how many poles are you doing there?...if three...could you show it open, without one brush casing...?
                                If it is a 3 pole...have you set brushes at 90 to stators, like in my diagram?

let me know

regards

UFO

Comment

Working...
                                X