Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand!

UFO,
    I understand the generator winding perfectly.

Now, I've been pre occupied with some other things right now, But to update on my "delrin" motor, I went to wind the stator coil and the way its drilled, I don't have enough room beside the pins for all the wire to lay there. The wire starts to jump off the core. So I either have to redrill to allow more room for the wire up the sides or make a new longer core. I'll probably try to re drill the holes since it will be easier. I just haven't had any time to work on it. I also ordered a couple smaller motors to mod since I broke the commutators on my small motor,trying to replace the shaft withe a longer one. So I'm at a stand still right now. I'm pretty tied up right through the weekend. Maybe next week I hope to get some work done.
    As always, thanks for your time in sharing your knowledge with everyone here!!

Comment

• Dave the coil winder!

Hey Dave,
      How about I send you all my coil winding work, since your getting so good at it!

Regards,
      Pmazz

Comment

• Dave

Dave
        What are the numbers if both are run at 12 volts.
        Dana
        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Power Sourcing...

Originally posted by Turion
          Test results.

Stock motor
          12 volts .75 amps 1768 rpm = 9 wats

Modified Motor
          10.9 volts 1.6 amps 1768 rpm = 17.44 watts

This is actually not quite as good as when I had the coil wound wrong, and I have it wound exactly like in the video I made. I have checked both commutators for continuity on every section.

I will go back and make sure every electrical connection is tight and that all the brushes are making contact. That's all I can think to do at this point unless you have some suggestions. I can take video and post it if you want me to. It seems to run great...sounds better than it did when it was wound wrong for sure!!!

Dave

Hello Dave,

I am glad you have them all right now...please check also for any Coils not to be grounded...Continuity on Meter, one probe to any terminal...and other to armature core or shaft (if they are making contact each others)...then turn shaft slowly till 360 degrees...looking for any continuity (short)...

Stock motor

Modified Motor
          Ok, I noticed you are matching equal RPM's...to keep it as a "Constant Parameter" to reach Watts...You are "restricting" full linear power to Modified this way, it can NOT develop speed...since you are going first by Original RPM's Spec's...Now, let's say you do it "the other way around"...Meaning, feed 12 V/ 3 Amps (figuring your Power Source as you are doing now) to Modified and measure RPM's...then apply same V/A to Original and check its RPM'S...?

Also, You are using your Power Source...I wrote before, that Power Source is not good for this tests...but Batteries, same lead acid battery for both machines...or two identical batteries previously charged and let rest same exact times...then measure Amperage, RPM's on both machines...and Output V/A on Modified with a load on...

When You measure Torque to compare both Machines (I know you will do that later another day)...You have to feed them equally at Full Feed from Same exact Source (Battery, not electronic sourcing)..and let them develop any RPM's they please...while you apply the mechanical Load from Dyno (Belt Pressure). Hope You know that you have to bring both Machines to "almost a stall" or very close to a full stop (not for too long though)...I recommend to film it while you do this tests...that way you do not have to worry to read pounds...but Cam will.

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-11-2012, 01:43 AM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
            Test results.

Stock motor

Modified Motor

This is actually not quite as good as when I had the coil wound wrong, and I have it wound exactly like in the video I made.
            Dave
            My respect, Dave.
            This's the way to prove any point - get a new version and compare it to existing one.
            If you're losing power coils you losing torque too.
            It has nothing to do with witches, it's a Physics.

Comment

• Welcome Promt

Originally posted by promt View Post
              My respect, Dave.
              This's the way to prove any point - get a new version and compare it to existing one.
              Hello Promt, and Welcome!!

I have never seen you render a "single" opinion here before?!...In such a "Popular Thread"!!,...but just right now!...and of course...it is to render an opinion against My Machines...Wow!...I am impressed!!...

Hey Dave!!...You've got yourself a "Fan"...here!!...

Regards Promt

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hey Guys...Another Clown in Town...!!

Member: Promt
                Started Threads: ZERO, NADA...
                Please reads this guys posts below...

http://www.energeticforum.com/search...earchid=682988

Member First time here...on my thread which has 79,169 views...and has been On since July the Eleventh...

This "People" are like "Predators" flying around watching and waiting to see some rotten meet...some spoiled flesh...just to then ...land...and make their "Debut" to show their stinking smell...
                Puaghhh!!

I will seriously write to a couple of People tomorrow on this site...Aaron Murakami one of them...and ask them to please Not to Allow Double or Triple or even more USER NAMES...UNDER SAME IP#...it could be written with a simple PHP Code...and will happen "automatically"...
                This is a serious site, a site where we expose our serious work...not a Facebook, or a You Tube...which are completely public...and Not Private Site like here..

Regards

Ufopolitics

Note: I used the "Clown" name , just because Member Promt already used before me...referring to another Member Thread here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post202985

Comment

• You are the one WHO have no idea...

My respect, Dave.
                  This's the way to prove any point
                  Which "POINT"??...that both machines reached same RPM's at different Volts-Amps??!!...

If you're losing power coils ?? you losing torque too.
                  WTF You mean "losing power coils", what are u talking about!!??...
                  you losing torque too..
                  Loosing torque...

WAIT till you see REAL TORQUE MEASUREMENTS...so stick around...

It is Physics like the one you "HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT"...

GTF OUT OF HERE...KEEP WATCHING FROM OUTSIDE...LIKE You have been so far!!

Comment

• Ready to start

Received my Johnson motors off eBay yesterday. Can't wait to get started.

I did some basic measurements. If you're interested you can watch here Asymmetric Electrodynamic DC Motor - YouTube

If you think of any other measurements to take please let me know.

Thanks again UFO!!

Cheers,
                    Vince

Comment

• Take it easy, hysteric, don't like watchers?? Get your pills.
                      I'm not even talking to you.
                      btw go FUS

Comment

• Dave...

Originally posted by Turion
                        UFO,
                        I didn't mean to start anything. Just trying to report the facts about what I have built. I know I have made mistakes that affect the results, and I have no problem admitting that. But I will continue to try to make sure I correct those mistakes so that we finally have the correct test vehicle. Won't have time to work on this over the weekend. I spend that with my wife, so will be at it again on monday.
                        DAVE
                        Hey Dave,

I never said (mean wrote) You started absolutely nothing!?

You reported a Test based on a wrong Parameter , that You decided to be "Constant" Dave, the RPM's...that is all...Read my Post to you previously.
                        Now, in previous post You ask me "What test could we do on this Machines"?...and I answered...a whole long post...then now...you do whatever test you feel like?...

Why bother asking then?

You know My Machine will beat the heck of original in RPM's...IF you feed them BOTH equally.
                        You Know My Machine will ALSO beat the heck of original based on Torque, BUT, ALSO, if they are FED EQUALLY.
                        I know that... You Know that ...We all here know that fact...is absolutely NOT NEW AT ALL.

In a Torque comparison Test, You MUST FEED BOTH MACHINES AT SAME Voltage/Amps RATES...that is "also" not new at all for any one here.
                        My Machine can "afford" to take an Input where the Original will definitively FRY...TOAST...WELL DONE...Wanna try that test?...A test for Voltage/Amps Capability and performance?...But definitively You need another Power Supply...not just Three Amps Max...that is a Toy...

The Factory Spec's of that cheap, Small Chinese Motor you are experimenting with...MUST be posted here...I don't have them?..What is their Max Voltage/Amps/RPM's Ratings Ratings?...We should HAVE STARTED from there. Then take it there...

Anyways whatever...I will make My Own Dyno Tests...and My Own Gen-Motor testings...after all I have being completely "by myself here"...for so many years...and , watch me,... I have been doing excellent!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Get Out

Take it easy, hysteric, don't like watchers?? Get your pills.
                          I'm not even talking to you.
                          btw go FUS
                          NO, DON'T LIKE STUPID RETARDED PEOPLE...AT ALL....SO GET OUT, OUT OUT...DISAPPEAR FROM MY THREAD
                          NOW

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            DISAPPEAR FROM MY THREAD
                            Don't cry dear I will, not much to c here anyway.
                            Man who knew u r so sensitive .
                            Be back when you'll get measurements.
                            Adieu.

Comment

• Prompt,
                              It really don't matter who you were talking to. It has been some 20 or more pages without a disruption. I haven't seen the time to question anything yet. Other than how to build a machine or why it does what is presented. A poke, or an argument isn't needed nor wanted in this thread. In the end the machine will work or not. Period. If UFO is spending this much time showing people his creation then we all should be humble enough to listen to what he has to say, build to his specs, scientifically test our models, and come to our own conclusions. So many *******s in this world are only out to attack and destroy people because their own little egos and tiny little intellect, thinks they are better than someone. So no prompt, you go fys. This is ufo's thread and he has the ability to run it as he sees fit. You effing doubting thomas. If you don't like what you see then quit trying to read and wasting your time. Past that let us not get sidetracked with this trolls bull****. He is obviously so smart that no one here is able to match intellect and charisma. I vote that we don't allow genius' into this thread. No one here can think quite as much as they do. Hahahabahaha. So smart and so small and insignificant. Get lost you p.o.s. troll.
                              No power has been lost. Everyone is reporting much torque. And better rpms. Once tuned properly everyone is showing substantially reduced amp draw. So what power is lost? Never mind don't answer. I really don't care what you have to say. Its insignificant anyhow. You could have asked questions you could have shared info but instead you want to poke. So I don't feel you have anything to contribute. I don't care if you graduated from m.I.t. at this point you only showed you were an *******.

Comment

• two questions

HI UFO & ALL
                                this is the 3rd time i read this thread A->Z and i think i begin to understand
                                but why "fiberglass single coil stator" can not manifest like "permanent magnet stator"?? it must be pulsed...for me pulsing is "star trek" at this time
                                if we use a battery for coil stator then a the magnetic field appears
                                in the coil.......is not the same like magnetic field in permanent magnet???induction does not appear in rotor coils(free moving ones)??

thank you
                                adilu

Comment

Working...
                                X