Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope...

Originally posted by ampsvolts View Post
    Is this what you mean..... Should top and bottom stator fins be slightly off center to allow the winding to be centralised and perpendicular above the rotor axis?
    Thanks AV
    Hello A/V,

No, the Fins could be perfectly centered, I have Five Fins above, Five below...the center fin is really centered...

I took a picture of a previous Coil I have used...and set it right how it is set at Stator...so you know what am referring to...

[IMG][/IMG]

It is not about a "Physical Center"...when talking about Stator Coil...but a Center of its Pattern...In a Typical Wound straight Coil...you know exactly where is its center "Virtual" axis...now, do not allow your mind to deviate-distract, just because of a couple of wrap around in other shaped wires...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hi UFO
      Been busy lately with work work work, all I do is read, read read here in the office, if the boss not around ehehehe, anyways I'm still scavenging motors in junk shops, no funds to order those beautiful motors, Hope I'll get lucky and find a suitable larger motor to modify, I'll just be here in the background for now lurking and watching hehehe. Can't wait to see your test on the motors.

Comment

• Yeah, like Turion said...

Originally posted by ampsvolts View Post
        So UFO.. Where do we go from here. - You mentioned serious use for your technology.. Maybe these questions are premature.. but...

If I was to make a motor whose output could be inverted to power household appliances what is the go?
        Would I need a PWM circuit different to the one used in your demonstrations?
        Would the system be powered by 36 volt DC.
        Would you incorporate a battery changeover circuit to enable continuous top-up to a depleted battery whilst a fresh charged one takes over?

Maybe you have a big whammy still to reveal

Cheers and warm regards
        AV

Hello again A/V,

Just like Turion said...but in my "own words"...

Get your Sh**t done first then we will see...

You mentioned serious use for your technology..
        Did I ever said that?...sorry but I really do not "recall" saying it...

Maybe these questions are premature.. but...
        Yes they are "indeed"...lol

Serious now...(I was joking)

I am planning to show you guys how to build such a "Machine"...that eventually you will not need to run it EVER at Full Blast ...or "else" ...start considering to have Light Bulbs "in stock"as other appliances "components" to replace them...cause you will blow them all...

The point here first, is that you guys back me up...How?

Well, is simple...by your replications being made...and shown measurements of every single parameter you could be able to show ...as "They" may request to "clear all doubts"...

But Testing have to be made with clearly seen videos demonstrations, along with pictures...'cause... unfortunately, "They" are very skeptic and doubtful about this to ever happen...or that We could ever achieve it...

I am planning to show also different ways to hook this set ups, as I have found to be more efficient...for Moving Sets, to Stationary ones...as also some new tech to supersede the old Carbon brush...
        However, at this stage...is not worth it to keep going...unless You Guys prove me right...cause I am not going to spend the rest of my life...arguing with Skeptics...I have done it for too long as of now...

Hope you understand my point.

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Sorry to cross threads

I posted this in the My Motors..... thread
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ad.php?t=10529
          But I thik UFO isn't going there now. In the interests of not clogging up the thread with questions that have been covered already could you comment on the below

Hello ufopolitics
          This is my first post in this thread.
          I have been reading through the preceeding pages but I do not have my own internet connection so a lot of the pages are blocked I am not sure why. (maybe they have bad language etc)
          I have read the pages that I can and I would like to replicate the coil device.
          if you have a few moments could you look at this link starting on page 3-124.
          http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf
          It is patrick kelly's condensation of the information in this thread to date.
          If there are any glaring problems with the information at that link could you point it out. I think it may be a good resource for all those trying to get up to speed here as it has a lot of the information together that is spread out through the thread.
          Thank you
          LV

Comment

• Asymmetric machine--a quick build "learning tool"

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello to All, I just found it by watching Turion's YT Video that He posted before...I found an old Youtuber Friend here, that we are subscribed each others...but I did not get the chance to look at such BEAUTIFUL TESTING, and Experiments He has done with my Radio Shack Conversion...!!!

You can not miss them!!

Asymmetrical motor test platform - YouTube

Asymmetric Motor waste heat energy recovery - YouTube

Awesome work LidMotor!!!

Thank You so much!!

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
            Thanks Ufo for all your efforts on this amazing quest. I have done my best to keep up with all that is going on here but I decided to go backwards instead of forward. I built a simple "learning tool" to really understand the dynamic of how the basic machine works. Several guys have asked for a super simple build and I need one also. I used your diagram shown at about the 11 minute mark in your "Enlightenment" video as a guide. It is just two coils, two magnets, and four contact points. For simplicity the coils are air core. It is just a rough build and it doesn't work right but I wanted something very simple to work with to able to reallly understand what is happening.

----- I also want find that witch and tell her good bye.

Asymmetric motor learning tool - YouTube

Thanks again for all that you have presented. I understand how much time it takes to do this work. It is time taken away from the rest of your daily life and you never get it back.

Lidmotor

Comment

• Hello Dear Gsmsslsb

Originally posted by gsmsslsb View Post
              I posted this in the My Motors..... thread
              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ad.php?t=10529
              But I thik UFO isn't going there now. In the interests of not clogging up the thread with questions that have been covered already could you comment on the below

Hello ufopolitics
              This is my first post in this thread.
              I have been reading through the preceeding pages but I do not have my own internet connection so a lot of the pages are blocked I am not sure why. (maybe they have bad language etc)
              I have read the pages that I can and I would like to replicate the coil device.
              if you have a few moments could you look at this link starting on page 3-124.
              http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf
              It is patrick kelly's condensation of the information in this thread to date.
              If there are any glaring problems with the information at that link could you point it out. I think it may be a good resource for all those trying to get up to speed here as it has a lot of the information together that is spread out through the thread.
              Thank you
              LV

Hello Gsmsslsb,

Thanks for sharing this link here and in my other thread as well , it is ok...
              At some point We had to do this...As lately I have been mentioning, and linking my first thread, trying to start "The Fusion"...However, the decision to Open a Separate Thread, was not, just an "I wanted to decision", but, because I have asked to all Members at that Thread before opening this one...and They were completely right in their unanimous decision to split This Large amount of Material -at least- in Two parts. And so far you have seen how much I have disclosed here...and I tell you...there is more, not only here, but also "there"...

The Main idea is to keep basically, The "Controlling and Electronics Section", as also the Solid State - Static Coils...there...However, Both Threads Apply and Interlace as they Complement to each others..

There is more to this...

Secondaries, Isolated and Non Isolated...as Solid State Coils...I have not been able to even finish that video...but there is a lot of Material there...Then their Application to Dynamics...so I will have to go there...then back here...lol
              Forced Resonance of LC Asymmetrical Geometries at Electrodynamics levels...will get you guys here to run and understand Motors-Generators Assemblies...just like till now have been a "Mystery"...a Three Pole...Ed Gray's Invention... Rest In Peace for Ever Dear Friend...

New Stages at Electronics Controlling Systems...very different...compared to what we all have now...

And so on...

But the "Main Idea", the Main Mutilation, the main..."secret" ...have been already revealed here...so there is nothing , no one could do to stop it at this stage we are right now...even, If I will no longer be...between you guys anymore...I am very sure...you will find the "Light"...at the end of that Tunnel...As many of you have already seen it shine very bright...

Mr Patrick Kelly, is also within My List of Great, Excellent Humans, dedicated for so long to Free Energy...and that I have admired for so long, as I respect the enormous efforts He has put on Showing the World..Free Energy is real, Radiant is Real...Cold Electricity is real.. I have gone through His "Mega-Site"...through all his "Chapters"...even to the "Politics Behind"...side...

The Main Idea is right there Dear Friend...the basics...I consider -at this stage- is a great Review of All Content together I have disclosed in my first Thread, an excellent work Mr. Patrick Kelly has developed and rendered there... and..."On the way to Heaven"...We will fix small print errors...like a wrong resistor in a Voltage regulator...or an Astable Mode 555 circuit that could be found and verified all over the net...by you Guys...

Mr Patrick Kelly wrote to me a while back, asking for permission to publish my material on his site...He was trying to "tell me about this great site He had"...(He had no idea...that his site was my "Full Time Library"...for so many years) So.. I just told him..."Patrick, I have been waiting for you...why did you take so long?...lol...joke Patrick...it is an Honor for Me to be right there...in your great site...so, go ahead and publish everything you like...of course You can my Dear Friend!!...That is the idea!!

As He is also preparing This Thread here...for soon review and publishing...However, I ask him to wait...just a bit, till we get most tests results, as We all have to go through the right Established Channels ...to prove this is real...and We will do it.

Regards and many thanks for bringing this Info here Dear Friend!

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-02-2012, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• Thank YOU!!

Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                Thanks Ufo for all your efforts on this amazing quest. I have done my best to keep up with all that is going on here but I decided to go backwards instead of forward. I built a simple "learning tool" to really understand the dynamic of how the basic machine works. Several guys have asked for a super simple build and I need one also. I used your diagram shown at about the 11 minute mark in your "Enlightenment" video as a guide. It is just two coils, two magnets, and four contact points. For simplicity the coils are air core. It is just a rough build and it doesn't work right but I wanted something very simple to work with to able to reallly understand what is happening.

----- I also want find that witch and tell her good bye.

Asymmetric motor learning tool - YouTube

Thanks again for all that you have presented. I understand how much time it takes to do this work. It is time taken away from the rest of your daily life and you never get it back.

Lidmotor

Many Thanks Dear Friend!!

Amazing little simple Two Coils Model you have been able to build and run there!!...I could not have done it myself, except in the Video Animation in 3D CGI... !!

You just did something...that a Member ask me to make a little while back...(He even sent me some very nice videos of little kids learning and building simple motors...right in front of Camera...) to build a very simple Model...a Two Coil one, like you just did here...this is a great idea, basically for Young Generations to learn the main principle right from the very simple roots of it...

Excellent Dear Friend...Awesome work, and many, many thanks!!

P.D: Do not worry about some small issues...We will get together (either in YouTube or here) we'll go over "the whole thing", and We both...will make it generate...

Warm Regards Dear Friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Bigger Motor Suggestions

Mrs. Smith is cracking the whip on my summer honey-do list, so I'll make this brief:
                  I haven't had much luck getting an older rad motor (with long shaft - new ones have basically no extra shaft [they call 'em 'pancake motors']. I get strange stares when they ask why I need 2 motors for 2 sets of commutators and brushes. But hey, it's a free country... sort of...

Would a starter motor be worth converting? The little I've read tells me they tend to be 3-pole, which should give good torque for a load like maybe a bike...

Any feedback always appreciated.
                  Bob

Comment

• Hello UFO

I'm planning to convert this motor from an old vacuum cleaner, It has 24 poles, can this be converted? Planning to do it this weekend, can you give me an advice what type of design I should follow?? is the pentagon design applicable to this one? Thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                      Mrs. Smith is cracking the whip on my summer honey-do list, so I'll make this brief:
                      I haven't had much luck getting an older rad motor (with long shaft - new ones have basically no extra shaft [they call 'em 'pancake motors']. I get strange stares when they ask why I need 2 motors for 2 sets of commutators and brushes. But hey, it's a free country... sort of...

Would a starter motor be worth converting? The little I've read tells me they tend to be 3-pole, which should give good torque for a load like maybe a bike...

Any feedback always appreciated.
                      Bob
                      Bob --- What i have found are the chrysler products ( 4 cylinder and 3.3 engines) in the late eighties to early ninties. These have some good little radiator fan motors. Most are 10 pole. The 3.3 have two of them on the same. The shaft is short though, but there is enough room to put two commutators on if you drill out one of the brush caps to slide the shaft through and extend the motor case about a half inch.
                      There is enough air gap between the magnets and armature. in case the ends dont quite get aligned. So it will still rotate.

These arent the pancake type, they are about 3 inches in diameter and 4-5 inches long. Hope that helps

Comment

• Dbtd

@ UFO
                        There is more to this...

"Secondaries, Isolated and Non Isolated...as Solid State Coils...I have not been able to even finish that video...but there is a lot of Material there...Then their Application to Dynamics...so I will have to go there...then back here...lol
                        Forced Resonance of LC Asymmetrical Geometries at Electrodynamics levels...will get you guys here to run and understand Motors-Generators Assemblies...just like till now have been a "Mystery"...a Three Pole...Ed Gray's Invention... Rest In Peace for Ever Dear Friend..."

I believe (99.9%) that the system he used employed what "I call" DBTD "dielectric barrier transfer discharge", which in basics is an electron transfer by dielectric discharge, the blue light he needed to see inside his motor by cutting a window in it.

Energy can be transfered by this method to the rotor and NO comutator is needed, but HV is needed for this to work, and he used two HV supplies at very low amperage, the amperage for torque is created in the electron density of discharge.

This system works in a solid state and I have no reason to believe it would not work as I believe it did in the Gray motor.

I have not built this type of motor, but from my other work of energy transfer, it should in the motors you have designed, and work with no problems (no perminent magnets used).

If you want to PM me you can at centraflow@gmail.com

that way the thread is kept on track

Mike

P.S. DBD is a plasma @ STP and not in a vacuum, electron transfer using pulses, hence DBTD.

Comment

• Thanks Hiwater!

Quoted from Hiwater
                          Bob --- What i have found are the chrysler products ( 4 cylinder and 3.3 engines) in the late eighties to early ninties. These have some good little radiator fan motors. Most are 10 pole. The 3.3 have two of them on the same. The shaft is short though, but there is enough room to put two commutators on if you drill out one of the brush caps to slide the shaft through and extend the motor case about a half inch.
                          There is enough air gap between the magnets and armature. in case the ends dont quite get aligned. So it will still rotate.

These arent the pancake type, they are about 3 inches in diameter and 4-5 inches long. Hope that helps.
                          Hey Hiwater, thanks very much. I still have one more junk yard I can go to where they've let me out into the back 40 in the past. Will give it a shot.
                          All the best,
                          Bob

Comment

• Better Radiant Collection on 3-Pole?

Hi UFO and all,
                            Looking back at UFO's earlier vids, we saw him accessing radiant energy at the centre of a pulsed coil. Given the alignment of the poles of the 3-pole armature opposite the commutator tabs, is it possible that this motor might be accessing more RE than other configs?

or

Is there a best way to get to the centre of the spinning armature poles to access this RE than we are doing at present? Maybe this is a future issue. Just wondering....
                            Bob
                            Last edited by Bob Smith; 08-02-2012, 04:50 PM. Reason: clarification armature ["poles" added]

Comment

• Hello Michael John Nunnerley

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                              @ UFO
                              There is more to this...

"Secondaries, Isolated and Non Isolated...as Solid State Coils...I have not been able to even finish that video...but there is a lot of Material there...Then their Application to Dynamics...so I will have to go there...then back here...lol
                              Forced Resonance of LC Asymmetrical Geometries at Electrodynamics levels...will get you guys here to run and understand Motors-Generators Assemblies...just like till now have been a "Mystery"...a Three Pole...Ed Gray's Invention... Rest In Peace for Ever Dear Friend..."

I believe (99.9%) that the system he used employed what "I call" DBTD "dielectric barrier transfer discharge", which in basics is an electron transfer by dielectric discharge, the blue light he needed to see inside his motor by cutting a window in it.

Energy can be transfered by this method to the rotor and NO comutator is needed, but HV is needed for this to work, and he used two HV supplies at very low amperage, the amperage for torque is created in the electron density of discharge.

This system works in a solid state and I have no reason to believe it would not work as I believe it did in the Gray motor.

I have not built this type of motor, but from my other work of energy transfer, it should in the motors you have designed, and work with no problems (no perminent magnets used).

If you want to PM me you can at centraflow@gmail.com

that way the thread is kept on track

Mike

P.S. DBD is a plasma @ STP and not in a vacuum, electron transfer using pulses, hence DBTD.

Hello Michael John Nunnerley,

I will PM you...Thanks very much.
                              And, yes, everything you have written is completely right...

Energy can be transferred by this method to the rotor and NO commutator is needed, but HV is needed for this to work, and he used two HV supplies at very low amperage, the amperage for torque is created in the electron density of discharge.
                              That is correct, Michael, Radiant Energy transfers very fast and without any loss just through our "air"...

For example: The Stator Fiberglass Core I have presented here...When I am oscillating it -without Armature-Rotor In- and Output flow starts and increases readings at my DVM's, and CFL's light very bright from Pulsing that External Coil (Just like in My First Thread same Effect)...If I just insert the Rotor "Half way only"...Not even making contact at rear brushes...but holding it with my fingers through front commutator...I can feel HER very High Intensity Field...just in the open contacts of front elements connected to just one side of Coils I get shocked...(rear not closed, nor connected...)

This "Network of Radiant Transmission" occurs in a continuous and robust form, when this complete assembly is running...RE takes over a Higher Percentage of the Machine, and Commutators are "No Longer" feeding the Coils in a full fashion...but just collecting most excess energy out...and turning off sequentially the flow per coil...

Now, RIP Ed Gray's Machine was a very "Radical" Geometrical Asymmetry, Three very robust 14 awg Coils at Rotor, and Three Stator Fields, perfectly balanced...He designed-conceived, the Interaction Angle Bisectors at each matching Stator-Coil at a 15 degrees deviation in favor of Rotation direction, this amplifies its "Throw Out Forces" per Rotor Coil to Stator Coil at an Angle that will never allow the slightest "Hesitation" of the Magnetic Interaction...delivering a Super High and Balanced Torque at around 120 (-+) degrees per each Stator-Rotor Coils...meaning "Times Three"...

Ed Gray played very successfully with the Forced Resonance of His Independently Energized Coils...by using HV Capacitors...
                              No Commutators were required...because He was creating a Mechanical, very "Slight" degree "Out Of Phase" between Stators-Rotors Coils...Let's say Stators will pulse at 105 (120-15), 225 (240-15) and 345 (360-15), Now if the other three Coils pulse at the "Typical Geometry Degrees" of 120, 240 and 360...and assisted by a 15 degree "Skew"...well you know what happens...

Here I will leave you a Video...check it out from 4:56 On...and listen to the "Magical Words"..."An Asymmetrical Geometry"... at @ 7:58...

The History of the EV Gray Motor - Lecture - YouTube

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• I Think You've Answered my Question

Given the alignment of the poles of the 3-pole armature opposite the commutator tabs, is it possible that this motor might be accessing more RE than other configs?
                                or
                                Is there a best way to get to the centre of the spinning armature poles to access this RE than we are doing at present?
                                UFO,
                                I think you've answered my question in your response to MJNunnerly above. Thanks for such a rich post.
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X