My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Ufo,

Thanks for that, this is much more in line with what I originally thought was happening.

netica

Comment

• Steel less motor!

Here is what I'm working on.
      Pictures by pmazz8501 - Photobucket

Comment

• Nice pmazz. Looks like you have access to machine tools.

Comment

• UFO

Thought, i think understood why this was happening... when i re watched your symmetry of darkness video...

As you don't reverse the polarity of the coil right after the end of the cycle, it turns out that the second cycle input don't need to add much current to saturate the core, because only one pole or so must reverse polarity at a time...

All this is summed to the fact that the poles will always assist rotation in every cycle

If you add a battery that has great current capabilities the thing will probably burn out... because, reactance is much smaller in a saturated core...

right ufo?

I'm going to read that thread... is very long but it seems pretty nice.
          +
          Thanks

Regards
          Fabio

Comment

• Originally posted by cncjoe View Post
            Nice pmazz. Looks like you have access to machine tools.
            Yes, I have a couple lathes. But no milling machine.

Comment

• It will not Burnt...

Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
              UFO

Thought, i think understood why this was happening... when i re watched your symmetry of darkness video...

As you don't reverse the polarity of the coil right after the end of the cycle, it turns out that the second cycle input don't need to add much current to saturate the core, because only one pole or so must reverse polarity at a time...

All this is summed to the fact that the poles will always assist rotation in every cycle

If you add a battery that has great current capabilities the thing will probably burn out... because, reactance is much smaller in a saturated core...

right ufo?

I'm going to read that thread... is very long but it seems pretty nice.
              +
              Thanks

Regards
              Fabio
              Hello Fabio,

No, it will not burn out...it will balance out...

You have to see this Machines as what they are...OPEN SYSTEMS, not CLOSED within a loop, like Symmetrical ones...Therefore, they do not keep Energy trapped within their circuits, that has NO WHERE TO GO...they have access to make Compensations and Balancing with an Open Source of Energy...so, if they have excess they will send it out...if they need more they will gather it from their External Source...

I have tried this Machines at very High Currents...what has ever happened, is that machine came apart mechanically...wires flew out of armature and got stock inside...it kept spinning and separated many pieces inside...but it never burned out...

I mean some people have burned them out, I guess the only one I heard off, was Marius from Eastern Europe...but that has been because the wire was too thin, and He was applying too much amps WITHOUT A LOAD on Output...so as a Transport Carrier Path did not work to keep the CONSTANT ENERGY EXCHANGE REQUIRED...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Pmazz...

Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
                Here is what I'm working on.
                Pictures by pmazz8501 - Photobucket

Hey Pmazz,

That looks awesome!

But just one thing I see here...on the Blue part...

Let me say this...If You plan to wind that Stator...just like "any other spool of wire...", like am looking at the blue piece...it will not turn...
                The Wire Coil Center Axis, MUST be Perpendicularly set to the Armature Axis, just like +...never parallel...
                And actually the ONLY CONDUCTORS...that move that Armature are the ones that RUN PARALLEL to Motor Axis...NOT the ones wound at the front-rear...those are just there to be able to run the ones that actually work, the straight ones along axis.

Understand?

Regards

UFO
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-30-2012, 02:35 PM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thanks UFO, for your reply. Going to give it a try. May have some questions on it later if I cant figure it out. God Bless.

Comment

• Pmazz, Good work so far

I have been drawing up much the same type of setup. I will be watching your progress as you are ahead of me. What material did you select for the black piece. That shaft should do the job. What size motor are you making in inches as I did not see any diamentions to tell if it is RS size or much larger. I am planning the RC starter size as I have a few sitting arround. Your shaft looks like a copy machine roller size. That thing will need fins, would it not? Keep us updated. You have a good start. I have the equiptment to do it, but will wait a short time to see and learn from your work.
                    Dana
                    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                      I have been drawing up much the same type of setup. I will be watching your progress as you are ahead of me. What material did you select for the black piece. That shaft should do the job. What size motor are you making in inches as I did not see any diamentions to tell if it is RS size or much larger. I am planning the RC starter size as I have a few sitting arround. Your shaft looks like a copy machine roller size. That thing will need fins, would it not? Keep us updated. You have a good start. I have the equiptment to do it, but will wait a short time to see and learn from your work.
                      Dana
                      Hi Dana,
                      Both pieces are made of delrin. The shaft is stainless from I don't know where, about 6-7 inchs long. The rotor (black piece) is 2" diameter. My work is nothing special, I just like to make something out of nothing! We'll se what I can do!

@UFO,
                      I don't plan on winding like any other coil, like "YOUR" coil! Its a work in progress. When you see the stator housing with the pins inserted, you will understand!
                      Maybe tonight I'll get the pins in!

Comment

• Pmazz

Great and Thanks. I was thinking, Not that there is any problem with your setup, but just thinking that if one would make a longer rotor then that would make more torque, up to a point, where higher ohms in coil would defeat the benifit. Is this correct and if so does anyone know of a general working formula for diameter and length. I was looking at starter motors and the only thing I could see that was differant between the low end and the high end was the rotor length.????? So if that is true and your setup works well, we could then increase torque by just a longer rotor.
                        Dana
                        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Rad Fan Motor?

I'm looking for a new motor to modd, thinking about a DC car radiator fan motor. It might have a decent shaft as well. We have a rad repair place in town and lots of local junkyards - I should be able to get 2 identical fans. I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether this might be suitable. I know there'll be different models and sizes and configs, but if anything comes to mind, I'd be glad to know.
                          Thanks,
                          Bob the Budding Builder
                          Last edited by Bob Smith; 07-30-2012, 05:41 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

• Hello Dear Bob

Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                            I'm looking for a new motor to modd, thinking about a DC car radiator fan motor. It might have a decent shaft as well. We have a rad repair place in town and lots of local junkyards - I should be able to get 2 identical fans. I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether this might be suitable. I know there'll be different models and sizes and configs, but if anything comes to mind, I'd be glad to know.
                            Thanks,
                            Bob the Budding Builder

Hello Bob!

Yes, the Cooling Fan Motors are great for this conversions, I have used the Dodge Caravan's from 2002 up, the Motors are made by Bosch, and in a Fan Shroud you could get Twins...The problem is dismantling them...as they are steel riveted , and shaft at end where holds Plastic Fan has some stamped pins, so have to split open Fan...Other than that the Motor is a 20 Pole Four Brush System, Four Permanent Magnets, excellent build( So the BOSCH Diag I have posted here will perfectly adapt)...bronze-brass brush housings and good Mica board to hold them...The only thing is...their Armature is not too long...But, Shaft comes out of Motor very easy...leaving a bare armature and Commutators just hold by wires...

I mean for experimentation and testing this Motors are Ok, but in order for them to REALLY produce Outputs We will have to do major changes...like join two-three armature lamination's, adapt new longer shaft and build a new outer Tubing Frame...or Stator like my design...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Thanks UFO. I'll see if I can find something along these lines. This would be a good step up for me. We'll see what turns up in my area. If I do find one, I'll do my best to stick to your directions.

Thank you for your generosity in sharing so much of your time and knowledge.
                              Have a good day.
                              Bob

Comment

• Hello Pmazz...

Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
                                @UFO,
                                I don't plan on winding like any other coil, like "YOUR" coil! Its a work in progress. When you see the stator housing with the pins inserted, you will understand!
                                Maybe tonight I'll get the pins in!

Hello Pmazz,

...Ok, Ok...

You just gave me an "IDEA", along with a friend of mine who am driving crazy with "My Development"... ...and He also ask me if it could not be done this other way...and I believe that is what you are doing...

I have come up with a Design that is based on a simple "Mold Structure" to build Stators like a Production Line...All we need is the Tubing, yes, just a straight tubing that fits Armature at small air gap...We put the Mold Structure...we turn wire, pour some nice Hot Temp resin on it...or just wrap Tape...take Mold Structure Off...and done deal...NEXT ONE PLEASE....

I will make the detailed CAD Plans tonite...

@Indiana Boys: We got it!!...get ready!!...Mass production Line...Export-Import...

Regards

UFO

Comment

Working...
                                X