X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, that is a nice Rotor!!

Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
    UFO and all,
    So i got bored today and turned this on the lathe. Its a delrin core with a stainless steel shaft. Gotta order some wire so i can wind it up UFO style!! I'm gonna try to make the fiberglass coil or a rendition of it, so it will be a steeless motor! Might try to also make it out of delrin. Just thought i would post the pic.
    Enjoy

Hello Pmazz,

Wow!!...I can only visualize what you are going to MAKE there my friend!!
    I will post tonight a CAD and some 3D Images, on How to wind Stators like I did the Fiberglass One...
    On the Rotor, you just have to smooth those edges, so wire do not get enamel scratched or stripped off, then short circuiting coil...as I understand that Rotor Material is not an electrical conductor right?...So there is no need to isolate it.!!

Cheers!!

Regards

UFO
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Correct, non conductive. I plan on smoothing all edges before winding. What's a good guage wire to get since I gotta buy some?

Comment

• @UFOpolitics,
        I have question about brush size in relation to commutator segment, should the brush width be no larger then two segments of the comm.? On this 12 pole I have, the brushes are kinda big and it seems like it will be able to reach across three of the comm segments. I just don't know if that will be a problem. Maybe not due to the segment that wont be used in the 12 pole arrangement. Three joined, one skipped, three joined, one skipped, three joined. As the motor sits now I tested the brushes across the three segments and they don't make a connection between one and three. But when the brushes wear in I'm pretty sure they will. What do you think?
        Thanks!

Comment

• Hello Pmazz!

Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
          @UFOpolitics,
          I have question about brush size in relation to commutator segment, should the brush width be no larger then two segments of the comm.? On this 12 pole I have, the brushes are kinda big and it seems like it will be able to reach across three of the comm segments. I just don't know if that will be a problem. Maybe not due to the segment that wont be used in the 12 pole arrangement. Three joined, one skipped, three joined, one skipped, three joined. As the motor sits now I tested the brushes across the three segments and they don't make a connection between one and three. But when the brushes wear in I'm pretty sure they will. What do you think?
          Thanks!

Hello Pmazz,

Great question about Brush size...
          Now it depends, like you've said, on the type of Design you are going to wire Armature with...If it would be a Star of David, it does not matter...since you are going to group them in three elements.

Now, You have wrote something a bit confusing there, let me clear it for you...

In my arrangement there is NOT a Commutator Element with No connection, BUT, I made the groove wider, by filing it...and honestly I should have fill it with High Temp Epoxy...before running Machine...but so far it has been the "Star of the Show" in a few videos I have made...without any accidents...

The problem of leaving one element out of connection, could be like a "Russian Roulette Game", my friend, if the non connected element happens to falls in contact at time to restart motor...it won't.

That was a previous conversation with Member Netica about that scenario there, however I told Him about the consequences...I have tried that option, and in my Motor I had that issue...no start at times the "bullet" fall on the "chamber"...

However, it will work great if your Commutator has very small elements, and big Radius, and like you also said...brushes are too wide...then it will work, because the "chances" to fall at "no contact" would be very odd to almost impossible...

I recommend you play with rotation and make contact measurements before applying power to machine...

Now, in the Symmetric World where we are getting this Machines to "convert" them into Asymmetrical...there are vast amounts of different designs...like relating to Commutator Diameter and Brushes sizes, let me explain...

When you see a Motor, like this Radio Shack -for example- that has very narrow commutator diameter, and such oversize brushes, it is because it is was designed to be a "High Speed Motor"...This design, to our conversion into Asymmetrical, brings some drawback... and I will explain in my next post here with the Graphics I have made...

Now, the Big sized in diameter Commutators (when compared to Armature Diameter) , with very narrow elements...are Dedicated Symmetrical Machines mainly to develop great Torque, but lower speeds...This fact, is an advantage for our conversions here...I will also explain that in my next post...

Thanks for your great question, and incredibly "right on time"!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Sorry my progress has been slow but lots of things keeping me busy lately. I did finally get the two motors apart and have a question for anyone familiar with the white gunk in the picture. I'm still an electric motor dunce so I don't know if that's some kind of epoxy or other sealer. Any suggestions for getting it off? I've got the usual tools and such -- hammer, chisels, dremel, propane torch, boiling water just not sure what might work best and do the least damage. It does not look like plain epoxy and as it is a bit rougher in texture but it might be epoxy mixed with something. Easy is my favorite way

There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Big machine ="= 0,5HP

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello Sebosfato,

That sounds pretty good, some work there though...

You should be working on a big Machine in order to do all that...right?

Could you post some pic's?

Regards

UFO
              Heres the links for the photos in attachments.. I took out the images because were too big,...

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...s-foto0072.jpg

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...s-foto0071.jpg

This is the machine

Its rated 5amps, 97vdc 1700 RPM...

It has 18 poles and 18 collector slots... with two brushes...

As the wires will just need to pass under one of the bearings which is situated well right in the cover and since no mechanical power will be taken out at this side of the shaft other than the friction of the collector with the brushes it wont be mechanically weakened too much by the cuts in the shaft under the bearings.

I had the luck that this friends helped me with this simpler idea and will make the cuts and the adaptor for the collector for me... They work at the mechanics departments constructing many things for the research labs there in the physics department at the university here.

Down tow some mechanics asked me 150euros like for doing it... sharks

For the record i'm on the second year studying physics bachelor... And i went there to understand more to be able to understand more about free energy..

about the ionizationx forum issue i'm not sure, i will try to find about it.... than i return to you here.. i know its good protected and work at mobiles.. .

Regards
              Fabio
              Last edited by sebosfato; 07-26-2012, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• One other question just came to mind as I'm thinking about winding the motor. I've got a huge roll of Litz wire I got when planning on trying the Muller/Romero motor build. I think it's 7/36 awg. Would there be any advantage or disadvantage in using this type of wire to rewind this motor?
                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Asymmetrical Machines Angles of Interactions Exhibit One (I)

Hello to ALL,

Ok Guys, let's get to work here!!...since it is so calmed now!!...

I seriously, still have a lot of work to Expose here...

Asymmetrical Machines Angles of Interactions Exhibit One (I)

In the next posts I will be presenting a Couple of Diagrams, and I have chosen the Three Pole Design, just because of its simplicity, in order not to create confusion here, when rendering their angles of Interactions...

In Exhibit One I am just showing the "Motor Action" taking place, where the shaded in Red Area, I am defining the Input Brush sweep angle area that triggers Pole N1 (Green). It Occurs like a "Mirror Effect" in front, developing Angle Shaded in Blue, that defines the Magnetic Interaction taking place during the Red Sweep Area of Input Contact...

Now, this Blue shaded Magnetic Field area does not occur so "perfectly defined" like on Diagram when Motor is in Motion, it gets a little "Distorted, Blurry" because of Magnetic Drags and other Fields Effects from Magnetism as also from Electric Fields...

The Angles of Projection at Magnetic Interactions are completely defined Based ON Pole Positioning, and exactly defined by Angle Bisector, just like a Needle in an Analog Meter, always remember we are facing here a Fourth Dimension, which is Time versus Rotation/Translation... therefore, constantly changing Positioning...

However, roughly, and basically, that is the "average area of coverage" where they develop. So I will use it to explain them further.

Now based on this clear Design below...versus the One I have Rendered and Animated on My video "The Symmetry of Darkness" at Exactly Time 03:15 .

I believe that Now, the people that had any "Confusion" as Where the Asymmetry or the Symmetry were?...could be more clear about where it was "Hidden"...

I will still tell you for those that have not seen it yet...

Symmetry Vs Asymmetry relates ONLY to their "Virtual Angles of Constant Magnetic Interactions"

That is EXACTLY, where this Mutilation to our Science has been hiding from All our Generations, dating back to more than One Hundred and Thirty Two Years...

Incredible..isn't it?

Well...We all know now where "The Big Secret" was...

If you guys have any questions, please, feel free to shut at me any time...

.....and I will see if I decide to answer or not to... (just kidding)

I always will as long as I still breath !!

[IMG][/IMG]

Don't get "too excited" that "You Understood Everything" very well and we are "all finished"...Nope...it gets more complicated in next post...

Cheers, it is simple

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Wow, nice "Babe"!!!

Originally posted by sebosfato View Post

This is the machine

Its rated 5amps, 97vdc 1700 RPM...

It has 18 poles and 18 collector slots... with two brushes...

As the wires will just need to pass under one of the bearings which is situated well right in the cover and since no mechanical power will be taken out at this side of the shaft other than the friction of the collector with the brushes it wont be mechanically weakened too much by the cuts in the shaft under the bearings.

I had the luck that this friends helped me with this simpler idea and will make the cuts and the adaptor for the collector for me... They work at the mechanics departments constructing many things for the research labs there in the physics department at the university here.

Down tow some mechanics asked me 150euros like for doing it... sharks

For the record i'm on the second year studying physics bachelor... And i went there to understand more to be able to understand more about free energy..

about the ionizationx forum issue i'm not sure, i will try to find about it.... than i return to you here.. i know its good protected and work at mobiles.. .

Regards
                    Fabio
                    Hello Fabio,

WOW MAN...it popped out of my screen!!!

That is a lovely machine!!

Great, excellent and robust commutators!!, and big...great for the "conversion"

Now, Fabio, please, could you lower the pic resolution to 1000 pixels width, please, the software expanded our screens OVERSIZED...

Thanks and regards friend!

UFO
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-26-2012, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• My simple analysis of what i understood

I was making some drawings of this three pole motor envisioning my better understanding of it prior to constructing and winding it...

In my drawings i noticed exactly that, this angle of where things are being attracted and repel.

i noticed that at the start 1:

N1 pole is repelled by the north magnet while attracted to the south magnet..

N2 is now south pole and is attracted to the north pole... As it approach the center of the north magnet the field will find the best direction to go and will go to the N3 to close the path

N3 is also south and it repels the south pole... and is attracted to the north pole

During the point of maximum interaction force the coils are not energized...

Is all that correct ufo?

I was thinking about why the motors have so many poles and i'm thinking that is to reduce this angle two focus it to the maximum interaction point... Is that correct? i'm not sure if it would kill the princess or the witch however.. .

I just corrected the problem with the images =)

Regards
                      Last edited by sebosfato; 07-26-2012, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Asymmetrical Machines Angles of Interactions Exhibit Two (II)

Asymmetrical Machines Angles of Interactions Exhibit Two (II)

Now, here, we have the same Diagram as above, except, that I have added the Generator Degrees of Freedom in the shaded Green Area...

Now, it is important that you guys realize, the Rotation Sense noted by Top Arrow, to understand this better...

The way this Green Area "Sweeps", renders/displays its Definition, STARTS on EXACT point where Commutator Element being contacted/Energizing Coil...DEPARTS to NO CONTACT stage, or switch opened...

Then Coil travels FREE through Angle...Till This POINT where it reaches Generator Brushes, SECOND POINT of Contact...

Now, as you all have noticed, this Green shaded area, is "overlapping" both prior Motor Areas explained in Exhibit One (I), NOTE that now I have set the arrows defining the different angles with their RESPECTIVE COLORS...to be able to SEE their Amplitude Better...

However, basically let's concentrate in the "Magnetic Field Areas" meaning Blue and Green...and let me remind you...that the definition of Sweep Angles here, at Magnetic Interactions, is traced and defined by the Angle Bisector (Line exactly at dead center of Angle, dividing it in two identical areas, therefore the Magnetic Field Center Axis) .

Now, let me put it this way...The longer this Coil travels FREE, during its steady operation, the more Radiant Energy it will collect from the Vacuum, the Aether or the Radiant Field, however, you guys decide which name you will call it...

And here comes the "explanation" of this Radio Shack small Motor, rendering such a High Amperage...

Number one, I have set a Third Generator Collecting Brush (Green "G" Brush) at a further angle towards Input...Why?...Simple, to allow coil to travel longer distance, therefore more time to "collect" Radiant...The "Asymmetry" not only refers to Coils...but also to structure configurations, at trigger-collect, in order to obtain higher Machine Performance...

Now, let me explain what is happening inside little R/S Motor, related to High Amps readings...I did not wanted to "jump the gun" before, and start arguing about this...before slowly going over this, nicely with respective color diagrams...as I believe is the right way for you to understand this clearly, and not in the middle of screams and hectic environment.

Once that We "trigger" this Coils at Input...they start a "Chain Process" of collecting energy from the vacuum, they become like "little miniature pumps", sucking energy and storing the charges inside their tiny atomic structures in the Copper)...and they will not stop this process, unless there is a reversed current injected/applied to them...(like Symmetry does)...

Therefore if We "Collect" at exactly One Hundred and Eighty Degrees...from "trigger-input point"...to our Output...after they finish the Contact...they will keep traveling and pumping Energy In...for other 180 degrees, more or less...let's not be picky, or too precise here...

So, that energy that we all "missed to collect"...would be applied towards our Input Brushes on the other 180 degrees, and this happens "per coil"...rising our "Electron Flow Population" or also known as Amperage...but now...this is a completely "False Reading"...it is not a High Amperage "subtracted" from our Source Batteries...and the proof I have made it...like I have written before here...I had this Machines running for Hours on a single linear fed from a very small battery...for hours...so imagine...if that Amperage Draw reading...would be for "REAL"...Battery would not have lasted for more than a few minutes...Understand so far?

Also the Voltage reading that we get at Input is False...it involves a Potential Difference from Generating Coils "mixed up"...

Also, that is the reason why, I said that this Machines will run better under controlled PWM...because we are slowly supplying the Input Source...and just "allowing" more time for machine to "digest/distribute" the charges...while at the same token...We will not be "fooling" our DVM's that much...
                        Now the best way to test this process, is to start measurements at really low RPM's...and We all , will see the difference there...

Now, when we set the Generator Brush at , let's say 30 degrees apart from Input like -more or less- I had laid out on Diagram...(Note Rotation Sense please, whenever we do this, we MUST consider rotation direction, it will NOT work set like this, if Machine changes direction, and will render the least of Energy output, this Applies to Vehicles/Crafts Motor Design, or higher percentage of a constant Directional Machine Operation...where we will choose this settings at the FORWARD Direction(Dough!!)...since we only use the reverse option for shorter periods...or never )
                        And -of course- We could always set another "Pair of Collecting Brushes" at the opposite side...as also applies excellent in Quad Brushed Systems...

When Brush is set at 30 from Input...it will have much less time to recharge when hitting Input. contacts..it will be "almost empty" by our extraction at max capacity...

What I recommend for those with the skills...is not to just "figure out a random angle close to Input"...BUT make it "Adjustable" JUST the Generator Brushes...Then being able to decide at which point it renders greater output.

If We all move now to Electronically pulsating A Coil with a PWM...what We are doing here "Mechanically" by displacing Generator Brush closer to Input...is allowing Coil to travel a longer period on "OFF TIME" Pulse...just like I have been writing on my first Thread (My Motors Got me to Tap Radiant Energy)..to design, conceive in the Electronics Pulsations Concepts...to widen the Off Times...while shortening the On Times... Or reducing the Duty Cycle on our favor?...

Capisci, Comprende..Understand?

[IMG][/IMG]

I am empty...I have downloaded so much...my brain is completely dry...

But This IS VERY IMPORTANT INFO, I HAD TO UPLOAD...SO PLEASE, COPY IT, AND SAVE IT...AND SHARE IT!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-26-2012, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• IS the princess you call, the moment where you turn off the field aways somewhat far from the center of maximal attraction repulsion?

I noticed that if you add another battery to the generator coil you could add some torque to it wouldn't it? I mean in supply with two isolated sources...

Comment

• Man thats amazing... Could you explain a little further the thing about the 180 angles i couldn't understand very well.

Did you meant the more a coil travel with no connection the more it extract energy from the vacuum? And than the energy is collected at the generator coils?

Do you get a circuit diagram for this pwm? how are the brushes arranged in that case?

Thanks a lot for your dedication to this work

Regards
                            Fabio

Comment

• Exactly Right Sebosfato!!

I was making some drawings of this three pole motor envisioning my better understanding of it prior to constructing and winding it...

In my drawings i noticed exactly that, this angle of where things are being attracted and repel.

i noticed that at the start 1:

N1 pole is repelled by the north magnet while attracted to the south magnet..

N2 is now south pole and is attracted to the north pole... As it approach the center of the north magnet the field will find the best direction to go and will go to the N3 to close the path

N3 is also south and it repels the south pole... and is attracted to the north pole

During the point of maximum interaction force the coils are not energized...

Is all that correct ufo?
                              EXACTLY RIGHT SEBOSFATO!!

You could NOT describe it better!!

That is also the reason why they are so "Torquey"...

We got Three Poles at exact same "Momentum" working at unison assisting same rotation direction, ZERO Opposed or Counter forces here, no more man!!...they are really MONSTERS OF FORCE...You guys have NO IDEA, till you construct one pretty heavy sized, like the one you are going to build...

I was thinking about why the motors have so many poles and i'm thinking that is to reduce this angle two focus it to the maximum interaction point... Is that correct? i'm not sure if it would kill the princess or the witch however.. .

The different poles is a situation of "savings" in the Symmetrical production line...they are "exchangeable" to make them either heavy torque by just wrapping smaller interaction angles, by less poles per coils overlapped...and more commutator segments or the opposite way...longer angles, more number of poles per coil will deliver a faster motor but with low torque...

It directly relates (as an example) in the Motor I chose for conversion here (Imperial Motor Company)...They make the same Embodiment from 5 HP...all the way to 1 HP...Same Body (56)...different ratings, different price$$...my dear friend...

I just corrected the problem with the images =)

Regards
                              Thank You Sir!!
                              I almost fall off my chair cause Pictures knock me out...

kidding

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Yes it will "Accelerate"...Generator<<Input

IS the princess you call, the moment where you turn off the field aways somewhat far from the center of maximal attraction repulsion?

I noticed that if you add another battery to the generator coil you could add some torque to it wouldn't it? I mean in supply with two isolated sources...
                                It will accelerate if you kick Generator with Source...at least it should if Machine is well "tuned"...or in right "Timing"..

This is a great option to consider this "attribute" when designing this Machines for Motor Vehicles/Crafts in general...it would be like a "Turbo Boost" opening its Pressure Gates to Intake Manifolds at full throttle

...However, you are killing Energy Production right there...and also kind of "overloading machine"...but there could always be "room for a Fan" to activate at that stage...

Or similar operation of an F-16 turning On the "After burners"...it spends "More Gas"...but will get you out of the hole faster...like an "Anti Gravity Space Warp" in a U.F.O works...

Regards

U.F.O.

Comment

Working...
                                X