My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cold magnetism

coming from a guy who knows next to nothing about electricity (like the human race ;-) ) and having learned pretty much only what i have learned over a couple of months on this forum i'd like to just say what i feel is the key aspect in laymans terms to the Ufopolitics threads. Reading all the post on fantastical theories boggles the mind many times and those with lots of education can apply their thoughts to the problem and understand in their terms while missing the simple things.

so going back to the origional early video with a magnet spinning inside a DC pulsed coil. In any standard manner of looking at that magnet rotating in the centre of the pulsed coil one has to say impossible because one is creating a north/south at the ends of that coil and then turning that coil on/of with the dc pulses. So a magnet in the middle of that coil should not spin but clearly in reality it does. So why is it spinning for Ufpopolitics but a hundred years of scientist bar a few will tell you its not possible...what is being done different in the case of that little magnet spinning? Well the most instantaneous thing different is the doide setup on the coil not killing but allowing the reverse spikes (SHE, whatever you want to call them) to exit the coil peacfully without suppression. The same is true with these motors being modified.

What effect is this having? well in the case of the little magnet spinning in the coil it has created a rotational force or what Ufopolitics calls effectively reversing magnetic poles. This can be invisioned, as often stated but possibly often overlooked, as a new and now unsuppressed magnetic force related to the flow of radiant, spikes, HER. This new effective magnetic field is opposite to our understood magnetic field formed by 'electron flow'

It is this now unsuppressed and enhanced opposite cold magnetic field that is providing the extra torqe instead of being lost to heat in a standard setup. So by allowing the spice to flow ('spikes' hehe) and utilising them (as cold output) and the effective cold magnetic field they create to oppose the permanent magnets (at dc pulse off phase) and assist rotation we should as Ufopolitics has stated many times to be able to hugely increase the efficiency of our current motor technology.

Everything above is the core of what i think has been said in extreme laymans terms. maybe its helps some

Comment

• Motor KV tests

Hello, I posted a video on my channel based on the RS Mod.. One of the things I focused on was how the motor KV plays an important part of an evaluation. I made some standard tests on the RS motor and the UFO modification. I kept everything as impartial as I possibly could but if UFO or the group find the video inappropriate, misleading, inaccurate, offensive, or incomplete in anyway. I'll just take it down. Wait a minute is that me saying this? Oh, long and boring isn't an option for removal.
      OK I need to say this though. I could possibly have a bad build. not mechanically but there's always a chance of a bad wind job. So if anyone's specs came out way different than mine then I will take it down and rewind the motor again. If the information stays up I would prefer you don't reference my test data as any kind of standard. If you haven't come up with any test parameters yet, I'm open to to follow along and finish the project how ever you like.
      Of course it looks like most have moved past the little motor already so maybe it's all not that important. Man I looked at the last few pages and was really surprised. I'm anxious to see what happens with the advanced builds.
      John H.
      UFO / Tesla Motor Tests - YouTube

Comment

• UFO,
        Sorry for the bad question, it was late and I was worn out.
        I wanted to ask if the winding diagram for a 7 pole or 10 pole motor
        was still around to see? I have to small open case motor I have modified
        and a ready to wind.
        Thanks,
        Mark

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Hello Dear Rl2003,

Thank You, No, I use MAYA...the great MAYA 3D Software...the old version, before Auto Concepts (Auto CAD) bought it from Alias Motion Wave...now is "too rigid", less"Artistic"...and more CAD... ...Meaning the MAYA 2012...

Dear, I never have built any Seven Pole or Seven Stator coils...Maybe another one...and you are a bit confused there...too many arrangements...lol

Regards

U.F.O.

Comment

• new build started

starting up the build , got 2 18v drill and have the motors out , will start taking the reading on the volts and amp next.

Comment

• Hello Dad Hav

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
            Hello, I posted a video on my channel based on the RS Mod.. One of the things I focused on was how the motor KV plays an important part of an evaluation. I made some standard tests on the RS motor and the UFO modification. I kept everything as impartial as I possibly could but if UFO or the group find the video inappropriate, misleading, inaccurate, offensive, or incomplete in anyway. I'll just take it down. Wait a minute is that me saying this? Oh, long and boring isn't an option for removal.
            OK I need to say this though. I could possibly have a bad build. not mechanically but there's always a chance of a bad wind job. So if anyone's specs came out way different than mine then I will take it down and rewind the motor again. If the information stays up I would prefer you don't reference my test data as any kind of standard. If you haven't come up with any test parameters yet, I'm open to to follow along and finish the project how ever you like.
            Of course it looks like most have moved past the little motor already so maybe it's all not that important. Man I looked at the last few pages and was really surprised. I'm anxious to see what happens with the advanced builds.
            John H.

Hello Dad Hav,

Good video, pretty good explanation there, as also nicely made...

Now, there is one thing that I must point out here...My Machines when ran at High RPMs, without a Load at output, (and the load not being two 12V incandescent Bulbs...lol, those "things" are a perfect short circuit for that little Motor output Coils!...) you have to realize one very common saying..."What goes around comes around..."...and that is exactly what we are getting there, a straight up (linear) driven Motor, where all Coils supposedly to output their charge, are coming around and shutting it up to our Input...This creates a "Positive Population" or High Amperage reading, not like the Symmetric that creates a "Negative Population" or frontal electronic collision...However, still a High Amp reading...
            What am trying to say, is that it is NOT the real Motor Consumption or draw...This Motors could run for hours where the Non Mod's will kill the Battery like all of them do...10-15 Min>Max...depending on type of Batt. and my Motor will keep going...The Energizer Bunny will die hitting the drum...

This Motors could be checked better under PWM, where we can control their Input, measure it, while checking output and other data...

I thought you were going to have two Mod's face to face...generating and running...

But, resuming, it was a very nice video, I liked it...

Thanks for your time

Regards

UFO
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello Dad Hav,

Good video, pretty good explanation there, as also nicely made...

Now, there is one thing that I must point out here...My Machines when ran at High RPMs, without a Load at output, (and the load not being two 12V incandescent Bulbs...lol, those "things" are a perfect short circuit for that little Motor output Coils!...) you have to realize one very common saying..."What goes around comes around..."...and that is exactly what we are getting there, a straight up (linear) driven Motor, where all Coils supposedly to output their charge, are coming around and shutting it up to our Input...This creates a "Positive Population" or High Amperage reading, not like the Symmetric that creates a "Negative Population" or frontal electronic collision...However, still a High Amp reading...
              What am trying to say, is that it is NOT the real Motor Consumption or draw...This Motors could run for hours where the Non Mod's will kill the Battery like all of them do...10-15 Min>Max...depending on type of Batt. and my Motor will keep going...The Energizer Bunny will die hitting the drum...

This Motors could be checked better under PWM, where we can control their Input, measure it, while checking output and other data...

I thought you were going to have two Mod's face to face...generating and running...

But, resuming, it was a very nice video, I liked it...

Thanks for your time

Regards

UFO
              Ha, UFO. I hardly made it through one modification, After 12 years I finally made a few drinks, but yes I would have liked to try two motors. So it sounds like there is a better test alternative. I forgot about your tests with the bulbs. I can always obsolete this video for something that has more to show. I have thought about hooking up one of my PWM circuits or the function generator to see what would happen. Right now I have to practice hovering one of my straight forward airplanes to show off for you. Kidding kidding kidding.
              Take care I'm glad things are calming down.
              John H

Comment

• What am trying to say, is that it is NOT the real Motor Consumption or draw...This Motors could run for hours where the Non Mod's will kill the Battery like all of them do...10-15 Min>Max...depending on type of Batt.

I am all confused before the build itself , one side davdhav tests shows nothing radiant in it (almost same/high kv and generator mode comsumes amps as usual), and other side UFO says it will not deplete the battery and it will run for hours (which mode?)... so being on look for something which i have not seen (radiant or abience energy) i would like to believe in UFO and say our meters cannot measure radiant energy ... because if i don't do that, then what is point of being here on this forum..

so should i build it without volt/amp tests and run it on fully charged lipo and see how long it runs till it stops??i am saying a lipo because that's what UFO shows in video ..
                it would not be a test but would be like something work done per min test...
                and then after the modified motor test....
                Pls ignore my comments if parital, since i am just a replicator and want a better motor than original..

Comment

• Nobody can...

Originally posted by hello_all View Post
                  What am trying to say, is that it is NOT the real Motor Consumption or draw...This Motors could run for hours where the Non Mod's will kill the Battery like all of them do...10-15 Min>Max...depending on type of Batt.

I am all confused before the build itself , one side davdhav tests shows nothing radiant in it (almost same/high kv and generator mode comsumes amps as usual), and other side UFO says it will not deplete the battery and it will run for hours (which mode?)... so being on look for something which i have not seen (radiant or abience energy) i would like to believe in UFO and say our meters cannot measure radiant energy ... because if i don't do that, then what is point of being here on this forum..

so should i build it without volt/amp tests and run it on fully charged lipo and see how long it runs till it stops??i am saying a lipo because that's what UFO shows in video ..
                  Pls ignore my comments if parital, since i am just a replicator and want a better motor than original..

Hello, Hello_all,

Let me just ask you a couple of simple questions...

1-¿Where can you get a single Motor out there, where the so called C EMF or B EMF...has become "by magic" not Counter Anymore...But then, you get it out of two terminals to do whatever?
                  2-¿What Motor out there, you get IN>10V and get OUT>18V Effective Armature Power ??

Dad Hav conducted a "test"...just another test like if He will be testing "just another Motor" out there from stock ,just to check "performance"?

I asked DAD HAV to conduct other testing...like Mot-Gen deal...but, He only have 1Mod...

...Or were you expecting Dad Hav to power his lab with this little Motor?
                  Or maybe to see a Purple Glow of Radiant all over Dad Hav's hands while touching Motor?

Getting to the bottom of this...

If You DO NOT WANT TO do the Replications...DON'T...I mean, no one here is "pushing, forcing or else" ANYONE to do absolutely NADA...

And...by the way...if you let your LiPo run dry...you will loose it...you may not know that...BUT, I do.

Regards

UFO
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-23-2012, 01:12 AM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Radiant

Originally posted by hello_all View Post
                    What am trying to say, is that it is NOT the real Motor Consumption or draw...This Motors could run for hours where the Non Mod's will kill the Battery like all of them do...10-15 Min>Max...depending on type of Batt.

Hello Hello All. First I don't know if my build and results are typical. There is some data from the builds but I haven't had time to go back and sort it out. in defense of UFO there can be some really tricky situations when it comes a successful radiant a energy system. With the Bedini related systems Impedance matching is a must or you simple won't have results. I would really be surprised if impedance wasn't a concern with these experiments as well. UFO reminded me of his tests being made a with specific load. That could have a lot to do with it. I Think with everyone working on different levels it's going to be hard to figure out what tuning would go with what system if there is tunning issues. Let's see what UFO has to say about it.
                    John H.

Comment

• UFO......How about these bad boys!!!

ME1003 38HP pk Brush-Type Permanent Magnet Motor PMDC 24-72V DC EMC-RT200 | eBay

Comment

• Not Familiar with that one...

Hello Bobo,

I do not know what it looks inside...the armature...if it is the new style where there is no room to wind but just ONE HEAVY GAUGE WIRE per Pole...and has like 63 Poles, it is NOT GOOD.

By the picture I can not tell...and it is too expensive!
                        The second thing is...Can You get extra parts for it?...or you have to buy a whole new motor to brake apart?

Those are the main thing to look at, before buying them.

Regards

UFO

Comment

• Thank`s for testing.

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                          John H.
                          Hi John

IT was useful,professional,saving time.$$, and make us to thinking about it!!!
                          Thank you
                          Waterfall

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                            Hello Hello All. First I don't know if my build and results are typical. There is some data from the builds but I haven't had time to go back and sort it out. in defense of UFO there can be some really tricky situations when it comes a successful radiant a energy system. With the Bedini related systems Impedance matching is a must or you simple won't have results. I would really be surprised if impedance wasn't a concern with these experiments as well. UFO reminded me of his tests being made a with specific load. That could have a lot to do with it. I Think with everyone working on different levels it's going to be hard to figure out what tuning would go with what system if there is tunning issues. Let's see what UFO has to say about it.
                            John H.
                            This is very true John,
                            In building the G-field I found a bell curve in power output. At 2.11 ohms on the load I had about 35 watts. 2.3 or 1.8 and power output dropped off to something about 4watts..

Now here is where it got interesting was when I hooked a little motor like these to the output of my SSG. Let's see if I can describe this....

I unhooked the SSG from the power supply and hooked the motor up. Measured that it was pulling 180ma which happened to be the same as the SSG. I re-hooked the SSG and then hooked the motor on the output of the SSG and it ran the same as hooked to the power supply. Then for some reason I decided to hook a cap in parallel with the motor. The motor accelerated to such a high speed it was making a horrific screeching sound. No sparking on the brushes and no heat...
                            So if you follow that, You realize that the SSG with the same power as the motor running directly from the power supply freaked the motor right out...

I think UFO is going to help us understand more about it, I simply found it interesting and moved on without ever realizing it's significance.

Les

Comment

• Hi ALL,
                              please do not see any contradiction between Ufo's motors and Tesla's work. Great scientists state that human race is not able to comprehend the reality in one chunk. We all can see only some planes of a crystal at same time.
                              What Ufo detected and shares is such a cluster of plains. This does not contradict at all to other of Tesla's statements. Nevertheless the facts you Dr-Green mentioned is important to keep in mind in order to not miss the junction to other planes. As you Ufo state your teaching is not the end of knowldge - right!

@DadHav: Thanks for sharing these great tests!
                              @UFO: Your comment to DadHav's testing is overwhelming. In summary I understand the following (please correct if wrong):
                              1. We can not measure the cold electricity with our meters.
                              2. The input power of a motor measured is only one side of the coin.
                              3. A battery supplying a radiant motor behaves different from the case of driving a symmetrical motor.
                              4. We need to account for a consumption (drain) factor: i.e. BAttery 1Ah / If a asymmetric motor consumes (measured) 1A the effective battery drain might be 0.1A (drain factor 0.1). This means that we can see the battery as having 1Ah /0.1 = 10 Ah or we account for drain current 0.1 times current measured.
                              5. Direct recharging of the drive battery might be not be successful but interchange of two batteries (one for drive and one for charge). Similar finding from Ed Grey, Bedini, Tesla switch .....)
                              6. The mesaurement of the drain factor mentioned above is a viable test in order to account (measure) for cold electricity (similarities to Bedini!!!).

If the idea of the drain factor can be confirmed then we can calculate with it for OU / self runner: i.e.
                              • Battery voltage 10V
                              • 1A hot current (measured) => 10Watt
                              • Drain factor 0.1 -> 1W real battery consumption
                              • The need for recharge of the second battery is 1Watt times charge factor - let's say 1.2 Watt. This allowes for losses in generator section and allowes mechanical power additionally.
                              • Then we get the second battery fully charged at the very same time when the primary battery is discharged. Change battery and continue operation. Or do the intechange on a regular basis -> see Tesla switch!
                              • Please consider that the self runner might be viable at bigger motors only because of higher effitiency.

@DadHav: I'm shure you own a device for measuring V/A/Wh for battery operation. So it would be an easy test for you in order to check for drain factor with symmetrical and assymmetrical motors idling and with mechanical load.

Question to Ufo:
                              What is the allowed load at the generator section of your motors. As far I understand the matter it shall not exceed the energy wasted in the windings normally. Exeeding this energy draw will possibly increase 1:1 the input power. So DadHAv you might be right - it's all a matter of impodance (mentioned by Bedini as well!)

rgds John
                              Last edited by JohnStone; 07-23-2012, 08:30 AM.
                              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• SSG / Generator

Originally posted by Les_K View Post
                                This is very true John,
                                In building the G-field I found a bell curve in power output. At 2.11 ohms on the load I had about 35 watts. 2.3 or 1.8 and power output dropped off to something about 4watts..

Now here is where it got interesting was when I hooked a little motor like these to the output of my SSG. Let's see if I can describe this....

I unhooked the SSG from the power supply and hooked the motor up. Measured that it was pulling 180ma which happened to be the same as the SSG. I re-hooked the SSG and then hooked the motor on the output of the SSG and it ran the same as hooked to the power supply. Then for some reason I decided to hook a cap in parallel with the motor. The motor accelerated to such a high speed it was making a horrific screeching sound. No sparking on the brushes and no heat...
                                So if you follow that, You realize that the SSG with the same power as the motor running directly from the power supply freaked the motor right out...

I think UFO is going to help us understand more about it, I simply found it interesting and moved on without ever realizing it's significance.

Les
                                Les, I remember you telling me about that. Man, I think you should re-visit that experiment. It sounds like it could be important.
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X