No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help with this, Ufo. 17 poles makes it tough to wire.
    I came up with something like this, do You think it could work?
    “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• My First UFO Assymetrical Motor

Hello Ufo, thanks for helping me, Bob, MasterBlaster, Iron
      I'm very happy it worked, high torque, I haven't done any test yet, my battery have been at low charge for months, but I'm happy it squeeled when connected. need to charge the batteries for more test. Thanks a lot
      Attached Files

Comment

• Hello Netica,

I saw you video with the oscillator you've made, what circuit did you make, since there's so many versions and revisions, I'm planning to start with the oscillator project. The video where the amp draw didn't change when you tried to stop the motor from spinning, I was very Impressed. thanks

Comment

• Hello kEhYo77

Originally posted by kEhYo77 View Post
          I need some help with this, Ufo. 17 poles makes it tough to wire.

Hello kEhYo77,

As long as ALL the Energized Interacting Pairs/Poles, are NOT "ON"...when positioned before the Virtual Center Axis of Stators Magnetic Field (Dead Center of Physical Stator Volume, either PM or Fields)...but Energized -at least- One Degree after they have "PASSED" ...it will rotate...And I mean as to benefit rotation...

The Second Main "thing" to observe here...is that Input Energized Coils...versus Output set Coils...are NEVER ALIGNED in a straight 180 Degree Fashion...or else, they will definitively CANCEL TO ZERO...all thei Energy Out...Think as :

IF BOTH PAIRS, ALIGN AT 180 DEGREES...THEY WOULD BE AT "SYMMETRICAL ARRANGEMENT"...THEY WON'T WORK...

Kind Regards

U.F.O.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Dear Rl2003

Originally posted by Rl2003 View Post
            Hello UFO,

Great work on the 3D rendering of the motor housing above.
            I could use a software like that. Are you using Solid Works or something else.
            Have you heard of Kubotek. I had a demo version I got to play with for a while, but it expired, it is a really fun software to use.

I was looking for your coil windig diagram of a 7 stator motor. I think you might have taken
            it down.
            If I remember correctly it was coiled around three stators at a time.
            Could you post it again??
            Mark

Hello Dear Rl2003,

Thank You, No, I use MAYA...the great MAYA 3D Software...the old version, before Auto Concepts (Auto CAD) bought it from Alias Motion Wave...now is "too rigid", less"Artistic"...and more CAD... ...Meaning the MAYA 2012...

Dear, I never have built any Seven Pole or Seven Stator coils...Maybe another one...and you are a bit confused there...too many arrangements...lol

Regards

U.F.O.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Three Is Better Than Five...

Originally posted by Sanskara316 View Post
              I think that's the way I did it, but Ive not yet tested, not done with the winding yet, I have attached the photo, correct me if I'm wrong.

Hello Ufo, I just want to know what gauge is better Thinner and more turns or thicker with fewer turns. tnx And does the 3pole have disadvantages compare with the 5pole setup and up?? Tnx
              Hello Sanskara,

As long as heavier gauge "Per Pair" is NOT BELOW ONE (1) OHM, you are fine Dear...Heavier Gauge allows "Heavier Populated Electron Flow/Traffic", or what you guys call "High Amperage"...

However it will depend (in a future) to what kind of Application and Environment, the Machine would be employed...

Regards

U.F.O.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Hello Sanskara,

As long as heavier gauge "Per Pair" is NOT BELOW ONE (1) OHM, you are fine Dear...Heavier Gauge allows "Heavier Populated Electron Flow/Traffic", or what you guys call "High Amperage"...

However it will depend (in a future) to what kind of Application and Environment, the Machine would be employed...

Regards

U.F.O.
                Wow I can't wait so see and learn this things. Thankyou so much UFO

Is it possible to convert a AC brushed motor?? I think?? Im not sure I happen to have one, from an old vacuum cleaner. it has a big core I think 20 poles not sure. Thanks again

Comment

• Dear KEhYo77

Originally posted by kEhYo77 View Post
                  I need some help with this, Ufo. 17 poles makes it tough to wire.

Dear KEhYo77,

The Four Brush-Four Stator design, allows you to have Two Pairs In, and Two Pairs Out...at same time of Contact, this make your Machine "More Robust"...
                  On Your "Not Populated Pic" at right, according to what I see, you have Two Pairs dedicated to the four brushes...when you could have at Input Two Pairs, One at "Repulsion" and other Pair at Attraction Stage, or "combined actions" (One Coil of Pair at Repulsion, Other at Attraction Mode) to reinforce and compensate (balance) rotation forces...while at delivery having also Two Pairs Output...

Take a look at My BOSCH Design...for Quad Systems below...

Regards

U.F.O.

[IMG][/IMG]

And the "REAL DEAL" after wounded...
                  So, "They" don't say I am "just about" animations and CAD Diagrams...

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-22-2012, 01:01 PM. Reason: addin a pic...

Comment

• A/C Brushed Motors...

Originally posted by Sanskara316 View Post
                    Wow I can't wait so see and learn this things. Thankyou so much UFO

Is it possible to convert a AC brushed motor?? I think?? Im not sure I happen to have one, from an old vacuum cleaner. it has a big core I think 20 poles not sure. Thanks again

Hello Dear,

The "A/C Brushed Motors" are the called "Universal Motors"...and Yes, they could be also converted, and get you even more power, not just from Armature Coils...but from Stators by pulsing them...

They are Excellent Design, and could be found also on A/C Drills, Dremel and many other A/C Tooling...

The only ones "Non Modifiable" are the Induction A/C Motors...However, We could use their Stators , for our projects...as long as Our Armature fits within with a pretty small Air Gap...

Regards

U.F.O.

Comment

• Thanks Ufo, I'll try that and see what happens.
                      I was thinking of doing a pulsed power in and collecting the energy from the collapse from the same pair of brushes just before the last moment when they about to slip off. It will be possible with light sensors from an old PC mouse and a timing disc printed out on a transparent foil (laser printer for instance).
                      2 separate circuits are needed for this 'robust' geometry.
                      The angle on the picture is the moment for lower left pair to give some of 'her' power into the other, top-right coil pair...
                      Last edited by kEhYo77; 07-22-2012, 01:40 PM.
                      “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Hi UFO, I just watched your video ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT - YouTube It shows you understand how to use the inductive kickback to create torque, nice work and an excellent video. I built that rotor some time ago and it produced results but not enough on the motor I was using.

It is possible to do the same thing on an unmodified rotor and collect the power from the inductive collapse. Not only that but you can use it to power the next pulse. All you need is bipolar switching a couple of diodes and a cap.

Circuit Simulator Applet

Now we have significantly improved on PWM. I call it a simplified gray circuit and it can be used on permanent magnet, universal and induction motors. Effectively it is doing exactly what you showed in your video.

Sorry for not reading most of your work as I got put off by the mud slinging but I thought I would give you this one.

Comment

• Hello Dear MrBrownn

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
                          Hi UFO, I just watched your video ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT - YouTube It shows you understand how to use the inductive kickback to create torque, nice work and an excellent video. I built that rotor some time ago and it produced results but not enough on the motor I was using.

It is possible to do the same thing on an unmodified rotor and collect the power from the inductive collapse. Not only that but you can use it to power the next pulse. All you need is bipolar switching a couple of diodes and a cap.

Circuit Simulator Applet

Now we have significantly improved on PWM. I call it a simplified gray circuit and it can be used on permanent magnet, universal and induction motors. Effectively it is doing exactly what you showed in your video.

Sorry for not reading most of your work as I got put off by the mud slinging but I thought I would give you this one.

Hello Dear MrBrownn and !

Thanks,

I have tried that approach also...What have I not?... ...can't recall.

Meaning, to use just One Commutator as You have done...but it did not worked for me...Yes I get what is called a "Delayed Lenz Effect"...where charged Coils can keep rotating while I pulse Stator Coil Fields at very low Pulses...Armature Goes very fast...but not with great torque, besides, We can NOT take the excess of Energy not consumed Out...it stays within Coils...just like in Symmetry, except that energy is used for "assisting rotation" not to Counter it...lot's of work...just to find out, it does not work as well as Dual Input-Output do... never...

Here are some pic's of this "try"....I used very Ultrafast Switchers at later set...It blew my first attempt with 1n4000 family...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

It is great to have a Member like You here, Mr Brownn...of such experience with Motor Development!!

Warm Regards

UFO

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Hello Dear,

The "A/C Brushed Motors" are the called "Universal Motors"...and Yes, they could be also converted, and get you even more power, not just from Armature Coils...but from Stators by pulsing them...

They are Excellent Design, and could be found also on A/C Drills, Dremel and many other A/C Tooling...

The only ones "Non Modifiable" are the Induction A/C Motors...However, We could use their Stators , for our projects...as long as Our Armature fits within with a pretty small Air Gap...

Regards

U.F.O.

Thanks UFO, I'll be keeping this motor for good, almost junked it before, but I'll research first to what type this AC brushed belongs to, I hope its a Universal motor not the other type.

Comment

• Helo mr. UFO

Hello UFO

I'm creating a thread in the ionizationx.com forum for my replication progress because there i will be able to reach some more people also interested in O.U. There i can post more images than here.

I will try to put all the info you wrote here in energetic forum in a organized way and without the personal discussions so one can read and understand more clearly...

The link is UFO Politics Motor Generator replication

Regards
                              Sebosfato

Comment

• Originally posted by waterfall View Post
                                Hi Ron
                                Nice work.Did you tested?Have you any comparable results?
                                Waterfall

Thanks, little or no testing yet, just learning

Ron

Comment

Working...
                                X