Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i_ron View Post
    Sanskara,

There is a little tab that fits in one of the little slots. If you file the tab off then you can rotate the brush holder to the proper spot (with the plastic fingers showing in the 'window'

Here is how I wound mine, 80 turns of number 27

[IMG][/IMG]

Asymmetric2.wmv - YouTube

Ron

Ok, tnx a lot I'll be winding the motor tommorrow, it's already 2am here, time to sleep. tnx again

Comment

• Motors

Originally posted by Les_K View Post
      Is this because the brushes need to be broke in? Looking at how they are made, it looks like they will take some amount of time before they are making proper contact.

Les
      Hello Les. The last two I bought where very good and ran exactly the same but on one of them the brush holder was rubbing hard on the plastic end housing. I showed it in the video I'll be posting. Running in certainly seems to help. I guess there's good batches and bad.
      J

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
        Hello Les. The last two I bought where very good and ran exactly the same but on one of them the brush holder was rubbing hard on the plastic end housing. I showed it in the video I'll be posting. Running in certainly seems to help. I guess there's good batches and bad.
        J
        well, we can't expect to much for the price. It was a good idea to use them though, so people could get a feel of where UFO was going with it, and not have to spend a lot of money.
        Look forward to your vid. hope you found some interesting stuff about the motor.

Les

Comment

• Originally posted by codeboundfuture View Post
          I am pretty sure between a couple of us we have already covered the differences between UFO's application of Tesla's physics. The Tesla coil in it's sparky form does not demonstrate very much directly usable power but Tesla only used the sparks to figure out how much Aetheric pressure he was releasing through his discharges and tuned magnifiers. Like I had said, we have diodes now, everything else we choose to do with things such as resonance is a matter of how efficient we feel like being.

Just because your Prius can get 55 MPG does not mean you WILL drive it like that..

best wishes,
          matt
          A diode isn't interchangeable with a condenser. They do different things. You can't make square wheels and then replace the round ones and claim it does the same thing as before. It's simply not the same thing.

Why bother with "renewable energy" stuff if you're not concerned with such things as efficiency in the slightest? If you want to light your CFL then the easiest and cheapest way is to plug it into the mains supply and away you go. The problem is already solved, so what are we doing here?

We still come back to the point that if you are not following Tesla's guidelines, then how can it be claimed to have anything to do with Tesla? Anyone is free to do whatever they like, but please don't invent square wheels and then try to sell them off as round ones claiming the same performance unless you want to contribute to the suppression
          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• re: disruptive discharge

I don't wish to create trouble for anyone, but I believe the following excerpt from Tesla patent # 462418 is pertinent, since dR-Green has spoken of being exact when discussing Tesla's concepts:
            "I employ a generator, preferably, of very high tension and capable of yielding either direct or alternating currents. This generator I connect up with a condenser or conductor of some capacity and discharge the accumulated electrical energy disruptively through an air-space or otherwise into a working circuit containing translating devices and, when required, condensers."

All due respect,
            sputnik

Comment

• DR Green, Dr Green...

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
              A diode isn't interchangeable with a condenser. They do different things. You can't make square wheels and then replace the round ones and claim it does the same thing as before. It's simply not the same thing.

Why bother with "renewable energy" stuff if you're not concerned with such things as efficiency in the slightest? If you want to light your CFL then the easiest and cheapest way is to plug it into the mains supply and away you go. The problem is already solved, so what are we doing here?

We still come back to the point that if you are not following Tesla's guidelines, then how can it be claimed to have anything to do with Tesla? Anyone is free to do whatever they like, but please don't invent square wheels and then try to sell them off as round ones claiming the same performance unless you want to contribute to the suppression

Hey Dr...
              Look, I like You...
              And let me just ask you to keep this in mind...please...

This Thread is about MY ASYMMETRICAL MACHINES...
              Now My Machines are MAINLY based on Tesla Asymmetrical Concepts ON ELECTRODYNAMICS ONLY...stated ON MY VIDEO...

Did you watched my video Asymmetry to Enlightenment?
              NO?...Then GO and watch it...then come back...
              YES?...Well then you should KNOW BETTER, because I posted the Main TESLA Claims there, and if you use the "PAUSE" (That is what is for) can read it very clearly at very HD...

So before you start "entangling things here, do your job...

There are other questions and concerns we could talk through other Social Networks...My Friend...

I do not want to deviate the main deal here...with class about TRONICS and Components, as of TESLA Claims...Like I said before Tesla can NEVER be just "LIMITED" to ANY Specific Fashion that He ever tied to...so, never can ASSUME anything...otherwise, you know what happens...right?

Ah!>> Uh!!

OK?

THXS

Precciate it

UFO
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-21-2012, 09:34 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by sputnik View Post
                I don't wish to create trouble for anyone, but I believe the following excerpt from Tesla patent # 462418 is pertinent, since dR-Green has spoken of being exact when discussing Tesla's concepts:
                "I employ a generator, preferably, of very high tension and capable of yielding either direct or alternating currents. This generator I connect up with a condenser or conductor of some capacity and discharge the accumulated electrical energy disruptively through an air-space or otherwise into a working circuit containing translating devices and, when required, condensers."

All due respect,
                sputnik

Yes, if you do your research then you will find there are many errors or "holes" in the things I've said, it requires some work on your part. This is only general. The sources have been provided for a reason, get the information from the source, not through an interpreter. If I was to explain and point out all the "open" and "variable" elements of what I've said so far then I would still be writing the first post now. It's all in the source.

Note: The capacitance of a "conductor" varies according to the frequencies and its length and distance from other objects or wires etc etc. It doesn't refer only to a general piece of wire with any random frequency, it applies in the context of the working system. This conductor in Tesla's system serves a definite purpose if it has capacitance, the value of which will be KNOWN by him, it's not there simply because he needs to connect one component to another. Also the "conductor" can refer to any piece of metal, the capacitance of which can be seen in a similar relation to the capacitance of a simple metal terminal at the top of the coil. A conductor with a large surface area will have more capacitance than a conductor with a small surface area, we are dealing with more than just "wires" here.
                Last edited by dR-Green; 07-21-2012, 09:57 PM.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  I do not want to deviate the main deal here...with class about TRONICS and Components, as of TESLA Claims...Like I said before Tesla can NEVER be just "LIMITED" to ANY Specific Fashion that He ever tied to...so, never can ASSUME anything...otherwise, you know what happens...right?
                  Yes fair enough, I have said what I wanted to say so now I'm just responding to replies, I will leave you to it

Comment

• Asymm_wound_stator_slides

Hello to all,

Here are some of the 3D CAD of My Asymmetrical Stator Concept,

They are stills from the MAYA, animation I am working on for video, to be blended with Models in Real Life also...I have set the embodiment material at some degree of transparency, in order for you guys to get a better continuance view of windings...

Regards

UFO

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thanks Doc

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                      Yes fair enough, I have said what I wanted to say so now I'm just responding to replies, I will leave you to it
                      Thanks Doc!!

Comment

• Beautiful work UFO, as always.

Getting started on my stator now.

best wishes,
                        matt

Comment

• Excellent!

Great work on the drawings UFO!

Comment

• Dear Wonza,

Originally posted by wonza View Post
                            Sounds interesting. So how close are you to creating such a setup?

Thanks
                            Dear Wonza,

If you go through my first Thread here (My Motors got me to tap Radiant)
                            You will realize this happened to me a while back...when I found this Phenomena on Radiant Energy...I was just designing this type of Motors that are based on Non Reversing Polarities...in many different structures...

After a pretty reasonable time, I move forward and started to assemble them back again...but better, since I already understood all this Natural Effects...

And I tell you this...Anyone that really wants to, can make this Motors self runners...just applying My whole concept, and adding the proper Source Management Circuits...they will recharge our Sources...

Now the Radiant Inside of them is something else...it has a wider spectrum, where really the fact of Over Unity or Self runners is not the biggest of "deals"...

That BOSCH Motor I have shown...is a Self Runner (Meaning attached to a Small Battery and small Caps circuit, it will recharge Source (Battery) and BLOW it if I do not manage its output to Source through a Regulator...Now LiPo's are not a "Piece of Cake" to charge...so what?...This Motor will run with Lead-Acid, with Metal and Fe...or whatever rechargeable Battery is out there...

Unfortunately, some people stop to look at the "Real Deal", dedicate more time to "just" the "Possible Reason" , thinking as great "Debunkers" ...Then missing the "Actual Thing" right in front of their noses...

Regards My Friend

UFO

Comment

• Hi Ufo,

Just trying to understand the winding of the 12 pole motor.

1- I find that 4 poles energize both north and south at the same time in the center of the magnets when the brushes pass from one set of 4 commutators to the next, touching both at the same time.
                              Isn't this wasting energy?
                              Does this disrupt the coasting phase at all?
                              Or is it to negligible to be any problem?

N|N|N|N|o|o|S|S|S|S|o|o
                              S|S|o|o|N|N|N|N|o|o|N|N
                              /\/\----------/\/\---------

If changes to the commutators are made -
                              If one of the commutators is a free spacer between the sets of 3 commutators (with the brush being no bigger than it) then one set of coils will be off before the others are on.
                              or is this just pointless because it will be detrimental in other ways.

2- When the coils turn off and are in their coasting stage
                              Does the polarity of the pole reverse? (either from north to south or south to north). I believe it does.
                              Is it powerful enough to have an effect on the power of the motor?

3- If so, then (with spacer commutator and the 3 sets of 3 commutators) if the 4 poles in question (mentioned above) with shared windings that first switch off have now reversed polarity, and are also energized by the next coil that turn on, as the windings overlap their poles. Their polarities will now be the same and may be an enhancement to the flow of energy.

Again this may be to negligible to bother with as the motors work, but I'm trying to learn and want to know if my thinking is correct or if I have got things wrong.

Thanks
                              netica

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post

G'Day DrGreen

If you have read all the posts here you will notice that there is so much controversy about "what was, what is, and what can be"
                                ON THIS THREAD HERE UFO has stated that he is disclosing what he has found to work and he is helping everyone that wants to to understand what it is that he has done.
                                He has also stated that if any one wants to question things or show how to do these things they should start their own thread and do it there as all the bickering that goes on only distracts from what it is he is showing us what he is doing after his reading and experimenting on the things that TESLA has showed the world in his time.
                                Up to now things have changed and I am sure if Tesla was alive now he would do things differently and probably better than what any of us could do

Dr Green I have a house with a 5kw solar system and every room has a CFL bulb in it.
                                I and all the ones actively here replicating or trying to replicate what UFO is showing us are very pleased to listen what UFO is teaching us.

I do not mean to be insulting or offensive but I find that your comments are very distracting You stated above that Anyone is free to do whatever they like

UFO is here doing what he likes we the ones activly participating in replicating what he is sharing are doing what we like If you don't want to replicate and post your results of your replication what he is sharing.

Please start your own thread and show those that want to listen to how you do your thing and please do not disrupt the flow of this thread.
                                Kindest Regards
                                Ian Koglin

Comment

Working...
                                X